declare saying the n word with the n swapped for a b a wordfilter bypass

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

declare saying the n word with the n swapped for a b a wordfilter bypass

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #624189

headmins said they dont consider it a wordfilter bypass even though it's a single letter swap, it's obviously the n-word but adjusted by a single character, we hardfilter the n-word, we should consider it filter evasion to swap a letter on the n-word given that if someone swapped all the Gs for Bs they'd get banned too

we shouldn't cater to people who think swapping the n for a b in the n-word is funny

Edit:this turned into a policynut so viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30673
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: declare saying the n word with the n swapped for a b a wordfilter bypass

Post by cacogen » #624198

on dorfstation someone came up with the term bigger for the tall people who would join and it was very good
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #624206

̶N̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶b̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶s̶h̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶c̶h̶a̶n̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶f̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶g̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
Never mind this was a shitpost ignore me please.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #624211

no, its a hot take. racists will find a way to be racist, ahelp it
wordfilters are for uwuhesshomean babbies
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #624291

I got really drunk last night and saw that thread and made a post and like I reread my post 5 minutes later and I was like "wow this doesn't make any sense" then i got more drunk and in the morning i checked forums and i had been quoted by like 4 people and STICKY was among them and now im scared to go back into the thread to see what was said so i just looked at the final post from mso and was like "oh wow thats based" and stop checking and i will never look at that thread again
[this space reserved]
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #624299

wesoda25 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:33 am I got really drunk last night and saw that thread and made a post and like I reread my post 5 minutes later and I was like "wow this doesn't make any sense" then i got more drunk and in the morning i checked forums and i had been quoted by like 4 people and STICKY was among them and now im scared to go back into the thread to see what was said so i just looked at the final post from mso and was like "oh wow thats based" and stop checking and i will never look at that thread again
they said your post was bad I called you a nazi it's standard tings bredda

THOUGHT YOU COULD DUCK INTO THE PLAYERS CLUB AND HIDE FROM ME HUH?

I PLAY HEAD OF PERSONNEL PUNK IT'S JUST SITTING IN CHAIR FOR TWO HOURS
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #624307

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:27 pm racists will find a way to be racist, ahelp it
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #624318

no matter what happens we're always better than the bottom of the barrel

every day I'm thankful that we don't have admins calling players particularly intriguing six-letter slurs that have "gg" in the middle of them (there are two of these) on our server like splurt does :)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #624323

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:01 pm no matter what happens we're always better than the bottom of the barrel

every day I'm thankful that we don't have admins calling players particularly intriguing six-letter slurs that have "gg" in the middle of them (there are two of these) on our server like splurt does :)
That had been happening on Terry for ages, what are you talking about?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #624333

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:01 pm no matter what happens we're always better than the bottom of the barrel

okay omigger
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #624334

oranges wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:02 pm

okay omigger
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #624338

Stickymayhem wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am they said your post was bad I called you a nazi it's standard tings bredda

THOUGHT YOU COULD DUCK INTO THE PLAYERS CLUB AND HIDE FROM ME HUH?

I PLAY HEAD OF PERSONNEL PUNK IT'S JUST SITTING IN CHAIR FOR TWO HOURS
sir please let me hide from the consequences of my actions in peace
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #624340

god i love player's club
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #624345

wesoda25 wrote: The meaning and intent is radically different.
Personally I don't like seeing people use the word ligger because it always seems like actual racists just directing it at a fictional species but after the amount of negative responses this seemingly innocuous comment created in the other thread I find myself compelled to ask how is this not the case?

One is a slur against a fictional race with the intent of expressing IC (and in some cases OOC) hatred for lizardpeople and the other is an ugly, degrading term associated with centuries of violence and abuse against black people. To use ligger against a lizard character and to use the n word against a black person are two completely different things.

The only problem with the word ligger is that its proximity to the real life slur creates an uncomfortable association with real world racism and allows actual racists to sublimate their impulses by taking them out on lizard players. I would argue that bigger is fine though, because it's a pun used by midgets against regular-sized people. Here, the dwarfs are the marginalised group (punching literally up) and height is a far less spicy topic than race.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #624347

Pewsonyawwy I don't wike *screams* seeing peopwe use the x3 wowd wiggew because i-it awways seems wike *screams* actuaw wacists just *whispers to self* diwecting i-it at a fictionyaw species but a-a-aftew the x3 amount of nyegative wesponses this s-seemingwy innyocuous comment cweated in the x3 othew t-thwead I find mysewf c-compewwed t-to ask how is this nyot the x3 case?

Onye is a swuw against a fictionyaw wace with the x3 intent of expwessing IC (and in some cases OOC) hatwed *notices buldge* fow wizawdpeopwe and the x3 othew is an ugwy, degwading tewm associated with centuwies of viowence and a-abuse against bwack peopwe. To use wiggew against a w-w-wizawd chawactew and t-to use the x3 n wowd against a bwack pewson awe two *starts twerking* c-compwetewy diffewent things.

The onwy pwobwem with the x3 wowd wiggew is that its pwoximity t-to the x3 weaw wife swuw cweates an uncomfowtabwe ;;w;; association with weaw wowwd wacism and a-a-awwows actuaw wacists t-to subwimate theiw i-i-impuwses by taking them out on w-w-wizawd pwayews. I w-wouwd awgue that biggew *sweats* is finye though, because it's a pun used by midgets against w-weguwaw-sized peopwe. Hewe, the x3 dwawfs awe the x3 mawginyawised gwoup (punching *starts twerking* witewawwy up) and height is a faw wess ^w^ spicy topic than wace.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #624416

