do not recall the shuttle nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

do not recall the shuttle nut

Post by sinfulbliss » #637892

viewtopic.php?t=31543

man with a previous note for escalation cops perma for recalling shuttle twice and killing CMO that tried to stop him (as traitor)

even for manuel this seems pretty dicey

I now see the reason Timber made the rebuild of RP restrictions thread
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: do not recall the shuttle nut

Post by Kendrickorium » #637906

I like manuel ban appeals they remind me of hippiestation ban appeals
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #637908

Reminder that this is what c*ders want for the game and why they want to push all servers to MRP.
Image Image
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #637909

Murderboner is when you don't let the dude with the fire axe give you at least one good swing for the combat logs before you end his whole career.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #637911

Bonus points for the codermin peanutting on the appeals thread. Epic.
I can't speak to this guys previous behavior but he did literally nothing wrong here. Pirates aren't a round ending threat, and calling because three scary skeletons are coming for your booty is cringe of the highest order. Killing some dude who attacks you also doesn't seem questionable.
YBS should have recalled that damn shuttle himself and sent an announcement stating that abandoning the station to a tiny pirate raid would result in the immediate firing and lawsuit of the command staff.

EDIT: YBS seems like a chill dude from what i've seen of him. We probably should hear his side before peanutting
Last edited by Annihilite111 on Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #637914

Aggregious
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #637916

Once again, we're either missing information or this is a fulp-tier ban.
Killing one guy who witnessed you having contraband / committing crimes is not a rule one violation.
Recalling the shuttle when the station isn't a complete mess is not a rule one violation.
YBS seems like a good admin from my- admittedly limited- interactions with them, so we're almost definitely missing something.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #637921

your ban sucks lol
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637924

YBS is a good guy, keep in mind he is a trialmin(Not even a month in I believe) you cant make all W's.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #637925

MANNY MOMENT
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
massa

Post by massa » #637927

a message to the stockholm'd or housebroken mannie players who cannot endure more utterly insane bans:

sybil is always open to you. we will take care of you and treat you right. you do not have to stay in this abusive relationship. even our admins, they're not like the ones over there, they are us, not our police. there ARE treatment options available and MRP does not have to be a terminal condition. you can get your life and joy back, just stop by terry or sybil.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637939

massa wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:47 am sybil is always open to you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #637941

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:34 am Bonus points for the codermin peanutting on the appeals thread. Epic.
I can't speak to this guys previous behavior but he did literally nothing wrong here. Pirates aren't a round ending threat, and calling because three scary skeletons are coming for your booty is cringe of the highest order. Killing some dude who attacks you also doesn't seem questionable.
YBS should have recalled that damn shuttle himself and sent an announcement stating that abandoning the station to a tiny pirate raid would result in the immediate firing and lawsuit of the command staff.
I agree with you that I missed a chance to take a dumb situation and make it more interesting on this one. I'll keep an expansion of this idea in my back pocket, thanks.
Boot

Post by Boot » #637947

What the fuck is tc uplink farming?
Image Image
massa

Post by massa » #637964

HOLY SHIT THE MANNYMINS DID IT AGAIN AND TOOK WHAT SHOULD BE LIKE A 3 HOUR BAN MAX AND TURNED IT INTO A PERMA BECAUSE HE GOT A DAY BAN 4 MONTHS AGO
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #637966

Boot wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:02 pm What the fuck is tc uplink farming?
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/66266
Living God

Extraordinary Person

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #637990

Hundreds of hours between notes matters just as much if not more than raw time between notes. Most players don't get hundreds of hours in weeks or months, so their notes are spread out over a much longer time period and weighted less.

If notes are just to record a behavior to ensure it isn't repeated, then how come all these wildly different notes are being smushed under "rule 1" and used as justification for a perma? Can't all notes be considered "bad faith behavior"? Also 0 work was done to show the condition of the station and whether or not it deserved a shuttle call, beyond Vekter saying "uhh comms were probably down."
Spoiler:
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #637995

This ban is quite ungregious in my opinion. The way the note was wordled is also a little :|.
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638000

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:47 pm Also 0 work was done to show the condition of the station and whether or not it deserved a shuttle call, beyond Vekter saying "uhh comms were probably down."
We also have the banned player in question dying in a depressurized maintenance tunnel. So something was definitely broken.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638017

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:47 pm then how come all these wildly different notes are being smushed under "rule 1" and used as justification for a perma? Can't all notes be considered "bad faith behavior"?
This.

Also it seems like YBS is saying that the only reason he was banned was for note history when he said "The current permanent ban was set in place after reviewing your pattern of recorded behavior this year." which is very questionable.
Has anyone been perma banned based on history alone before? I've always seen people getting banned for a rulebreak + history but never history alone.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #638018

YBS wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:36 pm
Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:34 am Bonus points for the codermin peanutting on the appeals thread. Epic.
I agree with you that I missed a chance to take a dumb situation and make it more interesting on this one. I'll keep an expansion of this idea in my back pocket, thanks.
Now this is what i like to hear.
Also the recalls were pretty shitty if station was already spaced. The appeal made it sound as if it was just "normal manny round with like one traitor stealing stuff no one needs" and captain called it as soon as an actual threat to the bar rp showed up. I have a bad habit of drawing conclusions without knowing the full story.
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #638020

Tearling wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:13 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:47 pm then how come all these wildly different notes are being smushed under "rule 1" and used as justification for a perma? Can't all notes be considered "bad faith behavior"?
This.

