Puts secure SM shards as decorations for cargo, throws flashbangs, gets a 183 day ban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Puts secure SM shards as decorations for cargo, throws flashbangs, gets a 183 day ban peanut

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #638305

Weirdest Ban Appeal I've ever seen, also what a harsh admin jeez bro. Sybil moment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31566

I saw this i just HAD to make a peanut of it
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: Puts secure SM shards as decorations for cargo, throws flashbangs, gets a 183 day ban peanut

Post by The Wrench » #638307

That’s a shit ban, and I hope they get it overturned. It is *NEVER* morally wrong to admin complaint banbots.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Puts secure SM shards as decorations for cargo, throws flashbangs, gets a 183 day ban peanut

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638309

Admin might of been having a bad round. Because in a vacuum thats a poopy ban that should instead be turned into an antag token lmao
► Show Spoiler
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638313

There could be more to it but on the surface this looks like a bad ban.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #638314

this is a true sybil moment.
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #638315

Throwing flashbangs into wormholes is objectively hilarious. I haven't looked at the logs but this looks like a really bad ban and I hope it gets overturned.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #638316

The admemes funny murderbone got cucked by a portal flashbang
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #638324

guys calm down we can't expect every trialmin to get every ban correct. Just accept that nothing is going to change and touch some grass.

edit: "Irresponsibility to safely contain something as dangerous as a supermatter crystal in a public area as a non antagonist is the reason for the ban." Literally behind plasmaglass that only gets activated because of a meme pr. Just remember to blow a kiss at any SM you see because it doesn't matter how many safety precautions Brick sets up he'll take the flack for it.
Last edited by Boot on Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638327

Boot wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:14 pm guys calm down we can't expect every trialmin to get every ban correct. Just accept that nothing is going to change and touch some grass.
Is this suppose to be a joke?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638330

Ban the dude who exploited a bug to set off the shard, not the person who didn't reinforce the shard against bug abuse
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #638331

oh my god kisses arn't logged as emotes are they.
Image Image
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #638335

I like his name, it's a certified felinid name.

I've overturned this ban via rule 0.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638338

>mfw my emote teleports through glass and blows up an sm crystal

>gets the person who set it up banned for me destroying the station with anomalies

whoever bug abused is a powerful foe with giga chad energy
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638349

My goal for today is to kick start a CO2 engine by blowing kisses at it
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #638354

Pandarsenic wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:29 pm Ban the dude who exploited a bug to set off the shard, not the person who didn't reinforce the shard against bug abuse
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/63858 feature btw
Weston Echard on Sybil
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638360

Ordering a shard and containing it with plasmaglass is a pretty damn good measure to store it. The cargo ban shouldn't even be being upheld.

Also kissing an SM to delam it is objectively hilarious and anyone who gets mad at the following explosion and damage is a crybaby.

I don't wanna say it but what's with all these extremely dubious trialadmin bans recently? Is the recent cycle not trained enough or something because it feels like they're doling bans out too carelessly. You shouldn't be banning someone for 180 days period for this, an appeal shouldn't have been necessary.
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638365

blackdav123 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:54 pm
Pandarsenic wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:29 pm Ban the dude who exploited a bug to set off the shard, not the person who didn't reinforce the shard against bug abuse
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/63858 feature btw
We were DECEIVED by Goof's deleted post!

Still, the point stands - if you're gonna ban someone, it should be the person who activated it, same as if someone ran up with a stolen laser and powered it that way as a nonantag.

