There were actually some idiots who thought all the Pokémon could beat a billion lions

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

There were actually some idiots who thought all the Pokémon could beat a billion lions

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637123

Fucking imagine
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: There were actually some idiots who thought all the Pokémon could beat a billion lions

Post by Shadowflame909 » #637126

but reality warping poke-gods
► Show Spoiler
Itseasytosee2me

Re: There were actually some idiots who thought all the Pokémon could beat a billion lions

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637128

Shadowflame909 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:49 am but reality warping poke-gods
Arceus has 100 pp Max
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637129

AND even if each single individual point of damage those moves could do to killed 100 lions (very generous), there would still be 976000000 lions left.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #637130

People underestimate how big of a number 1 billion is
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #637133

You clearly have not seen my platinum team in action
[this space reserved]
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #637137

i could kill a billion lions too lmao just chill in the other room for like a few days and they'll be dead
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #637139

Lions can't fly.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637140

massa wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:38 am i could kill a billion lions too lmao just chill in the other room for like a few days and they'll be dead
Your entire apartment complex would instantly collapse under the weight of 1 billion lions. That many lions would take up approx. 6818181 square miles, which is enough to fully encompass all of the United States and Canada standing shoulder to shoulder with enough lions left over to storm Mexico city. And that's including space that would normally be taken up by buildings or natural formations.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637141

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:45 am Lions can't fly.
Pokémon can't fly forever
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #637177

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:56 am AND even if each single individual point of damage those moves could do to killed 100 lions (very generous), there would still be 976000000 lions left.
https://youtu.be/1Vi5MtBFdJo
► Show Spoiler
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #637179

Do lions count as a normal type
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #637183

You're retarded bro. There are seven billion+ people on earth right now and i expect there are pokemon that could feasibly wipe us out (if we ignore our technology). The fuck is a billion lions supposed to do against some biologically immortal chucklefuck in space throwing meteorites at their planet? Or a fuckton of weather dieties constantly whipping up natural disasters until the population can't sustain itself. The pokemon would win, it's just a matter of time
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637185

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:34 am Do lions count as a normal type
Yeah, but bite is a dark type move
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #637189

its wrong to make pokemon fight dinosaurs
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #637200

Consider the following:
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #637212

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:49 am
massa wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:38 am i could kill a billion lions too lmao just chill in the other room for like a few days and they'll be dead
Your entire apartment complex would instantly collapse under the weight of 1 billion lions. That many lions would take up approx. 6818181 square miles, which is enough to fully encompass all of the United States and Canada standing shoulder to shoulder with enough lions left over to storm Mexico city. And that's including space that would normally be taken up by buildings or natural formations.
If one billion Indians can fit in Delhi without much of a problem then the lions can fit in Ohio or something and I'll hang out in the next room like I said so they don't break shit.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #637236

The average weight of an adult male lion is 420 lbs @MSO
The average weight of an adult female lion is 280 lbs
The mean between these two is 350 so we will use that metric.
Using this, one billion lions weigh 350,000,000,000 lbs. Thats fifteen trillion cricket bats, in metric.

This nearing the scope of the weight of all human life currently living on Earth, or your mother.

Lions cannot fly, so let's say your favorite manchild funkopop pokemon is circling the earth blasting psychic beams out of it's butthole or whatever.
1 Billion lions must now stack onto one another like some kind of low-budget African Voltron, pictured below.
► Show Spoiler
These lions represent a tangled mass of lions all suffocating under each-others weight, as well as asphyxiating from the low oxygen levels they would be experiencing from the altitude required to try and pounce on a flying creature.
The result is hundreds of millions of dead lions, no matter which way you look at it, with the potential of dropping the pokemon.

In conclusion, Dragon Warrior Monsters is the only good fantasy cock-fighting simulator.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637238

Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:18 am People underestimate how big of a number 1 billion is
1 billion, 1 billion is more than the entire US of A
Living God

Extraordinary Person

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #637247

okay here me out

first we send rayquaza into space where the lions cant reach him

then we put muk in the water supply

and then we wait
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637248

Alternate scenario, Magcargo detonates like a thermonuclear warhead and kills everything, because there are so many more lions, it is all but insured that the pokemon die first.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #637249

you could beat 1 billion lions with exactly 1 ghost type pokemon
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637251

iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:03 pm you could beat 1 billion lions with exactly 1 ghost type pokemon
describe how big man.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637253

YBS wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:49 pm The average weight of an adult male lion is 420 lbs @MSO
The average weight of an adult female lion is 280 lbs
The mean between these two is 350 so we will use that metric.
Using this, one billion lions weigh 350,000,000,000 lbs. Thats fifteen trillion cricket bats, in metric.

This nearing the scope of the weight of all human life currently living on Earth, or your mother.

Lions cannot fly, so let's say your favorite manchild funkopop pokemon is circling the earth blasting psychic beams out of it's butthole or whatever.
1 Billion lions must now stack onto one another like some kind of low-budget African Voltron, pictured below.
► Show Spoiler
These lions represent a tangled mass of lions all suffocating under each-others weight, as well as asphyxiating from the low oxygen levels they would be experiencing from the altitude required to try and pounce on a flying creature.
The result is hundreds of millions of dead lions, no matter which way you look at it, with the potential of dropping the pokemon.

In conclusion, Dragon Warrior Monsters is the only good fantasy cock-fighting simulator.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. and earth was without form.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #637254

Depending on how small the pokemon planet is, would it be possible for every single square foot of dry land to be occupied with lion?
► Show Spoiler
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #637259

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:11 pm
iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:03 pm you could beat 1 billion lions with exactly 1 ghost type pokemon
describe how big man.
ghost types are immune to normal type damage, and according to the game logic all non-pokemon damage is normal damage
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #637260

iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:46 pm ghost types are immune to normal type damage, and according to the game logic all non-pokemon damage is normal damage
A lion's roar is intimidating enough to be psychic damage or whatever
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637261

Farquaar wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:56 pm
iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:46 pm ghost types are immune to normal type damage, and according to the game logic all non-pokemon damage is normal damage
A lion's roar is intimidating enough to be psychic damage or whatever
wrong, they sound like a bitch.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637272

iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:46 pm
describe how big man.
ghost types are immune to normal type damage, and according to the game logic all non-pokemon damage is normal damage
Bite is a dark type move you dolt
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637274

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm
iamgoofball wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:46 pm
describe how big man.
Bite is a dark type move you dolt
flame bite is a better imo
Living God

Extraordinary Person

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #637275

Farquaar wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:16 pm Depending on how small the pokemon planet is, would it be possible for every single square foot of dry land to be occupied with lion?
maybe this was team magmas plan the whole time
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637276

lionravis scot LastroRaworld

100 million crushed.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #637332

Where are you going to put one billion lions? Do you have to stack them? At what height does the stack crush the bottom most lion?
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637346

mindstormy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:00 am Where are you going to put one billion lions? Do you have to stack them? At what height does the stack crush the bottom most lion?
lionravis scot LastroRaworld
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #637396

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:49 am
7 billion humans would barely cover Rhodes Island standing in a loose crowd, 1 billion lions aint covering the continental US
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #637533

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XdOSMo6Svc

Water spout and helping hand = more damage than the amount of seconds that the universe has existed for, to every single lion.
And that's with less than half of the pokemon roster.
Get fucked, lionites.

With easy regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #637536

I think perish song is the best strat here, done by a Pokemon that can hover over the lion mass for three turns

I wonder what a turn counts as in real time

Edit: I shoulda clarified this is assuming it is done by a Pokemon with soundproof
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.