Why is there no Manuel Deletion Thread yet

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Why is there no Manuel Deletion Thread yet

Post by Bawhoppennn » #636640

I keep looking here for one and can't find one...

If you don't know yet, Manuel is removed for this weekend so Campbell can get more players or something; I didn't read the full message TBH

Anyways post here!

PS: This is infinitely better of a strategy than lowering the popcap
MSO is epic as per usual
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: Why is there no Manuel Deletion Thread yet

Post by Boot » #636642

I only care about Manuel when their shitmins come on over to Sybil or when I can laugh at them for banning bombing sec as an antag.
Image Image
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #636643

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:48 pm I keep looking here for one and can't find one...

If you don't know yet, Manuel is removed for this weekend so Campbell can get more players or something; I didn't read the full message TBH

Anyways post here!

PS: This is infinitely better of a strategy than lowering popcap
MSO is epic as per usual
wdym, manuel is open now. also WHY KILL MANUEL its just gonna become a bad campbell
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #636644

InfiniteGalaxies wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:51 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:48 pm I keep looking here for one and can't find one...

Anyways post here!

PS: This is infinitely better of a strategy than lowering popcap
MSO is epic as per usual
wdym, manuel is open now. also WHY KILL MANUEL its just gonna become a bad campbell
I think it gets closed tomorrow by MSO
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #636645

manuel players were mean to me when I said chaos and antags were good for the game

so good
► Show Spoiler
InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #636647

terry gamers happy i guess
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #636648

Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Manuel, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of power gamers in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you coders trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. My server, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the roleplayers. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my server. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication. - MSO.
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #636651

If everyone decides to play campbell despite the ping i'm gonna be a happy camper. RP AND below 200ms? Count me in!
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #636658

Annihilite111 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:11 pm If everyone decides to play campbell despite the ping i'm gonna be a happy camper. RP AND below 200ms? Count me in!
Personally I'm probably going to go play Terry.
I'll get bullied for a weekend but honestly I've been meaning to try it out again, this provides the perfect excuse.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #636689

Fuck you mso
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #636793

Odds on Campbell maintaining pop after Manuel is brought back? Meanwhile, I'm stuck on Sybil because based on Terry, Campbell will be too laggy. It's weird because there's a ton of downtime and long rounds there, too.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #636797

cacogen wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:25 am Meanwhile, I'm stuck on Sybil because based on Terry, Campbell will be too laggy.
Campbell is ran on a faster server with better networking then terry. (terry will be moved shortly)

Give it a try first before assuming
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #636799

cacogen wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:25 am Odds on Campbell maintaining pop after Manuel is brought back? Meanwhile, I'm stuck on Sybil because based on Terry, Campbell will be too laggy. It's weird because there's a ton of downtime and long rounds there, too.
I'm in the US and I get around 70-80ms with some rare lag spikes. It's perfectly cromulent.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #636804

MrStonedOne wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:20 am
cacogen wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:25 am Meanwhile, I'm stuck on Sybil because based on Terry, Campbell will be too laggy.
Campbell is ran on a faster server with better networking then terry. (terry will be moved shortly)

Do we still have the issue with the profiler?
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #636808

MrStonedOne wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:20 am

I'm still two continents over from the box. It's 400-500ms. Definitely not an alternative for me. I get around 220-250 to up to 300 on Sybil.