P̶͇͇̬̣͔͔͕̪̜̫͛̍̉͆͗́ͅē̵̢̞̲̐̑͘w̸̛̲̞̪̰̤͖̖̺͕͚̫͖̻̭͂̑̾͊͑̀̋͛͒͜͠͝͝s̴͓̙̥̠̹̟̪̳̘̞̱̯͈̾͑̊̾͌͜o̶̭͎̮̯̠͕̯͙̬̝̅̊͑͐̒̒̆̇͐̕͝͝ň̸̖̑͌y̶̩̏̑̉̄̀̌̓̃͝a̶͔̪̩̒̓̒̎̔͋̋̐̌̐̉͂͒͝͝w̴͈͔̞͍͇̤̻͈̣͎͓̋́̊͋̏̌̈̋̃̽̓͒w̸̨̩̱̜͈̝̲̰̞͉͉͂̏̆̉͘ͅy̷̛̲̖̘̺͚̳̪̞̎̓̑̕͝ ̴̨̛̲̼͔̱̫̰̥̻̟̫̗̉̍Ḯ̶̧̛͕̗̖̝̦̍̑̂̄͋̈́̋͊̽ ̸̼͕͕̳̠̋͛͂d̶͖̳̣̜̞̭͋̓̆̄͑̋̌͋̐́͝o̴̦̝̩̘͉͎̾̂͒͝͠ṅ̴̛͕͎͕̃̇͒͋'̵̟̽͜t̷͚̰̤̱͓͙̯̩̭͂̃̈́́̿ͅ ̵̝̗̪͕̼̗̽̈͛̋́̍̕͜w̸̱̪͈̺̹̤̩̬͊̆̈́̑̒̆̉̐̅͛͊̈́͗͝ͅḭ̷̉̉k̴̢̧̼͇̳͓͔̝̮̦͈͓̿̏͂̽͋́͊̏̕͜ę̶̬͈͕̪̠͉̼̩̩̣̜̣͝ ̷̯̝̰̠͍̱͈͉̯̳̰̲̒̏̿͗͛́̂͘͝*̵̨̛͈̣̪͗̓̽̚s̵̢̙͖͖͚̓͆̚͝c̸̝͆̓͝ȓ̵̞̦̭̗̥͚̦̰̍͋̒̍͐̈́̃͌̕̕͝ê̶͓̎̈́̓â̸̘̰̽̐͗m̵͕̯̈́̽͛̍͛̌̔͗͛̓̚̕͝ŝ̴̨̻͇̭̥̝͂͐̈́̑̔́̇͒̆͐̚ͅ*̸̡͖̙͉͉̬͙̺̼̟̭̫͕̝́̉͜ ̵̛̤̞̹͔̳̠̭̜̹̺̉͗̽̓͋̈͌̔̑ͅs̷̛͖̗̄̓̽͒̂̐͗̽̈́ẻ̸̢̛̹̟̺̖͓̱̒̈̂̀͂̾͆̂̊͋̔ͅͅȩ̵͎̱͈͙̱̥̹͖͐̈í̵͉̻̩̲̺̰͈̻̼̥͎͇͊̃̑̆̊̄̚ͅͅņ̴̖̟̙̪͓̦̋͘g̵̛͖̬͒̆̓̀̋̀͋͘͘ ̷̧̬̝̲͔̤̆͑̿̔͑͂̕͠p̷̲̣̬̻̜͠e̷̢͍̋̂͐̀̔̑̇̚ǫ̶͎̮̪͚͈͔̦͚̱͎̲̎̐́̊͜͝ṕ̸̼̆̓̉̓̀̍w̴̛͔̘̯͖̥̲̞̼͈͎͇̹̠̲͂̈́͑͌͗̊̄͛ę̵̧͉͉̜͉͕̣̖̦̱̿̓́̍̂̈́̑̅͌͜͝ ̶̣̹̒͌̈͑́͠ů̴̡̥̫̫͂̃́͛̀͂̐͛s̴̢̅̽̇͗̓̑́̓̚͠͠e̵̛̤̗̍̋́̕͝ ̶̨͕̭̻͎̤̥̞̪̳̈́̉͗̇̍̚͠͝t̷̢̧̧͍̗̹͉̟͖͆̀̎͐̋́̃̋h̷̡͈̜͈̤͖͍̳͈̮̘̗̽̄̂͘̚ë̴̳̮̭̰́̽̐̾̈̒̈́͝ ̶̭̘̹̩͕̬̹̯͍͍̝̬̊͋̎̾͂́̈̒͂̕͘̕͝x̵͖̦̟̠̗͚̺̿̅͝3̸̧̲̪͈͉͗̎́̄͛́͑̒͜ ̸̟́̀̚ŵ̷̢͕̳̤̮͕̙̮̻̣͉̇̉͗̐͗̈́͛̕o̷̙̿̇̌̿͆́̀͗͗̊́̊͠w̶̨͈̱͎̟̟̬̺͈̻͇̤̟̥͒̋̑͊͂̌̓̈́̚d̵̛̰̅̒̍͊̆̔̓͑͒͘͝͝ ̵̠͔͉͓̺͚͛ẅ̴̡̦̙̟͈̹̜̖̖̙̹̞̟̭́̑̉̕͘i̸̝̞͙̟̹̪̳̝̊̀̾̀̾͐͛͐̊̈́̉̕͠͝g̶͓͎̐̈́̀̃̋̉͋͌́̍̚̚ĝ̶̱̦̯̖̟̼̥̣̹̪̄̀́͜͝ȩ̵͓͈̩̤̃͊̔͒͑̄̇̈́͒͌̌͛̃̚͝w̶̨̧̢̱̳͍͕̟̗̗̹̎̓͌̌̀͂̽̕̚ ̵̥͖͇͓̋͑̿̓̚b̶̧̧̡̡̧̤̹̬͙̗́̈̓̎̆̋̒̆̕͜͝͝ͅe̷̲͆̓̃͊̀͛̈́͋̏̇̄͊̈́̚c̶͈̣̉͆̒͗̄͛̎̇̈̂̈́͘͝a̵̧͎͕̻̪̦͔͇͓͚̗̺͍͓̅̃̉̊͋́͐̓̔̂̂͝ŭ̷̙̫̦̬͈̲̠̘̞̜͎̞̒̍̕͜s̸̗̖̲͊̀̏̋̓̽̾̑̋͒͋̓͌̆ę̵̇ ̴̡͈̻͈̲̗̼͖̫̪̫͕̃͑͌̉̈́̀̄͒̓̐̆̎͘̕͝ͅḯ̷̢͔͙̺̣̺̱̭̜͆̂͝-̶̡̢̨͚̙̯̥̱̰̠̯͎̗̰͗̄͂̚i̷̻̞̞͙̘̮̥͘ț̶̡̨̥̹͚̣̹̞̥͖̑͠͝ ̵̧̧̮̘̩̙̼̪̭͎̗̱̪̹̀͗̈́̃͗̈́a̴̧̧̢͔͔̹͕͇̓͛̅͜͝͝w̵͔̗̞̣̝̱͈͔̹̭̫̦̔w̸̞̯̓̀a̸̺͗y̴̢̱̻̻̠̺͍̤̘̻͉̟̯̤͒͒̃̔͊̎͆̄͑̕͠ş̷̧̻̙̺̙́̊̈̄́͒̇̇̚͝ ̴̡̳̜̞͉̯̟̖͎̽̆̆͜s̴̢̡̜͈͍̥̩̗̩̺̪͓̯̹̓̇̆͑̃̆͗͊͒ë̵̢͈̰́̌͌̊̌̈̆̀́̀̅̄͘e̴̢̨̛̘̻̙͈̙̙͙̜̭̬͍̔̃̽̋m̴̜͉̮̩͕̮̟̀̅͒͆̕͜ͅs̷̛̝̯̪̽̀̈́͌̽̽͊̈́̾̆͛͜ ̶̨͔͙̼̦̩͉͖̠̇̌͌͛͊̀̂̀̂͋w̸͉͂̈̒̓̇̈́͑́͑̒͆͝i̶̧̜͌̀̈́̇̑̾̒͐͑̑̏̑̈́͠k̷̗̞̼͇̞̋ē̴̦̲̦̆͆̈́̍̽̔̚͘͝͝ ̶͉̻͍͓̰̤̤͊̎͋͑̾̈́͛̿͐̔̚͜͠͝͝*̶̢̱̀s̶̡͙̤̠͔̳̬̦̲̱̜͍͑̓̀́̆̉̅̈́ĉ̶̮̙̞ŗ̷̘͚̩̻͖̫̲̑̋̃̇͗̕e̷̩̘͑́̈͗̈́͋͑̌̓̅͂̃̕ͅa̴̡̞̞̖̝̗͂͆͊͂͒͜m̴̨̯̠͖̗̺̣̙̩̼̈́̇͜͜s̴̛̬̤̫̺̙͔̼̟̼͔̰̺̝̐͋̎͂̌͑̊̇̇̃͐̇*̴̤̼̞͆̈́ ̷̢̛̭̜͕̱͈̦̗͆̑͗̕ͅa̴̬̻͚̣̻̦͚͓̹̝̳͒ͅͅc̷͖̝̝͇̮̣͚̻̳̃͗̚̕t̴̪̻̯͓̩̬̞̗̭̯̤̣͍̫̝̄̐͊̊̿̽̆̉͆ŭ̵͚̜̣̖̹̰̞̻̜͍́̎͗́̈̕͜ǎ̶̧̡͔̲̙̤̗̣̟͔̻̒́̽̓̍̕͜ẁ̵̺̪́͑̉̎̇ ̴̨̦̜̻̩̖̗̼̗͔͎̤̀̀̽͂͑̈́̋̈̂̚͜ͅw̴̢̛̗̺̯̙̳̮̳̩͙̹͍̲̠̑̍̾̏̏͆̉́́́̈́͘͜͝ḁ̷͚̣̰̓č̴̙͕͎̤̪̫͇̘̲̟͔̉͑̏͌̀ḯ̶̡͔̭͚̻̰̦̺̮̣͙̝̱̞̀̏̈́͜͠s̶̡̮͖͙̪̩̮̼̩̳̑̌͜ͅt̸̨̢̗͇̎͒̄̏́̈́͑̎̀̇͒̎͝͝ş̸̜̖̥̌̾̋͗ ̷͕͈͓̝̼̟͊̔͐̾̈̀j̵̡̦̞͈͍͓̭͉̖̱͎̙̳̈́u̶͓̞͈͑̆̄̎̐̀̏͛̉̓͒͌͘̚͝s̷̡̨̲͙̟̞̼̝̗̬̼̭̱͓̦̀̚t̴͉̜̰̊̌̈́̈́ ̵̨͙̅̍͌̇͐*̷̼̳̯̗̣͇̪̝͔̹̍w̷̘͇̏̔̒̎̋̔̍̈͋̍̓̒̐͝͝h̶̰̍̈̄͆͘i̶̝̗̟͉͈̲̫̯̫͔͓̼̒̓͂̽̍̉͛́̂̔̐͘ͅͅͅs̴̟̗͚̙̱̗̖̩͖̪͔͍̪̻͆̏̎ͅp̸̝̩̐̀́̀̈̽̄̚̚͝͠ͅẽ̵͉̤̣͖̫̘̺̟͍̰̙̗̖̼̏̽̐̈̏͐̾͐̐̑̕͝͠r̶̨̫͍̘͓̈̄̊ş̵̩̬͕̜̪̈́͝ ̵̰͚̜͍̻̥̯̳̭̝̪́͒̌͐͗̂̂̏̚t̸̡̨̨̛̙͈̺̩̟̻̥̘́̓̈́̒̀̾̄̕͝o̴̡͇̮̯̥̺͊̿̆͌̿̇̕͜ ̴̰͙̍̂̑̏̆͐͌͂͑̕s̵̳̝̯̻̳̮̦͈͕͓̗̾̏̏̉͜ĕ̴͕̳̫̳͎̏l̵̡̘̖̅̽̄̏͜f̶̝̘͊̔̓̏̋͊̄͊̀̀́̐͝͝͝*̶̢̛̪̪̫̳̪̫̰̫̥̗̝̆͊̓̕͘ͅ ̴͙̘͎̞̃͑̇̇̈́̑̋͊̆͘͝ḓ̵̢̛͔̜͎̦͓̣̂͜i̸̬̳͊̀̎̊w̷̦̣̪̫̐͆̏̓é̵͉̻͑̽̈́͛̎̅́̅̈́̕̚͠c̵͕͈̯̳̊t̷̨̛͈̬͍̥̭̤̫͙̣͇̉͒̎͐̚i̶̢̡̤̫͍̜̭̫̗̭̱̹̩͕̩͒̋́̇̔̔̂̈̇̽̃͌̉͝n̵̛͈̘̼̫̫͌̈́̂̕͜͠g̶͉̲̺̠͓͉̋̈͛̀̀̐͗̓̉͘͠ ̴̰̥͉͓̮̱͙͚̈̂͒̈́͛̑͜ỉ̵̮͎̩͔̯͇̗͎̭̤̘͚͐͝-̷̨̨̼͈̥̥̙͛̓̈́͋͆͐̇̚͝ỉ̷͙̠͚͍̬̺̬͔͑̃͗͌̓̂̿̐̚̚͝ẗ̵̡͕̝̥̖̽̑͠ ̷̢̪͎̮̃̑̆͐͒̓͒̈́͊͌͐͗à̶̩̘̈́̊̃̉̕t̵̗͕̬̭̹̘͇̖̙͕̲̺̑ ̷̧̧̦͔̤̲̦͔̠͋͌̏́̿̉̄̕͝a̶̡͔̗̭͖̗̹̠͛͂̓̃̏͜͜ ̸̙̬̺̠̘̮̱̈́̌͒̊̒f̴̫̣͉̖͆̓̓͑̾̐̓̎̃̕͝͝į̸̪̠̖͍͍̤̬̥̗͑̀͌͐̊ͅͅc̷̨̻̬̤̘͉͚̱̺̽͂͋t̵̥̙̥͔̂̊ì̴̢̨̛͍̲̗͕̫̳͎͕͙͓̪̥͌̍͛̾͋̏̆̚̕͝ó̸̥̲͔̩͒̉̊̈́̉̿͐̔͆̀̐̆͗͜n̷̨̨̢̘͉̼̞̯͙͔̟͙̊̐̀͋̈́̽́͌̅̇̓̑̚͝y̶̞̯̽͊́̐͝ą̶͙̭̘̘̣̙̠̪̠̹̭͎̙̌̀̀͋́͒͝ẅ̷̛̥́̇͂̒͑͠͠ ̷̖͔̦͚͔͚͉̳̪͔͈̼̩̮̌̌̒̊̽͂̀͛̑̀̒ͅş̸̘͈̝͉͕͈̳̓̋̾̍̎͋̾̌̉̕͜p̶̛̗̊̓̂̐̓̑͘͘͝e̷̛̛̜͖̹̍̊̒̌͒c̷̢̢̨̫̦̠̫̺͈̳̲̬̜̲̹̋̆͐̎ì̷̡̢̥̲̜͕̺͉̗͚͇̹̈́͗̾̾̽͒̂͒̋̌̚͘̚̕e̸̞̫̬̪̣̝͉͓̜̫̥̮̠̕ş̷̡̢̦͚̗̜͎̟̻̙̱́̆̈́ͅ ̸̢͓̳̘͕̟̟̝͕͓͔͋͛̈͋̕b̶̘͕̱̰͉̼̦͖͙̘̊̋ͅu̶̲͝ț̶̯̜̯̻͔̮͓͓͕̗̣̉̌̅͜ ̷̨̨̩͙̝̭̬̰̮̪̳̭̥̝͋̏͜ã̵̧͉̭̠̦͒̓̏ͅ-̷̨͙̣̟̦͎̺̻͕̞̲̺̞͇͇̾̄̌̈́ạ̶͉̟̹̞̻̯̮̲̹̗̑͑̑̔͂̿̈̇͋̒͐̄̚͝ͅ-̷̳̘͈͔̰̯̹̤̰̖͆́̊͆̅̃͑̄̾̾̊̈̚͝ą̵͈̝̥̯̬̘̣̺̤̬͈̑̀̋̎́͐͑̚̕͝͝f̷̲̟͊́͛̍͂͐̈͂̊̚ẗ̷̖͌͌͌̉͋͒́͝è̴̫̣͕͔͉̥̜͇̔́͋͒͌̈́w̸̨̡̨̰͍͈̭͎̩̟̰͓̥̖͛́̑͜ ̶̯̆͑t̴͚̱̭̠̯̯̜̘̝̜͗͗̈́͒͂̏̀h̶̟̬̤͈͓̐̚͜e̷͇̫͛̇̎͌̈͌͌́͂̕ ̵̧̡̰̤͕͉̘̼̃̄͑̓͑̈́̈́̓̾͑͗̒̕͘͝ͅx̸̧̘͙̲́ͅ3̸͉̣̟̘͙͔̮̿̈́̑̿̔̈̓̃̔̒͒̐͘͜͝ ̵͖̯͊̃̾̽͒͂̾̈́̚͝͠͠ą̸̞͍̞̬̗̫̬͕͙̗͑̄̌̆͛͒̋̏̒ͅm̸̢͓̠̦͕̻̲͙͈̠͓̹̯̤͍͆̌͋͂͗̌ǫ̵̛͉̙̮͖͒͑͐̑̇̉̅̌͂̋̅͘̚͝ư̸̡̢̜̫̬̌́̔̏̌̋̾̈̆͌́ͅn̵̡̧̯̱̹̳̖͉̭̻͒̿̓̋͘t̸̢̬͙̹̻̍̌̽̇̕ ̴̢̢̧̡̠͔̰̮̲͈̙̰̣̭͇͂̂̌̈́̈́̓͐̀̚͘̕͝͝o̸̢̤͙̲̞͙̣̲͉͗̾̎̈́̂́́̂̂̚̚f̶̲̋̔̌̊̉̎̈̅͛̊̓́͘͝ ̵͈̼̠̼̦̥̪̗͎̫͈̎͒͊͗̄͑̇̔́̾̀̇͜ͅͅn̵̡̰͍͕̝̣̖͇͕̰͎̓͂̀̈̈͆̒̏͐́͆̐͜͠͝ͅy̴̞̱̜̱̙͈̠͍͍̥͖̣̳͓͒̓̈́́͒̂̕͘̚͝e̴̛͍͕̪̼͕͚͎͍͚̺̹̩̅̈ǵ̶͚͍̱̖͙͖̭̀̃͆̅̈̒͗̇̿ȁ̴̧̡̞̞̩̳̠̳͙̇̿̋̆̀̓͆̆̎̂͗͆͜͠͠t̷̢̡̪͈̜̞͔̯̩̰̹̩̦̗̻̽̓͛́̒̈͐̋̎̇̐͘i̵̧̭̫͍͇̖̪̻̎̈́̽͊̓̈̕ͅv̵̧͎̺̠͔̗̰̠̠̝͈͋́̈́̇͒̈́̓͛e̴̠̝̹͕̊̽̚͜ ̶̻̥̳̞̌́͝w̷̝̼̝͙̙̱̫̤͙͙̑̋͋͊̀͋̿͒̃̚e̴͎̮͑́̊̇͗̈́͜ŝ̷͖̦̯̣͎͇̝͚͉͐͆ṗ̸̧̯̌͂̅͆͌͂̂͘͠ơ̶͔̞͍͈͓̆̇̄̆̾̂̊̐n̵̢̼̭͉̆̀̌̄̀̉̋͜͝ś̶̡̙̻͚̜͎̥̦͇͆̉̔͆e̵̡̲͖̳͎̖͖͙̱͔͎̜̊͛͌̒͊́̏̌͌̒̊͌͜͠s̷̡̛͕͖̭̪͔̱͍͂́͊̓̑͑̋̉ ̶̛̞̠͔̺̥̺̟̰͎̈́̊́̈́͗̅̄͛̀̽̏͜͜͜͝͝ͅţ̶̡̛̭̤̠̣͖͓̘̲͓̭̹͗̿͊͐͆̇͗̃̀̓͗̂̕h̷̳̯̩̻̭͈̆̽̀̔̓̆͌̋̉̀̉i̸̦͈͗̑̑́̉́͊͝͝͝s̶̨͇̹̬̏͆ͅ ̷̘̄͊̒̋͝s̷͉̤͇̪̳̞̮̯̈́͋͐̈̑̎̑̅̐͑̓͝͠-̸̛͙͎̼̠̽̀̔̈́͑̏̓s̸̟̝͍̦͓̯̜̭̲̙̻̙̦̆e̷̫̯̞̤̟̤̭̠̤̺̤̝͕̙̔̈́͗͗͜ḙ̵̩̤̪̞̬̩̣̯̈́́͝ͅm̵̰̩̂̍̏̌̆̂͑̔͒̎̒́̀͜͝͠ḭ̶̧̤̭̗̥̤̥̦̿̉͗̂̏̒̃̄ǹ̷̘̤͕̯̄̑̑̏̔̿̐͗́̈́̏͠g̷̪͓̱̽̉̀͌̓̃͗̽͒͆̐̄͝ͅẇ̴̧̱̙̗̖̩̻͔̦̞̿̎̂̋̌̃̊͘ÿ̷̨̼̟̹͕́̈́̅̽̀̎̍̐̔̂̈́͌̓̒͘ ̵̛̤̘̩̆͋̌͋̅̽̋̀̉͜͝͠i̶̢̡̛̛̳̱̞̘̽̄̆͋̈́̑̈́̎̚n̴̢̙͚͎̩̺̻̜̘̹̓̕n̸͖̺͇͓̹̝͎͚̝̯͚̤͋̄ͅy̷̘̯̞̗͖̪̦̼̳̟̜̪̩͐͋̓͗͆͜͝o̷̳̩̟͙͊̑͗̀̀͝c̴̨̥͖͙̲͇̮̘̘̦͍͉̻̭͎͋̌̈́́̾u̵̟̙̰̣̍̔̂̉͋̇̐̔̽͆̔̿̏͝͠ơ̷͖̯̖͙̫̥̣̟̩̐̆̈̃͂̕͜͜ͅư̸͎̥͓͚̍́́̀̈͊̀̈̊͐́͊͝s̵͉̹͕͎̾̎͊̏̑̐̍̆̓͘ ̸̧͇̹̝͚̙̣͖͍̫̼͎̲͖̰̐̓̄͒̈͊̓̆̇̎̄͘͘ć̶̛̯̭͎͛͆͐͘͠ͅo̷̱̰̫̔̂̋̀̎͊͂̕ͅḿ̷̢̦̰͇̱̟͕̠̦̙͒̕͘͝ͅm̶̢̛͓̙̯͔͈͇̤̃̀́̉̊͂͌͛̎̈́͌͒͘̕ę̷̢̭̫͇̽̑n̶̢̬̖͔̹̖̬̝̬̘͖͕͓͐̉͐̎͊͑t̶̛̛̯͎̝̼͇̿͒̾̅̚͠͝ ̷̧̨̯̰̮̩̬͚̜͉̫̭̖̃̒͂́͘c̵̢͔̖͖̦̼͈̮̦̘̰̖̦̺̽̂̋͆͐͌w̵̛͍̗̍͑́͋̌̆͒̏̍̓̓̕e̸̝̲̫͙͉̝͔̻͍̙̙̺͌̎́̀̀̍̊͋̒͑͆̚͠à̶̢̛̗̟̋̚ͅt̶̝̭̗̤͚̜̪̯͉̬̝̫̂͌͆̕ͅè̵͈̞̤͋͆̉̉̚ḋ̸̡͕̠͕̪̥͖̫͈̙͋͂͜͜ ̸̲̞̰͕̯̗̍̈́̆̑̅̐̄͗̒̔̐̋͛̕ĩ̴̢͕͕͎͔̘̓̈͐̓́̉͂̋͘̚ñ̸̢̛͈̜̻̍͑̔̅̍͐̂̍́̂͐̊͘ ̸̥͔̀́̇͆́̀t̴̡̧̩̜͚̩̙̼͚̬̟͍̮̂̉̐̐̓̊̋̾̀̀́͑͝ḩ̵̛̗̻̗̘̫̖̳̞̮̃͂̂͑̎̾̏̕͝e̸͎̖̺̙̦̜͐͗̎̈͒̀̇͝ ̶̧̨̟̙̮͍͈̼̜̤̤͚̄̃̽x̵̲̹̫̖͕͎̰͕̬͆̀̐̿̑̈́̏̕3̶̨̗̫̟̞̙͎͉̟͇̮̈́͐͛͜ͅͅ ̶̙̫̳̣̬̩̪͇̤͙̜̐͑͋̈́͒̾̎̀̓͘̚͜o̵̡̲͇͈̰̠͓͗̀ͅt̸͉̹͍̞̳̺̞̻̥̬̒̉̃̀̓̉̈́̐̿͒̈́̕͜͝h̶̘̹͈̖͇͌̌̒̌̊̾̈́͌͝ȇ̴͙̺͉͉̐͋͐͛̂͋̈́̒̒̕͝w̶̨̛̰̤̣͙̺̗̲̠̽̉̈͘ ̷͓̰͇̠͖̼͓̱̟̍̓̒͛̕t̵̡̮̭͉̼̘͈͖̱̮̞̍͐͒͌̀͐̉̍̈́̊-̷̛̘͕̟͕̩͑̂̀̔̋̀͛̎̓̓̌̌̌̅ţ̶̡̡͈̹͖̟̼̩̻̹͓̍̒͛̋̃̈h̷̙̭̝̱̼̻̰̗̳͍̼̖́̓̄̌̊̑͒̀̈́̓͜͜ͅw̸̨̟̦̣̤̆́̔̒͐̓̈́̎̍̂̎̈́̑̕͠ē̷̡̢̞̩̣̃̅ḁ̸̤̲̮͈̲͒̐̾͋̿̈͠ḑ̸̣̺̥͔̪͕̈́͑̂̊̾ ̶̨̦̲̳̝͎͍̜̞̺͖̮͇͚̫̓̔̊̎̊̎͝͝I̶̧̳͓̗̜͓̖̫̯̗̳͉͍̲͒̆͆̒ͅ ̸̖̱̗̭̪͈̈́͌̃̿̂̿̈́́̔̈́̄̓f̸͔̂̓̽̂̆̋͘i̸̠̣͙̞̗̗̒́͗̈́̈́͑n̵̡̛̥͉͕͉̠̜̖̺̪͎̥̹̝̐̈́̐̔̾̇̒́̔́̈́̚̚ͅd̷̺͇̣̜̀̆ ̴̡̭̝̹̦͎̩͕̖̲̟̞̪̏͂̒̒̍̿̉̄̚m̴̨̢̬͕̻̭͇͔͒̅̄̄̃̆̇̅͂̿̿͊̎͠͠ỹ̴̠̥̈́̈́́́͊͛̊͐͜͝ṡ̸̢̠̣͉̜̦̱̙̇̀͋̾ë̴̡̲͎̫̠͕̗̫́̾̀͝ẃ̴̨̨̛̛͕͈͔̻̩̱̥̖͕͉̘̻͒̎͊͜͝͝͝͝f̷̮̲͈͙͖̭̰̙͚̜̼̜͎̯͊̄ ̶̡̭̜̱͎̬̞̬̳͈͕̘̎͜ͅc̵͎͕̳̹͔͔̩̘̥̳̯̫̺̩̐͗̚-̷̢̢̨̲̲͓͔͕͇̪̉͑͂̉̉́̀̚c̶̛͇̠͉̤͇̯͍̣͎̯̭̳̤͙̄̀͂͐̄͗̕͝ö̷̧̧̘͉̫̝̙̙̻̼́̿̀͋͘ͅm̶͋̐̉ͅp̵̢̻͖̹̀͒̆ͅẽ̴̤̺̮͔̈͌̋͝w̶͍̳͙̩͙̲͈͈̦̙̦͈̮̓̔̾͗w̸͔̭̭͇̻̬̠̳͈̝̯̳͋́̍̔̔̊̎ȩ̸̳̖͔̲̻͉͈̰̩̞̮̂̀͠d̴̢̙̼̰͔̙̬̬̲̜̞̮͙̯͔͌ ̵̨͇̺͔͍̖͚͖̦̾̏͛̆͂̍͂̍̓͆̎̔̕̚͜͝t̷̲̙̺̦̪͖͙͍͕̞͇̎̚͝ͅ-̵̛̫͚͈̟̼̲͎͈̯̼̠͂̀̿̂͐̉͆̍̍̚̕͝͝͝ţ̴̡̦̞̞͕͍̦̞̻͉̪̍̏̂̎͌̇͌̈͆̌̑̓̔͝͝ó̸̭̩̲̙̭͇̟́͊ ̷͔̄́͑̒̃͠a̴̧̰̭̪͌̔̌̈s̵̡̢̮͔̼̠̥̱̙͉̮̼̃̓̔͊͑̋̀̽̓̎͛͑̒k̷͇͎̫̼̩̫̄̐̄̆̿̏̏̔̄͝ ̵̩̻̠̱̫̼̭͉͈̱̞̪̍͋͗̑ḩ̵̢̤̲̗͖͎̥̠̺̞̥̒̾͘o̴̫̹̻͖̚w̶̡̯̃̑̃͒͌͘̕͝͝ ̴͇͔͍̿̊͐̔̉̕̕͝i̵̢̡̻̟̖̓̏̉̆̆̎̇͑̔̀̈̊̚͝s̸̜̤̹̬̮͔̰͎̣͓̿̆̎͒̉̏̑͑̂͝͝ ̴̣͎̿̆̎̓ť̷̼͇̭̙̱͖̻̯̠̮͓̼͜ͅh̸͉̙̹̠͈̙͐͑̋̈́̓͂͌̈́̕̚͘̚͝į̴̹̹̬̠̪͔̝̝̄͛̓̀͐̈́̂̍̎̂͠͝͝ş̵̡͎̗̻̯̻̱̤̯̏̐̂̈̍̉́͑̍͌̑̃̒͝͝ ̸̗̻͖̤̻͚̠͈̜̲̰͍̫̽͗̽̐̏̓͝n̵̰̥̍̔͂̎̓̋͂̾̔̏̇ÿ̸̡̛̛̙̫̹͚̜̣̼͎́̇̎̍̅̉̀̏̇̕͝o̶̻̝̯͙̦͔̫̻̻͔̫͙̥̳͉͐̾̍̋̄ţ̴̡̞̘̹̳̣̫͉̮͇̫̼̊͊̏̒̈͠ ̴̨̫̭̯͚̗̩̹̌̌̽͌̀̓̉ţ̷͎̠̥̰͎̘̜͔͐̈̅́̈́͆̀̏̐͆̇̋̒h̷͈̐͘e̵͚͓̺̱̓̈́͆ ̶̧̨̛̺͉̟̯̟̘̖͍̞̈́̾̂̓̅̌̃̍͊̌͜x̴̡̨̮̮̫͇̝̖̞̗͈͖͐̋ͅ3̵̢̢̛̲͇̣̤̘̪͎͙͕̬̿̍́ ̷̧̨̺͕̞͔͕̻̺̰̎̿̈́́̂̕͜͝͝c̵͎̫͚̼͆̒̾̚͘̕a̸̢̧͈͇̲̙̱͖̗͕̎͗s̵̡̹͎̜̦͇̃̓̊̂́̊́͗͌̈̆͝͠͝ḙ̶̢̢̩̤͓͎̱̬̪̯̉̇̎̎̔͐͛͜?̷̺̞̙̮̥̙̰̲͎̰͍̀̓̿̀̃̿͆̀͆̑̈́̓̋͝
̴͆̀ͅ
̵̙̼̗̎́̋͒͛̑͛͗͂̄̐͒̉̚ͅO̶̙̯̙̻̻͍̯͉͕͚̱͑̒͐̊̀͐̄̀̍̀͊͝͠ͅͅǹ̷̢̧̛͖̝̪̖͌̑̒̋̌̅̅̏̽͋͠͠y̵̡̧̨̯̦̠̹̹̞̬͉̮͓̱̒́͊͒̀̀́͊̐̚e̵̡̢̩̬̺̭̞̥͚̼͓͕͆̍͐͗̄̿̈́͗ ̵͓̥̓̾̃̊͗̅̊͋i̶̗̣̝̮̗̻̞̙̙̥͈̿̂̽̐s̵͙͈̼̲̝̪̤̝̹̗̳̪̀̒̊͜ ̴̡̧̼̹̹̝̭̰̠͛̐̽̅̏̾̃̈́̈́̀a̷̡͇̩͓̮͔͖͌̂͂̐͝ ̵̻͖͈͍̪̰̻̙̒́̇̂̊̆̂͒͋̎́̀͊͑͜s̶͙͈͚̙͖̈́̅̂ẁ̶͙͙̟̀̈̏̈̔̌͋̊̕̚̚ṳ̴̙͈͊͆̓̂̃w̸̘̫͔̞̒̍̉͌̿͂́̈́͒́͘̚̚̚͝ ̴͇̫̺͗͊̿̑̉͗̏͘͠a̵̙̙͒̉͒̍̋͘̚g̷̡̰̖̲͇͖̙̰̉͐̍̾̈̍̍̀̿̂̚ä̶̡̡̛̪̲͍̦̖͖̖́̊̿̂́̇̀̾ị̵̩͍̭͕̺̰͐͂̔́̈́̃̆́̓̉̿̀n̷̙̘̺̼̣̯̍š̷̡͋̆́̇̄̎̈̿t̵͙̟͉̓ ̴̧͚̖͙̰̥̑̿̃̓̾̋̎̀̃̂̾͑͗͠͝á̶̛͈͍̱̰͎̬̖͈̣͉̞̦̺͌̈́̃̉͋̓͋̇̎̏͜ͅ ̸̱͍̗̹̺͆͊͛̅͛́̉̌̀f̶̺̏̔̈̾͐ĭ̷͓̣́̉̈́͌͋́̍̈́̐́̊̂͐͆ć̴̢̞̭̞͓̟͉̝͎͈̪̲͇̭̊̔̐̋̉́̏́͠ţ̶̧̨̧͉̩̜͚̞̬̦̲̭͕̓̇͂͆̋ḯ̸̭̣̯̦̗͆̎ớ̸̡̱͍͋̀̌͐͊̐͌͋̈́́͠͠ǹ̸̡̢̡̗͗̀́͐͐͌ȳ̸̨̗͎͖͓͕͗̀̀̀̾̇̈́̿͑͘̚̕͠ä̷̢͙̼̰́̄̉̊w̸̡̢̟̜̩͈̪͋̚ ̵̙͕͖͕̝̄̈́͛̀͊̀̓̒̀̚͝͠͝w̸̼͙̪͓̳̭̞̮̤̺̯̬̣̓̈͊͆̋̿̐̈́̑̾͜ä̴͛̈́̈́́̍̚ͅç̷͔͉̜͙̆͋ḙ̸̬͚̥̬̖̏̀̏͛̍͋̓̋͌̕ͅ ̴͈̬̳̤̗̜̘̅̏̐ẁ̶̨̡͔͔̠̬̬͖͈̈́̂̓̑̍̒̅͛̆͗͝i̵̢͚͇̒ẗ̵͇́̂̅̎̃͆͠͝h̵̫͚͖̯͓̻͚͖̍̌̃͝ ̵̺̪͗t̷̢̮̳͇̝̥̞̪̜̒́̑̊̉̉̓̔̀̈́͒̎͊͝͝ͅḩ̸͙̠̭͈̩̘̣̜̩̇͋͗͆̇̒̏͌̂͘͝͝ȩ̴̛̗̠͙͚̖̰͇̝̱̱̘̫͍̿́̐̾̌͘͜ ̵̡͈̜̦̪̤̃̾͊̍̿͋͛́͂̉́͝x̵̯̩̗͔̭̲͖̂͑͐̔̉͋̕̚3̶̡̛̠͇̭̼͓̼̺̈́̾͐̈͛͐͂̔̈̿̾́͝͝ ̵̲̳̮̠̤̲̟̗͕͒̔̏̋̈͗̃̇́̐̑̄ḯ̶̭̪̎̅̂̓̾̀̎̎̾̄̈̄̄ǹ̶̢͖̭̮͈̣͚̩͎̙̯̰̘͕̐̑͜t̴̡̨̲̣̟̠̮̺̙̰͓̀̈́̊̿̐̒͌͠e̴̖̦̗̍͛̀̏́̃͗̋̓͋̔͘͝ņ̴̖̰͎͙̲̖͇̯̤͓̈̈͜ͅt̴̡̖̩̘̞̠͚͙̤̮̙͔̼̬̑͋̍̑̀͂͜͝ ̵̮͇̞̠͇̻́͂̂̃̐͛̃̃̎ō̵̠͓̜̘͈̝͔̜͜ͅf̴̧̦̥̝͓̘̬̒̏ ̵͎͈͇̹̬̤͊̂́ͅe̵̡̩͐̇̓͒̇̔̆̈́̿̽͋̎͜x̵͓̯̓p̴̛̱̲̓͌w̶͚̭͎̤̞̼͓͚͎̝͓̾͐̎͐͐̓̌̉͒̅͘͝e̴̼̊͐̄̋̉͊͋̒́́̀̚͝s̷̞̰͙͎̥͉͈̗͔͈̫͚̿͗̈́͛͜s̷͈̺̉̃̄͐ì̵̡̧̧̼̖̳̼̣̠̖̣̝͙͌̈ͅn̸̨͈̩̺͓͍̰̘͉̥̐͆̑̍̆̎́̈́̏̌̚̕͝ģ̷͎̣̦̣̬͉͙͋̂̄͐̀͂ ̶̣̱͚͇̙̝̇͆͋̃͘͘I̶̻̥̠̞̲̾̋͛̏̀̌̒C̷̟̞̜͍̈́̽́͒̈̈́̅̎͊̇̑̕ ̵̜̏̓̈́͝(̷̡̧͔̝̤͕̲̗̦̹̯͗͊͌ȧ̴̢̡̛̘̠͔̼͉͍͕̳̞͍̆̾̈́̑̿̈̾̃͂͝͠͠n̸̨̨̛͚̣̩͈̘͊̌͝d̵̢͎̘̠̙͇͎͈̲̤͖͖̮̹̈͜ ̴̳̱͖̦̹̲̅̀̇̃̔͂̅̀̈́͒͛͊̀͘͝î̵̧͉̭̻̪͔̩̰̲̄̐́̊ñ̷̢̨̡͕̺͉̥̥̻̲̖̊̔̄ͅ ̴̡̨̘̲̯̱̻̰͖̳̞͈̟͚̠̋̍̓̆̌̽̒̄̊̌ṡ̶͔͇̜͇͕̻̖̰̤͕͎͎͎͖͓̐́̇͛̀́͛͛͠ơ̸̧̨̛͔̮̥̱̤̤̈́̽̽̍̑̇̈́̈́̒̚̕͠m̴̢̦̱̳̣̃͂͌̉͆͝͝ȩ̴̯̭̹͕̼̦͙̹̣̮̟̞̅̅͗̂̿ ̵̢̢̨̤̒̈́̈̈́̀̀c̵͈͇̓̈́̓̏̓͜͝å̶̢̜͙̜̞̯̦͙̊̄͋̂̇͌̈́̆̈́ṡ̸̛̯̤͈̻̩̪̅́̔̋͂̒̉͛̏͝ë̴̢̛͍̯̮̬̗̺͎́͊̿̋́̃̓ͅş̸̧̧̥̯͖͎͔͊̋ ̸̛̙͈͔̳̼̞͉̊̉̔̍̽̚͝O̷̡̞̼͂̔̔́́͂͐͑̀̐̚͝O̷̦̦̩̺̦̜̠̽̊́͊̊͐͠C̸̩̝̖̻͎̪̊̋̾̀̒̀̔̚͘̚͘͜)̴̡̧̞̖̪͕͙̹͇̣̘̠́̌̀̆̏͋̑̚͝ ̸̰̖̖̀̈͋̃͑́̓̋̀̔͂͘͝͠͝ḩ̵̡̡̳̗̫̘͇̲̙̫͍̋͛͝ͅa̴̧̛̭̬̯͛̅̓̿͌̐͒́̇̆̽͐̚͝t̵̼͓̽̽̒́̓̾͑́̀͆̅͗w̵̟̼̝̙͍̯̳̮͙̖̗̝̃̏̔̿͊́̽͆͛ͅͅȩ̷̧̥̹̞̜̜̲̪̖͈̌̀̋̎̊d̸͈͈̫̘̹̬͈̃͋̓̀͘ ̶͎̤̗̯̝̙͎̈́̐͋̀̎̏̂̒́̈́̈̇̓͠*̵̛̮͎̥̫͕̓̀͋͗̌͛͝͝͝n̴̬̳̮̺̏͆͌ô̶̥̤͉͗̊́́̾͋̅̓͐̎͊̀̌̕t̶̝̽̄̓̿i̸͇͔͊͗̏̄͌̿͐͌͒̒͆̐̚͜͝͝ç̷͙̯̜̝̟͉͇͈̰̱̾̆͊͛͛̈́̀͗͐̈́́̌͒͘͝ȩ̵̨̩̩̱̤̥̗̝͕̘͋͋̉s̶̨̘̱͓̖̫̯̫̪̲͈̫̩͍̑̽̀ ̸̢̢̜̮̤̗̟̄͂̈́́̆̌̐̅̅b̵̝̉ú̶͈̱͚̥̈́͜l̶͓̻̰̪̭̪̰̹̩̪͕̿ḓ̴̛̛͕̊͑̌̋̔̍̓͘̚̚̚ģ̶̥̳͕̝̗͈̞̙̹̹̌͗ė̵͇̜̥̹̖̻̅̄̔̑̽͆̉͊̀͗͑̈̿*̴̡̛̩̤̼̹͍̹̝͕͙̖̙̰̲̎͒̈́͐͆͆̚͠͝ ̸̨̦͈͕̳̤̤̺͖͍̖̭̟̺̿̑̋͊̀͑̚̚͝f̶̹̦̗̟̲͈̯͉́̆̉̈́̎̂͑͐̀͘o̶̹͓̗̮͎̥̊̒͂ẘ̶̛͜ ̷̧̢̛̣̥̜̭̘͈̱͉̖̤̏̆̈́̍͋̇̎͌͂́̆̿̉̅͜ͅw̶͕̘̜̞̪̪͙͇̫̍̾į̵̢̧̢̨̬̺͔͉̼̘̖̼͍̔͆̑͆̃́̇̉̀̀̓̔̓͠z̷͚͈̤̈̊͂͆̀̌́̄͒̀̃͐a̴̳̣͋͊͂̅̉̈́͑́̄̌̈́͛̒͜͠͠ẅ̵̨̡̛̭̝̦̤̟͔̻̥̟̌̑̾̿̋̈́̂̕͠ͅd̴̛̞͖̔̅̇͊̓̆̒̈́̒̕͠͠͝ṕ̵͖͚͍̯͇͇̼̱̣͂̋́͛̀̂͘͘͜ě̸̡͖̺́́͋͝͝ô̶̡̬̝͎͕̻̞̳̝̳̰͜ͅp̸̨̨̬̭͖̞͖̳̺̻̓̅͗̿̔w̷̘̮̟͈͉̝̖̤̩͔͓͔͇̭͕͐̌e̵̖̹̰͙͎̩̩͖͋̉̾̅͛͆͂̓͂͋͜ ̵̲̥͓̜̥̙̥͑̾͌̅̂̓̽̆̊̅̚͝ͅa̴̡͔̻̻͎̖̲͂ņ̷̧̠̝̝͕̱͚̲̹͎͕̜͆̎̃̒͋͛́͊͘̚͠d̶̛͖̖͐̑̑̀̊̀͠͝ ̷̡̧͖̣͉̖̝̭̼̰̠͎͍͚͔̔́̇͊̕̕t̶̛̮͓͉̏̽͂̽͊h̸̛̙̻͕͓̯̭̠̪͌̅̏̂́͌́͗̈́̀̆̚͜͝ȩ̶̳̼͛͛̕ͅ ̸̢̮̘̙̮̹͖̰͠͝x̶̛͙̩̦̒͊̎̐̾͋͝3̶̛͇̤͇͎̩̪ ̶̘͓̝͙͓̺̮̱̗͓̤̈́͒͜͜͜o̷̜̩̳̦͋͌̉́̈́̏̀̋̓̄̅̀͘͘͠ṱ̷͐͗̌͗̅̓͑̍́͛̐̕͠h̶̨̛͕̬̰̹̝̹̬̖̼̥̼̑̔͗̈́͆͝e̷̢̨̡̛̥̘̠̭̩͖̽̈́͊͆̎̏͝w̴̡̲̪̞̙̑̋̓͛̑͌͛̋̈̐̕ ̶̢̨͔̞͇̪͔̥̞̯̖͉͚̱͛̽̿̆̓͜͠ī̴̘̺̦̻̰͔͍͙͔̀͑̆͊̔͒̌̉̀͘s̴̡̼̭̹̫̟͔̩̥̜͎̗̤͉̈̒̅̅͒̈́̓͗͊̕͜͝ ̷̛̈́̓̏̄͋̑͜a̷̮̤̣̮̱̝̺̞̺͑̊̄̀͊͆̐͊̐̽͘̕͜ņ̷̲̘̫̱̣̹̻̃̊̀̿̔̈̅͝ ̵̧̛̛̙͚̜̥̲͓̙̼̀̓͆̀͗̆̈̾̿̾́́́u̷̢̞̓̈́̅̔̐̊̈̔̄͛̏͝ģ̷̬̝̪͍͚͋̈́̽͘͜͠ẅ̴̛̙͖̼̣̟̙̭̙̗͚̭̗́̉̏͛́͠y̶̦̟͙̱̺̰̘̦̲̜̼̙͔̓͗̅̈́̒̏̽̉͗͘͝,̷̧̤̯̜͕̙̫̘͓͙͉̦̚͜͠ͅ ̵̨̡̧͍̥̘̥̰̩̱̠͉͕͒̏̓̋̓̉̾͑̆̀̀̓͐̀͜͝ͅd̶̨͉̺̖̱͈̮͕͓͚̙̭̗̿̆͂̓̎̀̕͜ͅe̸̡͕̬̪̱̤͍̜̩̎͐̀̒̋́̄̎̊͋͊g̸̘̉̂͐̀̏͋w̶̨̧̝̬̙̗̼͓̪̙̙̉̓̆͛̍͊͋̿̏́̀́͆̏͠ā̸̧̮͕̹̥̣͆̾̊͌͛͠d̸̢̛̛̺̳̗̞̫̩̺̬̜̮̈́͛̉̿͗̉͗̎̌̂̌͠i̷̛̛̤͍͓̊́̊͑̑̔n̵̙̑̈͛̉̌̊͊͘͝ģ̷̢̢̮̻̫͎̩̠͕̩̝͝ ̷̢̡͔͎̜̯̮͓͗̋̏̄͑̕͠ͅͅẗ̶̛̫̮̻͍͓̱̠̹͈͓̻̘͎͌͋́̔͊͂͘͝e̵̞͚͎͊̅̃̈́̅͝ẘ̶̧̮̣͚̯̮̰̗͕̯͈͇̍́̍̊̍̕͝ḿ̴͔͔̱̘̳̐̿̍͘͜ ̶̛̩͔̀͗̽͑̚ä̵̼̝͔̺̹̤̯́̅s̴̤͉̙̣̀̃̑͛̔̎͜s̶̡͙̗̜̹͖̟̥͂̀̾̌̏͛̔̐͝o̸̡̦̥̲͓͚̯͚̩̟̣̻̳͙͎̐̃̎̊̈́͂̒̆̂͋̐̈́̀́̚c̵̢̧̘̠̱͇̞̱̯͙͇̠͖̠͖̐̂̏͗̏͝͠i̷̡̢̤̙͖̯̲͔̳͓̜͉̤̽͜ͅǎ̷̧͍̎̌̔̀̊͌̈́̚ṭ̷̡̼͎͕̟̲̱͈̂̃̆̍́̋̕ė̸͉̜͙d̷̩̲͎̭͗̿̈́̀ ̷̮̯̲̱̬̲͙̝̝͖͗̆̒̈́͑̓̒͂͜͝ͅw̶̢̨̥̤̪̹̮̯͈͎͌̓͛̓̇͛̈́̚į̵͕̰̮͉͕͍̽́̏ͅt̶̛͎̰͌̓̿͗̏̆̓h̸͕̠̯̟̻̙̰̯̟͉̓̋͋̓̀͌̄̑͂ ̴̙̥͇̳̦̲̬̄̄̆̈́̌̕͝c̵̛̛̮̗̬͉̮̫̃̎̑̅͆̇͆͝ȩ̵̗̱͙̣̘̬̭̹̬̲͍͇̓̈́̿̔̓̑͑̈́̕̚͝ͅn̵̢̡̨͈͈̪̯̮̼̺̦̹̽͒́͒̔̕t̶͓̬̝̪͚̗͎̣͉͊̇͜͜ͅͅú̸̥͓̖̺͕̼͚͚͉̓̀̀̊̊̆͜w̷̞̪̙̓̂̄͌͝i̵̢̖̺̭͔̫̇̾̿̈́͊̚ẽ̷̢͆́̓̕͝͝s̸͔̰͖͉͇̎̌̆͌̃̑͂̿͜͝͝ ̸̡̮̬̞̱̼̼͎̫̉̾̓ȏ̸̼̲͋́̓̄́͂̈͂͘͝͝f̴̧͙̖͔̯̹̫̞̠͓͔̜̫̬͊̇̽̓̋̀͜ ̵̣͓̭̭̫͈̺͚͇̋̒͗̅̆̉̓̚v̵̛̥͔͓̝́͊͂͌̿̌̈́̀͛͘i̵̖̬͚̖̫̫̪̹̰͉̩̿͊͐͛͌̈́̅͂̀́̽ȍ̴̧͙̩̞̦̪̮̓͋ẅ̸̡͓̫́͋̇̾́͌̎̐̀̿̚ȩ̸̛͔̫̻͙̖͚̰̩̩̦̩̈́͒̿͗̓̓̆̕̚͘͜ͅn̸̛͚̦̼̼̱̆̐͑̅̓̈́́̈́̐͑̂̽̆̕ͅc̵͔̗̰̜̪͈͇̹̄̏̓͒͋̀͐͝ě̷͇͕͍̱̗̹̣̺̲̱͐̀͛̂̓͝ ̸̨͓̳̦̩͖̫͉̰̠͎̰̳͚̯̎a̷̝͓͖͎͇̺͋͒̓͋̉̎̄̔͒n̴͈̙̥̼̬̭̼͈̟̞̰̎̀͋͋́̓͑̇̒͂́̃̕ḓ̴̨̡̪̺̺̭͈̖̻͍̼̭͓͎͋͝ ̸̢̺̲̥͍̩̦̳͍͇̋́̐̄̌́̄̈́̎̔̉̋̇͠á̷͈̩͙̥̞͖̬̭̳̏̀̚͜͝-̴̡̨̨̝̲̟̝͙͎̲̫̰͖̲͑̈́̉̉̇̄͜a̵̡̛̞̞̭̳̥̯͓͙͚̙̘̽̾̾́́̾̕͝ͅb̷̨͓̭̗͇̗͚̲͎̟́͊̇̀͂͆̋̿͊ͅụ̵̠̭̪̳̤̲͛͌̈̈́̏̂͝s̴̬̲̥̯͍̫̥̋̓̔̇͗̽̌͋̎͊̾̚͘͝͝ͅę̴̛̫͈̩͎̠̼͖͉͎͙̮̅̍͛̒͂͛͝͠ ̸̩̣̬͂̉ȧ̸̦͍̟̫̖͈̳̰͓͔̱̦̥̂̎̈̌͊̄͝ǧ̵̛̮͇͂̇̓̄͐́̿̋̕ą̸̧̰̬̬̹͉̻̰̟̙̺͍́̇͝i̶̧̡̢͙͇͕͉̺̘̝̯̯̋̒̀͌̅̀̈̓͑́͆̒̈̚͘͜͜ñ̷͈̻̲̎͂̉̔͂͆͆̽̆̌͒̀̃͘s̴̺͖̞͇̱̉̑̉̓̎̂̾͑͒̑̕̕ͅẗ̷̳̤̻̻̭̖̟̤͉͈̖̜̻̬͂̀̓̌̑̓̓̈͜͝ ̵̗̠̹̤̱̮̪̤̳͕̳̀̊̔͋͆̆ͅb̴̛̠̃͆̍̊̀̂́͗̉͌ẅ̷̲́̊̑̉a̷͕̱̙̗̱̾̒̈́̐͛̐̑́͛̊͘͜͝͝͝ͅç̷̢̪̪͙̙͙̗̀̈̀͐̒͋̂̀͆̉͘͜͜ͅk̷̢͔̝̣̭̅̏̓̂̔̀̈̈́̓̄̕ ̶̧͔͉͉̻̦͓͈͊͗p̶̡̹̖̔̎̾͋̔̀ȩ̷̢̛̫͙̯͙͓͚̺͚̘͔̤̭̾͗̍̋͒̍̽̿̈̚͜͝ô̴̡̟̝̭̲̬̠̥̬͍̟̒͘͜ͅp̴̡̳̭̥̰̲͍͚̺̏͑̏̂̔̉́w̶̺̲̮̆͑͌̐͗̍͐̒̎̋ę̷̢̧̡̻̦̺̙͚̰̭̦́̉͊̐͌͌̎̕.̵̨̗͓͖̼̩̪̻͖̭̋̆̐̔̂̅̕͜͝͝ ̷̨͖͈͇͍̥͔͚̼̺̲͚͈̗̅́̃̔͆̎̃̄̓̎͊̏̕͠͠T̸͎̖̖͇̯͎̦͚̱̟̜͈̟̝̭͑̒̍̏̓̅̋̐̐̚͘ō̶̮̪̺̒̉̎͆́͘̕͘͜͝ ̴̛̩͕̗̱̣̻͇̭́̓̽͊̔̒͛̓̆̏͠ú̸̧͚̉̄̉͒s̴̝͉̲̦̈e̴͇͙̞̾̚͜ ̸̛̫̳̯̼̲̓̐͐̃͋̂̓̓͗͝w̸͙̺̰̬̻̓̆̔̾͐̀͝į̷͍̝̞̰̻̜̮͆g̵̱̻̣̯̩̜͉̠̠̐̆͗̓̋́͗̾̂̽̃̍́͋̕͜͜g̸̩͈̼̙̙͕̣̬̮͋̋̈́̈ͅè̶̛̪̗̤͚̈́̎̋̕͠w̶̧̧͇̟̰̬͍̙͉̯̜̹̤̦̄̽́̀̇̆̈́̅͛͗̃̕͠͝ͅ ̵̜̆a̴̡͍̝̝̥̳͋̃͜͜͝g̸̡͉̪̖̤͐͋̒́ǎ̵̡̗̦̄i̷͈̰̬̯̅̉̿̃̈́̇͛̑̈́̓̎ͅn̸͎̏͐͝s̵̡͓͇̮̺̬̥̦̗͕̣̹̉̅̄̀̍̾̈́̍̀͗t̶̩͙͓̤̋̇̓͐͂̕ ̷͕̘̫͚̰̞͔̪̠̪̫́̓͐̑̀͌̒͌͛͂̚͝͝ą̸̨̧̛̟̰̩̬̭͔͖̼̯͈̓̽́͆̎͋̕̕ ̶̛̮͓̣̹̹͈̣͈̺̜͂͑̏̄̄́̄̚͜͝ͅw̴̨̭͖̩̥̦̥͑͐̓̽́̋̋̂͒̃̾͝-̸̛̼̥͉̭̝̩̹͔̠̼̭̒̉̿̀̈̆̎͒͗́͌̿͜͠ẁ̸̹̳̥̝͙̜͕̦̤̱̮̣-̷̨͙̩̮̼̪̘͔̩͉̲̀̀͋̓w̵͓̳̼̘͉̳̓͌̈́͊̈́͘ỉ̸̪̞̜̹̱̟̾̄̑̾͆͋̿͊̕͜z̶̺̰̐͗̿͑͝ḁ̴̜̭̭͈͕̠͉͇̦̺̮̆w̸̹͕̗̰̮̹̎͛͒̅̍̈́̊͛d̷̥̗̭͉̬̦̈́́͂̽͛͝ ̴̢̢̡̟̲̮̖͖̘͉̦̐͜c̷̢̞̠̤̣̖̫͔̜͋̑̂̓̈̔ḩ̵̤̦̲̉̅̂̿̆͛͒̒̓͆̊́́͘à̵͎̺͕̼̥̙̓̓͛͂̃͋ẅ̵̢̙͚̙͍̪̜̪͓͖̼́̉͐͑a̴̡͕̠̬̭͖̺̤̬͍̘͓͎̮̽͊̏̿̊̉̋͊̂̈́̈́̕͜͝͝c̵̛͈͐́͐͂͆̽̈̍͗͛̃̐̚ţ̵̡̧̧̭̘͉̹͑̀̂̓̇͂͛̂̆͛͑͘͘̕͠ȩ̷̨̮̖͓̻̭͙͖͍̗̞̹̦͖͑̈̕͠͠ŵ̴̪̪͓͇͕̙̩͙̰̀̽̎͒̌̋̒ ̷̗̠̤̰̰̂̿̍̽̈́a̶̲̺̫̞̹͍͉̹̟̮͉̐̈́́̉̚ͅn̶̨͚͓̩̝̜͍̹͔͇͎͌͂̏̇͌̒̄̂̈́͜͝d̴͍̮̣̹͓̰̱̦͍̱͓̲́̇ ̶̡̪̙̬̜̼̦͔͚̬̋̋͒̔͜͝͝͝t̸͍̋̇̈́̓̓̚-̶̧̛̻̘̘̭̗̪͋̄̿̕͠͝t̷̨̳̠̩̘̤̖̜̰̪̍̀͗̎̚͝ǫ̶̢̛̰̿͐̍̉̓́̃̌̽͊̅̂ ̷̪̖̦͖̮̔̋̾͐̎͗͗̅̓̏ų̸̘̼̗͇͇̦̣̞̭̬͔̈͂̌́́̏͗̈́̈́͘̕͠ͅͅs̴̡̨̙̲̘̠̲̳͍̤̿̿̋̄͗̑͗̈́̓͒̂̏̈́̃ḛ̵̡̜̋͊͂̋͐́̚ ̵̡͕̜̫̳̭̱̦̫̺̭́̈́͌̑̅̾̈́͜͝t̷͉̍͐̔̈́̆̊̉̄̿̕͝͝h̵͓͎̪͇̭̝̪̝̪͔̋̊ę̴̘̫͇͖̖̻͖̥̭̜͔̲̦̌ͅ ̷̫͇̯̗̥̺̮͍̺̮͑͘x̴̢͉̼̰̗͚̺̙̰͛̊̏͑͆̋̊̍͑̓̆̚͜͜͝3̵̼͙͇͔̏̿̈͊̓͠ ̵̦̩͔̟̳̗̩̾͒̿̆̓͋̏̇̅̕͜n̶̢̛̜̪̫͒͒̇ ̶̗̣̲̰͚̖̖͖͖͉̩͕̠͕̈͌͋̀̈́̈́̈́́̂̓̕͜w̴̢̨͔̮͇̗̼̜̿ǭ̷̡̗̩̥̟͙̹̩̘̺̤̱̽͑̓ͅw̸̛̫̄̎̃͋͝͝d̴̨̮͕̗̝͈͇̝͕̤̘̳̠̩̑̓̊̂̈́̃̓͐̉̕ͅ ̴̧̧̦̟̪̖̲̙̺̘̳̒̋̀́̃̏̂͌á̵̟͉̏͒̚ͅģ̵̪͓̭̹̗͌̈́͋́̈́̚͠a̶̡̲̭̲̜̖̻͓͇̰͔̓̾ǐ̵̢̛̙̖̗̖̰̮̯̪̘̑̄̾̀̊̍̈́̚̚͠ņ̷̼̻͔͌͆̄͒̇̋̾͘̚͜s̴͎̪̰̩̖͖͕̔̓͒͊̒̾̒̈́͛͘͘͠ţ̸̨̼̲̫̩̙̑̇́͐̍̊̃̔̎̈́̐̅͂́͜ ̵̢̧͓̲̝̰̭̺͉̟͉̞̳̖̒̑͊a̷̠͍̮̿͜ ̴̩͚͙̙̈̅͐̈́͗̋͆͜͝b̷̢̲͎̩̯̫̯͈͙̯̭̺̉̓͊̏͛̕ẉ̴̥͊̒̃̃̇͠å̷͔̈́̿̑̀͗͒̕c̴̹̻̠͙̝̞̮̣̗̱̀̎͗̌̏́̇̐̍̾̈́̉̎k̴̯̰̹͓̗̜̲̼̞̹̮̹͉̱̋̉̕͝ ̴̡̛̛̛̼̠̣͕͉̹͙͎̉͌̊̀͋͆́͑͛͌͆͒p̷̡̯̱̃̇̀̇̑͛́͗̃͊͐̚e̵̙͌̐͌̈̉̌̆͒͌̕w̸̛̖͎͔̘̯̏̓̍͘s̵̛͉̭̮̖͎̻̞̻̥̦̣̭̈́̋̿̋̄͊̿̊̎͒͝o̸̖͓̤͍̰̦̖̗̯̦̝̥͎̍͊ͅn̶̨̡̢̧̜̯̖̞̻̗̋̐͊̆̒̀̿͋͜͜ ̴̛̜̝͍̰̰̠̟̰͚̩͔͎̘̳̃̔̑̍̾̑a̷͓̮͇̩̱̪̲̗͓͖̅̒͌͒̑͐̌̏͒͠w̸̞͌̇̂̽̽̀̀́̂̕ȩ̵̨̡̨̩͖͕͇̦̖͖̘̋͜ͅͅ ̷̢͚̲͙͋̿͂́̋́͛͝͝͝t̶̛̻͙̻̎̈́͊̀̿̿͆͘̕w̷̜̦͔͂̋̃̇ô̶̡̨̞̟̺̪ ̷̪͍̠̫̭̳͓͈̼̼̜̈́͗͐̈́̈́͐͝͠ͅ*̷̝̺̣̋̑̄̍͛s̵̢̠̽̓͛͗́͆t̴̨̙̹͈͖͎̞͊́͑͝ä̷͉̟̱̗͔̱̳̥̦͚̎̃̓̅̂͋͌̿̊͘͠r̷̻̟̼͎͓̞̫͍̦̘̺̀̓͑̈́͂̀̎̏̏t̵͙̥̞́̃̆͆͘s̵̯̻͓̲̰̑̓̾̄́́̄̄̑͛͛̕ ̴̣͔̻̜̫̠̠̂̋̈́̈̇͘t̵̨̛͎͖̫͓̘͔͑̈́́̆́͊͂̔̆̚͝ͅw̶̙̲̪̮̿͛̐̔͋̅̈́̀̍̉̚͘͝͠é̸͔͙͓̹́͊̌͜͜͝ŗ̷̘͚̜̯̔̎͑k̷̢̟̪͙͍̣̪̣͕̙̝̘̺͋̋̏̈̔̽͌͂̂͠ͅi̷̟̞̖̹͒̑̎̕͠͠ń̷̢͓̥̫̭̑̓̐̿̚ͅḡ̷̢̡̤̹̺̯͙͈̭̺̬͉̯̝͓̐̔̎̈́̃͐̈́̔͘*̴̢̣̻̟͎͙̲̟͖̙̻͍̲̅̽̈́̈́̽͝ ̴̢̲̙̳̍̎͆̾̆̔̂̊̆̉̅͆̒͝c̵̢̨̛͇̯͓͖̭͖͚̼͕̘̬̎̀̏̍̎͂̓̒̇͆̓͜͝͝-̵̢̢̡̭͓̖̥͙͙͎͖̱̭̌̓̀̀́̎͋́̂̈́͗̅̚͜͠͝c̴̨̨̛̝̠̫̙͔̝̭̠̹͕͖̺̒̇̿̓̂̈́͋̈́̿̕͘o̷͇̹̗̱̞̘̟͆͊͂̊͊̐̌̈̄̂̒̌͝m̸͎̼͉̯͉̰͍͓͌̂̽̋͋͌́̚͘p̷̡̧̢̭͕̳͖͕̜̱̮̲͙̳̯͛̈͗̋ẃ̸̻̜͚̙͚̰̆̐̈́͗͝͝͝ĕ̷̛́͋̐̀͗́̏̋̕͜ṯ̴̜̲͈̮̙͎̬̤͈̘̮̭͇̐ě̶̢̡̻̪̫͖̂̆ͅw̴̢̮̯̦͖̞͙̠̺̓͜ỵ̵̲͉͍̜̘͒̓̅̉̉͐̐̽̈̿̆̀̀̇͠ ̸̞̰̗̻̓͊̍̀d̵̘̯̱̼̰̺̳͔̺̰̱͎̪̐̎͌̒̏̊́͜ḯ̷̡̢̪̗̣͇̗̮̺̤̋̋̍́̈́̒͐͠f̸̦̣̦͎̓̔͆͆͗͌̄f̴̢̧̗̱͇̞̻̎͋͂͌ë̵̡̧̡̟̫̯̥̘͇̺͈̥̬́͛̊̒̆̐͆̚ͅẃ̴̨̧̨̜̝̣̪̫̳̜̭̲̩͂ͅè̷̩̤̲͔͇̦͚͈̭͊̔̎̊͊͛̋̔͝n̸̯̥͓̙͇̟͎͚͉͉͇͎͎̽̾́͛̏͂͂̇̈́̉̉̀̽͠t̵̙͚̯̞̩̤̠̻͑̈́͊͒͐̂́̈́̈́̕͠ ̸̧̛̮̤̪̘͈̬̟̟̗͓͙̘͈̍̎́̆́̎͛̊̐̈́͘t̴̢̥̣̠̿̊ͅh̶̡̥̮̰̻̯̳̜̰̮̅̒͒̔͑̈́̏̍͜ͅͅï̵̡̨̪̜͎̻̟͉̯͛̊̒̒̓̆̏̍̾͝n̶̨̲͖̪̦̺̻̘͔̘̠͔̾̓̀g̶̢̢͓͍̲͈̣̫͂̓̓̈́̈́͘s̵̨̋̒͆̾̑̈̾̄̎̑͒͌̓͆̓.̴̭̞̙̥͉̠̯̭̤̻̄̓̊̋͜͠
̴̧̨͇͍͕̖̫̹̦̖͕̤̰̀̍̒̏͐
̷̧̡̯̳̰͍̻̬̹̭̺̘̅́̂̀̉̓̎̏T̶̢̙͇͚̍͑̓h̴̖͔̺̼̓͆e̷̛̠͊̈́̀̚ ̶̟̙͉̃̚͝ơ̷̡̤̗͙̩͚̟̪̠̹͚̝̱͎̊̀̍̀̔̾̚ņ̶̨̣̻̱̪̤͇͍̹̳͗͒͂͆͗̉͒̈́̓̄͋̀̀̃͜w̵̢̠̯̰͌̂̑̆͋̅̕ͅy̴̢̡̡̟̤̝̲̥̩̜̖̬̥̱̓̈́̾̄̔͜ ̴̛͙́̈̿͠p̶̨̠̲̞̙͙̯̰͋͂̓̂͛̎̌͑͘͠͠ͅw̷̡̥̭̤̓̅̀̇̀̔̄̄͜͝ó̶̢͚̘̭͓͓̳̎̃͛͐̍͗̾̑͝͠͝b̵̳̝̖̟͇͖̩̼̲̲̜̜̰̿̈́͛̈̐͌͗͛̿ͅw̸̢̛̞͈͔̃̐͋̈̈̄͘͝͠e̴̜̱̲̯̠͎̦͋͝m̵̡͕͙͉̣̪͍͎̮̳͌̄̇̏̒̃̉̈̀̈͜ ̶̨̡͔̤̱̼̣̏̂̅̎̇͐̌ẅ̵̢͚́̑͂̈́̐̽̅̈́̎͘̚͝͝ĭ̸̟͚͇̩̘͎̲͓͉̎́̈́̅͛̈́̕ͅt̵̢͕̹͓͈̘̝̦͕͕̞͕̽͗̎͘h̷̛̤̲̼̠͙̙̫̫̖̮̍̈́́̊͛̾̈́͗͘͠ ̵͖̩͂̏̈́̌̌̋͝͝t̷̛̟͕̄̔͑̐͋̍̊̕̚ḧ̸̨͖̮̻̤̦͖̩͜e̷͎͉͔̠̺̬̽̒̔̐̍̆̑̑̈́͑̅ ̶̔̈̔̍̈́͋̔͌͘̚͠ͅx̵̘̗͍̙̠̤̖̺̲͎̳͛3̸́̐̒̔̋̄̽̓͗̚̚ͅ ̵̨͚͖͇̽́̂̃̓̍͂̈́͑̈́͝͠w̶̮̬̟͙̤̔̈͛̔̈́̀̓͐̉̚͝ô̸̠̣̘͍̗̼̝̼̞̯̻̚ͅẅ̵͕̩͖̙͈̞̻͈́̀͜͜͝d̶̡̝͕̭̘̗̫͎̟̫̹͇̘̙͔̉͗͗̾̀͌͠ ̶̦̀͛̓͒̄̄̏͂͒̈́̿̈́͝w̷͉̱̥̝̜̞͆̂́̇͑͝i̷̩̦̺̝̠̤͓̗͚̳̘͂̒̅͜͝g̴̢̨̧̰̺̻̥̜̼͔̣̗̣͂̑̒̓̀̚͠͝g̴̡̭̦̖̤̫̣̩̳̔̓̆͛̋̓͋̅͘e̷͉͈̳̲̰̺͙̗̗̻͖̜̓̅͊̑̎̎́̿͂̽͘͝͝ẉ̷̔̏̃̈́̀̃̌͊̎͊̒͠ ̶̢͉̗̳̫͚̙̗̪̈̿̉̆i̸̧̧̛̳͍̝̭̻̗̪̟̖̼̍͊̽̑̾̎̀̓̂͑̋̕͜ş̶̢̢̥͈̗̻̝͕̰͙͔̿̽̽̅̑̍̈́͜ ̶̢̧̜̎̆͊̈́̓̽̋̊̈́̚͝͝t̸̨̢̞̰̖̻̄̒̐̔͌̽̐̕h̷̠̉̂̉ḁ̷̣̥̻͕͋ţ̸͉̦̙̈ͅ ̴̢̹͔͈̰̥̺͍̼̭̲̩̫̐ͅi̴͙̘̠̟̻̭̠̜̬̊͐̎̄̽͆́̚͠ţ̶̥̭̭̗͚̮̇͘͘͝ś̶̨̖̯̟͋ͅ ̵̢̫͖̤̯͔̤͙̯͕͓̭͗͂̋̃̋͂͆̓̆͘͝͝͠p̶̛̺͓͕͇̰̳̼̗̦̘̆̆͗͌́͊͒̈́̀͘̚ẁ̴̥̝͖̫̱̳̺̼͔̬̮̣͋̽̊̅̉̔̓̽̏̎͌͜͠͠ȍ̶̱̥͉͔̳̠̯̱͎͖͊̑̽͒̑̌̈́̈͐ͅẍ̵̡̧̡̘̥̖͈̟̱̐̄͗̄̍̈́́͊̊̒̂ĭ̵̢̧̢̡̼̲̲̗̝̣̜̆́̽́̉̄͗̕͠m̷̨̛͖͖̜̈́͌͊͊̀̑̐́̋̏͊i̸̢̢̡͈͇͓̩̪̣͕̼̣̺̯͆͋͊̀͛̒̉̎̀̋͗͛̐͝͠ͅţ̸̢̰͚͖̗̫͕̦͚̙́ÿ̶̢̝͇͓̙͍͈͎́̏̃̌̔͛̌̔͘ ̷̧̛͈̝̙̞̗̉͛̊̇̓̓͐͑̀̆̂͜͝t̶̡͙̳͎̟͔͇̮̗̭̾̈̋͘-̷̡̻̠̯͓̼̮̦̽́͐̏͠ͅt̵̨̡̧̞̩͉͙̜͓̣̭̣̥͔̂́̑̈́ȏ̷̪̝͈̲̞̪͇̥͔̘̣̈́͑̑̅͑͒̃̏͗͐͌̕ ̶̧̛̼̼̞̝̬͚̝̼̹̻̭̼͔͎̏̈́̎͂̀̓͝t̴̡̨̼͎̟͚̬͚͔̼͉̻͉͇̔̍͘̚͜h̴̢̤͈̪͚͕͍̎̐̈́̇͑̿̒̽̓̒̔̀͒̎e̷̛̫̠̫̻͔̣̽̿̿̇͌̈́̎̅̔́̓͌͠͝ ̶̠͖̝͔͔̲̻͔̣̫͇͉̙̼̔͂̃̎̀͆̆̐̐͠x̵͇͕̣̰̜͌̿́̀͊̐̀̏̔̑͒̔̚͜͝͝3̴̨͇͎͙͍̯̐͐͊̊̔͐́͋̂͂̂̄͌̑̕ ̸̟̖͊̈́̊̆̿̾̄̋͠w̶̨̝̹̣̗̰̒͋̎̔ē̶̡̧͎̫͋̍̾̈́͐̇͂ą̴̡͉̳̼̞̭̜̺̰̣̳̪͉͗̓̈́͂̓̄̊͑͛̈̋w̶̢̱̩͚̩̘͕̝̗͒̒́̾̒̀͜ ̵̳͕̩̰̼̼̳̘͔̙͓͛͆̆́͑͒̈́̚̕͠͠w̷̩̖̻͉̬̝̏̉̿̃̅͜͝i̵̧̛̺͓̝͇̤̩̰͙̬̹̳͉͒̇̔͋͗͋̄̇f̶̹̱̫̠͇̠̳̓͆̌̈͋̅́̕̕ę̶̧͇̼̠̫̲̜̭̠̣̖͛̂́̈́̓̅ ̸̡̧̧̡̛̲̞̦̱͖̦̀̇̓̑s̸̗̩̰̗͇͈̹̪̟̯̹̞͊͌̅̀̽̓̉̈́ͅw̵̢̧̢͙̫̟͙͖̙̟̤̙̜̖̮͆̒̐͝û̶̬̗̦̝̥́̍̾̅̔̒̽w̶̧̖͖͉̱̖̳̦̼̜͑ ̷͇̪̬̔̎͒̎͑̆͂̀̌͒͠c̵̢̧̞̖̘̬̜̥̜̦͈̮̎͌͒͛̅̎͗̃̂͋͝w̸̪̠̖͗̌̌͂̃̒̀͒͑̐̕̕͝e̸͈̫͎̲̦͆͋͋͊͛͗̾̄͑̚̚͠ȃ̷̪t̵̻̙̖̯̺̻͙̿͑̑̀̏̅̄͊̅̚ḛ̴̢̹͚̹̝̟͓͙͈̊̀̊̈́̚̕͠s̵͇̟̦͙̮̖̠̬̭͓̯͙͚͐̄̍͛́ͅͅ ̴̥͈̣̪̭͙̞̀́̆́̓̔ạ̸̛̬̊͆̂̈́͗̀͂̔̈́̈͗̕͘͠n̷̡̦̜̺̼̺̞͖͐̀̾͑̋͊̉͐͐͆̐͠ͅ ̴̨̛̤̥̥͎̫̠̩͂͐́͌̐͊u̴̢̧̺̺̰͚̺͔̗̥̮͈͂̇̉̽̽͒̈͘͠n̷̢̡͎̮̞̺̮̗͔̠̤̫̦̬̙̄c̴̪̱̟̰̲̠͎̮̼̩̠̀̄̒̀̐̀̆̀̂̋̓̊̈́̅̈́͜ͅo̴͚̗͈̗̰͓͎̥̺͈͕̯͐̒̈́͝ͅm̴̜͖̱̟͍̼͉̰̜̑͛̈͗͗̌̋̆̑̔̈͒͠f̴̡̥̳̬̪͇̹͔͕͈̘̞̗̬̌ơ̶͕̜̜̲͉͚͙͎͕͉͇̙̹̇̍͝ẘ̴̨͍͕̰t̵̢̼̱̞̻͈̘̳̟͚̗̰̏̇͝ą̶̺̦̲̟̖̖̺͗̄̑̃͋̃̈́̅̏̆͜͝͝͝͠b̸͎̠̺͔͈̖̣͇̄̇͘w̸̨̼̺̲̠̗̹̙͌̈́̑̀͑̈́̎͆͜͠͠e̸͖͎͍̦̊͊̈́́͂͌ ̴̨̨̛̙̹͛̆̓ͅ;̷̡͓͂;̵̫̙͘ẁ̵͔͔͔͈;̸͎̳̪͇̭͌̌̌́̄̓͋̈́͝͠;̴͍͕͚̌͗̓́̄͗̉̋͛̕͜ ̸̣͒̃̇́̐å̴̯̪̖̝͐̃̆s̵̡̛̘̘̙̖̟̦̰͉̤͌̽͑̈̄̽̌̎̍̇̚͘͜͠͝s̸̳̺̓̽͋o̷͔͍̭͊̾͒́̍́͂̿́̌͋̅͐̎c̷̡̲̹͇̱͉̬͖̤͖̟̅̃̈́͛́̋͐̈̓̈͝i̴̗̭̞̩̝̺͙̖͉͙̺͎͓̿̂͆̈́̀̄̊̓̾̾͘ạ̶̛̜̙͖͔͂̇̀̂͌̄̎̊̂̀̓͠t̶̢̻̞̘̳̉̾́i̴̧̘̖̇̓̀́̃̀͐̾̕̕͝o̵̘̥̜̓͋̓̿̏̄͝n̸̢̢̨̡̹̰͖̠͚̹̻͋̆̐̄̽͑̈̅ ̷̨̛̬̘̰̤̣̇̋͛̎̋̐̔̐̕͜͠ẘ̵̛̩͐̑́̉͒̍́̒̚͘ḯ̷̢̨̨̭͕͎͚͎̭̯̪̬͍̳̔͜͠t̴̜̯̱̆̿̍̒̕ḩ̸͍̲̲̈̄̄̍̌́̔̆̾̄̃̚̕͝ͅ ̵̡̣̱͈̅̈́ẘ̶̨̢̨̹̤̳̯̍̈́͑̍͆́̚͜͠͝e̸̛͎̳̎̈́̓̐́̄͂̍͑̾͑̋ǎ̸͔̟͉̦̯̻̉̏̒̃͐̉̉̉̆̽̕͝͝ͅẘ̵̦̫̬͙̜͈̈͌͛ ̷̞͈̹͔̹͕̂̿́̓͑̇͝ͅw̸̨̭͔̗͕̲͙͙̐̿̊̄̓̌̾ơ̸̡̻͓̬̟͈͇̺̝̱̘̊̿̏̍̒̈́͋͐̕͝͝w̵̨̧̨̘̤̭̝̭̬͆͋w̶̛̖̠͓̰͖̘̝̹̆̂̄ͅd̵̡̖̫͚͐͝ ̶̺̌̋̑͗̈́̈́͆̇̃́̈́̕͠͝w̵̧̮͙͖̻̩̦̘̦̦͚͌̆̑̊̊́̈́̂̂̐̓͂̑̔͜à̵͉̝͈͇͒̉̋̃̔̅̚c̵̡̞̗̠̥̟̪̜̓̽̑̎͝͝ͅi̷̛͕͕̼̫̱̳̙͍̎̋̊̃̈̊̄̐͛̈́̕s̴̨̢̛̜̥̠̯͎͝m̸̢̢̟̠̮͕͎̭͎̝̈́́̐̓̒́͗̓͛ͅ ̸̨̨͕̩̗̥̝̼̫̥̲̤͇̍̑͐̊͑̐̍̚͝͝ͅą̵̙͈̪̤̟̯̳̘̑̈́̇͐̍̅͆͌̋͑͠ͅn̵̬̱̾̊͌̂͝d̴̡͔̼̞̳̞͓̻̻͍̜̒̈́̏̌̽̀̀̐ ̸͙̭̫̭̅a̸͙̖͓̽͌̀͋̓̆̅͋͒̒̚͜͝-̷̠͔̩͉̭͓̾̏́̍͜͜ȁ̷̧̖͆̊̑̅̈́̕̚-̸̡͔̹̠͕̘͔̫̞͈̖̣̞̙̈́̊͋́̐̎̽̐̽ͅa̷̺͙͙̅͛̈́͐w̴͓̅̉̾͂̐̀w̵̢̛̗̫̻̻͔͕͉̠͉̟̣̪̌͜o̴̩͖͍̼̭͇͍̭̔̾̄̌̔̍̒̈̃̍ẃ̸̛͉͇̹̲̩͐̈́̌̏̍̉̄̀̅̀̕͝s̴̛͍͉̲̫͙̪̻̲̩̩̄͂̉̇̎̊̄̒̾̃͜͠ ̷̢͍͖̘͚͔̝̻̀̒͆̐͆̊͑̚͝ȃ̵̢̢̛̞̲̤͔̤̰̦̜̘̟̦̩̱c̷̢̖̹̲̣͊̍̃̓̀̍̂̃̾̏t̵̨̨̮̪̙͇̦̖͙̥͖̜̣͉̙̒̐̀͗̈̉̽̅̅́͑͝ų̵̡̡̨̛̛̱̙̺̰̱͍̪̘̐͂̈́̈́̈͐͌̌́͛̚̕ą̸̹̬̤͉͎͙̘̘̖̈́̿w̴̞͎̤̬͊͆̆͊̄̆͊̂̀́̿̊̐͝͠ ̷̢̧̗͖̆́̔͛̾̓̈́̎̂͛͠ͅͅw̷̡͔̱͕͙̟̩̙̦̰͖͓̕a̵̬͉̩̯̼̝̬̗̙̾̏c̶̙̀̔̊͗͊̾̍̎̒̚̕į̷̢̼͎̙͉̪̜̝̪̬̜͇̑̉̅̈́́̑̃̚͠͝s̵̛̟̗̹̗͕̮͈̈̓̋̑̈́̆̅t̵̢̥͓̪͇͈̓̂̈́̋̓̏̓̂̉͆̀̑̄͝s̴̡͙̰̲͇̖̉ ̷̢̣͈͇̠̹̪͈͊̉͑̇̀̾̊͌͂́͘͜͝t̴̳̬͙̫̅̈́-̵͕͐̑̊̑͑̌́̅̚͝t̵̤̣̳̽o̶̡̗̜͓̻̙̪̹̙̲͉̣͈̐͊͒͒͜͠͠͝ͅ ̸̺͉̪̙̜̯̪̭̙̓̓́̈́́s̷̻̭̱̹̰͊̏̈̑̇̊̓̾̆̀͋̑ų̶̡̢̢̤͈͉̤̖̜͔͎̦̳͑͊̔b̴̮̀͆̄̌̿̐̌́͘͘͝w̷̢̨̛͖͇̝̭̻̣̱͚̝͔͌̒͆̿̄̐̈̚̚í̴̡̢̭͎̘̜̰̞͓̚͜ͅm̸̧͇̤̟̦̬͕̯̠̫̙̱͔͍͇̑͊̈́̂͒̇́̇̿̈́̇́͂͝͠ȃ̵̗̏̈́t̷̛̗͖͚̬̥̪͙̱͕̫̙̫̐͜͝e̴̡̢͖̙̤̮̘̗̰͉͕̓̈́͋́̓͌͜͝ͅ ̴̢̨̢̧̱̹͇͕̜̰͍̙̟̙͗̎̍̌͝ͅt̴̥̰̘̬͕̥͔̥̥͎̺̤̬̀͌̌͐̾͒̀͠h̶̙͂̉̑̀̐̊̐̎̂͂͛͘͘͠ę̵̺̹̪͔́͒̆͝i̷̝̖̗̜͎͓̿̓̊̉͆̀͋w̵͖̝̫͔̖̯̹̱̫͉̫̤̳͚̍̈͐̋̌͜ ̴͎̻̫̜̺̠̫̫͒̇͐̒̈̀͑̚į̷̠̪̘̘͚̳̥̜͈̝͓̄ͅ-̷͓̘̙̳̙̯͚̱̗̘͕̜̝̽͆̂̀͛̃̔̒̍̚͠ͅi̴̲͍̠̙̣̱̠̯͖̽̎͊̈́̕͠-̴̲̦̝͙̹̘̣̱̩́̄̈̋̽͒̈́̏̿̎͛͋̐̚͜í̵̢̬͖̳̬̟͎̼̝̫̿̃̓͜m̷̧͍͇̭̤̹̩̫̹̳̣̲̮̰̎̿͑̆̌̃̏̒͂̽̏͜͝͝p̶̨̢̧̡̰͓̙͎̖̯̍̿̈̓̀͌͋̊̉͋͊͐̊ͅǖ̷͉̟̰̜̿͌̆̈́̾̊̏̄͒̽̓͝w̸̭̬̫̝̄̽́͝s̶̨͖̪̻̞͍̩̠̜̖͚͎̟͗̋̐͘e̶̢̨̯̖͕̩͍̺̥̮̊s̵̢͍̫̤͚̘̭̼͊̎̎̽͒̈́̔̀̈́͝ ̵̭͇̜͍̖̼̦̦͇̪͔̻͒͠b̷̯͎̈́̈́͂͐͊͑́͋̑̈́̃̂̆̚͝ÿ̷̥͖̤̠͙́̽̃̋̋̒̽͛̓̈̓̕̕͘ͅ ̴̪̞̜̥͓͎̤̠̲̥͛̓̅̍̑̈́̿͌͊͌͌͘ͅͅṫ̵̙͆̉̄̈́̊͆a̸̱͔͕͗͛̒̾͗̓̀͒́͛͠͠ͅk̷̤̺̂̓͋͌͋̋͋̉͑̐̈͆̋͠i̸̡̳͎͔̜̍͂̈́̋̽̃͊̌̑̉̓n̵̥͈͖̞̜̰̭͉͈̓̎̔͊̎̽̈́̕ğ̶̢̭̲ͅ ̸̢̲̝̮̦̟̖̝̤̤̀̂͗̃̐̇̈́̓̈́̆͌̉̕͠ͅt̴̨̯̰̰̞̥͔̥̩̘̻̦̓̈̅͐̕͜͜ḩ̸̞̬̫͗ȅ̷̖̦̻̯̫̝͑̓̒̑̔̎̆̈́͋̃̅͌m̴̨̛͕͕̦̳̥͇̳̼̲̖̳̥̱̜̑͒͌̋͌͐̓̏̊̆͝ ̵̲͙͓͉̐̈́̀̅̌̓̓̀̓͝ò̸͚͈̳͔͉͇̆͋̌̎̎͐̿͐͘̚ų̴̰͕͕͉̟͑̾́̈́̀́́̑̓̋̃̈́̓̚͜͝t̵̛͙͔͖̞̀͊̊͝ ̸̣̎̽̅̃̓̒̋̈͗̍̕ơ̴̡̡̼͎̰̦̺̰̞͈͕̠͍̺̽͘͜͝n̷̢̪̤̗͠ ̵̨̛͎͎́̀̒̀̄̑̏̽͝w̴̛̗̜̜̙̻͈͍͎̱̓͑̎̄̕̕-̴͎̣̥͎̱̜̠̯̬̐w̸̖̗̬̞̤̅̋̇̂̿͊-̷̭̫͎̦͇̺̗͓͕̀͐w̸̢̢̩͔̣̳̱̭̟̬̔ḯ̶͍̱͇̙̝̈͗̇̆͑́̌͑̈́́̾͝͝z̷̡̺̪͈͈̺̙̩͆̓͛̎̑͊̇̋̕͠ȧ̸̢̛͉͙͎͉͍͓̥̖̈́̿̑̽͌̕̕͜͠͠ẉ̶́̉̾̆̈̃̚̕͠ḑ̸̠̞̹͙̹̗̞̺͓̞͇͍̻͖̈́ ̵̛̛̯͍̘̊͌̒͒̑̽̔̀̒͋́͘̚ṕ̸̢̛̼̳̻̖͓̤̻̓̀̽̾̓̉̓̒̆w̸̧̺̱̖̞̖̯͉̹̹̲̤̲͌͛̇̋̇́̎͝a̵̡̤̳̗̞̥͚͙̓̐͑͆͗̏͝ͅy̵̢̢̡̡͇̖̫͔̙̘̘̞̤̘͒͋̉͌̿́̿̌̿̀͝͠͝ę̶̛͔̮̪̲̞̫̜̤̥̫͉͉̞̽̎͛̂̽̒͗̈́͜͝w̷̢̡͇̱͉̲͇̫͈̖̼͍͔̪͚̆̀̏̽̐͒̀̉̈͛́̆̑s̷͖͌.̸̛̙̹̥̳̠̖̪̱̰͇̝̮̑̌̏̎͒̉͛͛̿͛̚͘̕͝ ̸̧̦̤͖͎̥̣̳̯̼̪̜͍̰̌͆͛̈́Ǐ̵̧̡̧̛͇̘̜͛͗́̎̉̓̆͛̂͘͝ ̸͈̖̺̖̫͇̫̇̀w̴̧͙͇̥͎̿̀̏̽̔̅̈́̾͑-̴̦͔̺̝̂͗̈́̊̔́̋̇̀̇̊͐̕̕͝w̵̻̙̺̠͖̥̮̙̻̮͖̙͋̏͆̐͛̀̈́̆͊͛ó̴̻̱̪͖̟͇̟̅ͅṵ̵̱̪͈̙̠̼͚̅͗ẅ̵̪͎́̈́͒̀d̷̡͉̳̙̳̘̫͔̝̪̉̒͘͜͜ ̶̡̧̳̳̭͚̱̦̠̝͕̤̘͂̽ͅͅa̶̛̬̭̬̳̤͉͛̐̍͂̎̊̍̒̓͂̇̆͒̆w̷̰̤̜̺̯̟̗̱̌̎́̎̐͗͋̆̈́̾͘͘͜ǵ̸̢̡͙̝͍̹̣̮̥̠̀̓́́͆͘̕ǔ̴̼̩̤̇̔̌̂̇̐̓̍̿̇͠͝͝ę̵̡̞̟̼̻͓͙̬̱̣̅̋̃̍͑ ̷̱͇͚̦͕̈́̊̋̓̓̔͂͂̋̓͘͝t̶͉̗̼̝̥̻̮́̎̐̀͒̈́̓̆̽͘̕͠ḧ̶̻̹͚́̅̇͗a̵̰̯̘̣̬͗͂̃̔̅̈́̓̋̐͛̚t̷̮͆́̐͛͝ͅ ̶̡̨́̏b̴̦̫̼̳̝̮̗͔̘̟̦̺͔̘͊̉ỉ̸͇̿̈́̌͝͠g̷̪̞̦͙͓̗̲̯̗͔̞͙͑̅͗̎̋̄̏́̃ͅg̷̦̳͚̅ę̸̈́̈́͌͌̋͐̑͑͗̍̕͝w̸̼̟̤͇̜͇̆̀͗ ̴̢̧̻̙̼̲̥͍̱̳̰͚͎̜̍͆̀͗͆̑̓̂͋̓ͅ*̶̡̤̟̲̥̩͚̥͉͎̮̳͉̰̮́s̶͍̰͕̟̲͖͍̹̙̙͈͎͂͌͊̉͑̍̓̀̃͜ͅw̶̪͍̭͍̭̆̏̈́̔̕͘ẹ̷͕̻͎̱̗̹̲̰̀́̔̍̂̑͊ą̴̡̨͉͙͇̰̼͕̹̝̣̬͈̰̈́̍͐̎̆ẗ̷̪̥̙̟̲̩̩͙͚̦̰͉͜s̵̺̞̽̈́͋͒̓̈́͗́̈́͘͝*̴̙̜̃̆ ̶͎̗̭͎͕̰̀͗̍̾̓͆̊͂ì̴̧̼̒̅̄̈́ş̸̫̪̩̦͇̍̈̓ͅ ̷̢̱̼̪͖̯͔̾̈́̎́̂͂̑͠f̵̦̪͈̰̝͇̜́̎͋̐̔͒͋͌̆̈́̚̚̚͝i̶̡̪̜͚͍̠̫͉̲̱̟̊̈̆̀͝ͅn̸̨̨̠̺̩̺̦̹̞̯̱̪̑͝y̴̮̿͂̚e̴̛̘͗̂̏̎̏̈̐̈́̕̕͝͝ ̸̡̡̠̰̻̂͊͐̔̉̀̽̋͝͝͝͝ͅţ̴̥͓̠͉̫͖̜̰͙̣̯̽̅̍͐̂͛̀̆̀̂͝͝h̴̹̜̥͕͙̰͇̻̘̮̘͕̦̍̄̔ö̶̢̧͈̮̠̘̲̤̬̯͚̪͙͒̿̎͜u̷̹͕͇͂̈̀̕ģ̸̨͎͕̩͎͕̿̐͒͛̆̈́͐́͑̌h̶̨̘͙͈̜̤̹́̍͝,̸̝̟̦̜̤͎̱͎̯͓̾̈́̓̄́̄̾͑̎ ̴͍͎̪̿̔̇b̶̡̛̛̠͕̩͓̪͇̰͙̯̭̩̮̰̈́̈́e̶̢̞͔̗̥̳͚̠̲̥̊̂̐̇̎͐͆̏̑̈́͘ç̵̪̼̗̞͙̳̮̙͓͐͛̓̀̀͛͛͋a̵̗̭̗̦̬̾̽̉̈́ų̶̢̛̟̹͊͌̃͂̀̑̈́͐s̷̨̘̗͈͙̙̲̰̾̀̔ę̴̧̪͕͎͖͋̓̅͝ ̵͇͖̲̬̬̘͆͆͌̀̄͑͘͝͝į̶̢̛̞̩͎͙̭̻̼͍̰̑̀͊́ͅt̷̛̟̫̰̣̉͐͒̃̀̋̾̑̆̈̈̕͘'̷̧̫͈͎̾s̴̛͍̻̰͐̏͗̑̇̅̆͛͂̐͝ ̷̡͍̙̻̙̕a̵͔̗̻͊̒̉̈́̑͌̄̈͗͛̿͊͋̃̉ ̵͕̬̥̻̞̲̘͕̭̣̭͚̣̐̄͊̌͗̾̈́̑͋̅́p̸̡̛̣̰̰̙̤̳̾̊̄̌ų̷̹̻̥̗̤̝̱̫͓̺̻̝͐n̸̡̘̳͇̞͒̂͛̄͝ ̶̥̹̥͕̝̺̳̳̤̮̤̊̂̿̍̇̀̏̕͘͠u̸̪͓̭̗͑̍̄̈́̀̈́̐̒̓͗́͘ș̴̓̄͗͋́̐̔͋̈́̈́̂̆̃͝ę̵̢̧͚͔͎̳̺͍̳͑͌̉̿̓̄͛̈́̕d̴̡̯̭̖̥̦̞̬͉̙͚̰̩̰̮́̾̊̎ ̷̥̏̇͆̃͌̒̓͝͠b̵̢̧̡̼̱̤̘͇̭̤̬͌̆͊̑̓̏̍̓̀̀̉͝͝y̸̨̢̨͔̙̳͎̟̮̯͎͓̮̅̈͊̅̅͊̃̚̕͘ͅͅ ̷̨͚̱̳̟͚̠͉͖̻̮̘̅̍̋͆͆̾m̵̧̺̪̳̮̤͙̘̣̲̹̻̼͓̈́i̴͉͉̖͎͈̙̪̼͎͔̼͆͋͜d̵͉̜̫̩̤̃g̴̛͔̳͍̩̩͇̖̝̼̈́̒̾͂̔̆̎͘͠ę̶̡̨͖̗͍͎͖̮̗͎̼̬̙̿ͅt̸̡̡̨̤͔̬̻́̋̇͛ş̶̣͍̤̤͓̤̑͒͆̍̕͠ ̷̢̡̘͉̝͍̹̬̙̈́̏̋̉͐̊̓́̄̌͝a̵̭̥͚̞̲̰̜͎̻̐́̔̂̇̈͛̋ͅǵ̶̛̛̫͚͈̹̝͕͊̃̈́͛̋̇͛̆͐͝͠a̵̧̯̝̼̤͇̼̓̌̿̈́͛̒̂̐̕͠į̸̛̛͉͍̘̪̱͖̦̠̥̳͒̃̽̒̒͋́͂̽͆͆͝͝n̶̟͙͕̗̦̫̙͎͇͚̘̰͓̋̑͂̕͝͝ś̶̢̺̼̟̯̱̙̬̥̃̿͝͠t̶̨̡̯̞̻̖͖̭̠̹̂͂̇́̍ͅͅ ̸͕͉̞͔̪̽͗̆w̶̛̥̳͓̥͍͕͔͇͛͋̈́̾̀͒͜-̶̢̢̧̣̟͍̟̗̩̟̈́͊͐̋͒̒͑̿͘ͅw̴̡̥͉̼͖̬̫̻͈̝̭̾̊͊͘ę̶̨͇̠͓̪̬͓̥̗̭́͂̀͜g̷̜̤͍͇̘̣̭͙̼̫͈̠̖̒̊̋̍̀u̶̧͚̦͚̰̳͓̳̠͙̍̓͝ẅ̸̧̥͈̥̫̼̝̬͕̩̫̜͓̺́̂́͋̓̀̀̑͒̿́̕͝ḁ̴͙̺̻͙͍͉̳̬̫͖̏̈́̀̈́w̶̨̲̠̟̮̺̤̣͖̓̐̽̽̏́̇̂̔̚͝-̶̢̢̛̘̹̲͐s̵̡̡̲̹̫̜̓̑͌̾̋̔̈́̋̚͜͝i̵̳͋̅̚͝͝ͅz̷̪̎͒̽͑̄̿̅̆ḛ̴͓̪̦̤̯͈̞͐̓̐̔̒̒̀͋͋̚͜͜͠d̵̡̼͍̖̬̯̩̺͗͛́̓̏̀̊͋̐͛̀̚̕ ̶͚̈͒́̆̌̽̑̇͂̂͘p̷̨̻̤̱͉̯̻̺̰̖͙͙̬͓̅͐̌̎̾͠ę̸̫̜͍̙̺̰͕̙̇̍̀̉̆̒̋̏̓͝o̵̧͍͎̼͈̥͔̻̥̭̭͉̝͚͇̒̂̽̂̒͋̇̃͛͑͛͝p̶̨̛̛̫̯͉̗̥̰̪̪̟̣̭̈̅́̅̅͆́͛̽w̵̖͓̫̘͓̪̗͋͒̊̃̇̆͠ë̷̡̨̹̱̹̙͚̰̖̲̬̻̹́͗̀͌̐̿̂̄̍͂͜ͅ.̴̡̪̭̠̜̳̦͍̮͋̌̈ͅ ̴͍̪͉͊̑Ḩ̴̙͓͓̖͙̣͕̥̯̫̤́ͅe̴͔̠͍̭̿̐̈́̓̓̈́͒͛͘w̴̯̣̍͝ȩ̶̧̛̺̩̪̹̻̯̰̏͑͒̎̾̓̇́͒̽̎̃͝͝,̶̠͍̊͆̕͜͠ ̸̨̟̘̦͙͓̼͖̫̱̥̲͋̽̍͋̿͆̄͂̐͋͜t̸̢̨̪̪̳͇͈͙̥̰̲̫͌̒̑͑̅͑̕͝h̴̫̲͚̻̹̟̊̆̎̂͒̄͘ͅȩ̶̤̙̼͓͚͖͚̝̦̫̣̩͜͝ ̷̳͕̙͎̬̞̘̹̓͒̀͐̌͑̾́̏͠͝x̶̻͍̙̫͇͕̙̞̰̑͠3̸̡̨̘̣̩̘͈͕͖̗̳͚͖͈̈́̈̈́̾͑́͒̓̌̿̚ ̷̲̲̳̞̟̳̈́͒͐̑̀ͅd̸̙͎̹͈̮̠̫͍͚̮͗͝͝ẘ̴̭̗̗̞͎̼̗͙̜͈̣̳̒̀̂̽̕͘͝ͅa̶̢͓̻͙̫͈̹̹̻̚w̸̧̢̞͉̥̙̗̅̇̑͐̎̕̕͝f̷̧͉̜̱͔̝̝̪̲̩͔̈́̓̐̚̕͘͝͠s̶̖̩͈͇̻̗͓͉̬̻̳̀̆͊̽̓̉̈́̊̎̐͐̕͜͜͠ ̵̨̉͗͆͂̐̀͒̉̈́̆͛͝͠͠͝a̸̧̨͓̫̗͖͎̮͉̬̞̿́̑̊̕͜w̴̠̬͔̼̳̾̈́̐̍͘͝͝e̵̡̡̟̟̜̠̯͍͖̰̒͐́͌̄͌͂̅̕͘ͅ ̴̢̨̛̥͚͇̜̤͉͍̬͚̱͕̀́̃͘͘t̵̨̡̛͇͇̼͇͈͎̘̑͊͋̀͗͌̀͛̄̉̀̚͝h̶̗͙̦̼͍͇̩͊͐͒̊̔̐̕̕ē̴̼̿̈́̑̌̌͐̑ ̶̢̼̰̻͉̬̠̞̠͑͛̊̒̌̄͛̐̆͜͝͝͝ͅx̸̢̡̺̲̜̘̹̪̩͔̦̥͎͆͊̇̆̾̑͠͝3̶̫̀̅̏ ̴̢̢̡̢̡̳̟͈̮̺̟͍͙̦̈́̕m̴̨̘͓̀͒̾́̌̿̊͊̓̒́͌̕a̵̙̘͚̿̈̈̄̓̾̓͗̾̇͆͜͠ͅͅw̵̪̯̔͒̀̓͌͊͌̕͝͝g̵̡͉͕̺͇̭͇̲͕̦̝̮̋̑̒͑͜í̸̜̝̳̝̺n̸̠̆̀̊̈̇̐̃̕ỷ̵̧̹̟̒̒̓͂̐̏̒͂̓̉̐͋͘͝a̵̛̗̜̘͍͓͆͛̑͗̊́͋̽̾̑͌͝w̶̡̧̛̛͖͔̱̗̰͙͚̹͉͓̱̰̔̊́͛į̴̧̨̨̟͖̘͙͕͉̂ͅs̷̙̤̆̅͐̓̈́̌̐̒̎̄́͗̌́͝ȅ̶̖̤̼̥̪̑̒̄̈̑̈̋̈́̈́͆d̵̙͕̱̆͐̒͋̚ ̶̢̪̞͆͗͐̈́̈́͜͝g̷̯̠̔̈́̓̒̇͋w̷̢̤̖̙̳͖̗̝̺̬͕̟̋̅͛̇͂̈́o̶̢͉̳̱̮̮̲͚̺̫̬̪̾̈́̾̋̂̒̌͌̀ŭ̷̢̱̮̝̮̪̭̝̝̥̮͕̏̉͂̊͗͑̆̓̍̚͜p̷̧͇̳̘̜̩͇͙̝̤̞͉̫̞̫̊͌͋͛̄͌̈ ̸̨̫̤̙̹̙͍̺̅̔̓(̵̧̯͓̯͍̞͕̟̼̤̬̦̟̗͒́͐̇̃̋̄̕p̶̨̠͎͚̬̫͍͌̌̿̆͋͌u̵̧̧͇͖̜̩̠̽̀̎̓̀̈́n̴̨̜̭̰͓̖̳̫͕̞̽̈́̽͘c̵̖̬͓͙̙̦̻̰̲̺̘͓̖̓̐͌̉͛h̸̼̯͎̞͔͍̫̪̙̗̐̽͗̕̕͜i̷̢̱̲̟̮̗͈͓͍̝͊͗̃̈́̒̃͗̑̽̚̚̕͘ͅn̴̺̓̂̌̀͛͝ĝ̵̞̺͎̯̺̈́̽́ ̶̨̥̩̱̳̳͖̳̲̮͇͔͈̬̂͑̅̅̈́̍̕ͅ*̷̱̥͚̈́̅̄͗̕͠s̶̪͍̪̫͖̥̩̦̜̱̭͈̈͗̑͆̑̅́̌͂̾͜͜͝͝͠ͅţ̸̡̦͉̦̰͉̱̠̘͈̅̈̂̂̀͂̍̊̊̏͐͒̇̚ả̷̧̬̼͇̬̱̭̬̳̭̫̓͌͌͊̀̄͋̐͝r̵̻̟̙͇̖̹̦̬̃t̷̛̯͚͎̯͌́̽̌̀̃š̷̗̱̯̯͍͉̖̥̬̗̗̬̤͇̆̓̿͆̀ͅ ̵̧̡̻̳͓̟͕̻͓̳̦̯͉͌̿̍̍͜t̷̨̛̖͈̟̦̘͑̀́̇͛̌͒̀̃̀͘͝w̸̡̦͐͗e̷͔̠̰̲̣̝͈̦͕̓r̴̜̲͔̻̬͈̬̟̻̘̺̼̠̜̝̂͂̒̃̍̌͛̓̈̈́̂k̶̻̀̐͂̇͐̑́̾̿͘͠i̷̡̛̜͙͍̯̖̎͛͑̀̾̐̈́̀n̴̛͈͕͖̳̻͙͚͉̑̚͜ͅǵ̸̡̡͇̳̰̝̹̹͕̞̜͉̠͉̥͒͌̾̓̄͊͛̾̒͝*̶͉̼̜͍̑̓͛̈̎́̓̀̿́͋̓̕͠͠ ̵̫̋͗̀̄̑̂͠͝w̴̢͕͔͖̱̬̹͚͋̅̽͗̓͆́̈́̈̕ī̸̘͇͖̫͍̮͕̂̊͊́́̓̅ţ̶̡͉̝̫͍̬͖̙͇͉̦͒͜e̵̹̺̖͑̋̍̈͛́̀͒̈͒́̐̚͝͝w̵̡̼̞̱̯͙̹̠̑̈́̆̿ä̵̧̤̟̼̬̠̮̞̀̂̚w̵̢̡̡̮̟̮̣͖̲̑̊̈́͛͘͝w̷̢͖̖̻͚̲͎͂̎͂̌̔̑͒͆̾̚͜͠ý̷͇͉͠ ̵̡̢̯̝̼̠͓͉̝̠̣̠̺̬͊̐́̀̾͗̑̀͌̇̆̑̆̕̕ư̶̧̭͙̝̲̰̟͇̺̘̼͚̗͓̗̈́͗̈́̈́̒̀͌̏̍̌p̸͇̺̿̐͌͆͗̍̋̿͘̕͘̚͝͝)̶̧̮̪̙͔̪̘͚͔̈́͜͜ͅ ̵̧͎̪̦̞͔̺͔̄͒̍̔͒̋̈́̑̏̅á̷̡̛̖̣̲̖̹͚̦̹̤̅̉̅͐̉́͛̽͠͝ͅn̸̡̖͔̙̏̇̈́̑̀̆̕͠d̶̢̮͕̋͑̈̇̑́͌̍̕͘͝͝ ̸̨̢̢̩͈̠͕͕͔̱̿̈̈͘ḣ̶̠̠̭̼͉͓͙̻͎̥̽ȩ̶͈̳͔̞̯͚̋̓̐̓̀́͂̈͑̐̈́̊̆̊i̴̩̪͙͓̭͎̥̰͊̀͝ģ̵̨̡̡̡̢͈͍̦͈̰̩̪̬͐͋́̀̓̚͜͝h̴͍̱̦̥̯̰͍̜͈̫͇̗̪̋̔̊́̌̏̓́͂͜͝͝t̸͔̯̺͎̖̱̱̩̖͓̭̝̄̓͑̒̿͊͊̈͌͂͜͝ ̵̢̯̓̑̂̅̀̈́̍̈̉̑̎͝ͅi̶̛̜̠̇̈́͛̀͊͆̌̄̐̿̽͋̽̽s̸̡͎̙̺̖̳̞͕̫͎͓͙̰̥̉͋̒͆̈́̈̐͌̽̌̚̚͠ ̷̛̟͍̭͔̝̱̞̥͚̖̎̃̋̔̿̐͌̿̿͘͝a̶̧̨͍̳̘̥̰̥̣̣̾ͅͅ ̷̧̧̢͍̥͙͙̦͉̦͑̋͌̋̇̋̀̈̌̑̈́̍͘͜f̶̞͙̮̙͔̗̬̩͎͈͐́̌̄̅̈́̌̒͂̾͘͝͠͝a̴̢͙̭̮͉̠̲̩̪̘̞̱͐̌͗̉͜͝w̷̠͈̐̇̍̍̈͝ ̸̘̱̯͎͚̬̲̹̺̰̼̐w̵͇̺̹̒̋͆͑̀͊̃͑͒̃̓͗̍ȩ̵̼̻̦̦̥͎͓̺͕̠͒̀͑̎͛͘̕͘͠͝ͅṡ̵̥̳͈̥̗̮̩̏͒͒̂́͑̅̍̏̊̈́̏̇s̷̹͕̥̬̟͇̤͎̦̀͊͜͝ ̶̼̜̠̞̞͂̒́́^̶̧̛̛̹͓̹̻͍̐̂̍̽̄͛͝w̶̯͖̭̫̙̩̺̳͇̩̘̰̒̀̃̾͊͘̕ͅ^̸̧͚̮͚̂̐̓͌͑̔͒̚̕ͅ ̷̣̙̦͕̦̯̭̦͘͜͜s̴̪͎͔̳̤̩̠͔̞̻̓̉͝p̶̻͍̹̣̳̻̬̻̜̪̱͕̊̽̓̈́͑́̈̆̀̓͑͜͠͠͝ͅi̴̘͖̖͓̥̱͉͈͊̀̂͂͆̂̎͛̃̚͜͠c̵̨̥͔̃̀̈́̃͐̂̎͊͜y̴̡͕̺̼͕̺̰͇͈͖̫̱͂͆͆́ ̷͖͙̫̣͙̪̗̹̜̘͂̍̅͋̈́̄͊͒̌̓̏̂͒ͅt̶̢̨̞̫̪̗̙̝̘̳͙̯͔̺́͌̐̈́̏̾̚̚ơ̵̛͇̹̦͐̄̇̊̈́̀̐̋͋͘͘͝͠p̵̢̨̛̝̗̟̝̜̩͔̯͙̙̃͘͜ḯ̴̹̤̼̱͉͂̋̓̆̐͝c̴̟͖̺͕͖̠̣͌ͅͅ ̷̨͓̜͕͉̬̖̥̳͈̼̈́͒̽́͛͂̒͆̈́̾̃̈́ͅt̴̡̗̥̘͖̣͉̒̍͜h̶̡̨̧̥͖̙̺̖͇̞̩̊̊à̵̛̲͙̳̲̫͎̗̬̯̑̍̈́͑̈͆̂͌̐͑͑̚͝n̴̡̞̣̰͂͗̒̀̾ ̷̮̌̀́͑w̷̘̻̦̫̝͔̩͂̑̐́̚ą̸̨͎̳͔̫̬͉̝͙̱̜̈͑̑͘͝c̶̢̢̪͎̭͎̣͍̱͊̓̍̂̊͂́͜ȅ̷̟̍̃̓̎́̆̑̇̓̓̕.̵̧̤̰͈̰͚͖̠̳̟͚̪̱̜̲͒͌͗̓̆̈̅̀̏̈́̒̈́͑̓
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #624417

