FUCK MRP JANNIES RUINING TG! thunder12345 what the fuck trying to remove my lean PR

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

FUCK MRP JANNIES RUINING TG! thunder12345 what the fuck trying to remove my lean PR

Post by RiskySikh » #633567

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... 1067224283
trying to remove my lean PR I made 2 years ago lol, the absolute state of /TG/ LOL 3 MRP HEADMINS REST IN PISS BRO I WAS INACTIVE BUT YOU WOKE ME UP BRO THE FUCK
RiskySikh

Re: FUCK MRP JANNIES RUINING TG! thunder12345 what the fuck trying to remove my lean PR

Post by RiskySikh » #633569

bitches out here thinking lean is ruining game MRP, bro i predicted this lean meme shit, i am the fucking god
RiskySikh

Re: FUCK MRP JANNIES RUINING TG! thunder12345 what the fuck trying to remove my lean PR

Post by RiskySikh » #633570

call me fucking nostradamous
RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #633573

i put my blood sweat and tiers into this shit and these people have the audacity to fuck my shit up
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #633577

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #633578

DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #633595

PISSED at a pull request that was closed
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #633604

RiskySikh wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:30 am call me fucking nostradamous
You are too powerful and you need to be stopped
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #633663

Im sorry for your loss.

Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #633674

wow this guy is still about and still on the edge of losing their damn mind? How do they have that much crazy energy to sustain this level of output?

Maybe they should be the new powersource in game?
A giant supercomputer you feed shitposts and PR's into and it generates heat in the form of noise, which you can make into steam and make power from!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #633826

I miss the 2-day old Risky that spoke from the heart, "b-but lean was my legacy and I liked knowing a part of me was with TG always pwease don't take that from me :'("
Now that the PR's closed he's gone MAD with confidence and power. We should re-remove lean just to put him in check.
Spoiler:
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #633832

F
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #633835

MY PR IS GONE ITS ALL GONE
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #633846

FantasticFwoosh wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:05 am Im sorry for your loss.
ditto

Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #637887

free bindy
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #638072

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:46 am free bindy
in compliance with recent arconomy updates i think bindy should be more expensive, actually
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638115

There should be a Bindy Johal memorial action figure
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #638707

bump
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #638711

SEX‼️
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #639112

Why are you so mad again?
Hugs
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #639119

Misdoubtful wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:29 pm Why are you so mad again?
Because the goddamN MRP JANITORS ARE RUINING TG STATION 13

Sincerely, .
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #639173

tjatpbnj wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:35 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:29 pm Why are you so mad again?
Because the goddamN MRP JANITORS ARE RUINING TG STATION 13

Sincerely, .
Oh, okay. Yeah, the goddamN MRP JANITORS ARE RUINING TG STATION 13!
Hugs
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #639179

bindy called me a mrp headmin when we were both in the bagil discord together :(
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #639180

Mothblocks wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:57 am bindy called me a mrp headmin when we were both in the bagil discord together :(
The only way to determine who was correct is trial by ordeal
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #639209

Somebody on Terry I think referred to the “Mothblocks water bottle incident” in OOC after the TED Talk and it just made me think of Donald Trump making fun of that guy for being unable to use a water bottle and then having a similar gaffe.

So I said that it couldn’t have been as bad as Trump’s incident and someone responded “rent free”, which made them seem upset.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #639211

People that get transfixed on small things like that might want to self-examine to be sure that they themselves are not choosing to behave as small people would.
Hugs
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #639215

nvm
Last edited by cacogen on Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #639225

I forgot to take the cap off the water bottle before the talk like I learned through experience to do, and also it was not on a level table

I'm surprised that landed to Terry I thought it was just coderbus people making fun of me for it :(

tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #639231

Mothblocks wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:57 am bindy called me a mrp headmin when we were both in the bagil discord together :(
Ok. Why are you in the bagil discorf if you are MRP
a headmin.? :?:
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #639234

Ifniltration