Admiral_awesome130 - Sheltton - I went out of my way to inconvenience myself and admiral awesome did not save me

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Admiral_awesome130 - Sheltton - I went out of my way to inconvenience myself and admiral awesome did not save me

Post by oranges » #622624

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30531

Gets into IC fight with warden and HoS

loses

gets brigged

goes crying to admins like a baby, are sybil players really like this?
Admiral_awesome130
Byond Username: Admiral_awesome130

Re: Admiral_awesome130 - Sheltton - I went out of my way to inconvenience myself and admiral awesome did not save me

Post by Admiral_awesome130 » #622625

Gonna be like this huh?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Admiral_awesome130 - Sheltton - I went out of my way to inconvenience myself and admiral awesome did not save me

Post by oranges » #622628

I don't knwo what that means
Admiral_awesome130
Byond Username: Admiral_awesome130

Post by Admiral_awesome130 » #622629

viewtopic.php?p=622627#p622627
I should not have, but I responded to this person with ACCURATE, game.log pulls of the Ahelps relating to me, the plaintiff, and others who were witness to his shenanigans.
Re-uploading the .txt file here because why not? Let the shame flow through all who open this accursed link.
Attachments
AhelpsForRound175093.txt
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #622630

I mean, he kinda asked for it when he came back after getting dunked the first time. This warden isn't a great sec player from what I understand but the complaint is completely unfounded.

Mario fucked around and proceeded to find out. Sucks to be him.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you