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:11 pm P̶͇͇̬̣͔͔͕̪̜̫͛̍̉͆͗́ͅē̵̢̞̲̐̑͘w̸̛̲̞̪̰̤͖̖̺͕͚̫͖̻̭͂̑̾͊͑̀̋͛͒͜͠͝͝s̴͓̙̥̠̹̟̪̳̘̞̱̯͈̾͑̊̾͌͜o̶̭͎̮̯̠͕̯͙̬̝̅̊͑͐̒̒̆̇͐̕͝͝ň̸̖̑͌y̶̩̏̑̉̄̀̌̓̃͝a̶͔̪̩̒̓̒̎̔͋̋̐̌̐̉͂͒͝͝w̴͈͔̞͍͇̤̻͈̣͎͓̋́̊͋̏̌̈̋̃̽̓͒w̸̨̩̱̜͈̝̲̰̞͉͉͂̏̆̉͘ͅy̷̛̲̖̘̺͚̳̪̞̎̓̑̕͝ ̴̨̛̲̼͔̱̫̰̥̻̟̫̗̉̍Ḯ̶̧̛͕̗̖̝̦̍̑̂̄͋̈́̋͊̽ ̸̼͕͕̳̠̋͛͂d̶͖̳̣̜̞̭͋̓̆̄͑̋̌͋̐́͝o̴̦̝̩̘͉͎̾̂͒͝͠ṅ̴̛͕͎͕̃̇͒͋'̵̟̽͜t̷͚̰̤̱͓͙̯̩̭͂̃̈́́̿ͅ ̵̝̗̪͕̼̗̽̈͛̋́̍̕͜w̸̱̪͈̺̹̤̩̬͊̆̈́̑̒̆̉̐̅͛͊̈́͗͝ͅḭ̷̉̉k̴̢̧̼͇̳͓͔̝̮̦͈͓̿̏͂̽͋́͊̏̕͜ę̶̬͈͕̪̠͉̼̩̩̣̜̣͝ ̷̯̝̰̠͍̱͈͉̯̳̰̲̒̏̿͗͛́̂͘͝*̵̨̛͈̣̪͗̓̽̚s̵̢̙͖͖͚̓͆̚͝c̸̝͆̓͝ȓ̵̞̦̭̗̥͚̦̰̍͋̒̍͐̈́̃͌̕̕͝ê̶͓̎̈́̓â̸̘̰̽̐͗m̵͕̯̈́̽͛̍͛̌̔͗͛̓̚̕͝ŝ̴̨̻͇̭̥̝͂͐̈́̑̔́̇͒̆͐̚ͅ*̸̡͖̙͉͉̬͙̺̼̟̭̫͕̝́̉͜ ̵̛̤̞̹͔̳̠̭̜̹̺̉͗̽̓͋̈͌̔̑ͅs̷̛͖̗̄̓̽͒̂̐͗̽̈́ẻ̸̢̛̹̟̺̖͓̱̒̈̂̀͂̾͆̂̊͋̔ͅͅȩ̵͎̱͈͙̱̥̹͖͐̈í̵͉̻̩̲̺̰͈̻̼̥͎͇͊̃̑̆̊̄̚ͅͅņ̴̖̟̙̪͓̦̋͘g̵̛͖̬͒̆̓̀̋̀͋͘͘ ̷̧̬̝̲͔̤̆͑̿̔͑͂̕͠p̷̲̣̬̻̜͠e̷̢͍̋̂͐̀̔̑̇̚ǫ̶͎̮̪͚͈͔̦͚̱͎̲̎̐́̊͜͝ṕ̸̼̆̓̉̓̀̍w̴̛͔̘̯͖̥̲̞̼͈͎͇̹̠̲͂̈́͑͌͗̊̄͛ę̵̧͉͉̜͉͕̣̖̦̱̿̓́̍̂̈́̑̅͌͜͝ ̶̣̹̒͌̈͑́͠ů̴̡̥̫̫͂̃́͛̀͂̐͛s̴̢̅̽̇͗̓̑́̓̚͠͠e̵̛̤̗̍̋́̕͝ ̶̨͕̭̻͎̤̥̞̪̳̈́̉͗̇̍̚͠͝t̷̢̧̧͍̗̹͉̟͖͆̀̎͐̋́̃̋h̷̡͈̜͈̤͖͍̳͈̮̘̗̽̄̂͘̚ë̴̳̮̭̰́̽̐̾̈̒̈́͝ ̶̭̘̹̩͕̬̹̯͍͍̝̬̊͋̎̾͂́̈̒͂̕͘̕͝x̵͖̦̟̠̗͚̺̿̅͝3̸̧̲̪͈͉͗̎́̄͛́͑̒͜ ̸̟́̀̚ŵ̷̢͕̳̤̮͕̙̮̻̣͉̇̉͗̐͗̈́͛̕o̷̙̿̇̌̿͆́̀͗͗̊́̊͠w̶̨͈̱͎̟̟̬̺͈̻͇̤̟̥͒̋̑͊͂̌̓̈́̚d̵̛̰̅̒̍͊̆̔̓͑͒͘͝͝ ̵̠͔͉͓̺͚͛ẅ̴̡̦̙̟͈̹̜̖̖̙̹̞̟̭́̑̉̕͘i̸̝̞͙̟̹̪̳̝̊̀̾̀̾͐͛͐̊̈́̉̕͠͝g̶͓͎̐̈́̀̃̋̉͋͌́̍̚̚ĝ̶̱̦̯̖̟̼̥̣̹̪̄̀́͜͝ȩ̵͓͈̩̤̃͊̔͒͑̄̇̈́͒͌̌͛̃̚͝w̶̨̧̢̱̳͍͕̟̗̗̹̎̓͌̌̀͂̽̕̚ ̵̥͖͇͓̋͑̿̓̚b̶̧̧̡̡̧̤̹̬͙̗́̈̓̎̆̋̒̆̕͜͝͝ͅe̷̲͆̓̃͊̀͛̈́͋̏̇̄͊̈́̚c̶͈̣̉͆̒͗̄͛̎̇̈̂̈́͘͝a̵̧͎͕̻̪̦͔͇͓͚̗̺͍͓̅̃̉̊͋́͐̓̔̂̂͝ŭ̷̙̫̦̬͈̲̠̘̞̜͎̞̒̍̕͜s̸̗̖̲͊̀̏̋̓̽̾̑̋͒͋̓͌̆ę̵̇ ̴̡͈̻͈̲̗̼͖̫̪̫͕̃͑͌̉̈́̀̄͒̓̐̆̎͘̕͝ͅḯ̷̢͔͙̺̣̺̱̭̜͆̂͝-̶̡̢̨͚̙̯̥̱̰̠̯͎̗̰͗̄͂̚i̷̻̞̞͙̘̮̥͘ț̶̡̨̥̹͚̣̹̞̥͖̑͠͝ ̵̧̧̮̘̩̙̼̪̭͎̗̱̪̹̀͗̈́̃͗̈́a̴̧̧̢͔͔̹͕͇̓͛̅͜͝͝w̵͔̗̞̣̝̱͈͔̹̭̫̦̔w̸̞̯̓̀a̸̺͗y̴̢̱̻̻̠̺͍̤̘̻͉̟̯̤͒͒̃̔͊̎͆̄͑̕͠ş̷̧̻̙̺̙́̊̈̄́͒̇̇̚͝ ̴̡̳̜̞͉̯̟̖͎̽̆̆͜s̴̢̡̜͈͍̥̩̗̩̺̪͓̯̹̓̇̆͑̃̆͗͊͒ë̵̢͈̰́̌͌̊̌̈̆̀́̀̅̄͘e̴̢̨̛̘̻̙͈̙̙͙̜̭̬͍̔̃̽̋m̴̜͉̮̩͕̮̟̀̅͒͆̕͜ͅs̷̛̝̯̪̽̀̈́͌̽̽͊̈́̾̆͛͜ ̶̨͔͙̼̦̩͉͖̠̇̌͌͛͊̀̂̀̂͋w̸͉͂̈̒̓̇̈́͑́͑̒͆͝i̶̧̜͌̀̈́̇̑̾̒͐͑̑̏̑̈́͠k̷̗̞̼͇̞̋ē̴̦̲̦̆͆̈́̍̽̔̚͘͝͝ ̶͉̻͍͓̰̤̤͊̎͋͑̾̈́͛̿͐̔̚͜͠͝͝*̶̢̱̀s̶̡͙̤̠͔̳̬̦̲̱̜͍͑̓̀́̆̉̅̈́ĉ̶̮̙̞ŗ̷̘͚̩̻͖̫̲̑̋̃̇͗̕e̷̩̘͑́̈͗̈́͋͑̌̓̅͂̃̕ͅa̴̡̞̞̖̝̗͂͆͊͂͒͜m̴̨̯̠͖̗̺̣̙̩̼̈́̇͜͜s̴̛̬̤̫̺̙͔̼̟̼͔̰̺̝̐͋̎͂̌͑̊̇̇̃͐̇*̴̤̼̞͆̈́ ̷̢̛̭̜͕̱͈̦̗͆̑͗̕ͅa̴̬̻͚̣̻̦͚͓̹̝̳͒ͅͅc̷͖̝̝͇̮̣͚̻̳̃͗̚̕t̴̪̻̯͓̩̬̞̗̭̯̤̣͍̫̝̄̐͊̊̿̽̆̉͆ŭ̵͚̜̣̖̹̰̞̻̜͍́̎͗́̈̕͜ǎ̶̧̡͔̲̙̤̗̣̟͔̻̒́̽̓̍̕͜ẁ̵̺̪́͑̉̎̇ ̴̨̦̜̻̩̖̗̼̗͔͎̤̀̀̽͂͑̈́̋̈̂̚͜ͅw̴̢̛̗̺̯̙̳̮̳̩͙̹͍̲̠̑̍̾̏̏͆̉́́́̈́͘͜͝ḁ̷͚̣̰̓č̴̙͕͎̤̪̫͇̘̲̟͔̉͑̏͌̀ḯ̶̡͔̭͚̻̰̦̺̮̣͙̝̱̞̀̏̈́͜͠s̶̡̮͖͙̪̩̮̼̩̳̑̌͜ͅt̸̨̢̗͇̎͒̄̏́̈́͑̎̀̇͒̎͝͝ş̸̜̖̥̌̾̋͗ ̷͕͈͓̝̼̟͊̔͐̾̈̀j̵̡̦̞͈͍͓̭͉̖̱͎̙̳̈́u̶͓̞͈͑̆̄̎̐̀̏͛̉̓͒͌͘̚͝s̷̡̨̲͙̟̞̼̝̗̬̼̭̱͓̦̀̚t̴͉̜̰̊̌̈́̈́ ̵̨͙̅̍͌̇͐*̷̼̳̯̗̣͇̪̝͔̹̍w̷̘͇̏̔̒̎̋̔̍̈͋̍̓̒̐͝͝h̶̰̍̈̄͆͘i̶̝̗̟͉͈̲̫̯̫͔͓̼̒̓͂̽̍̉͛́̂̔̐͘ͅͅͅs̴̟̗͚̙̱̗̖̩͖̪͔͍̪̻͆̏̎ͅp̸̝̩̐̀́̀̈̽̄̚̚͝͠ͅẽ̵͉̤̣͖̫̘̺̟͍̰̙̗̖̼̏̽̐̈̏͐̾͐̐̑̕͝͠r̶̨̫͍̘͓̈̄̊ş̵̩̬͕̜̪̈́͝ ̵̰͚̜͍̻̥̯̳̭̝̪́͒̌͐͗̂̂̏̚t̸̡̨̨̛̙͈̺̩̟̻̥̘́̓̈́̒̀̾̄̕͝o̴̡͇̮̯̥̺͊̿̆͌̿̇̕͜ ̴̰͙̍̂̑̏̆͐͌͂͑̕s̵̳̝̯̻̳̮̦͈͕͓̗̾̏̏̉͜ĕ̴͕̳̫̳͎̏l̵̡̘̖̅̽̄̏͜f̶̝̘͊̔̓̏̋͊̄͊̀̀́̐͝͝͝*̶̢̛̪̪̫̳̪̫̰̫̥̗̝̆͊̓̕͘ͅ ̴͙̘͎̞̃͑̇̇̈́̑̋͊̆͘͝ḓ̵̢̛͔̜͎̦͓̣̂͜i̸̬̳͊̀̎̊w̷̦̣̪̫̐͆̏̓é̵͉̻͑̽̈́͛̎̅́̅̈́̕̚͠c̵͕͈̯̳̊t̷̨̛͈̬͍̥̭̤̫͙̣͇̉͒̎͐̚i̶̢̡̤̫͍̜̭̫̗̭̱̹̩͕̩͒̋́̇̔̔̂̈̇̽̃͌̉͝n̵̛͈̘̼̫̫͌̈́̂̕͜͠g̶͉̲̺̠͓͉̋̈͛̀̀̐͗̓̉͘͠ ̴̰̥͉͓̮̱͙͚̈̂͒̈́͛̑͜ỉ̵̮͎̩͔̯͇̗͎̭̤̘͚͐͝-̷̨̨̼͈̥̥̙͛̓̈́͋͆͐̇̚͝ỉ̷͙̠͚͍̬̺̬͔͑̃͗͌̓̂̿̐̚̚͝ẗ̵̡͕̝̥̖̽̑͠ ̷̢̪͎̮̃̑̆͐͒̓͒̈́͊͌͐͗à̶̩̘̈́̊̃̉̕t̵̗͕̬̭̹̘͇̖̙͕̲̺̑ ̷̧̧̦͔̤̲̦͔̠͋͌̏́̿̉̄̕͝a̶̡͔̗̭͖̗̹̠͛͂̓̃̏͜͜ ̸̙̬̺̠̘̮̱̈́̌͒̊̒f̴̫̣͉̖͆̓̓͑̾̐̓̎̃̕͝͝į̸̪̠̖͍͍̤̬̥̗͑̀͌͐̊ͅͅc̷̨̻̬̤̘͉͚̱̺̽͂͋t̵̥̙̥͔̂̊ì̴̢̨̛͍̲̗͕̫̳͎͕͙͓̪̥͌̍͛̾͋̏̆̚̕͝ó̸̥̲͔̩͒̉̊̈́̉̿͐̔͆̀̐̆͗͜n̷̨̨̢̘͉̼̞̯͙͔̟͙̊̐̀͋̈́̽́͌̅̇̓̑̚͝y̶̞̯̽͊́̐͝ą̶͙̭̘̘̣̙̠̪̠̹̭͎̙̌̀̀͋́͒͝ẅ̷̛̥́̇͂̒͑͠͠ ̷̖͔̦͚͔͚͉̳̪͔͈̼̩̮̌̌̒̊̽͂̀͛̑̀̒ͅş̸̘͈̝͉͕͈̳̓̋̾̍̎͋̾̌̉̕͜p̶̛̗̊̓̂̐̓̑͘͘͝e̷̛̛̜͖̹̍̊̒̌͒c̷̢̢̨̫̦̠̫̺͈̳̲̬̜̲̹̋̆͐̎ì̷̡̢̥̲̜͕̺͉̗͚͇̹̈́͗̾̾̽͒̂͒̋̌̚͘̚̕e̸̞̫̬̪̣̝͉͓̜̫̥̮̠̕ş̷̡̢̦͚̗̜͎̟̻̙̱́̆̈́ͅ ̸̢͓̳̘͕̟̟̝͕͓͔͋͛̈͋̕b̶̘͕̱̰͉̼̦͖͙̘̊̋ͅu̶̲͝ț̶̯̜̯̻͔̮͓͓͕̗̣̉̌̅͜ ̷̨̨̩͙̝̭̬̰̮̪̳̭̥̝͋̏͜ã̵̧͉̭̠̦͒̓̏ͅ-̷̨͙̣̟̦͎̺̻͕̞̲̺̞͇͇̾̄̌̈́ạ̶͉̟̹̞̻̯̮̲̹̗̑͑̑̔͂̿̈̇͋̒͐̄̚͝ͅ-̷̳̘͈͔̰̯̹̤̰̖͆́̊͆̅̃͑̄̾̾̊̈̚͝ą̵͈̝̥̯̬̘̣̺̤̬͈̑̀̋̎́͐͑̚̕͝͝f̷̲̟͊́͛̍͂͐̈͂̊̚ẗ̷̖͌͌͌̉͋͒́͝è̴̫̣͕͔͉̥̜͇̔́͋͒͌̈́w̸̨̡̨̰͍͈̭͎̩̟̰͓̥̖͛́̑͜ ̶̯̆͑t̴͚̱̭̠̯̯̜̘̝̜͗͗̈́͒͂̏̀h̶̟̬̤͈͓̐̚͜e̷͇̫͛̇̎͌̈͌͌́͂̕ ̵̧̡̰̤͕͉̘̼̃̄͑̓͑̈́̈́̓̾͑͗̒̕͘͝ͅx̸̧̘͙̲́ͅ3̸͉̣̟̘͙͔̮̿̈́̑̿̔̈̓̃̔̒͒̐͘͜͝ ̵͖̯͊̃̾̽͒͂̾̈́̚͝͠͠ą̸̞͍̞̬̗̫̬͕͙̗͑̄̌̆͛͒̋̏̒ͅm̸̢͓̠̦͕̻̲͙͈̠͓̹̯̤͍͆̌͋͂͗̌ǫ̵̛͉̙̮͖͒͑͐̑̇̉̅̌͂̋̅͘̚͝ư̸̡̢̜̫̬̌́̔̏̌̋̾̈̆͌́ͅn̵̡̧̯̱̹̳̖͉̭̻͒̿̓̋͘t̸̢̬͙̹̻̍̌̽̇̕ ̴̢̢̧̡̠͔̰̮̲͈̙̰̣̭͇͂̂̌̈́̈́̓͐̀̚͘̕͝͝o̸̢̤͙̲̞͙̣̲͉͗̾̎̈́̂́́̂̂̚̚f̶̲̋̔̌̊̉̎̈̅͛̊̓́͘͝ ̵͈̼̠̼̦̥̪̗͎̫͈̎͒͊͗̄͑̇̔́̾̀̇͜ͅͅn̵̡̰͍͕̝̣̖͇͕̰͎̓͂̀̈̈͆̒̏͐́͆̐͜͠͝ͅy̴̞̱̜̱̙͈̠͍͍̥͖̣̳͓͒̓̈́́͒̂̕͘̚͝e̴̛͍͕̪̼͕͚͎͍͚̺̹̩̅̈ǵ̶͚͍̱̖͙͖̭̀̃͆̅̈̒͗̇̿ȁ̴̧̡̞̞̩̳̠̳͙̇̿̋̆̀̓͆̆̎̂͗͆͜͠͠t̷̢̡̪͈̜̞͔̯̩̰̹̩̦̗̻̽̓͛́̒̈͐̋̎̇̐͘i̵̧̭̫͍͇̖̪̻̎̈́̽͊̓̈̕ͅv̵̧͎̺̠͔̗̰̠̠̝͈͋́̈́̇͒̈́̓͛e̴̠̝̹͕̊̽̚͜ ̶̻̥̳̞̌́͝w̷̝̼̝͙̙̱̫̤͙͙̑̋͋͊̀͋̿͒̃̚e̴͎̮͑́̊̇͗̈́͜ŝ̷͖̦̯̣͎͇̝͚͉͐͆ṗ̸̧̯̌͂̅͆͌͂̂͘͠ơ̶͔̞͍͈͓̆̇̄̆̾̂̊̐n̵̢̼̭͉̆̀̌̄̀̉̋͜͝ś̶̡̙̻͚̜͎̥̦͇͆̉̔͆e̵̡̲͖̳͎̖͖͙̱͔͎̜̊͛͌̒͊́̏̌͌̒̊͌͜͠s̷̡̛͕͖̭̪͔̱͍͂́͊̓̑͑̋̉ ̶̛̞̠͔̺̥̺̟̰͎̈́̊́̈́͗̅̄͛̀̽̏͜͜͜͝͝ͅţ̶̡̛̭̤̠̣͖͓̘̲͓̭̹͗̿͊͐͆̇͗̃̀̓͗̂̕h̷̳̯̩̻̭͈̆̽̀̔̓̆͌̋̉̀̉i̸̦͈͗̑̑́̉́͊͝͝͝s̶̨͇̹̬̏͆ͅ ̷̘̄͊̒̋͝s̷͉̤͇̪̳̞̮̯̈́͋͐̈̑̎̑̅̐͑̓͝͠-̸̛͙͎̼̠̽̀̔̈́͑̏̓s̸̟̝͍̦͓̯̜̭̲̙̻̙̦̆e̷̫̯̞̤̟̤̭̠̤̺̤̝͕̙̔̈́͗͗͜ḙ̵̩̤̪̞̬̩̣̯̈́́͝ͅm̵̰̩̂̍̏̌̆̂͑̔͒̎̒́̀͜͝͠ḭ̶̧̤̭̗̥̤̥̦̿̉͗̂̏̒̃̄ǹ̷̘̤͕̯̄̑̑̏̔̿̐͗́̈́̏͠g̷̪͓̱̽̉̀͌̓̃͗̽͒͆̐̄͝ͅẇ̴̧̱̙̗̖̩̻͔̦̞̿̎̂̋̌̃̊͘ÿ̷̨̼̟̹͕́̈́̅̽̀̎̍̐̔̂̈́͌̓̒͘ ̵̛̤̘̩̆͋̌͋̅̽̋̀̉͜͝͠i̶̢̡̛̛̳̱̞̘̽̄̆͋̈́̑̈́̎̚n̴̢̙͚͎̩̺̻̜̘̹̓̕n̸͖̺͇͓̹̝͎͚̝̯͚̤͋̄ͅy̷̘̯̞̗͖̪̦̼̳̟̜̪̩͐͋̓͗͆͜͝o̷̳̩̟͙͊̑͗̀̀͝c̴̨̥͖͙̲͇̮̘̘̦͍͉̻̭͎͋̌̈́́̾u̵̟̙̰̣̍̔̂̉͋̇̐̔̽͆̔̿̏͝͠ơ̷͖̯̖͙̫̥̣̟̩̐̆̈̃͂̕͜͜ͅư̸͎̥͓͚̍́́̀̈͊̀̈̊͐́͊͝s̵͉̹͕͎̾̎͊̏̑̐̍̆̓͘ ̸̧͇̹̝͚̙̣͖͍̫̼͎̲͖̰̐̓̄͒̈͊̓̆̇̎̄͘͘ć̶̛̯̭͎͛͆͐͘͠ͅo̷̱̰̫̔̂̋̀̎͊͂̕ͅḿ̷̢̦̰͇̱̟͕̠̦̙͒̕͘͝ͅm̶̢̛͓̙̯͔͈͇̤̃̀́̉̊͂͌͛̎̈́͌͒͘̕ę̷̢̭̫͇̽̑n̶̢̬̖͔̹̖̬̝̬̘͖͕͓͐̉͐̎͊͑t̶̛̛̯͎̝̼͇̿͒̾̅̚͠͝ ̷̧̨̯̰̮̩̬͚̜͉̫̭̖̃̒͂́͘c̵̢͔̖͖̦̼͈̮̦̘̰̖̦̺̽̂̋͆͐͌w̵̛͍̗̍͑́͋̌̆͒̏̍̓̓̕e̸̝̲̫͙͉̝͔̻͍̙̙̺͌̎́̀̀̍̊͋̒͑͆̚͠à̶̢̛̗̟̋̚ͅt̶̝̭̗̤͚̜̪̯͉̬̝̫̂͌͆̕ͅè̵͈̞̤͋͆̉̉̚ḋ̸̡͕̠͕̪̥͖̫͈̙͋͂͜͜ ̸̲̞̰͕̯̗̍̈́̆̑̅̐̄͗̒̔̐̋͛̕ĩ̴̢͕͕͎͔̘̓̈͐̓́̉͂̋͘̚ñ̸̢̛͈̜̻̍͑̔̅̍͐̂̍́̂͐̊͘ ̸̥͔̀́̇͆́̀t̴̡̧̩̜͚̩̙̼͚̬̟͍̮̂̉̐̐̓̊̋̾̀̀́͑͝ḩ̵̛̗̻̗̘̫̖̳̞̮̃͂̂͑̎̾̏̕͝e̸͎̖̺̙̦̜͐͗̎̈͒̀̇͝ ̶̧̨̟̙̮͍͈̼̜̤̤͚̄̃̽x̵̲̹̫̖͕͎̰͕̬͆̀̐̿̑̈́̏̕3̶̨̗̫̟̞̙͎͉̟͇̮̈́͐͛͜ͅͅ ̶̙̫̳̣̬̩̪͇̤͙̜̐͑͋̈́͒̾̎̀̓͘̚͜o̵̡̲͇͈̰̠͓͗̀ͅt̸͉̹͍̞̳̺̞̻̥̬̒̉̃̀̓̉̈́̐̿͒̈́̕͜͝h̶̘̹͈̖͇͌̌̒̌̊̾̈́͌͝ȇ̴͙̺͉͉̐͋͐͛̂͋̈́̒̒̕͝w̶̨̛̰̤̣͙̺̗̲̠̽̉̈͘ ̷͓̰͇̠͖̼͓̱̟̍̓̒͛̕t̵̡̮̭͉̼̘͈͖̱̮̞̍͐͒͌̀͐̉̍̈́̊-̷̛̘͕̟͕̩͑̂̀̔̋̀͛̎̓̓̌̌̌̅ţ̶̡̡͈̹͖̟̼̩̻̹͓̍̒͛̋̃̈h̷̙̭̝̱̼̻̰̗̳͍̼̖́̓̄̌̊̑͒̀̈́̓͜͜ͅw̸̨̟̦̣̤̆́̔̒͐̓̈́̎̍̂̎̈́̑̕͠ē̷̡̢̞̩̣̃̅ḁ̸̤̲̮͈̲͒̐̾͋̿̈͠ḑ̸̣̺̥͔̪͕̈́͑̂̊̾ ̶̨̦̲̳̝͎͍̜̞̺͖̮͇͚̫̓̔̊̎̊̎͝͝I̶̧̳͓̗̜͓̖̫̯̗̳͉͍̲͒̆͆̒ͅ ̸̖̱̗̭̪͈̈́͌̃̿̂̿̈́́̔̈́̄̓f̸͔̂̓̽̂̆̋͘i̸̠̣͙̞̗̗̒́͗̈́̈́͑n̵̡̛̥͉͕͉̠̜̖̺̪͎̥̹̝̐̈́̐̔̾̇̒́̔́̈́̚̚ͅd̷̺͇̣̜̀̆ ̴̡̭̝̹̦͎̩͕̖̲̟̞̪̏͂̒̒̍̿̉̄̚m̴̨̢̬͕̻̭͇͔͒̅̄̄̃̆̇̅͂̿̿͊̎͠͠ỹ̴̠̥̈́̈́́́͊͛̊͐͜͝ṡ̸̢̠̣͉̜̦̱̙̇̀͋̾ë̴̡̲͎̫̠͕̗̫́̾̀͝ẃ̴̨̨̛̛͕͈͔̻̩̱̥̖͕͉̘̻͒̎͊͜͝͝͝͝f̷̮̲͈͙͖̭̰̙͚̜̼̜͎̯͊̄ ̶̡̭̜̱͎̬̞̬̳͈͕̘̎͜ͅc̵͎͕̳̹͔͔̩̘̥̳̯̫̺̩̐͗̚-̷̢̢̨̲̲͓͔͕͇̪̉͑͂̉̉́̀̚c̶̛͇̠͉̤͇̯͍̣͎̯̭̳̤͙̄̀͂͐̄͗̕͝ö̷̧̧̘͉̫̝̙̙̻̼́̿̀͋͘ͅm̶͋̐̉ͅp̵̢̻͖̹̀͒̆ͅẽ̴̤̺̮͔̈͌̋͝w̶͍̳͙̩͙̲͈͈̦̙̦͈̮̓̔̾͗w̸͔̭̭͇̻̬̠̳͈̝̯̳͋́̍̔̔̊̎ȩ̸̳̖͔̲̻͉͈̰̩̞̮̂̀͠d̴̢̙̼̰͔̙̬̬̲̜̞̮͙̯͔͌ ̵̨͇̺͔͍̖͚͖̦̾̏͛̆͂̍͂̍̓͆̎̔̕̚͜͝t̷̲̙̺̦̪͖͙͍͕̞͇̎̚͝ͅ-̵̛̫͚͈̟̼̲͎͈̯̼̠͂̀̿̂͐̉͆̍̍̚̕͝͝͝ţ̴̡̦̞̞͕͍̦̞̻͉̪̍̏̂̎͌̇͌̈͆̌̑̓̔͝͝ó̸̭̩̲̙̭͇̟́͊ ̷͔̄́͑̒̃͠a̴̧̰̭̪͌̔̌̈s̵̡̢̮͔̼̠̥̱̙͉̮̼̃̓̔͊͑̋̀̽̓̎͛͑̒k̷͇͎̫̼̩̫̄̐̄̆̿̏̏̔̄͝ ̵̩̻̠̱̫̼̭͉͈̱̞̪̍͋͗̑ḩ̵̢̤̲̗͖͎̥̠̺̞̥̒̾͘o̴̫̹̻͖̚w̶̡̯̃̑̃͒͌͘̕͝͝ ̴͇͔͍̿̊͐̔̉̕̕͝i̵̢̡̻̟̖̓̏̉̆̆̎̇͑̔̀̈̊̚͝s̸̜̤̹̬̮͔̰͎̣͓̿̆̎͒̉̏̑͑̂͝͝ ̴̣͎̿̆̎̓ť̷̼͇̭̙̱͖̻̯̠̮͓̼͜ͅh̸͉̙̹̠͈̙͐͑̋̈́̓͂͌̈́̕̚͘̚͝į̴̹̹̬̠̪͔̝̝̄͛̓̀͐̈́̂̍̎̂͠͝͝ş̵̡͎̗̻̯̻̱̤̯̏̐̂̈̍̉́͑̍͌̑̃̒͝͝ ̸̗̻͖̤̻͚̠͈̜̲̰͍̫̽͗̽̐̏̓͝n̵̰̥̍̔͂̎̓̋͂̾̔̏̇ÿ̸̡̛̛̙̫̹͚̜̣̼͎́̇̎̍̅̉̀̏̇̕͝o̶̻̝̯͙̦͔̫̻̻͔̫͙̥̳͉͐̾̍̋̄ţ̴̡̞̘̹̳̣̫͉̮͇̫̼̊͊̏̒̈͠ ̴̨̫̭̯͚̗̩̹̌̌̽͌̀̓̉ţ̷͎̠̥̰͎̘̜͔͐̈̅́̈́͆̀̏̐͆̇̋̒h̷͈̐͘e̵͚͓̺̱̓̈́͆ ̶̧̨̛̺͉̟̯̟̘̖͍̞̈́̾̂̓̅̌̃̍͊̌͜x̴̡̨̮̮̫͇̝̖̞̗͈͖͐̋ͅ3̵̢̢̛̲͇̣̤̘̪͎͙͕̬̿̍́ ̷̧̨̺͕̞͔͕̻̺̰̎̿̈́́̂̕͜͝͝c̵͎̫͚̼͆̒̾̚͘̕a̸̢̧͈͇̲̙̱͖̗͕̎͗s̵̡̹͎̜̦͇̃̓̊̂́̊́͗͌̈̆͝͠͝ḙ̶̢̢̩̤͓͎̱̬̪̯̉̇̎̎̔͐͛͜?̷̺̞̙̮̥̙̰̲͎̰͍̀̓̿̀̃̿͆̀͆̑̈́̓̋͝
