skyrat peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

skyrat peanut

Post by iamgoofball » #639489

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: skyrat peanut

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639497

I think that stan smith guy is probably wehweh.

Also lol at this freak, he got permabanned from tg and the discord because of his shitty behaviour towards anyone who would criticize skyrat. What a toss.

I will say one thing though, goof, that you probably don't wanna spread this around too much. You've probably posted too many digg threads for one day, and in addition I don't think trying to get their bot banned is doing much good unless you can demonstrate they're doing actually potentially illegal stuff. The devs are kind of different people, presumably.

(never say never, they might have skeletons in their closet)

Edit: I forgot about the manuel bans lol what an egotist.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #639500

Reading Stan_Smith comments is enlightening.

Hopefully he's just dumb and goof isn't pulling a Feweh
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #639504

chocolate_bickie wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:32 pm Reading Stan_Smith comments is enlightening.

Hopefully he's just dumb and goof isn't pulling a Feweh
i think that stan_smith guy just saw the thread where xyel said he'd ban trans rights and just immediately made his decision from there

you can't help someone that posts in defense of elon musk tbh
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #639505

I don't get what the toss up is, everybody knows that skyrat is the one server you go to for virtually experiencing the most repugnant and depraved of sexual devancies and degeneracy. You'll honestly cry foul, because the host of that server, permanently on the verge of death due to craving dopamine, sexed your virtual avatar? Take a look at the server you're joining, brother.

You know it is a shithole. I know it. Everyone knows it. You being run down and swallowed by a rape shark IS the intended experience. If you click join, with any other mindset, you have some more brushing up on internet culture to do, my naive friend. The host being an unstable abusive nutjob whose sole purpose in life is to maintain the most putrid and vile monument to human failure, is exactly what you should expect.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #639522

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:56 pm I don't get what the toss up is, everybody knows that skyrat is the one server you go to for virtually experiencing the most repugnant and depraved of sexual devancies and degeneracy. You'll honestly cry foul, because the host of that server, permanently on the verge of death due to craving dopamine, sexed your virtual avatar? Take a look at the server you're joining, brother.

You know it is a shithole. I know it. Everyone knows it. You being run down and swallowed by a rape shark IS the intended experience. If you click join, with any other mindset, you have some more brushing up on internet culture to do, my naive friend. The host being an unstable abusive nutjob whose sole purpose in life is to maintain the most putrid and vile monument to human failure, is exactly what you should expect.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
goof just loves playing the victim
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639524

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:56 pm You know it is a shithole. I know it. Everyone knows it. You being run down and swallowed by a rape shark IS the intended experience. If you click join, with any other mindset, you have some more brushing up on internet culture to do, my naive friend.
I'm a Manuel player so I was led to believe, before this happened, that it was a good server. Call me dumb/naive but until this happened I always thought of Skyrat as "that one erp server that could be a good fall-back if I want to take a break from /tg/"
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639536

Living God

Extraordinary Person

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #639537

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #639548

Imagine devoting any minutes of your precious life to this drama, let alone being the one to instigate it (not Goof)
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #639578

Local man SHOCKED to find that the head admin of skyrat is EGOTISTICAL and QUITE A BIT CREEPY.

More at 7
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #639579

Redpill me on Skyrat
► Show Spoiler
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #639582

Farquaar wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:58 am Redpill me on Skyrat
you can do very decent non-erotic roleplay. most people keep anything sexual private (erp in public is outright not allowed)
you WILL see giant snake ladies and horses, sure. the other day there was even an announcement from the captain saying "i'm going to be fucking in my office and it has glasswalls. you have to pay to watch or join" which i found hilarious because it's rare (and not even allowed)
you'll see a bunch of sexless losers cry because it's an erp server despite the fact they've never played there or because ~erp bad~
i don't like playing there too often because 1. i don't erp 2. i have encountered one antagonist in 40 hours. i love roleplaying but i like clicking on things every so often and i don't do that a lot in skyrat, but i do have cool conversations with people
basically you need to be sex positive but you under no circumstances need to engage in sexual roleplay to have any meaningful interaction. it's pretty cool and the sprites are gorgeous
AS FOR ADMIN MATTERS i have no idea im a good boy and never get in trouble anywhere
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #639585

I'm going to pretend that this is about fulp, and yeah, this is pretty accurate for fulp.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #639590

Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:08 am Imagine devoting any minutes of your precious life to this drama, let alone being the one to instigate it (not Goof)
Imagine devoting any minutes of your precious life to ANY drama, let alone being the one to instigate it (not Goof)
Hugs
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639592

wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:15 am AS FOR ADMIN MATTERS i have no idea im a good boy and never get in trouble anywhere
doubt I bet you get into trouble REGULARLY.
Ryusenshu
Byond Username: Ryusenshu

Post by Ryusenshu » #639593

Tearling wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:04 pm
BONERMASTER wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:56 pm You know it is a shithole. I know it. Everyone knows it. You being run down and swallowed by a rape shark IS the intended experience. If you click join, with any other mindset, you have some more brushing up on internet culture to do, my naive friend.
I'm a Manuel player so I was led to believe, before this happened, that it was a good server. Call me dumb/naive but until this happened I always thought of Skyrat as "that one erp server that could be a good fall-back if I want to take a break from /tg/"
Same here
i took a break from playing tg a month ago, so i was looking for another server to get my fix
Guess i dont
wubli

Post by wubli » #639594

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:48 am
wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:15 am AS FOR ADMIN MATTERS i have no idea im a good boy and never get in trouble anywhere
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhSHHHSHHHHHHHH
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639609

wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:15 am you'll see a bunch of sexless losers cry because it's an erp server despite the fact they've never played there or because ~erp bad~
If you’re doing ERP sincerely it’s because you’re sexless. I add the sincerely qualifier because I feel like Puke Chunks was probably slaying.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639612

wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:42 am
What did you get into trouble for Wubli?
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639616

I will literally admit the moment I step out of tg I think I just go full gremlin mode somtimes. One time on cit I spraypainted every inch of Box red. I am talking the giant square blob graffiti. In the most eye shearing red imaginable. I also coloured every light and every object I could find, and had two other accomplices who helped me. The reason? I wanted to blend into the background but badly. Like a red tiny blur scurrying everywhere and spraypainting the walls and floors into a homogenous mess.

The captain called an ERT and I got a note while the other two got banned. I was both punished ooc and ic for painting the station literally neon red.

Some things I'll say about tg that other servers lack sometimes, and I've heard it come up a few times over on the rat too, so maybe it is actually applicable. Not allowing things to settle organically (the captain tried to kill us with their sabre and they called an ERT to help because it really was just that fucking bad), nor limiting punishments to a single response (both an ic reponse with an red alert (seriously) ert and an ooc punishment on top), can make those places feel a lot less interesting.

And I guess, sometimes, just straight up integrity given the subject of these digg posts. (though in my anecdote I think I had something coming so it's not like this story was a noteworthy example of a lack of integrity, just kinda needing to get a point across too harshly and not knowing restraint with your responsibilities even if it isn't acting outside of granted power)

(also it's worth bringing up cit since the rat shares dna to some extent, being founded by some of cits castoffs)
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639617

Who the fuck notes people for recoloring the station? That shit's funny and harmless
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639621

It wasn't just recolouring. I literally just bathed the station in a blurry eyestraining mess. You couldn't see any turfs whatsoever and it hurt to look at for too long. Absolutely escalation worthy.

And you too can replicate it in an less egregious way with the power of reskinnable tiles! Just swap the tiles in the hallway to something utterly garish like mech charger port floors with animations, and hey presto! People want to fucking murder you.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #639624

Writing that one down for a bored non antag engineer round
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #639625

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:56 am It wasn't just recolouring. I literally just bathed the station in a blurry eyestraining mess. You couldn't see any turfs whatsoever and it hurt to look at for too long. Absolutely escalation worthy.

And you too can replicate it in an less egregious way with the power of reskinnable tiles! Just swap the tiles in the hallway to something utterly garish like mech charger port floors with animations, and hey presto! People want to fucking murder you.
thanks stealing this
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #639626

Mothblocks wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:21 am Writing that one down for a bored non antag engineer round
FUCK
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #639627

Pretty sure that at one point on terry people kept painting the floors into that black-yellow danger stripe thing. Horrible to look at.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #639628

Wait until goofball finds out that literally all server hosts other than MSO are like this openly or secretly, he's the only sane one in the community
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639630

iamgoofball wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:21 am
Mothblocks wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:21 am Writing that one down for a bored non antag engineer round
FUCK
Jokes on you guys I already did it! But with the stark white floor tile. I was playing my enby character, and when I do, I'd colour half my hair a light toned colour (or just white in this instance), and the other half black. I wanted to stand out against the floor tiles but then my hair to disappear when I turned around.

I'm pretty sure Melberts walked up to me as captain and very firmly told me to reverse it. The threat of violence was very real.

So I swapped it to the other shade of my hair. Black floor tiles. >:3

(I now have an intense desire for a two tone half'n'half usiness suit to make this look even funnier)
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #639653

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:56 am It wasn't just recolouring. I literally just bathed the station in a blurry eyestraining mess. You couldn't see any turfs whatsoever and it hurt to look at for too long. Absolutely escalation worthy.

