How to roll antag anytime!! Works on MRP

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

How to roll antag anytime!! Works on MRP

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #634531

THIS EASY AND SIMPLE TRICK WILL GET YOU ANTAG 100% NO ADS FREE DOWNLOAD
STEP 1
LOCATE THE ADMIN TAB
STEP 2
ADMINHELP!
STEP 3
ASK FOR ANTAG!
STEP 4
GET A CIRCLED HAND INSTEAD
STEP 5
CRY IN A CORNER

CONGRATULATIONS,YOU JUST GOT A ADMIN NOTE, AND POSSIBLY A BAN!
Sponsored by Donk.Co, the best products in the galaxy!
(dont do this, its obviously a joke)
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: How to roll antag anytime!! Works on MRP

Post by datorangebottle » #634577

Get Antag Every Round With This One Easy Trick!
Validhunters HATE Him!
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #634579

How to get anteg for real:

Go to MRP
play until lowpop
lowpop mrp players hate playing antag
now you have a 90% chance of getting antag
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #634616

Tearling wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:16 pm How to get anteg for real:

Go to MRP
play until lowpop
Bonus tip this also works on Basil a few years ago

Be cautious tho, Lowpop MRP players may hate you for antagging at that pop rather than just sharing your traitor goodies
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #634634

1. Ask admin for protag
2. Thanks to admin's reactance, you get antag! :twisted:
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #634668

Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:04 am

Go to MRP
play until lowpop

Be cautious tho, Lowpop MRP players may hate you for antagging at that pop rather than just sharing your traitor goodies
does that mean they are crybabies?
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #634669

Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:17 pm does that mean they are crybabies?
Yeah

t. manuelite
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #634719

I rolled antag 10 times in my last 31 rounds ama
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #634726

i dud adis min said baned me angy.. >:(
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #634728

what is the best mark wahlberg film ?
hard mode: no boogie nights
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #634779

advice: don’t ask for midround, or else admins will use threat to random intelligence on a simple mob
I made this mistake once, I was horrified
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #634801

Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:17 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:04 am

Go to MRP
play until lowpop

does that mean they are crybabies?
Yes.
As a manuelite I can definitely say it's the worst shortcoming of the community in my opinion. I've watched numerous arguments where friendships are broken off, because of the stupidest of shit. For example on christmas a HoS got ahold of a SM sword. This led to a conflict where the CMO I think warned the HoS to get rid of it. The HoS took that as a threat, and a fight started. Ended with the CMO getting dusted. It was a pretty one-off situation, and definitely nothing to get especially angry over, but instead of ending on the round, an entire group of people went onto the manuel discord and spent a good 10-20 minutes yelling at the HoS player for being a horrible human being, and daring to use a SM sword instead of throwing it away.

In recent history I think it has gotten a lot better, but it's still rather normal for new players and disliked players to get excluded from meta cliques that have formed on the server.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #634807

I hear your odds are better if you ask nicely, try to do something creative, and don't ask for nightmare.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #634826

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:42 pm I hear your odds are better if you ask nicely, try to do something creative, and don't ask for nightmare.
why cant i ask for nightmare
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #634829

tjatpbnj wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:13 am
Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:42 pm I hear your odds are better if you ask nicely, try to do something creative, and don't ask for nightmare.
Because like everyone asks for nightmare, it doesn't add much to the actual round, and it can be a little busted if it happens when other stuff is going on.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #634850

Vekter wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:13 am
tjatpbnj wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:13 am
Because like everyone asks for nightmare, it doesn't add much to the actual round, and it can be a little busted if it happens when other stuff is going on.
POV you don't know how to deal with nightmares
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.