̴͆̀ͅ
̵̙̼̗̎́̋͒͛̑͛͗͂̄̐͒̉̚ͅO̶̙̯̙̻̻͍̯͉͕͚̱͑̒͐̊̀͐̄̀̍̀͊͝͠ͅͅǹ̷̢̧̛͖̝̪̖͌̑̒̋̌̅̅̏̽͋͠͠y̵̡̧̨̯̦̠̹̹̞̬͉̮͓̱̒́͊͒̀̀́͊̐̚e̵̡̢̩̬̺̭̞̥͚̼͓͕͆̍͐͗̄̿̈́͗ ̵͓̥̓̾̃̊͗̅̊͋i̶̗̣̝̮̗̻̞̙̙̥͈̿̂̽̐s̵͙͈̼̲̝̪̤̝̹̗̳̪̀̒̊͜ ̴̡̧̼̹̹̝̭̰̠͛̐̽̅̏̾̃̈́̈́̀a̷̡͇̩͓̮͔͖͌̂͂̐͝ ̵̻͖͈͍̪̰̻̙̒́̇̂̊̆̂͒͋̎́̀͊͑͜s̶͙͈͚̙͖̈́̅̂ẁ̶͙͙̟̀̈̏̈̔̌͋̊̕̚̚ṳ̴̙͈͊͆̓̂̃w̸̘̫͔̞̒̍̉͌̿͂́̈́͒́͘̚̚̚͝ ̴͇̫̺͗͊̿̑̉͗̏͘͠a̵̙̙͒̉͒̍̋͘̚g̷̡̰̖̲͇͖̙̰̉͐̍̾̈̍̍̀̿̂̚ä̶̡̡̛̪̲͍̦̖͖̖́̊̿̂́̇̀̾ị̵̩͍̭͕̺̰͐͂̔́̈́̃̆́̓̉̿̀n̷̙̘̺̼̣̯̍š̷̡͋̆́̇̄̎̈̿t̵͙̟͉̓ ̴̧͚̖͙̰̥̑̿̃̓̾̋̎̀̃̂̾͑͗͠͝á̶̛͈͍̱̰͎̬̖͈̣͉̞̦̺͌̈́̃̉͋̓͋̇̎̏͜ͅ ̸̱͍̗̹̺͆͊͛̅͛́̉̌̀f̶̺̏̔̈̾͐ĭ̷͓̣́̉̈́͌͋́̍̈́̐́̊̂͐͆ć̴̢̞̭̞͓̟͉̝͎͈̪̲͇̭̊̔̐̋̉́̏́͠ţ̶̧̨̧͉̩̜͚̞̬̦̲̭͕̓̇͂͆̋ḯ̸̭̣̯̦̗͆̎ớ̸̡̱͍͋̀̌͐͊̐͌͋̈́́͠͠ǹ̸̡̢̡̗͗̀́͐͐͌ȳ̸̨̗͎͖͓͕͗̀̀̀̾̇̈́̿͑͘̚̕͠ä̷̢͙̼̰́̄̉̊w̸̡̢̟̜̩͈̪͋̚ ̵̙͕͖͕̝̄̈́͛̀͊̀̓̒̀̚͝͠͝w̸̼͙̪͓̳̭̞̮̤̺̯̬̣̓̈͊͆̋̿̐̈́̑̾͜ä̴͛̈́̈́́̍̚ͅç̷͔͉̜͙̆͋ḙ̸̬͚̥̬̖̏̀̏͛̍͋̓̋͌̕ͅ ̴͈̬̳̤̗̜̘̅̏̐ẁ̶̨̡͔͔̠̬̬͖͈̈́̂̓̑̍̒̅͛̆͗͝i̵̢͚͇̒ẗ̵͇́̂̅̎̃͆͠͝h̵̫͚͖̯͓̻͚͖̍̌̃͝ ̵̺̪͗t̷̢̮̳͇̝̥̞̪̜̒́̑̊̉̉̓̔̀̈́͒̎͊͝͝ͅḩ̸͙̠̭͈̩̘̣̜̩̇͋͗͆̇̒̏͌̂͘͝͝ȩ̴̛̗̠͙͚̖̰͇̝̱̱̘̫͍̿́̐̾̌͘͜ ̵̡͈̜̦̪̤̃̾͊̍̿͋͛́͂̉́͝x̵̯̩̗͔̭̲͖̂͑͐̔̉͋̕̚3̶̡̛̠͇̭̼͓̼̺̈́̾͐̈͛͐͂̔̈̿̾́͝͝ ̵̲̳̮̠̤̲̟̗͕͒̔̏̋̈͗̃̇́̐̑̄ḯ̶̭̪̎̅̂̓̾̀̎̎̾̄̈̄̄ǹ̶̢͖̭̮͈̣͚̩͎̙̯̰̘͕̐̑͜t̴̡̨̲̣̟̠̮̺̙̰͓̀̈́̊̿̐̒͌͠e̴̖̦̗̍͛̀̏́̃͗̋̓͋̔͘͝ņ̴̖̰͎͙̲̖͇̯̤͓̈̈͜ͅt̴̡̖̩̘̞̠͚͙̤̮̙͔̼̬̑͋̍̑̀͂͜͝ ̵̮͇̞̠͇̻́͂̂̃̐͛̃̃̎ō̵̠͓̜̘͈̝͔̜͜ͅf̴̧̦̥̝͓̘̬̒̏ ̵͎͈͇̹̬̤͊̂́ͅe̵̡̩͐̇̓͒̇̔̆̈́̿̽͋̎͜x̵͓̯̓p̴̛̱̲̓͌w̶͚̭͎̤̞̼͓͚͎̝͓̾͐̎͐͐̓̌̉͒̅͘͝e̴̼̊͐̄̋̉͊͋̒́́̀̚͝s̷̞̰͙͎̥͉͈̗͔͈̫͚̿͗̈́͛͜s̷͈̺̉̃̄͐ì̵̡̧̧̼̖̳̼̣̠̖̣̝͙͌̈ͅn̸̨͈̩̺͓͍̰̘͉̥̐͆̑̍̆̎́̈́̏̌̚̕͝ģ̷͎̣̦̣̬͉͙͋̂̄͐̀͂ ̶̣̱͚͇̙̝̇͆͋̃͘͘I̶̻̥̠̞̲̾̋͛̏̀̌̒C̷̟̞̜͍̈́̽́͒̈̈́̅̎͊̇̑̕ ̵̜̏̓̈́͝(̷̡̧͔̝̤͕̲̗̦̹̯͗͊͌ȧ̴̢̡̛̘̠͔̼͉͍͕̳̞͍̆̾̈́̑̿̈̾̃͂͝͠͠n̸̨̨̛͚̣̩͈̘͊̌͝d̵̢͎̘̠̙͇͎͈̲̤͖͖̮̹̈͜ ̴̳̱͖̦̹̲̅̀̇̃̔͂̅̀̈́͒͛͊̀͘͝î̵̧͉̭̻̪͔̩̰̲̄̐́̊ñ̷̢̨̡͕̺͉̥̥̻̲̖̊̔̄ͅ ̴̡̨̘̲̯̱̻̰͖̳̞͈̟͚̠̋̍̓̆̌̽̒̄̊̌ṡ̶͔͇̜͇͕̻̖̰̤͕͎͎͎͖͓̐́̇͛̀́͛͛͠ơ̸̧̨̛͔̮̥̱̤̤̈́̽̽̍̑̇̈́̈́̒̚̕͠m̴̢̦̱̳̣̃͂͌̉͆͝͝ȩ̴̯̭̹͕̼̦͙̹̣̮̟̞̅̅͗̂̿ ̵̢̢̨̤̒̈́̈̈́̀̀c̵͈͇̓̈́̓̏̓͜͝å̶̢̜͙̜̞̯̦͙̊̄͋̂̇͌̈́̆̈́ṡ̸̛̯̤͈̻̩̪̅́̔̋͂̒̉͛̏͝ë̴̢̛͍̯̮̬̗̺͎́͊̿̋́̃̓ͅş̸̧̧̥̯͖͎͔͊̋ ̸̛̙͈͔̳̼̞͉̊̉̔̍̽̚͝O̷̡̞̼͂̔̔́́͂͐͑̀̐̚͝O̷̦̦̩̺̦̜̠̽̊́͊̊͐͠C̸̩̝̖̻͎̪̊̋̾̀̒̀̔̚͘̚͘͜)̴̡̧̞̖̪͕͙̹͇̣̘̠́̌̀̆̏͋̑̚͝ ̸̰̖̖̀̈͋̃͑́̓̋̀̔͂͘͝͠͝ḩ̵̡̡̳̗̫̘͇̲̙̫͍̋͛͝ͅa̴̧̛̭̬̯͛̅̓̿͌̐͒́̇̆̽͐̚͝t̵̼͓̽̽̒́̓̾͑́̀͆̅͗w̵̟̼̝̙͍̯̳̮͙̖̗̝̃̏̔̿͊́̽͆͛ͅͅȩ̷̧̥̹̞̜̜̲̪̖͈̌̀̋̎̊d̸͈͈̫̘̹̬͈̃͋̓̀͘ ̶͎̤̗̯̝̙͎̈́̐͋̀̎̏̂̒́̈́̈̇̓͠*̵̛̮͎̥̫͕̓̀͋͗̌͛͝͝͝n̴̬̳̮̺̏͆͌ô̶̥̤͉͗̊́́̾͋̅̓͐̎͊̀̌̕t̶̝̽̄̓̿i̸͇͔͊͗̏̄͌̿͐͌͒̒͆̐̚͜͝͝ç̷͙̯̜̝̟͉͇͈̰̱̾̆͊͛͛̈́̀͗͐̈́́̌͒͘͝ȩ̵̨̩̩̱̤̥̗̝͕̘͋͋̉s̶̨̘̱͓̖̫̯̫̪̲͈̫̩͍̑̽̀ ̸̢̢̜̮̤̗̟̄͂̈́́̆̌̐̅̅b̵̝̉ú̶͈̱͚̥̈́͜l̶͓̻̰̪̭̪̰̹̩̪͕̿ḓ̴̛̛͕̊͑̌̋̔̍̓͘̚̚̚ģ̶̥̳͕̝̗͈̞̙̹̹̌͗ė̵͇̜̥̹̖̻̅̄̔̑̽͆̉͊̀͗͑̈̿*̴̡̛̩̤̼̹͍̹̝͕͙̖̙̰̲̎͒̈́͐͆͆̚͠͝ ̸̨̦͈͕̳̤̤̺͖͍̖̭̟̺̿̑̋͊̀͑̚̚͝f̶̹̦̗̟̲͈̯͉́̆̉̈́̎̂͑͐̀͘o̶̹͓̗̮͎̥̊̒͂ẘ̶̛͜ ̷̧̢̛̣̥̜̭̘͈̱͉̖̤̏̆̈́̍͋̇̎͌͂́̆̿̉̅͜ͅw̶͕̘̜̞̪̪͙͇̫̍̾į̵̢̧̢̨̬̺͔͉̼̘̖̼͍̔͆̑͆̃́̇̉̀̀̓̔̓͠z̷͚͈̤̈̊͂͆̀̌́̄͒̀̃͐a̴̳̣͋͊͂̅̉̈́͑́̄̌̈́͛̒͜͠͠ẅ̵̨̡̛̭̝̦̤̟͔̻̥̟̌̑̾̿̋̈́̂̕͠ͅd̴̛̞͖̔̅̇͊̓̆̒̈́̒̕͠͠͝ṕ̵͖͚͍̯͇͇̼̱̣͂̋́͛̀̂͘͘͜ě̸̡͖̺́́͋͝͝ô̶̡̬̝͎͕̻̞̳̝̳̰͜ͅp̸̨̨̬̭͖̞͖̳̺̻̓̅͗̿̔w̷̘̮̟͈͉̝̖̤̩͔͓͔͇̭͕͐̌e̵̖̹̰͙͎̩̩͖͋̉̾̅͛͆͂̓͂͋͜ ̵̲̥͓̜̥̙̥͑̾͌̅̂̓̽̆̊̅̚͝ͅa̴̡͔̻̻͎̖̲͂ņ̷̧̠̝̝͕̱͚̲̹͎͕̜͆̎̃̒͋͛́͊͘̚͠d̶̛͖̖͐̑̑̀̊̀͠͝ ̷̡̧͖̣͉̖̝̭̼̰̠͎͍͚͔̔́̇͊̕̕t̶̛̮͓͉̏̽͂̽͊h̸̛̙̻͕͓̯̭̠̪͌̅̏̂́͌́͗̈́̀̆̚͜͝ȩ̶̳̼͛͛̕ͅ ̸̢̮̘̙̮̹͖̰͠͝x̶̛͙̩̦̒͊̎̐̾͋͝3̶̛͇̤͇͎̩̪ ̶̘͓̝͙͓̺̮̱̗͓̤̈́͒͜͜͜o̷̜̩̳̦͋͌̉́̈́̏̀̋̓̄̅̀͘͘͠ṱ̷͐͗̌͗̅̓͑̍́͛̐̕͠h̶̨̛͕̬̰̹̝̹̬̖̼̥̼̑̔͗̈́͆͝e̷̢̨̡̛̥̘̠̭̩͖̽̈́͊͆̎̏͝w̴̡̲̪̞̙̑̋̓͛̑͌͛̋̈̐̕ ̶̢̨͔̞͇̪͔̥̞̯̖͉͚̱͛̽̿̆̓͜͠ī̴̘̺̦̻̰͔͍͙͔̀͑̆͊̔͒̌̉̀͘s̴̡̼̭̹̫̟͔̩̥̜͎̗̤͉̈̒̅̅͒̈́̓͗͊̕͜͝ ̷̛̈́̓̏̄͋̑͜a̷̮̤̣̮̱̝̺̞̺͑̊̄̀͊͆̐͊̐̽͘̕͜ņ̷̲̘̫̱̣̹̻̃̊̀̿̔̈̅͝ ̵̧̛̛̙͚̜̥̲͓̙̼̀̓͆̀͗̆̈̾̿̾́́́u̷̢̞̓̈́̅̔̐̊̈̔̄͛̏͝ģ̷̬̝̪͍͚͋̈́̽͘͜͠ẅ̴̛̙͖̼̣̟̙̭̙̗͚̭̗́̉̏͛́͠y̶̦̟͙̱̺̰̘̦̲̜̼̙͔̓͗̅̈́̒̏̽̉͗͘͝,̷̧̤̯̜͕̙̫̘͓͙͉̦̚͜͠ͅ ̵̨̡̧͍̥̘̥̰̩̱̠͉͕͒̏̓̋̓̉̾͑̆̀̀̓͐̀͜͝ͅd̶̨͉̺̖̱͈̮͕͓͚̙̭̗̿̆͂̓̎̀̕͜ͅe̸̡͕̬̪̱̤͍̜̩̎͐̀̒̋́̄̎̊͋͊g̸̘̉̂͐̀̏͋w̶̨̧̝̬̙̗̼͓̪̙̙̉̓̆͛̍͊͋̿̏́̀́͆̏͠ā̸̧̮͕̹̥̣͆̾̊͌͛͠d̸̢̛̛̺̳̗̞̫̩̺̬̜̮̈́͛̉̿͗̉͗̎̌̂̌͠i̷̛̛̤͍͓̊́̊͑̑̔n̵̙̑̈͛̉̌̊͊͘͝ģ̷̢̢̮̻̫͎̩̠͕̩̝͝ ̷̢̡͔͎̜̯̮͓͗̋̏̄͑̕͠ͅͅẗ̶̛̫̮̻͍͓̱̠̹͈͓̻̘͎͌͋́̔͊͂͘͝e̵̞͚͎͊̅̃̈́̅͝ẘ̶̧̮̣͚̯̮̰̗͕̯͈͇̍́̍̊̍̕͝ḿ̴͔͔̱̘̳̐̿̍͘͜ ̶̛̩͔̀͗̽͑̚ä̵̼̝͔̺̹̤̯́̅s̴̤͉̙̣̀̃̑͛̔̎͜s̶̡͙̗̜̹͖̟̥͂̀̾̌̏͛̔̐͝o̸̡̦̥̲͓͚̯͚̩̟̣̻̳͙͎̐̃̎̊̈́͂̒̆̂͋̐̈́̀́̚c̵̢̧̘̠̱͇̞̱̯͙͇̠͖̠͖̐̂̏͗̏͝͠i̷̡̢̤̙͖̯̲͔̳͓̜͉̤̽͜ͅǎ̷̧͍̎̌̔̀̊͌̈́̚ṭ̷̡̼͎͕̟̲̱͈̂̃̆̍́̋̕ė̸͉̜͙d̷̩̲͎̭͗̿̈́̀ ̷̮̯̲̱̬̲͙̝̝͖͗̆̒̈́͑̓̒͂͜͝ͅw̶̢̨̥̤̪̹̮̯͈͎͌̓͛̓̇͛̈́̚į̵͕̰̮͉͕͍̽́̏ͅt̶̛͎̰͌̓̿͗̏̆̓h̸͕̠̯̟̻̙̰̯̟͉̓̋͋̓̀͌̄̑͂ ̴̙̥͇̳̦̲̬̄̄̆̈́̌̕͝c̵̛̛̮̗̬͉̮̫̃̎̑̅͆̇͆͝ȩ̵̗̱͙̣̘̬̭̹̬̲͍͇̓̈́̿̔̓̑͑̈́̕̚͝ͅn̵̢̡̨͈͈̪̯̮̼̺̦̹̽͒́͒̔̕t̶͓̬̝̪͚̗͎̣͉͊̇͜͜ͅͅú̸̥͓̖̺͕̼͚͚͉̓̀̀̊̊̆͜w̷̞̪̙̓̂̄͌͝i̵̢̖̺̭͔̫̇̾̿̈́͊̚ẽ̷̢͆́̓̕͝͝s̸͔̰͖͉͇̎̌̆͌̃̑͂̿͜͝͝ ̸̡̮̬̞̱̼̼͎̫̉̾̓ȏ̸̼̲͋́̓̄́͂̈͂͘͝͝f̴̧͙̖͔̯̹̫̞̠͓͔̜̫̬͊̇̽̓̋̀͜ ̵̣͓̭̭̫͈̺͚͇̋̒͗̅̆̉̓̚v̵̛̥͔͓̝́͊͂͌̿̌̈́̀͛͘i̵̖̬͚̖̫̫̪̹̰͉̩̿͊͐͛͌̈́̅͂̀́̽ȍ̴̧͙̩̞̦̪̮̓͋ẅ̸̡͓̫́͋̇̾́͌̎̐̀̿̚ȩ̸̛͔̫̻͙̖͚̰̩̩̦̩̈́͒̿͗̓̓̆̕̚͘͜ͅn̸̛͚̦̼̼̱̆̐͑̅̓̈́́̈́̐͑̂̽̆̕ͅc̵͔̗̰̜̪͈͇̹̄̏̓͒͋̀͐͝ě̷͇͕͍̱̗̹̣̺̲̱͐̀͛̂̓͝ ̸̨͓̳̦̩͖̫͉̰̠͎̰̳͚̯̎a̷̝͓͖͎͇̺͋͒̓͋̉̎̄̔͒n̴͈̙̥̼̬̭̼͈̟̞̰̎̀͋͋́̓͑̇̒͂́̃̕ḓ̴̨̡̪̺̺̭͈̖̻͍̼̭͓͎͋͝ ̸̢̺̲̥͍̩̦̳͍͇̋́̐̄̌́̄̈́̎̔̉̋̇͠á̷͈̩͙̥̞͖̬̭̳̏̀̚͜͝-̴̡̨̨̝̲̟̝͙͎̲̫̰͖̲͑̈́̉̉̇̄͜a̵̡̛̞̞̭̳̥̯͓͙͚̙̘̽̾̾́́̾̕͝ͅb̷̨͓̭̗͇̗͚̲͎̟́͊̇̀͂͆̋̿͊ͅụ̵̠̭̪̳̤̲͛͌̈̈́̏̂͝s̴̬̲̥̯͍̫̥̋̓̔̇͗̽̌͋̎͊̾̚͘͝͝ͅę̴̛̫͈̩͎̠̼͖͉͎͙̮̅̍͛̒͂͛͝͠ ̸̩̣̬͂̉ȧ̸̦͍̟̫̖͈̳̰͓͔̱̦̥̂̎̈̌͊̄͝ǧ̵̛̮͇͂̇̓̄͐́̿̋̕ą̸̧̰̬̬̹͉̻̰̟̙̺͍́̇͝i̶̧̡̢͙͇͕͉̺̘̝̯̯̋̒̀͌̅̀̈̓͑́͆̒̈̚͘͜͜ñ̷͈̻̲̎͂̉̔͂͆͆̽̆̌͒̀̃͘s̴̺͖̞͇̱̉̑̉̓̎̂̾͑͒̑̕̕ͅẗ̷̳̤̻̻̭̖̟̤͉͈̖̜̻̬͂̀̓̌̑̓̓̈͜͝ ̵̗̠̹̤̱̮̪̤̳͕̳̀̊̔͋͆̆ͅb̴̛̠̃͆̍̊̀̂́͗̉͌ẅ̷̲́̊̑̉a̷͕̱̙̗̱̾̒̈́̐͛̐̑́͛̊͘͜͝͝͝ͅç̷̢̪̪͙̙͙̗̀̈̀͐̒͋̂̀͆̉͘͜͜ͅk̷̢͔̝̣̭̅̏̓̂̔̀̈̈́̓̄̕ ̶̧͔͉͉̻̦͓͈͊͗p̶̡̹̖̔̎̾͋̔̀ȩ̷̢̛̫͙̯͙͓͚̺͚̘͔̤̭̾͗̍̋͒̍̽̿̈̚͜͝ô̴̡̟̝̭̲̬̠̥̬͍̟̒͘͜ͅp̴̡̳̭̥̰̲͍͚̺̏͑̏̂̔̉́w̶̺̲̮̆͑͌̐͗̍͐̒̎̋ę̷̢̧̡̻̦̺̙͚̰̭̦́̉͊̐͌͌̎̕.̵̨̗͓͖̼̩̪̻͖̭̋̆̐̔̂̅̕͜͝͝ ̷̨͖͈͇͍̥͔͚̼̺̲͚͈̗̅́̃̔͆̎̃̄̓̎͊̏̕͠͠T̸͎̖̖͇̯͎̦͚̱̟̜͈̟̝̭͑̒̍̏̓̅̋̐̐̚͘ō̶̮̪̺̒̉̎͆́͘̕͘͜͝ ̴̛̩͕̗̱̣̻͇̭́̓̽͊̔̒͛̓̆̏͠ú̸̧͚̉̄̉͒s̴̝͉̲̦̈e̴͇͙̞̾̚͜ ̸̛̫̳̯̼̲̓̐͐̃͋̂̓̓͗͝w̸͙̺̰̬̻̓̆̔̾͐̀͝į̷͍̝̞̰̻̜̮͆g̵̱̻̣̯̩̜͉̠̠̐̆͗̓̋́͗̾̂̽̃̍́͋̕͜͜g̸̩͈̼̙̙͕̣̬̮͋̋̈́̈ͅè̶̛̪̗̤͚̈́̎̋̕͠w̶̧̧͇̟̰̬͍̙͉̯̜̹̤̦̄̽́̀̇̆̈́̅͛͗̃̕͠͝ͅ ̵̜̆a̴̡͍̝̝̥̳͋̃͜͜͝g̸̡͉̪̖̤͐͋̒́ǎ̵̡̗̦̄i̷͈̰̬̯̅̉̿̃̈́̇͛̑̈́̓̎ͅn̸͎̏͐͝s̵̡͓͇̮̺̬̥̦̗͕̣̹̉̅̄̀̍̾̈́̍̀͗t̶̩͙͓̤̋̇̓͐͂̕ ̷͕̘̫͚̰̞͔̪̠̪̫́̓͐̑̀͌̒͌͛͂̚͝͝ą̸̨̧̛̟̰̩̬̭͔͖̼̯͈̓̽́͆̎͋̕̕ ̶̛̮͓̣̹̹͈̣͈̺̜͂͑̏̄̄́̄̚͜͝ͅw̴̨̭͖̩̥̦̥͑͐̓̽́̋̋̂͒̃̾͝-̸̛̼̥͉̭̝̩̹͔̠̼̭̒̉̿̀̈̆̎͒͗́͌̿͜͠ẁ̸̹̳̥̝͙̜͕̦̤̱̮̣-̷̨͙̩̮̼̪̘͔̩͉̲̀̀͋̓w̵͓̳̼̘͉̳̓͌̈́͊̈́͘ỉ̸̪̞̜̹̱̟̾̄̑̾͆͋̿͊̕͜z̶̺̰̐͗̿͑͝ḁ̴̜̭̭͈͕̠͉͇̦̺̮̆w̸̹͕̗̰̮̹̎͛͒̅̍̈́̊͛d̷̥̗̭͉̬̦̈́́͂̽͛͝ ̴̢̢̡̟̲̮̖͖̘͉̦̐͜c̷̢̞̠̤̣̖̫͔̜͋̑̂̓̈̔ḩ̵̤̦̲̉̅̂̿̆͛͒̒̓͆̊́́͘à̵͎̺͕̼̥̙̓̓͛͂̃͋ẅ̵̢̙͚̙͍̪̜̪͓͖̼́̉͐͑a̴̡͕̠̬̭͖̺̤̬͍̘͓͎̮̽͊̏̿̊̉̋͊̂̈́̈́̕͜͝͝c̵̛͈͐́͐͂͆̽̈̍͗͛̃̐̚ţ̵̡̧̧̭̘͉̹͑̀̂̓̇͂͛̂̆͛͑͘͘̕͠ȩ̷̨̮̖͓̻̭͙͖͍̗̞̹̦͖͑̈̕͠͠ŵ̴̪̪͓͇͕̙̩͙̰̀̽̎͒̌̋̒ ̷̗̠̤̰̰̂̿̍̽̈́a̶̲̺̫̞̹͍͉̹̟̮͉̐̈́́̉̚ͅn̶̨͚͓̩̝̜͍̹͔͇͎͌͂̏̇͌̒̄̂̈́͜͝d̴͍̮̣̹͓̰̱̦͍̱͓̲́̇ ̶̡̪̙̬̜̼̦͔͚̬̋̋͒̔͜͝͝͝t̸͍̋̇̈́̓̓̚-̶̧̛̻̘̘̭̗̪͋̄̿̕͠͝t̷̨̳̠̩̘̤̖̜̰̪̍̀͗̎̚͝ǫ̶̢̛̰̿͐̍̉̓́̃̌̽͊̅̂ ̷̪̖̦͖̮̔̋̾͐̎͗͗̅̓̏ų̸̘̼̗͇͇̦̣̞̭̬͔̈͂̌́́̏͗̈́̈́͘̕͠ͅͅs̴̡̨̙̲̘̠̲̳͍̤̿̿̋̄͗̑͗̈́̓͒̂̏̈́̃ḛ̵̡̜̋͊͂̋͐́̚ ̵̡͕̜̫̳̭̱̦̫̺̭́̈́͌̑̅̾̈́͜͝t̷͉̍͐̔̈́̆̊̉̄̿̕͝͝h̵͓͎̪͇̭̝̪̝̪͔̋̊ę̴̘̫͇͖̖̻͖̥̭̜͔̲̦̌ͅ ̷̫͇̯̗̥̺̮͍̺̮͑͘x̴̢͉̼̰̗͚̺̙̰͛̊̏͑͆̋̊̍͑̓̆̚͜͜͝3̵̼͙͇͔̏̿̈͊̓͠ ̵̦̩͔̟̳̗̩̾͒̿̆̓͋̏̇̅̕͜n̶̢̛̜̪̫͒͒̇ ̶̗̣̲̰͚̖̖͖͖͉̩͕̠͕̈͌͋̀̈́̈́̈́́̂̓̕͜w̴̢̨͔̮͇̗̼̜̿ǭ̷̡̗̩̥̟͙̹̩̘̺̤̱̽͑̓ͅw̸̛̫̄̎̃͋͝͝d̴̨̮͕̗̝͈͇̝͕̤̘̳̠̩̑̓̊̂̈́̃̓͐̉̕ͅ ̴̧̧̦̟̪̖̲̙̺̘̳̒̋̀́̃̏̂͌á̵̟͉̏͒̚ͅģ̵̪͓̭̹̗͌̈́͋́̈́̚͠a̶̡̲̭̲̜̖̻͓͇̰͔̓̾ǐ̵̢̛̙̖̗̖̰̮̯̪̘̑̄̾̀̊̍̈́̚̚͠ņ̷̼̻͔͌͆̄͒̇̋̾͘̚͜s̴͎̪̰̩̖͖͕̔̓͒͊̒̾̒̈́͛͘͘͠ţ̸̨̼̲̫̩̙̑̇́͐̍̊̃̔̎̈́̐̅͂́͜ ̵̢̧͓̲̝̰̭̺͉̟͉̞̳̖̒̑͊a̷̠͍̮̿͜ ̴̩͚͙̙̈̅͐̈́͗̋͆͜͝b̷̢̲͎̩̯̫̯͈͙̯̭̺̉̓͊̏͛̕ẉ̴̥͊̒̃̃̇͠å̷͔̈́̿̑̀͗͒̕c̴̹̻̠͙̝̞̮̣̗̱̀̎͗̌̏́̇̐̍̾̈́̉̎k̴̯̰̹͓̗̜̲̼̞̹̮̹͉̱̋̉̕͝ ̴̡̛̛̛̼̠̣͕͉̹͙͎̉͌̊̀͋͆́͑͛͌͆͒p̷̡̯̱̃̇̀̇̑͛́͗̃͊͐̚e̵̙͌̐͌̈̉̌̆͒͌̕w̸̛̖͎͔̘̯̏̓̍͘s̵̛͉̭̮̖͎̻̞̻̥̦̣̭̈́̋̿̋̄͊̿̊̎͒͝o̸̖͓̤͍̰̦̖̗̯̦̝̥͎̍͊ͅn̶̨̡̢̧̜̯̖̞̻̗̋̐͊̆̒̀̿͋͜͜ ̴̛̜̝͍̰̰̠̟̰͚̩͔͎̘̳̃̔̑̍̾̑a̷͓̮͇̩̱̪̲̗͓͖̅̒͌͒̑͐̌̏͒͠w̸̞͌̇̂̽̽̀̀́̂̕ȩ̵̨̡̨̩͖͕͇̦̖͖̘̋͜ͅͅ ̷̢͚̲͙͋̿͂́̋́͛͝͝͝t̶̛̻͙̻̎̈́͊̀̿̿͆͘̕w̷̜̦͔͂̋̃̇ô̶̡̨̞̟̺̪ ̷̪͍̠̫̭̳͓͈̼̼̜̈́͗͐̈́̈́͐͝͠ͅ*̷̝̺̣̋̑̄̍͛s̵̢̠̽̓͛͗́͆t̴̨̙̹͈͖͎̞͊́͑͝ä̷͉̟̱̗͔̱̳̥̦͚̎̃̓̅̂͋͌̿̊͘͠r̷̻̟̼͎͓̞̫͍̦̘̺̀̓͑̈́͂̀̎̏̏t̵͙̥̞́̃̆͆͘s̵̯̻͓̲̰̑̓̾̄́́̄̄̑͛͛̕ ̴̣͔̻̜̫̠̠̂̋̈́̈̇͘t̵̨̛͎͖̫͓̘͔͑̈́́̆́͊͂̔̆̚͝ͅw̶̙̲̪̮̿͛̐̔͋̅̈́̀̍̉̚͘͝͠é̸͔͙͓̹́͊̌͜͜͝ŗ̷̘͚̜̯̔̎͑k̷̢̟̪͙͍̣̪̣͕̙̝̘̺͋̋̏̈̔̽͌͂̂͠ͅi̷̟̞̖̹͒̑̎̕͠͠ń̷̢͓̥̫̭̑̓̐̿̚ͅḡ̷̢̡̤̹̺̯͙͈̭̺̬͉̯̝͓̐̔̎̈́̃͐̈́̔͘*̴̢̣̻̟͎͙̲̟͖̙̻͍̲̅̽̈́̈́̽͝ ̴̢̲̙̳̍̎͆̾̆̔̂̊̆̉̅͆̒͝c̵̢̨̛͇̯͓͖̭͖͚̼͕̘̬̎̀̏̍̎͂̓̒̇͆̓͜͝͝-̵̢̢̡̭͓̖̥͙͙͎͖̱̭̌̓̀̀́̎͋́̂̈́͗̅̚͜͠͝c̴̨̨̛̝̠̫̙͔̝̭̠̹͕͖̺̒̇̿̓̂̈́͋̈́̿̕͘o̷͇̹̗̱̞̘̟͆͊͂̊͊̐̌̈̄̂̒̌͝m̸͎̼͉̯͉̰͍͓͌̂̽̋͋͌́̚͘p̷̡̧̢̭͕̳͖͕̜̱̮̲͙̳̯͛̈͗̋ẃ̸̻̜͚̙͚̰̆̐̈́͗͝͝͝ĕ̷̛́͋̐̀͗́̏̋̕͜ṯ̴̜̲͈̮̙͎̬̤͈̘̮̭͇̐ě̶̢̡̻̪̫͖̂̆ͅw̴̢̮̯̦͖̞͙̠̺̓͜ỵ̵̲͉͍̜̘͒̓̅̉̉͐̐̽̈̿̆̀̀̇͠ ̸̞̰̗̻̓͊̍̀d̵̘̯̱̼̰̺̳͔̺̰̱͎̪̐̎͌̒̏̊́͜ḯ̷̡̢̪̗̣͇̗̮̺̤̋̋̍́̈́̒͐͠f̸̦̣̦͎̓̔͆͆͗͌̄f̴̢̧̗̱͇̞̻̎͋͂͌ë̵̡̧̡̟̫̯̥̘͇̺͈̥̬́͛̊̒̆̐͆̚ͅẃ̴̨̧̨̜̝̣̪̫̳̜̭̲̩͂ͅè̷̩̤̲͔͇̦͚͈̭͊̔̎̊͊͛̋̔͝n̸̯̥͓̙͇̟͎͚͉͉͇͎͎̽̾́͛̏͂͂̇̈́̉̉̀̽͠t̵̙͚̯̞̩̤̠̻͑̈́͊͒͐̂́̈́̈́̕͠ ̸̧̛̮̤̪̘͈̬̟̟̗͓͙̘͈̍̎́̆́̎͛̊̐̈́͘t̴̢̥̣̠̿̊ͅh̶̡̥̮̰̻̯̳̜̰̮̅̒͒̔͑̈́̏̍͜ͅͅï̵̡̨̪̜͎̻̟͉̯͛̊̒̒̓̆̏̍̾͝n̶̨̲͖̪̦̺̻̘͔̘̠͔̾̓̀g̶̢̢͓͍̲͈̣̫͂̓̓̈́̈́͘s̵̨̋̒͆̾̑̈̾̄̎̑͒͌̓͆̓.̴̭̞̙̥͉̠̯̭̤̻̄̓̊̋͜͠
̴̧̨͇͍͕̖̫̹̦̖͕̤̰̀̍̒̏͐
̷̧̡̯̳̰͍̻̬̹̭̺̘̅́̂̀̉̓̎̏T̶̢̙͇͚̍͑̓h̴̖͔̺̼̓͆e̷̛̠͊̈́̀̚ ̶̟̙͉̃̚͝ơ̷̡̤̗͙̩͚̟̪̠̹͚̝̱͎̊̀̍̀̔̾̚ņ̶̨̣̻̱̪̤͇͍̹̳͗͒͂͆͗̉͒̈́̓̄͋̀̀̃͜w̵̢̠̯̰͌̂̑̆͋̅̕ͅy̴̢̡̡̟̤̝̲̥̩̜̖̬̥̱̓̈́̾̄̔͜ ̴̛͙́̈̿͠p̶̨̠̲̞̙͙̯̰͋͂̓̂͛̎̌͑͘͠͠ͅw̷̡̥̭̤̓̅̀̇̀̔̄̄͜͝ó̶̢͚̘̭͓͓̳̎̃͛͐̍͗̾̑͝͠͝b̵̳̝̖̟͇͖̩̼̲̲̜̜̰̿̈́͛̈̐͌͗͛̿ͅw̸̢̛̞͈͔̃̐͋̈̈̄͘͝͠e̴̜̱̲̯̠͎̦͋͝m̵̡͕͙͉̣̪͍͎̮̳͌̄̇̏̒̃̉̈̀̈͜ ̶̨̡͔̤̱̼̣̏̂̅̎̇͐̌ẅ̵̢͚́̑͂̈́̐̽̅̈́̎͘̚͝͝ĭ̸̟͚͇̩̘͎̲͓͉̎́̈́̅͛̈́̕ͅt̵̢͕̹͓͈̘̝̦͕͕̞͕̽͗̎͘h̷̛̤̲̼̠͙̙̫̫̖̮̍̈́́̊͛̾̈́͗͘͠ ̵͖̩͂̏̈́̌̌̋͝͝t̷̛̟͕̄̔͑̐͋̍̊̕̚ḧ̸̨͖̮̻̤̦͖̩͜e̷͎͉͔̠̺̬̽̒̔̐̍̆̑̑̈́͑̅ ̶̔̈̔̍̈́͋̔͌͘̚͠ͅx̵̘̗͍̙̠̤̖̺̲͎̳͛3̸́̐̒̔̋̄̽̓͗̚̚ͅ ̵̨͚͖͇̽́̂̃̓̍͂̈́͑̈́͝͠w̶̮̬̟͙̤̔̈͛̔̈́̀̓͐̉̚͝ô̸̠̣̘͍̗̼̝̼̞̯̻̚ͅẅ̵͕̩͖̙͈̞̻͈́̀͜͜͝d̶̡̝͕̭̘̗̫͎̟̫̹͇̘̙͔̉͗͗̾̀͌͠ ̶̦̀͛̓͒̄̄̏͂͒̈́̿̈́͝w̷͉̱̥̝̜̞͆̂́̇͑͝i̷̩̦̺̝̠̤͓̗͚̳̘͂̒̅͜͝g̴̢̨̧̰̺̻̥̜̼͔̣̗̣͂̑̒̓̀̚͠͝g̴̡̭̦̖̤̫̣̩̳̔̓̆͛̋̓͋̅͘e̷͉͈̳̲̰̺͙̗̗̻͖̜̓̅͊̑̎̎́̿͂̽͘͝͝ẉ̷̔̏̃̈́̀̃̌͊̎͊̒͠ ̶̢͉̗̳̫͚̙̗̪̈̿̉̆i̸̧̧̛̳͍̝̭̻̗̪̟̖̼̍͊̽̑̾̎̀̓̂͑̋̕͜ş̶̢̢̥͈̗̻̝͕̰͙͔̿̽̽̅̑̍̈́͜ ̶̢̧̜̎̆͊̈́̓̽̋̊̈́̚͝͝t̸̨̢̞̰̖̻̄̒̐̔͌̽̐̕h̷̠̉̂̉ḁ̷̣̥̻͕͋ţ̸͉̦̙̈ͅ ̴̢̹͔͈̰̥̺͍̼̭̲̩̫̐ͅi̴͙̘̠̟̻̭̠̜̬̊͐̎̄̽͆́̚͠ţ̶̥̭̭̗͚̮̇͘͘͝ś̶̨̖̯̟͋ͅ ̵̢̫͖̤̯͔̤͙̯͕͓̭͗͂̋̃̋͂͆̓̆͘͝͝͠p̶̛̺͓͕͇̰̳̼̗̦̘̆̆͗͌́͊͒̈́̀͘̚ẁ̴̥̝͖̫̱̳̺̼͔̬̮̣͋̽̊̅̉̔̓̽̏̎͌͜͠͠ȍ̶̱̥͉͔̳̠̯̱͎͖͊̑̽͒̑̌̈́̈͐ͅẍ̵̡̧̡̘̥̖͈̟̱̐̄͗̄̍̈́́͊̊̒̂ĭ̵̢̧̢̡̼̲̲̗̝̣̜̆́̽́̉̄͗̕͠m̷̨̛͖͖̜̈́͌͊͊̀̑̐́̋̏͊i̸̢̢̡͈͇͓̩̪̣͕̼̣̺̯͆͋͊̀͛̒̉̎̀̋͗͛̐͝͠ͅţ̸̢̰͚͖̗̫͕̦͚̙́ÿ̶̢̝͇͓̙͍͈͎́̏̃̌̔͛̌̔͘ ̷̧̛͈̝̙̞̗̉͛̊̇̓̓͐͑̀̆̂͜͝t̶̡͙̳͎̟͔͇̮̗̭̾̈̋͘-̷̡̻̠̯͓̼̮̦̽́͐̏͠ͅt̵̨̡̧̞̩͉͙̜͓̣̭̣̥͔̂́̑̈́ȏ̷̪̝͈̲̞̪͇̥͔̘̣̈́͑̑̅͑͒̃̏͗͐͌̕ ̶̧̛̼̼̞̝̬͚̝̼̹̻̭̼͔͎̏̈́̎͂̀̓͝t̴̡̨̼͎̟͚̬͚͔̼͉̻͉͇̔̍͘̚͜h̴̢̤͈̪͚͕͍̎̐̈́̇͑̿̒̽̓̒̔̀͒̎e̷̛̫̠̫̻͔̣̽̿̿̇͌̈́̎̅̔́̓͌͠͝ ̶̠͖̝͔͔̲̻͔̣̫͇͉̙̼̔͂̃̎̀͆̆̐̐͠x̵͇͕̣̰̜͌̿́̀͊̐̀̏̔̑͒̔̚͜͝͝3̴̨͇͎͙͍̯̐͐͊̊̔͐́͋̂͂̂̄͌̑̕ ̸̟̖͊̈́̊̆̿̾̄̋͠w̶̨̝̹̣̗̰̒͋̎̔ē̶̡̧͎̫͋̍̾̈́͐̇͂ą̴̡͉̳̼̞̭̜̺̰̣̳̪͉͗̓̈́͂̓̄̊͑͛̈̋w̶̢̱̩͚̩̘͕̝̗͒̒́̾̒̀͜ ̵̳͕̩̰̼̼̳̘͔̙͓͛͆̆́͑͒̈́̚̕͠͠w̷̩̖̻͉̬̝̏̉̿̃̅͜͝i̵̧̛̺͓̝͇̤̩̰͙̬̹̳͉͒̇̔͋͗͋̄̇f̶̹̱̫̠͇̠̳̓͆̌̈͋̅́̕̕ę̶̧͇̼̠̫̲̜̭̠̣̖͛̂́̈́̓̅ ̸̡̧̧̡̛̲̞̦̱͖̦̀̇̓̑s̸̗̩̰̗͇͈̹̪̟̯̹̞͊͌̅̀̽̓̉̈́ͅw̵̢̧̢͙̫̟͙͖̙̟̤̙̜̖̮͆̒̐͝û̶̬̗̦̝̥́̍̾̅̔̒̽w̶̧̖͖͉̱̖̳̦̼̜͑ ̷͇̪̬̔̎͒̎͑̆͂̀̌͒͠c̵̢̧̞̖̘̬̜̥̜̦͈̮̎͌͒͛̅̎͗̃̂͋͝w̸̪̠̖͗̌̌͂̃̒̀͒͑̐̕̕͝e̸͈̫͎̲̦͆͋͋͊͛͗̾̄͑̚̚͠ȃ̷̪t̵̻̙̖̯̺̻͙̿͑̑̀̏̅̄͊̅̚ḛ̴̢̹͚̹̝̟͓͙͈̊̀̊̈́̚̕͠s̵͇̟̦͙̮̖̠̬̭͓̯͙͚͐̄̍͛́ͅͅ ̴̥͈̣̪̭͙̞̀́̆́̓̔ạ̸̛̬̊͆̂̈́͗̀͂̔̈́̈͗̕͘͠n̷̡̦̜̺̼̺̞͖͐̀̾͑̋͊̉͐͐͆̐͠ͅ ̴̨̛̤̥̥͎̫̠̩͂͐́͌̐͊u̴̢̧̺̺̰͚̺͔̗̥̮͈͂̇̉̽̽͒̈͘͠n̷̢̡͎̮̞̺̮̗͔̠̤̫̦̬̙̄c̴̪̱̟̰̲̠͎̮̼̩̠̀̄̒̀̐̀̆̀̂̋̓̊̈́̅̈́͜ͅo̴͚̗͈̗̰͓͎̥̺͈͕̯͐̒̈́͝ͅm̴̜͖̱̟͍̼͉̰̜̑͛̈͗͗̌̋̆̑̔̈͒͠f̴̡̥̳̬̪͇̹͔͕͈̘̞̗̬̌ơ̶͕̜̜̲͉͚͙͎͕͉͇̙̹̇̍͝ẘ̴̨͍͕̰t̵̢̼̱̞̻͈̘̳̟͚̗̰̏̇͝ą̶̺̦̲̟̖̖̺͗̄̑̃͋̃̈́̅̏̆͜͝͝͝͠b̸͎̠̺͔͈̖̣͇̄̇͘w̸̨̼̺̲̠̗̹̙͌̈́̑̀͑̈́̎͆͜͠͠e̸͖͎͍̦̊͊̈́́͂͌ ̴̨̨̛̙̹͛̆̓ͅ;̷̡͓͂;̵̫̙͘ẁ̵͔͔͔͈;̸͎̳̪͇̭͌̌̌́̄̓͋̈́͝͠;̴͍͕͚̌͗̓́̄͗̉̋͛̕͜ ̸̣͒̃̇́̐å̴̯̪̖̝͐̃̆s̵̡̛̘̘̙̖̟̦̰͉̤͌̽͑̈̄̽̌̎̍̇̚͘͜͠͝s̸̳̺̓̽͋o̷͔͍̭͊̾͒́̍́͂̿́̌͋̅͐̎c̷̡̲̹͇̱͉̬͖̤͖̟̅̃̈́͛́̋͐̈̓̈͝i̴̗̭̞̩̝̺͙̖͉͙̺͎͓̿̂͆̈́̀̄̊̓̾̾͘ạ̶̛̜̙͖͔͂̇̀̂͌̄̎̊̂̀̓͠t̶̢̻̞̘̳̉̾́i̴̧̘̖̇̓̀́̃̀͐̾̕̕͝o̵̘̥̜̓͋̓̿̏̄͝n̸̢̢̨̡̹̰͖̠͚̹̻͋̆̐̄̽͑̈̅ ̷̨̛̬̘̰̤̣̇̋͛̎̋̐̔̐̕͜͠ẘ̵̛̩͐̑́̉͒̍́̒̚͘ḯ̷̢̨̨̭͕͎͚͎̭̯̪̬͍̳̔͜͠t̴̜̯̱̆̿̍̒̕ḩ̸͍̲̲̈̄̄̍̌́̔̆̾̄̃̚̕͝ͅ ̵̡̣̱͈̅̈́ẘ̶̨̢̨̹̤̳̯̍̈́͑̍͆́̚͜͠͝e̸̛͎̳̎̈́̓̐́̄͂̍͑̾͑̋ǎ̸͔̟͉̦̯̻̉̏̒̃͐̉̉̉̆̽̕͝͝ͅẘ̵̦̫̬͙̜͈̈͌͛ ̷̞͈̹͔̹͕̂̿́̓͑̇͝ͅw̸̨̭͔̗͕̲͙͙̐̿̊̄̓̌̾ơ̸̡̻͓̬̟͈͇̺̝̱̘̊̿̏̍̒̈́͋͐̕͝͝w̵̨̧̨̘̤̭̝̭̬͆͋w̶̛̖̠͓̰͖̘̝̹̆̂̄ͅd̵̡̖̫͚͐͝ ̶̺̌̋̑͗̈́̈́͆̇̃́̈́̕͠͝w̵̧̮͙͖̻̩̦̘̦̦͚͌̆̑̊̊́̈́̂̂̐̓͂̑̔͜à̵͉̝͈͇͒̉̋̃̔̅̚c̵̡̞̗̠̥̟̪̜̓̽̑̎͝͝ͅi̷̛͕͕̼̫̱̳̙͍̎̋̊̃̈̊̄̐͛̈́̕s̴̨̢̛̜̥̠̯͎͝m̸̢̢̟̠̮͕͎̭͎̝̈́́̐̓̒́͗̓͛ͅ ̸̨̨͕̩̗̥̝̼̫̥̲̤͇̍̑͐̊͑̐̍̚͝͝ͅą̵̙͈̪̤̟̯̳̘̑̈́̇͐̍̅͆͌̋͑͠ͅn̵̬̱̾̊͌̂͝d̴̡͔̼̞̳̞͓̻̻͍̜̒̈́̏̌̽̀̀̐ ̸͙̭̫̭̅a̸͙̖͓̽͌̀͋̓̆̅͋͒̒̚͜͝-̷̠͔̩͉̭͓̾̏́̍͜͜ȁ̷̧̖͆̊̑̅̈́̕̚-̸̡͔̹̠͕̘͔̫̞͈̖̣̞̙̈́̊͋́̐̎̽̐̽ͅa̷̺͙͙̅͛̈́͐w̴͓̅̉̾͂̐̀w̵̢̛̗̫̻̻͔͕͉̠͉̟̣̪̌͜o̴̩͖͍̼̭͇͍̭̔̾̄̌̔̍̒̈̃̍ẃ̸̛͉͇̹̲̩͐̈́̌̏̍̉̄̀̅̀̕͝s̴̛͍͉̲̫͙̪̻̲̩̩̄͂̉̇̎̊̄̒̾̃͜͠ ̷̢͍͖̘͚͔̝̻̀̒͆̐͆̊͑̚͝ȃ̵̢̢̛̞̲̤͔̤̰̦̜̘̟̦̩̱c̷̢̖̹̲̣͊̍̃̓̀̍̂̃̾̏t̵̨̨̮̪̙͇̦̖͙̥͖̜̣͉̙̒̐̀͗̈̉̽̅̅́͑͝ų̵̡̡̨̛̛̱̙̺̰̱͍̪̘̐͂̈́̈́̈͐͌̌́͛̚̕ą̸̹̬̤͉͎͙̘̘̖̈́̿w̴̞͎̤̬͊͆̆͊̄̆͊̂̀́̿̊̐͝͠ ̷̢̧̗͖̆́̔͛̾̓̈́̎̂͛͠ͅͅw̷̡͔̱͕͙̟̩̙̦̰͖͓̕a̵̬͉̩̯̼̝̬̗̙̾̏c̶̙̀̔̊͗͊̾̍̎̒̚̕į̷̢̼͎̙͉̪̜̝̪̬̜͇̑̉̅̈́́̑̃̚͠͝s̵̛̟̗̹̗͕̮͈̈̓̋̑̈́̆̅t̵̢̥͓̪͇͈̓̂̈́̋̓̏̓̂̉͆̀̑̄͝s̴̡͙̰̲͇̖̉ ̷̢̣͈͇̠̹̪͈͊̉͑̇̀̾̊͌͂́͘͜͝t̴̳̬͙̫̅̈́-̵͕͐̑̊̑͑̌́̅̚͝t̵̤̣̳̽o̶̡̗̜͓̻̙̪̹̙̲͉̣͈̐͊͒͒͜͠͠͝ͅ ̸̺͉̪̙̜̯̪̭̙̓̓́̈́́s̷̻̭̱̹̰͊̏̈̑̇̊̓̾̆̀͋̑ų̶̡̢̢̤͈͉̤̖̜͔͎̦̳͑͊̔b̴̮̀͆̄̌̿̐̌́͘͘͝w̷̢̨̛͖͇̝̭̻̣̱͚̝͔͌̒͆̿̄̐̈̚̚í̴̡̢̭͎̘̜̰̞͓̚͜ͅm̸̧͇̤̟̦̬͕̯̠̫̙̱͔͍͇̑͊̈́̂͒̇́̇̿̈́̇́͂͝͠ȃ̵̗̏̈́t̷̛̗͖͚̬̥̪͙̱͕̫̙̫̐͜͝e̴̡̢͖̙̤̮̘̗̰͉͕̓̈́͋́̓͌͜͝ͅ ̴̢̨̢̧̱̹͇͕̜̰͍̙̟̙͗̎̍̌͝ͅt̴̥̰̘̬͕̥͔̥̥͎̺̤̬̀͌̌͐̾͒̀͠h̶̙͂̉̑̀̐̊̐̎̂͂͛͘͘͠ę̵̺̹̪͔́͒̆͝i̷̝̖̗̜͎͓̿̓̊̉͆̀͋w̵͖̝̫͔̖̯̹̱̫͉̫̤̳͚̍̈͐̋̌͜ ̴͎̻̫̜̺̠̫̫͒̇͐̒̈̀͑̚į̷̠̪̘̘͚̳̥̜͈̝͓̄ͅ-̷͓̘̙̳̙̯͚̱̗̘͕̜̝̽͆̂̀͛̃̔̒̍̚͠ͅi̴̲͍̠̙̣̱̠̯͖̽̎͊̈́̕͠-̴̲̦̝͙̹̘̣̱̩́̄̈̋̽͒̈́̏̿̎͛͋̐̚͜í̵̢̬͖̳̬̟͎̼̝̫̿̃̓͜m̷̧͍͇̭̤̹̩̫̹̳̣̲̮̰̎̿͑̆̌̃̏̒͂̽̏͜͝͝p̶̨̢̧̡̰͓̙͎̖̯̍̿̈̓̀͌͋̊̉͋͊͐̊ͅǖ̷͉̟̰̜̿͌̆̈́̾̊̏̄͒̽̓͝w̸̭̬̫̝̄̽́͝s̶̨͖̪̻̞͍̩̠̜̖͚͎̟͗̋̐͘e̶̢̨̯̖͕̩͍̺̥̮̊s̵̢͍̫̤͚̘̭̼͊̎̎̽͒̈́̔̀̈́͝ ̵̭͇̜͍̖̼̦̦͇̪͔̻͒͠b̷̯͎̈́̈́͂͐͊͑́͋̑̈́̃̂̆̚͝ÿ̷̥͖̤̠͙́̽̃̋̋̒̽͛̓̈̓̕̕͘ͅ ̴̪̞̜̥͓͎̤̠̲̥͛̓̅̍̑̈́̿͌͊͌͌͘ͅͅṫ̵̙͆̉̄̈́̊͆a̸̱͔͕͗͛̒̾͗̓̀͒́͛͠͠ͅk̷̤̺̂̓͋͌͋̋͋̉͑̐̈͆̋͠i̸̡̳͎͔̜̍͂̈́̋̽̃͊̌̑̉̓n̵̥͈͖̞̜̰̭͉͈̓̎̔͊̎̽̈́̕ğ̶̢̭̲ͅ ̸̢̲̝̮̦̟̖̝̤̤̀̂͗̃̐̇̈́̓̈́̆͌̉̕͠ͅt̴̨̯̰̰̞̥͔̥̩̘̻̦̓̈̅͐̕͜͜ḩ̸̞̬̫͗ȅ̷̖̦̻̯̫̝͑̓̒̑̔̎̆̈́͋̃̅͌m̴̨̛͕͕̦̳̥͇̳̼̲̖̳̥̱̜̑͒͌̋͌͐̓̏̊̆͝ ̵̲͙͓͉̐̈́̀̅̌̓̓̀̓͝ò̸͚͈̳͔͉͇̆͋̌̎̎͐̿͐͘̚ų̴̰͕͕͉̟͑̾́̈́̀́́̑̓̋̃̈́̓̚͜͝t̵̛͙͔͖̞̀͊̊͝ ̸̣̎̽̅̃̓̒̋̈͗̍̕ơ̴̡̡̼͎̰̦̺̰̞͈͕̠͍̺̽͘͜͝n̷̢̪̤̗͠ ̵̨̛͎͎́̀̒̀̄̑̏̽͝w̴̛̗̜̜̙̻͈͍͎̱̓͑̎̄̕̕-̴͎̣̥͎̱̜̠̯̬̐w̸̖̗̬̞̤̅̋̇̂̿͊-̷̭̫͎̦͇̺̗͓͕̀͐w̸̢̢̩͔̣̳̱̭̟̬̔ḯ̶͍̱͇̙̝̈͗̇̆͑́̌͑̈́́̾͝͝z̷̡̺̪͈͈̺̙̩͆̓͛̎̑͊̇̋̕͠ȧ̸̢̛͉͙͎͉͍͓̥̖̈́̿̑̽͌̕̕͜͠͠ẉ̶́̉̾̆̈̃̚̕͠ḑ̸̠̞̹͙̹̗̞̺͓̞͇͍̻͖̈́ ̵̛̛̯͍̘̊͌̒͒̑̽̔̀̒͋́͘̚ṕ̸̢̛̼̳̻̖͓̤̻̓̀̽̾̓̉̓̒̆w̸̧̺̱̖̞̖̯͉̹̹̲̤̲͌͛̇̋̇́̎͝a̵̡̤̳̗̞̥͚͙̓̐͑͆͗̏͝ͅy̵̢̢̡̡͇̖̫͔̙̘̘̞̤̘͒͋̉͌̿́̿̌̿̀͝͠͝ę̶̛͔̮̪̲̞̫̜̤̥̫͉͉̞̽̎͛̂̽̒͗̈́͜͝w̷̢̡͇̱͉̲͇̫͈̖̼͍͔̪͚̆̀̏̽̐͒̀̉̈͛́̆̑s̷͖͌.