That Nova KD admin complaint

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Likteer
Byond Username: Likteer

That Nova KD admin complaint

Post by Likteer » #638657

► Show Spoiler
Ahem
Yes, I know Nova KD and never did there live a kinder, more generous man.
He is a cup overflowing with the very cream of human goodness.
All the time I've known him, he's never done anything immoral.

Unless maybe the ethereal ERP ring.

And he has never done anything illegal.

Unless you count all the times he sold Bath Salts disguised as a CMO.

He has always been a good, law-abiding citizen of /tg/ station Terry [EU] [CRASHES FIXED] and a community-conscious individual.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: That Nova KD admin complaint

Post by Mothblocks » #638725

Peanuts go in the Player's Club, I'm moving this.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #638731

>Shitters on Terry

What else is new.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #638732

I love when people play fuckfuck games with sensitive and intensely charged political topics just so they can dance around the bush until confronted/asked to not be cringe in a public place, then turn into schrodinger's douchebag

not that i personally have a stake, but this is very embarrassing to look at
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638734

What, you don't want rightwing extremists to flood your community and hijack it with half-truths, conspiracies and demands to kill all the ethnic groups they don't like?
haha, sure thing (((jannie)))!

With extreme regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638759

It's nice to have the occasional appeal or complaint where someone is so transparently, obviously wrong that anyone can see it and no complex decisions are needed.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638764

yeah, this is a really obvious one. maybe don't reference IRL political events in my space station roleplaying game thanks.
speaking of which, when is the irish car bomb interaction with the clown car being removed?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
SuperNovaa41
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Post by SuperNovaa41 » #638765

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:16 am speaking of which, when is the irish car bomb interaction with the clown car being removed?
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/66315 its not
I am a maintainer for /tg/

I play Seth Scherer somtimes

datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638766

sad.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #638767

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:16 am yeah, this is a really obvious one. maybe don't reference IRL political events in my space station roleplaying game thanks.
speaking of which, when is the irish car bomb interaction with the clown car being removed?
Or pride pins.
Image Image
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638768

Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:25 am Or pride pins.
You're comparing literal terrorism to pride pins.
Incredible.

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #638769

Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:25 am
datorangebottle wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:16 am yeah, this is a really obvious one. maybe don't reference IRL political events in my space station roleplaying game thanks.
Or pride pins.
Separation is absolute motherfucker
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Boot

Post by Boot » #638771

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:27 am
Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:25 am Or pride pins.
You're comparing literal terrorism to pride pins.
Incredible.
I thought you were just complaining about irl political shit? I guess you can move the goalpost to keep your own pet issue in friend.
Image Image
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #638772

ah yes, the two sexualities, straight and political
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #638773

Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:05 am I thought you were just complaining about irl political shit? I guess you can move the goalpost to keep your own pet issue in friend.
There's a difference between something that is hurting literally nobody and something that has actually killed a bunch of people. If you can't make the distinction, this conversation is over.

Boot

Post by Boot » #638776

datorangebottle wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:12 am
Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:05 am I thought you were just complaining about irl political shit? I guess you can move the goalpost to keep your own pet issue in friend.
There's a difference between something that is hurting literally nobody and something that has actually killed a bunch of people. If you can't make the distinction, this conversation is over.
The name of a drink didn't kill anyone laddie. Calm down, pump the breaks, realize that we can have refences to stuff, even stuff some people(gasp) might have issues with. Should we get rid of the freedom vending machines because some crazy leftists are going to cry "oh no showing an american flag in the 2562 when it stood for slavery, colonialization, and patriarchy!!!"

The answer, hopefully, is ofcourse not because people who are going to cry about that can't separate that their 2d space man atmos sim isn't the place to have their pet political battle shouldn't be given the time of day And yes this does include me whenever I cry about whatever else the antifa leftist communist furry agenda adds to the game next week because if I really cared that much I'd just learn to sprite in a MCGA hat or straight pride pin in myself to win some battle that was never truly being fought in the first place.
Image Image
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #638777

Morphine has both killed people and made people happy.

I propose that morphine is only craft able every other round.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #638778

Politics user. You disgust me.

With puking regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #638780

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:10 am ah yes, the two sexualities, straight and political
politics is kinda gay tbh
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #638782

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:08 pm What, you don't want rightwing extremists to flood your community and hijack it with half-truths, conspiracies and demands to kill all the ethnic groups they don't like?
haha, sure thing (((jannie)))!