Also it seems like YBS is saying that the only reason he was banned was for note history when he said "The current permanent ban was set in place after reviewing your pattern of recorded behavior this year." which is very questionable.
Has anyone been perma banned based on history alone before? I've always seen people getting banned for a rulebreak + history but never history alone.
I think he meant that it was mainly based on history with this incident which would normally only result in a note being the tipping point.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638024

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:18 pm
Tearling wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:13 pm
This.

I think he meant that it was mainly based on history with this incident which would normally only result in a note being the tipping point.
I would agree if he didn't say
YBS wrote:That being said, that ‘bad draft’ ban and this current permanent ban are mutually exclusive issues
Basically even if this bad draft ban is an error, he's still perma banning him because of note history as you can see when YBS went into further detail:
YBS wrote:I have since removed that ban, well before the time to this appeal. Please let me know if it is still showing up on your record and I will work with the admin team to have it struck from record, because I agree with you that it is not accurate.
Despite acknowledging that it was an error YBS went on to say:
YBS wrote:The very fact that you have responded to the claim with indignant confusion, without even a hint of apologetic self-understanding leads me to confirm my suspicions that you are currently not in the right mindset to change this pattern of in-game behavior.
Which is outright dishonest. How do you make an error, acknowledge the error and fix it, then retroactively act like their confusion over that error is evidence that they are dishonest/"not in the right mindset"?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #638025

I'm not really sure how I feel about the ban. His history absolutely sucks, and recalling the shuttle when everyone else wants to leave is pretty fucked, but I don't like how YBS handled it in general. We'll see what the heads say but I'm not sure this should stick.
boot wrote:Reminder that this is what c*ders want for the game and why they want to push all servers to MRP.
You're the most delusional player on the servers right now. Timber was even saying earlier how he wants to pull the MRP servers back towards being an easier-to-enjoy experience for LRP players.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638026

Going to recite a few of my usual points:

1) If they bug abused to get infinite TCs and did something funny for it, BASED
2) If they bug abused to get infinite TCs and did something shitty with it, get 'em tf outta here
3) If they have a real pattern of bad behavior, and it really is a pattern, you always, always gotta wait for them to actually do something bad enough to justify a real hammer drop. If they're really that bad, it's just a matter of when, not if. If something bad enough to really deserve that drop never comes, then they're getting better and the administrative responses are working.

Permabans when they didn't actually justify that level of punishment are unnecessary for players who are trying and succeeding at actually improving, and they make it harder to stick deserved bans to serial shitters later because they now have evidence that they're being treated unfairly by admins.

I read YBS's post and I'm just not really clear on what exactly happened to warrant a permaban here? One kill and then the pirates got to actually play the game, or what?
Boot

Post by Boot » #638033

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:12 pm
boot wrote:Reminder that this is what c*ders want for the game and why they want to push all servers to MRP.
You're the most delusional player on the servers right now. Timber was even saying earlier how he wants to pull the MRP servers back towards being an easier-to-enjoy experience for LRP players.
Timber is the also the only lad standing against the slippery slope leading to 1984 and the only headmin who kept their promises to add sharkgirls. They are the expection that proves the rule of just how shit c*ders and m*annies truly are. There is a reason why god himself picked Timber to be their voice on this earth.
Image Image
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #638038

Boot wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:48 pm
Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:12 pm
Timber is the also the only lad standing against the slippery slope leading to 1984 and the only headmin who kept their promises to add sharkgirls. They are the expection that proves the rule of just how shit c*ders and m*annies truly are. There is a reason why god himself picked Timber to be their voice on this earth.
I take it back, you're not delusional, you're just goofy as fuck.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638053

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:06 pm I take it back, you're not delusional, you're just goofy as fuck.
I hear this in Raiden Metal Gear's voice

But back on the ban to throw peanuts at, I really wonder what we would see if Pieguy made the ticket correspondence open to viewing. If the station is already suffering serious atmos problems and telecomms failure, while I think telecomms is very easy to fix, few people have read my guide on how so it's not 100% reasonable to expect people to Just Fix It, especially when even GETTING the stuff you need can be a struggle once the pirates show up.

That said, a bit more specific in my peanuting...
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638054

Vekter wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:06 pm I take it back, you're not delusional, you're just goofy as fuck.
I hear this in Raiden Metal Gear's voice

But back on the ban to throw peanuts at, I really wonder what we would see if Pieguy made the ticket correspondence open to viewing. If the station is already suffering serious atmos problems and telecomms failure, while I think telecomms is very easy to fix, few people have read my guide on how so it's not 100% reasonable to expect people to Just Fix It, especially when even GETTING the stuff you need can be a struggle once the pirates show up.

