Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots?

Post by Kendrickorium » #621322

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots?

Post by datorangebottle » #621326

do we need a peanut for every appeal?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #621366

I did /NOT/ use the Alamo Turtle
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #621368

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:13 am do we need a peanut for every appeal?
i like making fun thread names
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #621397

For clarification; All pellets in a shotgun create a seperate attack log, making logs of a shotgun fight very messy
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #621493

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:21 pm For clarification; All pellets in a shotgun create a seperate attack log, making logs of a shotgun fight very messy
Shouldn't this have been cleaned up with the pellet cloud change?
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #621494

Also this is literally a repeat of the same justifications from the shotgun meme. I'm astonished this guy has the gall to feel targeted rather than genuinely apologetic. People make mistakes and in this case it WAS a mistake, I might have made this call too if things were going bad (though often those playing sec hyper overestimate the severity of a situation in many cases). But feeding lines like 'this isn't manuel' really shows how many dents you have in your skull and how crap your priorities are. Sybil isn't a lawless TDM, it's just more relaxed on escalation.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #621585

NecromancerAnne wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:25 pm Also this is literally a repeat of the same justifications from the shotgun meme.
Bro if you're tryna knock the appeal this isn't the way to do it, the shotgun meme was PEAK justification and actually got the MF unbanned in 2 weeks from a permaban, due to its sheer truth and passion. It was art.
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #621596

I was thinking about the shotgun copypasta as the right way to make an obstinate ban appeal while playing breath of the wild the other day you need to post like p*pri*a like you know something the admins don't but authoritatively and like a maverick enough so that they can believe it and go along with it and few have the intellect and heroic will necessary to do this
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #621655

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:45 pm
NecromancerAnne wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:25 pm Also this is literally a repeat of the same justifications from the shotgun meme.
Bro if you're tryna knock the appeal this isn't the way to do it, the shotgun meme was PEAK justification and actually got the MF unbanned in 2 weeks from a permaban, due to its sheer truth and passion. It was art.
Lol I don't care.