I love doing this when I get the chance. There's something cathartic about not using the same tile selection twice.
Hugs
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #639663

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 am Wait until goofball finds out that literally all server hosts other than MSO are like this openly or secretly, he's the only sane one in the community
What about SoS, who was simply a grey tiding werewolf
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #639666

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 am Wait until goofball finds out that literally all server hosts other than MSO are like this openly or secretly, he's the only sane one in the community
the solution is tg hosted skyrat

skyra/tg/, your time has finally come
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639667

NoxVS wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:41 pm

nah
Living God

Extraordinary Person

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #639668

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 pm

nah
why do you fear progress
this is the future
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639669

NoxVS wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:49 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 pm

nah
why do you fear progress
this is the future
I can't say what I wanna say without getting serious so I won't say it at all.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

wubli

Post by wubli » #639671

cacogen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:43 am
wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:15 am you'll see a bunch of sexless losers cry because it's an erp server despite the fact they've never played there or because ~erp bad~
If you’re doing ERP sincerely it’s because you’re sexless. I add the sincerely qualifier because I feel like Puke Chunks was probably slaying.
erp is just erotica written with someone else. its co-writing it. it'd be disingenuous to deny that its a replacement for irl activity for some, but it's naive to pretend erpers can't be people who have active sexual lives and simply enjoy writing erotic literature
if anything, if you're very good at it, you probably have firsthand experience
it's just silly to jump in the bandwagon of "youre a loser if you efuck!!" yeah maybe you are. maybe you aren't. fairly sure it's a bit complicated to jerk off while writing paragraphs
wubli

Post by wubli » #639672

Annihilite111 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:23 am
wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:42 am
What did you get into trouble for Wubli?
im kidding i legitimately have never been banned.i got noted on tg for saying "pweasey uwu" but im deathly afraid of messing up so i play it safe, always

sorry about the double post im on my phone snd i wasnt gonna manually quote
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639673

ISn't ERP just like dirty talk?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639680

wubli wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:53 pm erp is just erotica written with someone else. its co-writing it. it'd be disingenuous to deny that its a replacement for irl activity for some, but it's naive to pretend erpers can't be people who have active sexual lives and simply enjoy writing erotic literature
if anything, if you're very good at it, you probably have firsthand experience
it's just silly to jump in the bandwagon of "youre a loser if you efuck!!" yeah maybe you are. maybe you aren't. fairly sure it's a bit complicated to jerk off while writing paragraphs
I think you've hit the nail on the coffin here.The majority of folk do it because they enjoy basically writing collaborative improv erotica, and unless they're basically caveman grunting at each other then nutting, I think a few of those folk could easily make the jump to just...writing erotica for people. It's a potential income stream. I have friends who make pretty reasonable money through commissions doing it.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #639681

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 pm unless they're basically caveman grunting at each other then nutting
sec rp my beloved
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639682

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:01 pm
NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 pm unless they're basically caveman grunting at each other then nutting
sec rp my beloved
no
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #639683

sec rp my beloved
HNG. VALID. CRUG BATON VALID. VALID FIGHT BACK. TRIBE HELP. CRUG DYING.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639686

sec rp my beloved
There is a very real overlap between 'grunting horny brained degen' and 'unga sec beat badman and feel good'.

Instant gratification activates endorphins. Make Grug feel good. No think, only do.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #639713

I've been telling MSO this for months
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #639714

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:21 am One time on cit I spraypainted every inch of Box red. I am talking the giant square blob graffiti. In the most eye shearing red imaginable. I also coloured every light and every object I could find
One of my favorite bits I've ever done as a chaplain was to play paint it black on a keyboard, smash **everything** that produces any kind of light in the chapel, and then paint everything fullblack.
Had a small army of cleanbots I had to kill off, and we even had sentient vending machines come by once. The day to day was chilling with some cool dudes in the dark and talking about edgy shit and screeching at anyone that dared bring a light source in

This sort of thing can definitely be fun and memorable beyond just being a goblin
Attachments
chapel.png
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #639780

This thread the the digg threads alone has decreased the TG player acceptance rate into skyrat by 45%.

Doing god’s work, Goof. No longer will Skyrat be able to steal all our admins and retired players.
Spoiler:
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #639795

I still cannot handle how people say "flying rodent" or "downstream" I know why you're doing it but come on just grow a pair, if it's embarrassing it's for a reason no?
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #639796

Goof says downstream because when he says Skyrat a bunch of digg babies go ewwwwww 😨😨😰😰
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #639837

TheFinalPotato wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:02 am I still cannot handle how people say "flying rodent" or "downstream" I know why you're doing it but come on just grow a pair, if it's embarrassing it's for a reason no?
"Flying rodent" is not obsfucating, it's just a funny nickname for the server. I call it "the rat" just as much and people definitely know what I mean when I say that.
Mothblocks wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:43 am Goof says downstream because when he says Skyrat a bunch of digg babies go ewwwwww 😨😨😰😰
People are babies and whinge about rat coders coming upstream for help.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #639891

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 pm I have friends who make pretty reasonable money through commissions doing it.
i like money and am poor where do i get clients