BUT ALSO since no bug abuse

JUST DON'T BAN ANYONE
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:42 pm Also kissing an SM to delam it is objectively hilarious and anyone who gets mad at the following explosion and damage is a crybaby.
People doing stupid stuff and having catastrophic accidents unfold is the heart of SS13! Let it happen, laugh it off. It's just one round.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #638378

we're getting some absolutely insane appeals lately and I am totally here for it
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #638381

I'm not an admin, so I don't know what the admin training process is like. But I think that the idea that "you're not here to punish naughty behaviour, you're just here to make sure people are having fun" should be formally hammered in to every new trialmin's brain.
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #638383

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:42 pm I don't wanna say it but what's with all these extremely dubious trialadmin bans recently? Is the recent cycle not trained enough or something because it feels like they're doling bans out too carelessly. You shouldn't be banning someone for 180 days period for this, an appeal shouldn't have been necessary.
admiralawesome isnt a trialadmin?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #638395

I've had to deal with, and observed this shitter multiple times

I only see him every so often but it's pretty clear he only plays on tg to grief

good riddance to this trash, stay gone
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #638412

This ban is bullshit. Making extremely dangerous contraptions with zero concern for health and safety is a time honored tradition on space station 13!
When a xenomorph egg is found in science, the research director WILL decide that raising a brood of captive xenomorphs is a great idea.
When the captain falls into the gas chamber in the bar the atmos tech that made it might be executed, but he isn't banned!
HFR BYOS shuttle? You bet!
Romerol zoo going horribly wrong and causing the zombie apocalypse? Yep!
It's a research station in the middle of nowhere filled with the most expendable and unstable personel nanotrasen could scrounge up. Of course you're gonna see cutting edge tech being horrifically misused by the poorly adjusted savants that populate it.
Free my boy. Cargo SM decoration sounds based
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638415

Exactly, disco inferno shuttle was life, and it takes an extremely small man to remove it from the game for "safety reasons".

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #638423

Making a supermatter shard zoo is EXTREMELY funny and should be a positive commendation
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638446

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: admiralawesome isnt a trialadmin?
My B it’s hard to tell cause there’s no trialadmin role on forums.

Nevertheless I don’t take anything I said back about the ban, it’s extraordinarily bad and I wouldn’t expect it from a trialadmin much less a full admin.

Also wow this guy really did a good job defending the chaos of SS13 and why minor disturbances should be allowed. Probably the best appeal I’ve seen in a while
Spoiler:
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #638456

I'd like to defer to anti-shitter judgement but I'm not sure about this one.

If anything whoever kiss-spammed the sm shard into overload should be held accountable if they're weren't tot.
The logic that it's the SM orderers fault is kind of weak, like putting a TTV in a bag then banning the toxins scientist who left it there instead of the guy who detonated it.
This same metaphor wouldnt stick if you just left random trigger radios to bombs and then some new guy used it in hand.
But SM shards are pretty obviously labelled dangerous and kiss-spamming or lasering them is much more clearly antag behavior.

Everything I've read in the appeal so far seems like pretty standard fare Sybil behavior.
I'm also against knee-capping LRP chaos/stupidity that isn't flagrantly power-game self-antag.

Jortymorty also has a pretty okay record for an Epic Assistant Gamer.

In conclusion: Fucking trialmins we should headmin sinful
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #638460

Maybe noone needs to be punished sometimes, you know? Decorating with secured shards is a funny and dangerously creative idea. Delamming one or more with a kiss, even if a bug, is hilarious. Both are absurd, and fitting for the classic ss13 experience. At most a minor note if a ticket gets heated and shows clear signs of bad faith, so the behavior can be tracked. But what are these bans??

Did anyone ahelp this? Did anyone get round removed? Did this impact negatively the round as a whole for the majority? These are the questions that need to be asked, instead of "Do I personally like what this guy is doing?"

Admins need to stop validhunting for rulebreaks, seriously.

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638463

I'll play devils advocate and guess the admin was annoyed seeing the "sm delam woops" happen again.

There was once a player who would build a tesla in cargo, and somehow some-way the shields would go off and it'd get loose.

Fun the first time!

But then they did it again, again, again, and again. And at that point the fact that their tesla keeps getting loose and ending the round makes them more of dick then adding fun. Which is why they got noted and banned.

