skyrat peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

skyrat peanut

Post by iamgoofball » #639489

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: skyrat peanut

Post by iamgoofball » #639891

NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 pm I have friends who make pretty reasonable money through commissions doing it.
i like money and am poor where do i get clients
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #639954

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:37 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 am Wait until goofball finds out that literally all server hosts other than MSO are like this openly or secretly, he's the only sane one in the community
What about SoS, who was simply a grey tiding werewolf
didnt he ultimately get owned because someone looked at the server logs and found that he was force-disconnecting anyone who annoyed him
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #639957

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:22 pm
Pandarsenic wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:37 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:32 am Wait until goofball finds out that literally all server hosts other than MSO are like this openly or secretly, he's the only sane one in the community
What about SoS, who was simply a grey tiding werewolf
didnt he ultimately get owned because someone looked at the server logs and found that he was force-disconnecting anyone who annoyed him
don't be ridiculous, how can you even use a mouse and keyboard with enormous werewolf paws
iamgoofball wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:19 am
NecromancerAnne wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 pm I have friends who make pretty reasonable money through commissions doing it.
i like money and am poor where do i get clients
Twitter, proooobably FurAffinity, maybe f-list?

And other, more niche sites for more niche, uh, topics.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #640122

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:27 am This thread the the digg threads alone has decreased the TG player acceptance rate into skyrat by 45%.

Doing god’s work, Goof. No longer will Skyrat be able to steal all our admins and retired players.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #640146

If wehweh starts blocking tg players after A) these threads and B) him being permabanned from tgs discord and server, that would be pretty damn ironic given his server relies on tgs development cycle to sustain itself.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #640150

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:34 pm If wehweh starts blocking tg players after A) these threads and B) him being permabanned from tgs discord and server, that would be pretty damn ironic given his server relies on tgs development cycle to sustain itself.
Then that means, we just seized the means of production.

With glorious regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #640152

Shouldn't this thread be in the hut?
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #640183

“I got forced into erotic, sexual text-based content on that one SS13 server that is filled with furry OCs and allows open and public ERP including futa/vore/rape/etc.”

Like honestly is this supposed to be a surprise? It’s fuckin’ Skyrat. You’re playing a prisoner on the furry ERP server.