[StickyMayhem] mrstrawman - I Failed to follow simple instructions nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

[StickyMayhem] mrstrawman - I Failed to follow simple instructions nut

Post by oranges » #629089

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30938

Admins make event, say not to press button that kills people or there will be problems

be me, not antag

beeline button and press it

get banned

wtf what for?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [StickyMayhem] mrstrawman - I Failed to follow simple instructions nut

Post by MrStonedOne » #629200

i think you missed the "even without the event part".

Edit: their event conduct was banned under rule 1, and rule 9.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #629204

Boot wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:10 am
MrStonedOne wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:58 am Everybody reducing this to "do not touch" is lame.

It was specified that opening it would kill everybody on the station.

This isn't the same as a vague do not touch.

Everybody reducing this to "somebody touched it" is also lame.

They minmax botany, spammed monkeys, then used the distraction to steal pepper spray and then used that to down the entire security+captain team so they could b-line to the special item they wanted to own.

Even without the event, it sounds like they are exhibiting the exact behavior that old rule 3 was meant to cover and ban.
Man that's wild man would did bad by a rule that isn't a rule right now gets banned anyways.
All our rules boil down to not being a dick anyway in terms of the standard rules and manuel specific rules are just a different flavor and definition of what being a dick is so it doesn't really matter if there isn't something explicitly written if an admin can justify banning you for your behaviour being detrimental or if you are acting as a "dick", that being said I didn't even read the complaint or what happened so LOL
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629211

I don't think y'all understand.
If admin says don't touch, certain death, 90% of the time they want you to touch it.
How was he supposed to know to specifically not touch this one because it had round ending creatures in it?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #629216

Maybe it's not his place to fight the entire security team and command staff to find out as a nonantag
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #629219

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:02 am Maybe it's not his place to fight the entire security team and command staff to find out as a nonantag
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #629223

Avylaar wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:33 am Not to peanut; I was the CMO this shift, and was next to the crate right when it was opened. I've recorded the whole round, and will post a video of the event in about 11 hours from this post when I arrive back home from work.
I'm so ready

I'm so excited

This is going to be amazing, I can feel it
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #629225

Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:39 am I don't think y'all understand.
If admin says don't touch, certain death, 90% of the time they want you to touch it.
How was he supposed to know to specifically not touch this one because it had round ending creatures in it?
The box literally said what it was filled with in its description if he looked at it.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #629233

This is the most StickyMayhem thing to ever happen and I love it
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #629241

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:09 pm as an afterthought, exactly what rule was broken under the rules section?
eXaCtLy WhAt RuLe WaS bRoKeN

never works when rule 1 is don't be a dick. An admin can ban anyone for anything that they think is "being a dick" which is a frankly huge amount of scope.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629244

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:18 am
The box literally said what it was filled with in its description if he looked at it.
Wait what
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #629255

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:09 pm as an afterthought, exactly what rule was broken under the rules section?
for each player you kill as a non antag its a 1 day ban for each person you kill.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629256

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:37 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:42 pm I know you were probably just trying to make the round more interesting sticky, but events (or anything) in ss13 never goes according to plan
if you want to do events you need to learn to fucking roll with the punches
ss13 is LITERALLY ABOUT NOTHING GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

this MIGHT have flown on a MRP or HRP server but its terry for christ sake

if anything YOU should be disciplined for spawning a crate full of shit capable of killing players and then acting all fucking surprised when it gets opened
LRP is not NRP. If you're told something will kill everyone on station, ignore the label on the box, and do it, after incapacitating the entire Security and Command team to get to it, then you have noone to blame except for yourself.

Edit: People act like it's just banbaiting or going to be super boring because noone can touch it, but given LRP's rules allowing murderboning, if an antag touched it and set them free, it'd be fine and an interesting dynamic. There were a lot of opportunities for it to be messed with, it just should've been done by someone who was ALLOWED to commit/cause mass death.
LRP is close enough to NRP to maybe not spawn a crate with round ending creatures in it, tell people not to open it and expect them to listen
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629257

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:02 am Maybe it's not his place to fight the entire security team and command staff to find out as a nonantag
...not his place... but perhaps his duty?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629259

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:02 pm
eXaCtLy WhAt RuLe WaS bRoKeN

never works when rule 1 is don't be a dick. An admin can ban anyone for anything that they think is "being a dick" which is a frankly huge amount of scope.
YoU RuInED mY eVEnT baWWWWwwWwWW
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #629277

Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:19 pm
Wait what
One of the spoilered sections in Sticky's response in the complaint wrote: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) modified DANGEROUS SPECIMEN CRATE's desc from A hefty wooden crate. You'll need a crowbar to get it open. to A hefty wooden crate. You'll need a crowbar to get it open. A label on the side reads: SUPERMATTER SPIDERS, DO NOT OPEN OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT. HANDLE WITH GLOVES. OPEN USING A SILICON OR EXPENDABLE CREW.
Donpedrito
Byond Username: Donpedrito

Post by Donpedrito » #629278

I remember when I was little, reading about Pandora's Box; I always thought it was stupid that Zeus just gives her a box with everything bad in it but shrugs it off with "hey, I told her not to open it." After all, nobody made him give her the box, he clearly wanted it opened, he just needed someone to blame.

