Admin mental parkour peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Admin mental parkour peanut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #617732

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30132
Mmmyes this 122 day playtime guy was clearly new to Cook!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Admin mental parkour peanut

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617738

FlamingCheese wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:11 am The IC intervention was justified sure but that doesn't mean it can't be brought up to OOC intervention
If it is indeed justified then why is he getting a note about it?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617739

this whole thing is more retarded then my retarded mental circus in my retarded mental gym in my retarded mental state of mind.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #617750

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:13 am
FlamingCheese wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:11 am The IC intervention was justified sure but that doesn't mean it can't be brought up to OOC intervention
If it is indeed justified then why is he getting a note about it?
Something can be justified ICly and not OOCly, especially on the roleplay servers like manuel - a good example of this being space law isn't and shouldn't be taken as the rules. Hell, some parts about space law run directly against manuel's roleplay rules, which is why I've been pestering people like rave or tattle to consider making a rework of space law.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:40 am this whole thing is more retarded then my retarded mental circus in my retarded mental gym in my retarded mental state of mind.
cmon gupta this isn't helpful commentary we're here to have a good time peanuting not be evil and mean people online
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617751

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:32 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:40 am this whole thing is more retarded then my retarded mental circus in my retarded mental gym in my retarded mental state of mind.
cmon gupta this isn't helpful commentary we're here to have a good time peanuting not be evil and mean people online
I'm more retarded than my retarded mental circus in my retarded mental gym doing retarded mental gymnastics in my retarded home with my retarded voices and my retarded children with the retarded furniture and the retarded blood on the retarded walls when I kill the retarded kids won't retarded away
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #617754

uh... huh.
sure, gupta
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #617826

This shit is nonsensical as hell. Why on earth was Vivi expexted to just 'know' this was a bit OOC? How was he supposed to 'know' it was all the same positronic player? So many assumptions from literally a point of view only possible with admin level information which a player doesn't have.

Someone please explain to FlamingCheese that players can't see the logs in-game.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617829

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:33 amSomeone please explain to FlamingCheese that players can't see the logs in-game.
would love to, its part of the fun as the player(NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617830

Seriously though this shit is retarded, players cant read logs please input that into your fucking notes and shit(Got a note on fulp for killing a arm stinged human) and guess what? Everyone said it was a ling EVERYONE said it was a ling(your supposed to get cap's permission with ALL executions even as HoS) and got noted for cremating a arm stinged person
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

Post by Noodlecat » #617841

When the game about paranoia causes people to get paranoid
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #618035

This entire "ban appeal" and all the replies in it are totally incomprehensible and I have no idea what any of them are talking about. Glad some things never change.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