That said, a bit more specific in my peanuting...
► Show Spoiler
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638065

YBS wrote:I have both deleted the antagonist ban due to it's invalid nature and edited the wording of the inciting event to this ban. The note to this now reads:
[MRP] As Traitor, Warned about putting the station in a shuttle-recall loop while station was inhospitable (deadly atmos, tcomms down). (Rule 1)
YBS wrote:That being said, I am still convinced that I'm right about you as a player, regardless of headmin decision.
Based result.
If you see this YBS I think your choice to reverse the ban is a good one, and that your opinion of them being a bad player is also probably true, but hopefully they prove their history wrong.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #638066

cant admins just fucking ban people from JUST manuel
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #638068

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:00 am cant admins just fucking ban people from JUST manuel
No, because it creates this sort of idea that the LRP servers are a "containment server" and there's already enough separation between the LRP and MRP players that this would just worsen it.

That wouldn't even really apply anything here anyway - recalling the shuttle for goofy personal reasons when everyone else wants to leave is still rule 1.
Spoiler:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #638074

Definitely a weird one. Can't really say if it's a warranted ban or not given a lot isn't player facing. Kudos to YBS for having enough faith in their discretion to stand by their ban as it goes to headmins, I think they explained their reasoning pretty well. Although I'd suggest trying to be a bit more casual, it's just a game after all.
[this space reserved]
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638081

Pandarsenic wrote:3) If they have a real pattern of bad behavior, and it really is a pattern, you always, always gotta wait for them to actually do something bad enough to justify a real hammer drop. If they're really that bad, it's just a matter of when, not if. If something bad enough to really deserve that drop never comes, then they're getting better and the administrative responses are working.
This is a great point.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638086

Jesus the longer this goes the worse it gets.
YBS wrote:My actions and decisions after this came from observing his account history, researching his bans and making a judgement call based on his tone both in tickets and this appeal to determine if he is a player that could be guided to better gameplay habits. I decided that he wasn't, which leads us to the ban currently in place.
Since when does an admin retroactively permaban someone based on their own "continued research" outside of the round, long after the ban? Once he was asked to stop recalling, he listened - is that not good ahelp conduct? Then was antag banned, and then in the ban-research lab YBS unilaterally decided he should be permabanned based on notes. You shouldn't be making that sort of decision post facto, much less after already messing up the ban and writing an entirely inaccurate ban reason of "killing everyone."

Incredibly odd decisions here all around.
Spoiler:
massa

Post by massa » #638091

sinfulbliss wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:23 am Incredibly odd decisions here all around.
I just don't know where one gets off with a ban at all, let alone a permaban. Shitpost or not, using daybans from 4 months ago and a bunch of literal notes as fuel for a perma after killing one person is ridiculous and insane.

This dude also sounds like a running riot so he'd be a good time on sybil. I'm struggling to delineate a difference between MRP and LRP. The only difference is weird rules about murder, and on MRP people speak a bit more coherently so their unhinged and insane SS13 behavior becomes more palatable to the superficial, and people who enjoy policing behavior/imposing decorum.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638093

Vekter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:25 am No, because it creates this sort of idea that the LRP servers are a "containment server" and there's already enough separation between the LRP and MRP players that this would just worsen it.
"Why contain it?" 😈

With conspiring regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #638126

As the AI in this round who watched the whole thing I'd like to clarify that Jerry spent a whole lot of time lurking around the comms consoles doing absolutely nothing except recalling the shuttle and went to a bunch of effort to break into/out of caps office and steal that board then take it to a non-depowered area just to recall again its not like he just showed up partway through doing other shit, he was just extending the shuttle timer on a low-sec round that was undergoing significant derailing already (99% sure that was the round where an atmos tech tried to frame me by doing something fucky with the air that set off every alarm on station when I went to get lunch)
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #638142

BONERMASTER wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:23 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:25 am No, because it creates this sort of idea that the LRP servers are a "containment server" and there's already enough separation between the LRP and MRP players that this would just worsen it.
"Why contain it?" 😈

With conspiring regards
-BONERMASTER
Desperate. Your turn.
Spoiler:

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638167

Vekter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:14 pm Desperate. Your turn.
Powerattack +10, Fullattack.

Let's see here:

Nat 20, critical confirmed with 20

I'm not so good with calculating the damage, could you help me with that? That'd be really appreciated! Oh and we're using my dice, hehe! ;)

With fair regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #638179

BONERMASTER wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:14 pm
Vekter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:14 pm Desperate. Your turn.
Powerattack +10, Fullattack.

Let's see here:

I'm not so good with calculating the damage, could you help me with that? That'd be really appreciated! Oh and we're using my dice, hehe! ;)

With fair regards
-BONERMASTER
I don't know what I expected as a response, but this wasn't it.
Spoiler: