im worried that the ddos will result in people getting removed from players club because they can't log into the servers

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

im worried that the ddos will result in people getting removed from players club because they can't log into the servers

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #638191

:cry:
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Re: im worried that the ddos will result in people getting removed from players club because they can't log into the ser

Post by ArcaneDefence » #638193

Just log into campbell then
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: im worried that the ddos will result in people getting removed from players club because they can't log into the ser

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #638194

ArcaneDefence wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:20 pm Just log into campbell then
no
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #638249

I am worried that the ddos will result in me still not being able to play space mans.

My worries are currently reality.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638260

massa wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:58 am I am worried that the ddos will result in me still not being able to play space mans.

My worries are currently reality.
bitch!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #638262

cowards, none of you can handle a 100ms spike meanwhile i suffer with 2000ms and still play just fine
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638265

Playing sure sucks, but you can still connect to the servers, so if there is a will, you won't get removed from the club of players.

With simple regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
CDranzer
Byond Username: CDranzer

Post by CDranzer » #638280

Sure the game is unplayable but at least we get to virtue signal about geopolitics
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #638317

I've been extending the timeframe it looks at.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638323

Personally in the little I've played I haven't been effected by the ddos that much. Sure it can be annoying if one or two inputs don't get registered, but I can still play pretty effectively.
The only problem is the lack of players. Playing on lowpop is torture sometimes, especially right now imo.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #638424

I've virtually stopped playing cuz the server crashing over and over again is boring and frustrating
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #638449

We’re reverting to the days of 100% FREE LAG
Good times.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #638465

i can cope with free lag i cant stand free disconnects
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #638476

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:34 pm i can cope with free lag i cant stand free disconnects
You don’t even have to pay for them, be grateful smh
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638529

why is that a bad thing or something you care about