An Open Letter Regarding a Man Of Many Names

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

An Open Letter Regarding a Man Of Many Names

Post by san7890 » #624992

Please, take a look at https://tgstation13.org/tgdb/publicbans.php.

There once was a person named Assblastoman, who got banned (and appealed) right here: viewtopic.php?t=30093

For some reason, after this point, they will not stop ban evading for other miscellaneous reasons. In fact, the most recent entry into publicbans reads:

Ban evasion of assblastoman/Halo2CompleteSoundTrack/segagenesis32x/rustedmachinery/084pe2ktbe/96d0moypr0/kx2hh1eluq/pbccxegtqy/jflow/volopt/anabakan/electrosphere.

When will they stop? Do they just intend to fill up tgdb with horrible account names? Wuh?
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: An Open Letter Regarding a Man Of Many Names

Post by Mothblocks » #624995

Most of the names you see with just ""ban evasion" are him, by the way. At this point it doesn't provide any reasonable info, it just makes me laugh to keep making that list.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: An Open Letter Regarding a Man Of Many Names

Post by Timonk » #625082

It's like a daily routine
Wash hands ✔️
Eat 3 meals ✔️
Ban assblastoman from the server ✔️
Do some laundry ✔️
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.