!!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

!!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #609736

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://discord.com/channels/326822144233439242/808425762217656330/873235156029300836 wrote:It is time for head coders accept a new paradigm where they sit under the host, as head admins do.

Things can not continue as things once have. I will continue to get frustrated at feeling powerless in matters involving coderbus until that frustration leads me to abandon all protocol, as it did today.

The solution is obvious.
?
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: !!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Post by confused rock » #610046

Oh and btw tgstation is not only the largest server but also the easiest to get into, MSO does not need to worry about the server dying. If he does give, it’s of his own accord.
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Re: !!MSO ran out of weed!!

Post by actioninja » #610050

terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote: lmao you are such a fucking clown
stay mad, rent free, etc.
3 hours passed and im still laughing about this so yeah you got me, at least on the rent free
i don't know whose sympathies you aim to get by just ignoring someone's point because you don't like it and throwing around the white supremacist card, or any other completely irrelevant non-arguments that just attack someones character (without any evidence, too), but at best you'll only get the people who care more about virtue signaling/bandwagoning than actual issues being addressed
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610051

actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
3 hours passed and im still laughing about this so yeah you got me, at least on the rent free
i don't know whose sympathies you aim to get by just ignoring someone's point because you don't like it and throwing around the white supremacist card, or any other completely irrelevant non-arguments that just attack someones character (without any evidence, too), but at best you'll only get the people who care more about virtue signaling/bandwagoning than actual issues being addressed
damn that's wild have you ever tried using DS4Windows to set a USB-connected PS4 controller to constantly vibrate against your perinium
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #610052

Malkraz wrote:
actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
damn that's wild have you ever tried using DS4Windows to set a USB-connected PS4 controller to constantly vibrate against your perinium
yeah I had to go to a doctor for cumming too hard
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #610054

Coder genocide is a real thing.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #610055

actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
White genocide is a real thing.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #610056

actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Out of anything I have said, the fact that this somehow gets to stay rent free in your head is hilarious. Rrrrrgh, this guy thinks white genocide is real, he must be a white surpremacist grrrr. Let's just sweep the atrocities that happen in South Africa under the rug here, right? Anyway, when is your next self-imposed exile from the community?
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #610057

MrStonedOne wrote:White genocide is a real thing.
It really fucking isn't
TheMythicGhost wrote:Out of anything I have said, the fact that this somehow gets to stay rent free in your head is hilarious. Rrrrrgh, this guy thinks white genocide is real, he must be a white surpremacist grrrr. Let's just sweep the atrocities that happen in South Africa under the rug here, right? Anyway, when is your next self-imposed exile from the community?
Yes, believing in a white supremacist conspiracy theory that either refers to "great replacement" racist bullshit or the narrative that pro apartheid white supremacist groups are pushing in south africa that farmers are being genocided when there's no evidence or data to actually back this up makes you a white supremacist.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610058

so did coders back off from "gugu gaga no bee emoji in pr" and made peace with mso?
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #610059

TheMythicGhost wrote:
actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Out of anything I have said, the fact that this somehow gets to stay rent free in your head is hilarious. Rrrrrgh, this guy thinks white genocide is real, he must be a white surpremacist grrrr. Let's just sweep the atrocities that happen in South Africa under the rug here, right? Anyway, when is your next self-imposed exile from the community?
you really cant make this shit up

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610060

MrStonedOne wrote:
actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
White genocide is a real thing.
oh no
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610062

>>>/#politics-containment/
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #610063

And thus the code jannie and actual jannies derail another thread criticizing their friends with something completely irrelevant. Happens every time haha
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610064

actioninja wrote:
terranaut wrote:
actioninja wrote:
you still didn't address his point
let me spell it out for you
i dont give a shit about your opinion on politics, nor this guys, and neither does anyone with two braincells to rub together, because it's completely fucking irrelevant to playing the game here
what i do care about is people who hold some kind of position supposed to fill some kind of function, actually fulfilling that function. i just want all virtue signaling and identity politics peddling fucks to go back to digg or preferably back into their caves and off the internet completely, shrivel up and spend the rest of their days inhaling each others petrid fumes in the fetal position
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610065

gonna white genocide all politics posters in a second here
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610066

im POC silence white boy
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #610068

Flatulent wrote:im POC silence white boy
I'm poc (person of code)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610069

White genocide was probably a real thing som place someday
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610070

skyrat's been doing a lot of white genocide am i right guys haha erp servers are wildinnn
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #610071

white genocide in their PANTS.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610072

wtf admin doublepost, armhulen genocide
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #610074