It's a cool one time thing. Just note and warn if it becomes a repeat gimmick by the same faces
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638507

Agux909 wrote:Did anyone ahelp this? Did anyone get round removed? Did this impact negatively the round as a whole for the majority? These are the questions that need to be asked, instead of "Do I personally like what this guy is doing?"
These are extremely dangerous questions admins do not want you to ask.
Spoiler:
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #638516

This is the result of the MRP takeover! The values and entertainment of Sybil and Bagil will fade away in place of RP-friendly “fun.” Soon, admins on LRP will issue permabans when poor souls miss the minimum sentence count of 35 per post, and no one will even be allowed to utter the word “Manuel” unless they hold a PhD in the English Language or equivalent.

These are the end times. Sell your stocks in /tg/station while you still can.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #638521

"Oh boy, I sure do hope no one sabotages this dangerous device I made, that would be TERRIBLE and result in so much death and destruction!"
*winks at camera*
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #638522

FleaMcP wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:49 pm This is the result of the MRP takeover! The values and entertainment of Sybil and Bagil will fade away in place of RP-friendly “fun.” Soon, admins on LRP will issue permabans when poor souls miss the minimum sentence count of 35 per post, and no one will even be allowed to utter the word “Manuel” unless they hold a PhD in the English Language or equivalent.

These are the end times. Sell your stocks in /tg/station while you still can.
Buy blockbuster $BLIAQ
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #638525

NoxVS wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:09 am "Oh boy, I sure do hope no one sabotages this dangerous device I made, that would be TERRIBLE and result in so much death and destruction!"
*winks at camera*
Seems very uncharitable to assume the worst faith motivation possible imo. Unless he has a history or something then ig I can’t fault you for coming to that conclusion, though still pretty unfair.
[this space reserved]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638527

NoxVS wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:09 am "Oh boy, I sure do hope no one sabotages this dangerous device I made, that would be TERRIBLE and result in so much death and destruction!"
*winks at camera*
yeah imagine something cool and fun happening, what a terrible fate
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #638534

*winks at camera*
You are right. We should pad every nook and cranny in the game. Turn it into a hugbox, get rid of chaos, and keep everyone having a good fun RP experience :)
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #638594

*winks at camera*
"Oh boy, I hope nobody uses an incredibly niche rule-breaking exploit abuse to blow up this amusing potential hazard I put extra effort into keeping intact! Boy howdy I'd hate to be banned for the next 2,900 rounds of ss13 if that happened! "
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #638605

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:22 pm
*winks at camera*
"Oh boy, I hope nobody uses an incredibly niche rule-breaking exploit abuse to blow up this amusing potential hazard I put extra effort into keeping intact! Boy howdy I'd hate to be banned for the next 2,900 rounds of ss13 if that happened! "
"extra effort into keeping intact" is usually some degree of cooling
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #638609

*winks at camera*
Blowing a kiss at the SM shard giving it energy is intentional https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/63858
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638610

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:53 am Buy blockbuster $BLIAQ
Legendary insult....
► Show Spoiler
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #638623

NoxVS wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:18 pm
*winks at camera*
Usually? Have you managed to convince yourself that anything about this situation is usual, especially the SM crystal decorations that were protected behind solid plasmaglass, and unless some weird obscure mechanic was abused, shouldn't have started to delam?

If he did install a cooling system, and someone broke the plasmaglass causing it to delam, you could use this same logic to say he should have installed 2 layers of plasma glass just to be extra careful. And if 2 layers were broken? He should have told security to guard the crystals first. He very clearly tried to protect the crystals behind plasmaglass, that should be enough to settle any discussion on his motive.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #638627

Tearling wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:55 am
NoxVS wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:18 pm
*winks at camera*
Usually? Have you managed to convince yourself that anything about this situation is usual, especially the SM crystal decorations that were protected behind solid plasmaglass, and unless some weird obscure mechanic was abused, shouldn't have started to delam?

If he did install a cooling system, and someone broke the plasmaglass causing it to delam, you could use this same logic to say he should have installed 2 layers of plasma glass just to be extra careful. And if 2 layers were broken? He should have told security to guard the crystals first. He very clearly tried to protect the crystals behind plasmaglass, that should be enough to settle any discussion on his motive.
Lasers go through glass, a single laser shot would delaminate it. Possession of a laser based gun isn't really an obscure mechanic.