With extreme regards
-BONERMASTER
Man I just can't get a fucking read on you well done
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #638784

Boot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:26 am
The name of a drink didn't kill anyone laddie. Calm down, pump the breaks, realize that we can have refences to stuff, even stuff some people(gasp) might have issues with. Should we get rid of the freedom vending machines because some crazy leftists are going to cry "oh no showing an american flag in the 2562 when it stood for slavery, colonialization, and patriarchy!!!"

The answer, hopefully, is ofcourse not because people who are going to cry about that can't separate that their 2d space man atmos sim isn't the place to have their pet political battle shouldn't be given the time of day And yes this does include me whenever I cry about whatever else the antifa leftist communist furry agenda adds to the game next week because if I really cared that much I'd just learn to sprite in a MCGA hat or straight pride pin in myself to win some battle that was never truly being fought in the first place.
you are stuck in 2016
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638786

my grandfather was a founder of the IRA shame on you for trying to remove his legacy of being on the no-fly list.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #638796

I am the leftist communist furry agenda and next week I will be adding Puzzgrid bomb defusing
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #638797

Good grief this is a dumpster-fire of a thread.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638799

Mothblocks wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:54 am I am the leftist communist furry agenda and next week I will be adding Puzzgrid bomb defusing
you shoulda added the proxy bomb defusal method.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #638801

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:59 am Good grief this is a dumpster-fire of a thread.
I'm sorry you had to see me like this son I never wanted it this way
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638805

Stickymayhem wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:07 am
WineAllWine wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:59 am Good grief this is a dumpster-fire of a thread.
I'm sorry you had to see me like this son I never wanted it this way
you shoulda added the proxy bomb defusal method.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #638835

fuck you one of my ancestors is probably irish this is fucking personal
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #638862

i see what leftists and virtue signalers did to wikipedia, thats all i need to know about them

remember to make your twatter posts complaining about elon musks takeover or disneys right to protest a school law while making money from slaves in other countries
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #638895

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:53 am i see what leftists and virtue signalers did to wikipedia, thats all i need to know about them
what did we do to wikipedia?
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:53 am remember to make your twatter posts complaining about elon musks takeover or disneys right to protest a school law while making money from slaves in other countries
ahh yes the highly intelligent nuanced take of "other bad thing happen so ignore this bad thing that i like but am too much of a pussy to openly support"
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #638896

Stickymayhem wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:13 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:53 am i see what leftists and virtue signalers did to wikipedia, thats all i need to know about them
You reverted his contributions to Anna Kendrick, Joe Biden, Homosexuality, Karl Marx#Sexuality, Marxism#Criticism, File:human_penis.jpg and L'Jarius Sneed.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #638902

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:53 am remember to make your twatter posts complaining about elon musks takeover or disneys right to protest a school law while making money from slaves in other countries
ahh yes the highly intelligent nuanced take of "other bad thing happen so ignore this bad thing that i like but am too much of a pussy to openly support"
Definition of whataboutism
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Likteer
Byond Username: Likteer

Post by Likteer » #638916

Yeah I just wanted to make a funi Heavy Metal reference
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #638917

This thread fucking sucks. This is why we can't have nice things.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Stickymayhem, what is he sticky with.

Post by Nabski » #638918

The moment Stickymayhem showed up with brain worms there was no recovery.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638923

I remember on Sybil a couple of weeks ago some people were spamming the AI with a bunch of zoomer humour laws and I suggested over Common they add one saying women aren’t human and they didn’t do it and then an admin gave me the nickname “Edgy Jokes”, which makes them way cooler than Stickymayhem (not a hard bar to clear, I know).

I just think Ricky Gervais is the prototypical British narcissist (ok, maybe Jimmy Savile actually) and he wouldn’t have a problem with these Sam Hyde-tier dog whistles about Israel, so Stickymayhem should follow his lead and maybe focus on looking out for minority groups that actually need people in their corner.
yeah, this is a really obvious one. maybe don't reference IRL political events in my space station roleplaying game thanks.
They should add a small tank purchasable through cargo for riot control/blowing shit up and if it runs you over while you’re standing still facing it you unlock an achievement with a funny title that’s a play on words referencing Tiananmen Square (e.g. Tiananmen Squish) which would then cause our game to be banned in China for referencing something that didn’t happen
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #638974

easy there chief