Anyway this allegory is actually completely unrelated, because Pandora didn't fight past several people to reach a box that had been given to someone else and didn't belong to her, only to then open it even though the box says in big letters "THIS BOX CONTAINS ALL THE ILLS OF MANKIND, SICKNESS, GREED, DEATH, ETC. DO NOT OPEN."

I was 100% on the appealer’s side of this being banbait until finding out they conveniently neglected to mention the shit they had to pull just to reach the crate. This dude basically walked into a nuclear power plant, past the barbed wire and locked doors, fighting off the security guards and ignoring the radiation signs, so they could press the big red button labeled “Press to Cause Nuclear Meltdown” (that I assume all nuclear reactors have) and then tried to pass it off as being curious what the button does.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629282

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:36 pm
Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:19 pm
Wait what
One of the spoilered sections in Sticky's response in the complaint wrote: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) modified DANGEROUS SPECIMEN CRATE's desc from A hefty wooden crate. You'll need a crowbar to get it open. to A hefty wooden crate. You'll need a crowbar to get it open. A label on the side reads: SUPERMATTER SPIDERS, DO NOT OPEN OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT. HANDLE WITH GLOVES. OPEN USING A SILICON OR EXPENDABLE CREW.
>expendable crew

heh good one
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #629284

Donpedrito wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:12 pm I remember when I was little, reading about Pandora's Box; I always thought it was stupid that Zeus just gives her a box with everything bad in it but shrugs it off with "hey, I told her not to open it." After all, nobody made him give her the box, he clearly wanted it opened, he just needed someone to blame.

Anyway this allegory is actually completely unrelated, because Pandora didn't fight past several people to reach a box that had been given to someone else and didn't belong to her, only to then open it even though the box says in big letters "THIS BOX CONTAINS ALL THE ILLS OF MANKIND, SICKNESS, GREED, DEATH, ETC. DO NOT OPEN."

I was 100% on the appealer’s side of this being banbait until finding out they conveniently neglected to mention the shit they had to pull just to reach the crate. This dude basically walked into a nuclear power plant, past the barbed wire and locked doors, fighting off the security guards and ignoring the radiation signs, so they could press the big red button labeled “Press to Cause Nuclear Meltdown” (that I assume all nuclear reactors have) and then tried to pass it off as being curious what the button does.
https://youtu.be/PunbEq7koEk
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629303

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:53 pm
https://youtu.be/PunbEq7koEk
this game looks to be a masterpiece that Kojima himself would be proud of

I must play it immediately
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #629306

Donpedrito wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:12 pm Anyway this allegory is actually completely unrelated, because Pandora didn't fight past several people to reach a box that had been given to someone else and didn't belong to her, only to then open it even though the box says in big letters "THIS BOX CONTAINS ALL THE ILLS OF MANKIND, SICKNESS, GREED, DEATH, ETC. DO NOT OPEN."
lol

lmao
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #629315

>the youtube video
24 hours is so fucking lenient aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaa he really does just rush in there and kill himself and others with the spiders wow
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #629316

*mumble mumble* TIDER CULTURE *mumble mumble*
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #629317

Avylaar wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:35 pm Hi,

As promised, a video of the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK0SLDFe9uo

The action starts about halfway in.
Is being able to pepperspray security a recent change or what? also did they add that music or is it one of those sounds admins play that don't show up on the player
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #629319

surely there's no way he thought he was going through all that fighting just for himself to be killed and for the event to still somehow continue
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #629338

mrstonedone is right he should be banned for being a powergame that rushed to get gear so he could get the event item as soon as possible before anyone else had a chance

but stickymayhem reasoning is shit. just the opening the crate isnt worthy of a ban even if there was deadly mobs inside it. the problem was that he went out of his way to get it first, it doesnt matter what was in it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629340

Stickymayhem's reasoning is based on his behaviour, do you think that maybe if circumstances hadn't been different and this guy had not powergamed this hard there might have been different IC consequences for his actions?

use your brain for 30 seconds and you can see that the outcome of this is entirely due to the appealers own epic stupidity.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629341

cacogen wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:23 pm

Is being able to pepperspray security a recent change or what? also did they add that music or is it one of those sounds admins play that don't show up on the player
It's related to the changes I made to gasmasks, to have pepper spray protection now you need either advanced tech, or get the fov effect.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629342

oranges wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:21 pm

It's related to the changes I made to gasmasks, to have pepper spray protection now you need either advanced tech, or get the fov effect.
Or be russian
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #629350

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:42 am
Avylaar wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:33 am Not to peanut; I was the CMO this shift, and was next to the crate right when it was opened. I've recorded the whole round, and will post a video of the event in about 11 hours from this post when I arrive back home from work.
I'm so ready

I'm so excited

This is going to be amazing, I can feel it
I told you it was going to be amazing, holy shit.

