Violent peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Violent peanut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #621617

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30437

Kind regards,

Quick Reply
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Re: Violent peanut

Post by EOBGames » #621620

Who sees a gang shooting video and their first thought is "oh boy time to show my buddies on the TGStation Discord"?
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #621622

Three people replied to his post with "why the fuck did you post this" in the channel
guess regular people asking "why the fuck would you post this" wasn't enough though, he needed to wait for discord jannies to slap him for it
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621623

why is this the second issue with violent videos we've had in the last month
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #621654

That anyone thinks this sort of stuff is acceptable to share boggles the mind.

Politics containment doesn't contain the politics. It contains the polcon posters. I stole this quote from someone else but can't remember whom. Probably Denton.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #621680

Remember these are the people who we’re also expecting to pick up the social cue of not harboring a grudge based on differing political beliefs.

Should just auto ban anyone who posts there and you could save yourself a lot of trouble (and you get to kill sticky too if that’s a selling point for you)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #621681

This is /tg/ station not /pol/ station. Only thing of violent nature you should be posting is if it's feasible to ever talk to the dryad lady or will you quickly become fertilizer under her feet.

The answer is: only if you have top tier luck and charisma.
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #621686

Cobby wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:57 pm Remember these are the people who we’re also expecting to pick up the social cue of not harboring a grudge based on differing political beliefs.

Should just auto ban anyone who posts there and you could save yourself a lot of trouble (and you get to kill sticky too if that’s a selling point for you)
cobby hates me, kylerace, and grimbo
this is so sad
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #621689

I was gonna characterise this as something a Terry player would do and then lo and behold he mentions playing a round on Terry
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:27 am Politics containment doesn't contain the politics. It contains the polcon posters. I stole this quote from someone else but can't remember whom. Probably Denton.
and then they post like /pol/ posters
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #621697

We should remove violent people from our community by force. Let's all get together with weapons and chase them out. Any that refuse to leave, we will kill as a warning.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621698

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:23 pm We should remove violent people from our community by force. Let's all get together with weapons and chase them out. Any that refuse to leave, we will kill as a warning.
Heads on spikes?
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #621700

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:23 pm We should remove violent people from our community by force. Let's all get together with weapons and chase them out. Any that refuse to leave, we will kill as a warning.
I mean I like going on /tv/ and seeing a completely off-topic thread of .webms of vehicular manslaughter in China that somehow stays up for hours it's very eye-opening and something the mainstream media ignores I just don't see why (You) have to do it here too
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #621703

cacogen wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm
I mean I like going on /tv/ and seeing a completely off-topic thread of .webms of vehicular manslaughter in China that somehow stays up for hours it's very eye-opening and something the mainstream media ignores I just don't see why (You) have to do it here too
I only post funny webms or cute animal webms idiot
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #621705

ok sry :(
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #621720

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:33 pm
Cobby wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:57 pm Remember these are the people who we’re also expecting to pick up the social cue of not harboring a grudge based on differing political beliefs.

cobby hates me, kylerace, and grimbo
this is so sad
Dont worry everyone have flaws, you guys just seem to have a shared one
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #622244

Reduced to weekban