And nah, I couldn't use this same logic. If you put in the effort to stop the lowest effort sabotages, I don't really see a problem with it. Cooling, at least something like a reinforced glass so some guy with a crowbar doesn't just bash it open, that feels like adequate safety measures to me.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638628

You can't really install cooling without access to an RPD and half-decent knowledge of atmos.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #638629

Pandarsenic wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:07 am You can't really install cooling without access to an RPD and half-decent knowledge of atmos.
Then don't mess around with supermatters?
RPDs are easy to get, cooling is easy to set up. Scrubbers take in gas, it goes into space with the heat exchange thingies, filter out everything but nitrogen, it gets vented back in.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638637

You got a stick in your ass, brother. You as a whole should come to terms with how this game should be treated, because you have funny and wacky non-sense mechanics on the one hand, and on the other we got you jannies punishing the shit out of anyone that does not behave like a rational fucking robot.

You blasting this guy, because he didn't protect against the possibility of someone blowing a kiss and detonating an SM shard, is just peak absurdity, literal Kafka at this point.
Either we all go nuts on this nonsense station and stuff blows up, or you stop merging retard code.

With deranged regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638641

NoxVS wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 am Then don't mess around with supermatters?
I agree with you on a lot of stuff but I tend to prefer if, short of outright malicious troublemaking, players are free to implement their bad ideas and then try to figure out solutions when these ideas are disastrous in utterly predictable ways or to just stare in silent awe as they go wrong in dramatically unpredictable ways. Even on HRP servers, people are expected to (within reason) have exceptionally bad ideas that results in *BWOINK* "Okay hindsight is 20/20 but the idea seemed fine at the time." It is good, proper, and normal for Nanotrasen's Finest to engage in OSHA noncompliance nightmares driven by curiosity, vanity, one-upmanship, ignorance or outright stupidity, greed, envy, petty vengefulness, etc. - to demonstrate what can only be described as a dwarven level of disregard for reasons that can only really be described as "I didn't think that far ahead."
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #638642

NoxVS wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 am
Pandarsenic wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:07 am You can't really install cooling without access to an RPD and half-decent knowledge of atmos.
RPDs are easy to get, cooling is easy to set up. Scrubbers take in gas, it goes into space with the heat exchange thingies, filter out everything but nitrogen, it gets vented back in.
They weren't being used as engines. They were inactive and intended as decoration. By having plasmaglass around the shards he prevented like 99% of possible low effort attempts to grief it (literally all physical projectiles and thrown items) and a dude with a laser could have just as easily broken a few pipes in the actual SM and then lasered it for the same effect. Him not knowing that kisses turns the supermatter into a raging red firestorm isn't a good enough reason for a 4 month b&, and neither is "extensive note history". Daily reminder that you guys aren't supposed to use notes as a way to kick bans down the street for another admin to deal with, which means that his note history by definition isn't enough to get him banned on its own
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #638645

Annihilite111 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:03 am
Daily reminder that you guys aren't supposed to use notes as a way to kick bans down the street for another admin to deal with...
Objectively untrue.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #638646

BONERMASTER wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:32 am Either we all go nuts on this nonsense station and stuff blows up, or you stop merging retard code.
...Who does
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #638650

NoxVS shopping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1btDc5xJe0
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638661

Mothblocks wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:06 am
BONERMASTER wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:32 am Either we all go nuts on this nonsense station and stuff blows up, or you stop merging retard code.
...Who does
Wh- Like, making a kiss blow up the supermatter crystal?
Again, this is stupid as hell, but in the context of a wacky, zany murdersimulator game, this is the kind of thing that you'd expect. But you don't expect a janni to turn around and ban you for half a fucking year because you didn't take into account all the various demented ways, like blowing a kiss through solidified plasmaglass, through which your crystal could be detonated.

Besides, everything concerning these supermatter crystals should have been left for the players to handle, that's what the security department is for, that builds player initiative, that creates stories. If you (Admiral Awesome) can't figure this out as a janni that's been doing this for one year, give your rank to me, I'll make better use of it.

XOXO
-BONERMASTER