crashes through sec and command with the pepper spray when they come back, pries the crate open, backs into the corner, spams their flip button until they fall down, immediately gets dusted.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629360

all I see is an 8bit pixel spacemen exercising his god damn 8bit pixel rights to open a crate he was told not to open

shit right here is what makes this game fun

"follow these directions step by step and don't anyone dare deviate from the directions I've laid out" is what an asshole manager tells his employees

god bless that assistant
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #629365

"Welcome to your first day at McDonald's, there's the till, here's the ice cream machine and these bad boys are the fryers"
"Cool"
"Whatever you do, do not plunge your arms to the shoulder in boiling oil"
"What?"
"Don't do it. Do not fry your arms. Seriously you'll go to hospital and you'll probably lose them both. It's extremely hot do not immerse your limbs in the deep fat fryer you could easily die."
"..."
"You've got that look in your eyes like you're going to immediately plunge your arms into the deep fat fryer as soon as I turn around. Do not do it. There is literally a label on the side explicitly telling you not to do it."
"IM A FREE MAN YOU CANT STOP MEEEEEEE"
"Get the fuck out of my franchise"
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629366

maybe you shouldnt let retards around hot fryers, huh?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #629370

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 pm maybe you shouldnt let retards around hot fryers, huh?
So nobody gets hot fryers at a fast food place because someone can dunk their hands in? Someone could jam their fingers up the ice cream machine too, or smash their head into the till. How about instead of not offering something because people can ruin it, we just remove people who will ruin it and let the rest enjoy
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #629371

Of course sticky had to make it a food analogy
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629375

Armhulen wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 pm maybe you shouldnt let retards around hot fryers, huh?
So nobody gets hot fryers at a fast food place because someone can dunk their hands in? Someone could jam their fingers up the ice cream machine too, or smash their head into the till. How about instead of not offering something because people can ruin it, we just remove people who will ruin it and let the rest enjoy
I remain 100 percent certain that had it not been him, someone else would have done it

off the top of my head i could list like 5 people on sybil that would beeline right for it as well
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #629376

The problem with that analogy is that LRP SS13 is not at all like working at McDonalds. Maybe if you're playing on Bay or something.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #629384

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:48 pm "Welcome to your first day at McDonald's, there's the till, here's the ice cream machine and these bad boys are the fryers"
"Cool"
"What?"
"Don't do it. Do not fry your arms. Seriously you'll go to hospital and you'll probably lose them both. It's extremely hot do not immerse your limbs in the deep fat fryer you could easily die."
"..."
"You've got that look in your eyes like you're going to immediately plunge your arms into the deep fat fryer as soon as I turn around. Do not do it. There is literally a label on the side explicitly telling you not to do it."
imagine being so fat you look at a box full of spiders and think of mcdonalds
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #629387

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:07 pm
I remain 100 percent certain that had it not been him, someone else would have done it

off the top of my head i could list like 5 people on sybil that would beeline right for it as well
Give me names I'll ban them too
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #629389

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:30 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:07 pm

Give me names I'll ban them too
stickymayhem, stickymayhem, stickymayhem, stickymayhem, stickymayhem

get banned
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #629392

Yeah that's what the ban does
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #629394

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:48 pm "Welcome to your first day at McDonald's, there's the till, here's the ice cream machine and these bad boys are the fryers"
"Cool"
"What?"
"..."
vegan talking about mcdonald's lol
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #629397

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #629398

McPlant sounds like some sort of McDonald's union buster snuck in to spy on the union and break it apart.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #629399

McBurger
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #629404

I just saw the video, I was under the impression he walked up and opened it, not that he actively attacked like four people to do it.

That's even worse.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #629406

Vekter wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am I just saw the video, I was under the impression he walked up and opened it, not that he actively attacked like four people to do it.

That's even worse.
I know right
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #629407

bless the assistant doing exactly what sticky wanted to happen (for someone to open the box) and then sticky being all surprised when they set out bait for the entire crew rather than specifically antagonists
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #629410

>attacked like 4 people to do it

holy shit he let off a box of monkey cubes that no one ever interacted with, pepper sprayed exactly 2 people and crawled underneath 4 people and opened a crate

*flip *flip *flip *flip *flip *flip

WHAT A MONSTER

thank god filth like that was taken off the servers for a day.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #629415

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:46 am >attacked like 4 people to do it

holy shit he let off a box of monkey cubes that no one ever interacted with, pepper sprayed exactly 2 people and crawled underneath 4 people and opened a crate

WHAT A MONSTER

I'm saying that he had to actively do shit to get the box open instead of just hitting it with a crowbar out in the open.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629476

Vekter wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:36 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:46 am >attacked like 4 people to do it

WHAT A MONSTER

I'm saying that he had to actively do shit to get the box open instead of just hitting it with a crowbar out in the open.
What, you walked into sec? So you actively broke in?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Avylaar
Byond Username: Avylaar

Post by Avylaar » #629481

Hi Caco,
This was my music playing, nl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNrgiDfPq8
If you don't know Aphex Twin, he's had at least 1 top 1 UK billboard song in the early 2000's, I believe with "Didgeridoo".
It's recommendable stuff, one of the uk's forefathers to electronic music many took inspiration from.