Political orientation does not play a role in this situation, it is very disingenuous to bring this up and to disparage another person without addressing their points. Actionninja, it would be very preferable if you focused on the essentials of this discussion, which is for example, how to get the disco inferno shuttle reinstated as soon as possible. I would very much appreciate the shift in this direction.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #610075

Farquaar wrote:Does this mean we can finally remove felinids?
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610078

TheMythicGhost wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:gimme a quick run down
mso declares himself headcoder because fuck coders, coders/codejannies are seething.
About time too. Hopefully he doesn't cave on this one. I mean what are they going to do, host their own server? Okay, good luck having to manage the server, codebase, and playerbase. Good luck having to manage remote user access. Good luck getting a full-time free hosting schema, and support technician to have the thing as a passion project. Not to mention, say bye bye to the forums that are hosted on his domain too. He completely has them by the balls, and if they want to leave, okay sure go ahead. It's about time someone fucking reined in oranges, he's been out of line for way too long.
For the sake of moving the thread somewhere without actioninja's input:

MSO does not own the domain.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610079

Who does?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610080

SuGGon_95
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610082

after three days of not sleeping you start to hallucinate
I'm on day one of my three-day plan on how to learn to post in this shitshow of a thread

after the third day the shadow people will guide me and teach me how to epicly own everyone I dislike (starting with bonermaster, fuck you, disco inferno is a bad shuttle and a shitshow called by caps who just want a way to grief knowing full well that it's impossible for the common man to retaliate)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610083

you can retaliate by throwing the captain off his shitty shuttle
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610084

this doesn't solve the problem that everyone riding that shitty shuttle's at a 80% chance of dying in a plasmafire
and also why I don't like the solution that everyone always thinks is a silver bullet of "just kill them, lol??"

Throwing the captain off his shitty shuttle doesn't solve the problem that the shuttle is there - hell, nothing solves the problem. After he buys it, anyone taking the shuttle is (generally) fucked. I've seen one, maybe two disco infernos make it to centcom without turning the people inside into barbeque-ready charcoal.
Your options are to take a pod or to suck shit, pack a bag of burn chems, and snag a fireman's outfit. And there's fuck all you can do else about it aside from "helping yourself maybe survive better."
Captain gets away with his legal, authorized grief that typically results in multiple people losing their lives, because it's Funny:tm: and A Captain Gimmick:tm:.

Rule 10, you die in spessmen, dying is natural and even traitors don't get shit from redtexting, so there's no incentive to really survive outside of "wow! i did it :)", especially when it's a shuttle that, once launched, means there's 2 minutes to the round finishing. It doesn't stop it from being annoying or pointless grief though.
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610085

why exactly do you consider the absolute guaranteed last 3 minutes of the game ending in a plasma inferno to be a problem in the first place? shuttle grief never bothered me, you know for a fact you will be playing again in 5 minutes and dont run risk of lying dead in maint for 2 hours
like you even said it yourself, its irrelevant. i really dont get it, it's just someones idea of senseless fun and fits the overall theme of the game
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610086

I genuinely have no idea why I consider it to be a problem, shuttle bombing was one of my old kicks that would always put a smile on my face when done right
I'm waiting for the shadow people to come and give me guidance on this one.

It just irritates me for some fuckin reason
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610087

i think what are you trying to express is that people burning are more boring than people being blown up or dying from guns or melee aster round end.
i think improving the audio and the fire sprite would improve the dramatic effect over the current white-yellow screen
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610088

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i think what are you trying to express is that people burning are more boring than people being blown up or dying from guns or melee aster round end.
i think improving the audio and the fire sprite would improve the dramatic effect over the current white-yellow screen
pretty sure my problem is more that I get mad when non-antags just grief people because it's funny regardless of how long they have to endure it for
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610089

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i think what are you trying to express is that people burning are more boring than people being blown up or dying from guns or melee aster round end.
pretty sure my problem is more that I get mad when non-antags just grief people because it's funny regardless of how long they have to endure it for
*slips you as nonantag*
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610090

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: because it's funny
we are all here to have fun
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610091

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:how to epicly own everyone I dislike (starting with bonermaster, fuck you, disco inferno is a bad shuttle
>disliking
>BONERMASTER
sir i think you have a typo here
Also both BONER and Terra were joking in their first posts you missed the joke friend.....

Anyway I don't see how Disco Inferno is even remotely on-topic but it sure as hell beats talking about white genocide.
Also
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:SuGGon_95
More like... SuGGon_Dees...
Spoiler:
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610092

Daniel is better than disco inferno
prove me right.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610093

daniel was the tiny flying living room right
i liked it
i like all meme/special shuttles honestly, couldnt care less if i die on the shuttle as long as its funny
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610095

you’re all wrong on the fact that round will end soon.