̸̛̙̹̥̳̠̖̪̱̰͇̝̮̑̌̏̎͒̉͛͛̿͛̚͘̕͝ ̸̧̦̤͖͎̥̣̳̯̼̪̜͍̰̌͆͛̈́Ǐ̵̧̡̧̛͇̘̜͛͗́̎̉̓̆͛̂͘͝ ̸͈̖̺̖̫͇̫̇̀w̴̧͙͇̥͎̿̀̏̽̔̅̈́̾͑-̴̦͔̺̝̂͗̈́̊̔́̋̇̀̇̊͐̕̕͝w̵̻̙̺̠͖̥̮̙̻̮͖̙͋̏͆̐͛̀̈́̆͊͛ó̴̻̱̪͖̟͇̟̅ͅṵ̵̱̪͈̙̠̼͚̅͗ẅ̵̪͎́̈́͒̀d̷̡͉̳̙̳̘̫͔̝̪̉̒͘͜͜ ̶̡̧̳̳̭͚̱̦̠̝͕̤̘͂̽ͅͅa̶̛̬̭̬̳̤͉͛̐̍͂̎̊̍̒̓͂̇̆͒̆w̷̰̤̜̺̯̟̗̱̌̎́̎̐͗͋̆̈́̾͘͘͜ǵ̸̢̡͙̝͍̹̣̮̥̠̀̓́́͆͘̕ǔ̴̼̩̤̇̔̌̂̇̐̓̍̿̇͠͝͝ę̵̡̞̟̼̻͓͙̬̱̣̅̋̃̍͑ ̷̱͇͚̦͕̈́̊̋̓̓̔͂͂̋̓͘͝t̶͉̗̼̝̥̻̮́̎̐̀͒̈́̓̆̽͘̕͠ḧ̶̻̹͚́̅̇͗a̵̰̯̘̣̬͗͂̃̔̅̈́̓̋̐͛̚t̷̮͆́̐͛͝ͅ ̶̡̨́̏b̴̦̫̼̳̝̮̗͔̘̟̦̺͔̘͊̉ỉ̸͇̿̈́̌͝͠g̷̪̞̦͙͓̗̲̯̗͔̞͙͑̅͗̎̋̄̏́̃ͅg̷̦̳͚̅ę̸̈́̈́͌͌̋͐̑͑͗̍̕͝w̸̼̟̤͇̜͇̆̀͗ ̴̢̧̻̙̼̲̥͍̱̳̰͚͎̜̍͆̀͗͆̑̓̂͋̓ͅ*̶̡̤̟̲̥̩͚̥͉͎̮̳͉̰̮́s̶͍̰͕̟̲͖͍̹̙̙͈͎͂͌͊̉͑̍̓̀̃͜ͅw̶̪͍̭͍̭̆̏̈́̔̕͘ẹ̷͕̻͎̱̗̹̲̰̀́̔̍̂̑͊ą̴̡̨͉͙͇̰̼͕̹̝̣̬͈̰̈́̍͐̎̆ẗ̷̪̥̙̟̲̩̩͙͚̦̰͉͜s̵̺̞̽̈́͋͒̓̈́͗́̈́͘͝*̴̙̜̃̆ ̶͎̗̭͎͕̰̀͗̍̾̓͆̊͂ì̴̧̼̒̅̄̈́ş̸̫̪̩̦͇̍̈̓ͅ ̷̢̱̼̪͖̯͔̾̈́̎́̂͂̑͠f̵̦̪͈̰̝͇̜́̎͋̐̔͒͋͌̆̈́̚̚̚͝i̶̡̪̜͚͍̠̫͉̲̱̟̊̈̆̀͝ͅn̸̨̨̠̺̩̺̦̹̞̯̱̪̑͝y̴̮̿͂̚e̴̛̘͗̂̏̎̏̈̐̈́̕̕͝͝ ̸̡̡̠̰̻̂͊͐̔̉̀̽̋͝͝͝͝ͅţ̴̥͓̠͉̫͖̜̰͙̣̯̽̅̍͐̂͛̀̆̀̂͝͝h̴̹̜̥͕͙̰͇̻̘̮̘͕̦̍̄̔ö̶̢̧͈̮̠̘̲̤̬̯͚̪͙͒̿̎͜u̷̹͕͇͂̈̀̕ģ̸̨͎͕̩͎͕̿̐͒͛̆̈́͐́͑̌h̶̨̘͙͈̜̤̹́̍͝,̸̝̟̦̜̤͎̱͎̯͓̾̈́̓̄́̄̾͑̎ ̴͍͎̪̿̔̇b̶̡̛̛̠͕̩͓̪͇̰͙̯̭̩̮̰̈́̈́e̶̢̞͔̗̥̳͚̠̲̥̊̂̐̇̎͐͆̏̑̈́͘ç̵̪̼̗̞͙̳̮̙͓͐͛̓̀̀͛͛͋a̵̗̭̗̦̬̾̽̉̈́ų̶̢̛̟̹͊͌̃͂̀̑̈́͐s̷̨̘̗͈͙̙̲̰̾̀̔ę̴̧̪͕͎͖͋̓̅͝ ̵͇͖̲̬̬̘͆͆͌̀̄͑͘͝͝į̶̢̛̞̩͎͙̭̻̼͍̰̑̀͊́ͅt̷̛̟̫̰̣̉͐͒̃̀̋̾̑̆̈̈̕͘'̷̧̫͈͎̾s̴̛͍̻̰͐̏͗̑̇̅̆͛͂̐͝ ̷̡͍̙̻̙̕a̵͔̗̻͊̒̉̈́̑͌̄̈͗͛̿͊͋̃̉ ̵͕̬̥̻̞̲̘͕̭̣̭͚̣̐̄͊̌͗̾̈́̑͋̅́p̸̡̛̣̰̰̙̤̳̾̊̄̌ų̷̹̻̥̗̤̝̱̫͓̺̻̝͐n̸̡̘̳͇̞͒̂͛̄͝ ̶̥̹̥͕̝̺̳̳̤̮̤̊̂̿̍̇̀̏̕͘͠u̸̪͓̭̗͑̍̄̈́̀̈́̐̒̓͗́͘ș̴̓̄͗͋́̐̔͋̈́̈́̂̆̃͝ę̵̢̧͚͔͎̳̺͍̳͑͌̉̿̓̄͛̈́̕d̴̡̯̭̖̥̦̞̬͉̙͚̰̩̰̮́̾̊̎ ̷̥̏̇͆̃͌̒̓͝͠b̵̢̧̡̼̱̤̘͇̭̤̬͌̆͊̑̓̏̍̓̀̀̉͝͝y̸̨̢̨͔̙̳͎̟̮̯͎͓̮̅̈͊̅̅͊̃̚̕͘ͅͅ ̷̨͚̱̳̟͚̠͉͖̻̮̘̅̍̋͆͆̾m̵̧̺̪̳̮̤͙̘̣̲̹̻̼͓̈́i̴͉͉̖͎͈̙̪̼͎͔̼͆͋͜d̵͉̜̫̩̤̃g̴̛͔̳͍̩̩͇̖̝̼̈́̒̾͂̔̆̎͘͠ę̶̡̨͖̗͍͎͖̮̗͎̼̬̙̿ͅt̸̡̡̨̤͔̬̻́̋̇͛ş̶̣͍̤̤͓̤̑͒͆̍̕͠ ̷̢̡̘͉̝͍̹̬̙̈́̏̋̉͐̊̓́̄̌͝a̵̭̥͚̞̲̰̜͎̻̐́̔̂̇̈͛̋ͅǵ̶̛̛̫͚͈̹̝͕͊̃̈́͛̋̇͛̆͐͝͠a̵̧̯̝̼̤͇̼̓̌̿̈́͛̒̂̐̕͠į̸̛̛͉͍̘̪̱͖̦̠̥̳͒̃̽̒̒͋́͂̽͆͆͝͝n̶̟͙͕̗̦̫̙͎͇͚̘̰͓̋̑͂̕͝͝ś̶̢̺̼̟̯̱̙̬̥̃̿͝͠t̶̨̡̯̞̻̖͖̭̠̹̂͂̇́̍ͅͅ ̸͕͉̞͔̪̽͗̆w̶̛̥̳͓̥͍͕͔͇͛͋̈́̾̀͒͜-̶̢̢̧̣̟͍̟̗̩̟̈́͊͐̋͒̒͑̿͘ͅw̴̡̥͉̼͖̬̫̻͈̝̭̾̊͊͘ę̶̨͇̠͓̪̬͓̥̗̭́͂̀͜g̷̜̤͍͇̘̣̭͙̼̫͈̠̖̒̊̋̍̀u̶̧͚̦͚̰̳͓̳̠͙̍̓͝ẅ̸̧̥͈̥̫̼̝̬͕̩̫̜͓̺́̂́͋̓̀̀̑͒̿́̕͝ḁ̴͙̺̻͙͍͉̳̬̫͖̏̈́̀̈́w̶̨̲̠̟̮̺̤̣͖̓̐̽̽̏́̇̂̔̚͝-̶̢̢̛̘̹̲͐s̵̡̡̲̹̫̜̓̑͌̾̋̔̈́̋̚͜͝i̵̳͋̅̚͝͝ͅz̷̪̎͒̽͑̄̿̅̆ḛ̴͓̪̦̤̯͈̞͐̓̐̔̒̒̀͋͋̚͜͜͠d̵̡̼͍̖̬̯̩̺͗͛́̓̏̀̊͋̐͛̀̚̕ ̶͚̈͒́̆̌̽̑̇͂̂͘p̷̨̻̤̱͉̯̻̺̰̖͙͙̬͓̅͐̌̎̾͠ę̸̫̜͍̙̺̰͕̙̇̍̀̉̆̒̋̏̓͝o̵̧͍͎̼͈̥͔̻̥̭̭͉̝͚͇̒̂̽̂̒͋̇̃͛͑͛͝p̶̨̛̛̫̯͉̗̥̰̪̪̟̣̭̈̅́̅̅͆́͛̽w̵̖͓̫̘͓̪̗͋͒̊̃̇̆͠ë̷̡̨̹̱̹̙͚̰̖̲̬̻̹́͗̀͌̐̿̂̄̍͂͜ͅ.̴̡̪̭̠̜̳̦͍̮͋̌̈ͅ ̴͍̪͉͊̑Ḩ̴̙͓͓̖͙̣͕̥̯̫̤́ͅe̴͔̠͍̭̿̐̈́̓̓̈́͒͛͘w̴̯̣̍͝ȩ̶̧̛̺̩̪̹̻̯̰̏͑͒̎̾̓̇́͒̽̎̃͝͝,̶̠͍̊͆̕͜͠ ̸̨̟̘̦͙͓̼͖̫̱̥̲͋̽̍͋̿͆̄͂̐͋͜t̸̢̨̪̪̳͇͈͙̥̰̲̫͌̒̑͑̅͑̕͝h̴̫̲͚̻̹̟̊̆̎̂͒̄͘ͅȩ̶̤̙̼͓͚͖͚̝̦̫̣̩͜͝ ̷̳͕̙͎̬̞̘̹̓͒̀͐̌͑̾́̏͠͝x̶̻͍̙̫͇͕̙̞̰̑͠3̸̡̨̘̣̩̘͈͕͖̗̳͚͖͈̈́̈̈́̾͑́͒̓̌̿̚ ̷̲̲̳̞̟̳̈́͒͐̑̀ͅd̸̙͎̹͈̮̠̫͍͚̮͗͝͝ẘ̴̭̗̗̞͎̼̗͙̜͈̣̳̒̀̂̽̕͘͝ͅa̶̢͓̻͙̫͈̹̹̻̚w̸̧̢̞͉̥̙̗̅̇̑͐̎̕̕͝f̷̧͉̜̱͔̝̝̪̲̩͔̈́̓̐̚̕͘͝͠s̶̖̩͈͇̻̗͓͉̬̻̳̀̆͊̽̓̉̈́̊̎̐͐̕͜͜͠ ̵̨̉͗͆͂̐̀͒̉̈́̆͛͝͠͠͝a̸̧̨͓̫̗͖͎̮͉̬̞̿́̑̊̕͜w̴̠̬͔̼̳̾̈́̐̍͘͝͝e̵̡̡̟̟̜̠̯͍͖̰̒͐́͌̄͌͂̅̕͘ͅ ̴̢̨̛̥͚͇̜̤͉͍̬͚̱͕̀́̃͘͘t̵̨̡̛͇͇̼͇͈͎̘̑͊͋̀͗͌̀͛̄̉̀̚͝h̶̗͙̦̼͍͇̩͊͐͒̊̔̐̕̕ē̴̼̿̈́̑̌̌͐̑ ̶̢̼̰̻͉̬̠̞̠͑͛̊̒̌̄͛̐̆͜͝͝͝ͅx̸̢̡̺̲̜̘̹̪̩͔̦̥͎͆͊̇̆̾̑͠͝3̶̫̀̅̏ ̴̢̢̡̢̡̳̟͈̮̺̟͍͙̦̈́̕m̴̨̘͓̀͒̾́̌̿̊͊̓̒́͌̕a̵̙̘͚̿̈̈̄̓̾̓͗̾̇͆͜͠ͅͅw̵̪̯̔͒̀̓͌͊͌̕͝͝g̵̡͉͕̺͇̭͇̲͕̦̝̮̋̑̒͑͜í̸̜̝̳̝̺n̸̠̆̀̊̈̇̐̃̕ỷ̵̧̹̟̒̒̓͂̐̏̒͂̓̉̐͋͘͝a̵̛̗̜̘͍͓͆͛̑͗̊́͋̽̾̑͌͝w̶̡̧̛̛͖͔̱̗̰͙͚̹͉͓̱̰̔̊́͛į̴̧̨̨̟͖̘͙͕͉̂ͅs̷̙̤̆̅͐̓̈́̌̐̒̎̄́͗̌́͝ȅ̶̖̤̼̥̪̑̒̄̈̑̈̋̈́̈́͆d̵̙͕̱̆͐̒͋̚ ̶̢̪̞͆͗͐̈́̈́͜͝g̷̯̠̔̈́̓̒̇͋w̷̢̤̖̙̳͖̗̝̺̬͕̟̋̅͛̇͂̈́o̶̢͉̳̱̮̮̲͚̺̫̬̪̾̈́̾̋̂̒̌͌̀ŭ̷̢̱̮̝̮̪̭̝̝̥̮͕̏̉͂̊͗͑̆̓̍̚͜p̷̧͇̳̘̜̩͇͙̝̤̞͉̫̞̫̊͌͋͛̄͌̈ ̸̨̫̤̙̹̙͍̺̅̔̓(̵̧̯͓̯͍̞͕̟̼̤̬̦̟̗͒́͐̇̃̋̄̕p̶̨̠͎͚̬̫͍͌̌̿̆͋͌u̵̧̧͇͖̜̩̠̽̀̎̓̀̈́n̴̨̜̭̰͓̖̳̫͕̞̽̈́̽͘c̵̖̬͓͙̙̦̻̰̲̺̘͓̖̓̐͌̉͛h̸̼̯͎̞͔͍̫̪̙̗̐̽͗̕̕͜i̷̢̱̲̟̮̗͈͓͍̝͊͗̃̈́̒̃͗̑̽̚̚̕͘ͅn̴̺̓̂̌̀͛͝ĝ̵̞̺͎̯̺̈́̽́ ̶̨̥̩̱̳̳͖̳̲̮͇͔͈̬̂͑̅̅̈́̍̕ͅ*̷̱̥͚̈́̅̄͗̕͠s̶̪͍̪̫͖̥̩̦̜̱̭͈̈͗̑͆̑̅́̌͂̾͜͜͝͝͠ͅţ̸̡̦͉̦̰͉̱̠̘͈̅̈̂̂̀͂̍̊̊̏͐͒̇̚ả̷̧̬̼͇̬̱̭̬̳̭̫̓͌͌͊̀̄͋̐͝r̵̻̟̙͇̖̹̦̬̃t̷̛̯͚͎̯͌́̽̌̀̃š̷̗̱̯̯͍͉̖̥̬̗̗̬̤͇̆̓̿͆̀ͅ ̵̧̡̻̳͓̟͕̻͓̳̦̯͉͌̿̍̍͜t̷̨̛̖͈̟̦̘͑̀́̇͛̌͒̀̃̀͘͝w̸̡̦͐͗e̷͔̠̰̲̣̝͈̦͕̓r̴̜̲͔̻̬͈̬̟̻̘̺̼̠̜̝̂͂̒̃̍̌͛̓̈̈́̂k̶̻̀̐͂̇͐̑́̾̿͘͠i̷̡̛̜͙͍̯̖̎͛͑̀̾̐̈́̀n̴̛͈͕͖̳̻͙͚͉̑̚͜ͅǵ̸̡̡͇̳̰̝̹̹͕̞̜͉̠͉̥͒͌̾̓̄͊͛̾̒͝*̶͉̼̜͍̑̓͛̈̎́̓̀̿́͋̓̕͠͠ ̵̫̋͗̀̄̑̂͠͝w̴̢͕͔͖̱̬̹͚͋̅̽͗̓͆́̈́̈̕ī̸̘͇͖̫͍̮͕̂̊͊́́̓̅ţ̶̡͉̝̫͍̬͖̙͇͉̦͒͜e̵̹̺̖͑̋̍̈͛́̀͒̈͒́̐̚͝͝w̵̡̼̞̱̯͙̹̠̑̈́̆̿ä̵̧̤̟̼̬̠̮̞̀̂̚w̵̢̡̡̮̟̮̣͖̲̑̊̈́͛͘͝w̷̢͖̖̻͚̲͎͂̎͂̌̔̑͒͆̾̚͜͠ý̷͇͉͠ ̵̡̢̯̝̼̠͓͉̝̠̣̠̺̬͊̐́̀̾͗̑̀͌̇̆̑̆̕̕ư̶̧̭͙̝̲̰̟͇̺̘̼͚̗͓̗̈́͗̈́̈́̒̀͌̏̍̌p̸͇̺̿̐͌͆͗̍̋̿͘̕͘̚͝͝)̶̧̮̪̙͔̪̘͚͔̈́͜͜ͅ ̵̧͎̪̦̞͔̺͔̄͒̍̔͒̋̈́̑̏̅á̷̡̛̖̣̲̖̹͚̦̹̤̅̉̅͐̉́͛̽͠͝ͅn̸̡̖͔̙̏̇̈́̑̀̆̕͠d̶̢̮͕̋͑̈̇̑́͌̍̕͘͝͝ ̸̨̢̢̩͈̠͕͕͔̱̿̈̈͘ḣ̶̠̠̭̼͉͓͙̻͎̥̽ȩ̶͈̳͔̞̯͚̋̓̐̓̀́͂̈͑̐̈́̊̆̊i̴̩̪͙͓̭͎̥̰͊̀͝ģ̵̨̡̡̡̢͈͍̦͈̰̩̪̬͐͋́̀̓̚͜͝h̴͍̱̦̥̯̰͍̜͈̫͇̗̪̋̔̊́̌̏̓́͂͜͝͝t̸͔̯̺͎̖̱̱̩̖͓̭̝̄̓͑̒̿͊͊̈͌͂͜͝ ̵̢̯̓̑̂̅̀̈́̍̈̉̑̎͝ͅi̶̛̜̠̇̈́͛̀͊͆̌̄̐̿̽͋̽̽s̸̡͎̙̺̖̳̞͕̫͎͓͙̰̥̉͋̒͆̈́̈̐͌̽̌̚̚͠ ̷̛̟͍̭͔̝̱̞̥͚̖̎̃̋̔̿̐͌̿̿͘͝a̶̧̨͍̳̘̥̰̥̣̣̾ͅͅ ̷̧̧̢͍̥͙͙̦͉̦͑̋͌̋̇̋̀̈̌̑̈́̍͘͜f̶̞͙̮̙͔̗̬̩͎͈͐́̌̄̅̈́̌̒͂̾͘͝͠͝a̴̢͙̭̮͉̠̲̩̪̘̞̱͐̌͗̉͜͝w̷̠͈̐̇̍̍̈͝ ̸̘̱̯͎͚̬̲̹̺̰̼̐w̵͇̺̹̒̋͆͑̀͊̃͑͒̃̓͗̍ȩ̵̼̻̦̦̥͎͓̺͕̠͒̀͑̎͛͘̕͘͠͝ͅṡ̵̥̳͈̥̗̮̩̏͒͒̂́͑̅̍̏̊̈́̏̇s̷̹͕̥̬̟͇̤͎̦̀͊͜͝ ̶̼̜̠̞̞͂̒́́^̶̧̛̛̹͓̹̻͍̐̂̍̽̄͛͝w̶̯͖̭̫̙̩̺̳͇̩̘̰̒̀̃̾͊͘̕ͅ^̸̧͚̮͚̂̐̓͌͑̔͒̚̕ͅ ̷̣̙̦͕̦̯̭̦͘͜͜s̴̪͎͔̳̤̩̠͔̞̻̓̉͝p̶̻͍̹̣̳̻̬̻̜̪̱͕̊̽̓̈́͑́̈̆̀̓͑͜͠͠͝ͅi̴̘͖̖͓̥̱͉͈͊̀̂͂͆̂̎͛̃̚͜͠c̵̨̥͔̃̀̈́̃͐̂̎͊͜y̴̡͕̺̼͕̺̰͇͈͖̫̱͂͆͆́ ̷͖͙̫̣͙̪̗̹̜̘͂̍̅͋̈́̄͊͒̌̓̏̂͒ͅt̶̢̨̞̫̪̗̙̝̘̳͙̯͔̺́͌̐̈́̏̾̚̚ơ̵̛͇̹̦͐̄̇̊̈́̀̐̋͋͘͘͝͠p̵̢̨̛̝̗̟̝̜̩͔̯͙̙̃͘͜ḯ̴̹̤̼̱͉͂̋̓̆̐͝c̴̟͖̺͕͖̠̣͌ͅͅ ̷̨͓̜͕͉̬̖̥̳͈̼̈́͒̽́͛͂̒͆̈́̾̃̈́ͅt̴̡̗̥̘͖̣͉̒̍͜h̶̡̨̧̥͖̙̺̖͇̞̩̊̊à̵̛̲͙̳̲̫͎̗̬̯̑̍̈́͑̈͆̂͌̐͑͑̚͝n̴̡̞̣̰͂͗̒̀̾ ̷̮̌̀́͑w̷̘̻̦̫̝͔̩͂̑̐́̚ą̸̨͎̳͔̫̬͉̝͙̱̜̈͑̑͘͝c̶̢̢̪͎̭͎̣͍̱͊̓̍̂̊͂́͜ȅ̷̟̍̃̓̎́̆̑̇̓̓̕.̵̧̤̰͈̰͚͖̠̳̟͚̪̱̜̲͒͌͗̓̆̈̅̀̏̈́̒̈́͑̓
tldr

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #624421

Why did he BLACK it? Is that a vegan thing?
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #624536

It’s low effort racism, and deserves the boot.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #624542

Adam Klein wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:37 am It’s low effort racism, and deserves the boot.
Honestly quite incredible
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #624635

i agree with adam, tg should only support high effort racism
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #625932

so is goof actually this much a pussy or is this just another attempt to expose the hypocrisy of the admins like orange?
Image Image
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #625988

Boot wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:34 am so is goof actually this much a pussy or is this just another attempt to expose the hypocrisy of the admins like orange?
Option 1
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #626606

Nice post bibba