NEVER FORGET THE 410% TD DISCO INFERNO THAT LASTED 20 MINUTES
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610096

Flatulent wrote:you’re all wrong on the fact that round will end soon.

NEVER FORGET THE 410% TD DISCO INFERNO THAT LASTED 20 MINUTES
this will get better now that mso is headheadcoder and will force c*ders to write better code before feature bloating stuff nobody wants
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #610097

Is this actually all over a bee emoji?

Lmao people need to get a grip if it is it's a bee emoji it's not even a big deal????
Hugs
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #610098

Misdoubtful wrote:Is this actually all over a bee emoji?

Lmao people need to get a grip if it is it's a bee emoji it's not even a big deal????
It’s about the maintainers sperging out and deleting a vitally needed bug fix PR over a bee emoji in the title, MSO telling them not to frivolously delete PRs for dumb shit, then them sperging out because they never agreed to not be retards.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #610099

1)bee emoji made in pr https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/60701 get closed by maintainer that can edit title and desc with a single botton press ( and tells person to make a new whole pr)
2)this makes mso flip the table and add guideline that maintainers shouldnt close prs for piss poor reasons https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/60733/files
3) maintainers mald and tell mso to step down or they ll make a new server
4) maintainers calm down and accept mso as head coder

end of timeline
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610105

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:

1)bee emoji made in pr https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/60701 get closed by maintainer that can edit title and desc with a single botton press ( and tells person to make a new whole pr)
2)this makes mso flip the table and add guideline that maintainers shouldnt close prs for piss poor reasons https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/60733/files

end of timeline
damn i didn't know i was speaking to the man from 2054. how's medbay in recent years?
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #610106

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:

end of timeline
Agent, you are not to interfere with the timeline. Follow the plan. Capture Yulaw.

With warm regards
-MultiVerse Authority™
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #610107

I wonder if MSO would approve bringing nanites back...

Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610110

commemorate this moment by having every round spawn a book containing the script to the Bee Movie.

Well guys, ya like jazz?
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610112

Gigapuddi420 wrote:commemorate this moment by having every round spawn a book containing the script to the Bee Movie.

Well guys, ya like jazz?
Bee movie, without fail, finding itself once again in the center of the drama.
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #610115

the absolute division was a mistake
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Rohesie
Byond Username: Rohesie

Post by Rohesie » #610116

The reasons are naturally more complex than the weird fanfic that's being painted here.

It started some time ago, MSO started being more active on development after years of inactivity.
He found a lot of things changed during his absence, and there was a different contribution culture from when he directed development long ago.
In particular, he had/has a hard time conciliating views with the newer maintainers, who brought a lot of changes in standards and procedures into the codebase.
I assume there have been other factors as well, as MSO has butted heads several times with several maintainers, and we got a few unkind words from him, me included though I wasn't actually the author of what he was complaining about.

Many small things that by themselves are not worth much ended up getting on his nerves, and that exploded in parts in two moments.

First was the slips one: there was a bug that made some turfs perma-slippery and he asked on how to fix it live. A maintainer gave him the wrong proc for him to call with SDQL and he permanently broke it for the round, generating a lot of hanging references. That made him very mad, chiefly at the obscurity of admin tools, the lack of support for live-debugging, and things having grown to a complexity in which it wasn't as trivial as before to fix things on the go.
His reaction was to force the test merge of the removal of all slips, declaring there would be no more slipping until admin tools to grant similar control of the game as a few years ago were made. The size of that request is difficult to explain if you don't know the code, but suffice it to say that's far from trivial.

Things were not on good standing by then, he had publicly declared his lack of trust on the team and made it clear he didn't think of us very much (of me and all maintainers who joined the team after he said to lack the critical thinking skills necessary to do the job), so when Timber closed a PR for poor reasons he exploded a bit more violently again, abused his commit access to instantly self-merge a change in the contribution guidelines and declared himself above the headcoders.

The headcoders naturally removed his commit access for its abuse, and the dev team in general, already tired of his rudeness, did not seem inclined to accept this proposed new arrangement.
Spirits rose, threats were made, and as is usual things calmed down.

The aftermath of this is that fewer people have access to the servers now, only a few trusted keyholders. Some maintainer-keyholders lost that privilege.

What does this mean, how does this impact people?
Very little, it changes almost nothing.
A few people who contributed with their spare time so that players wouldn't get disconnected during crashes, to fix things in a more timely manner and to generally maintain the servers lost their access.
The ones who retained it will have a bit more work on their hands, and things might be a little bit slower.
But the game carries on.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610121

sooner or later this thread is going to be full of deleted posts I tell you what. Next time just tell actionninja to fuck off with his derail and debate that shit in another thread, all the politics containment nerds are breaking out their 'ACKUALLY...'
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.