Read at your own risk peanut - I regret this

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Read at your own risk peanut - I regret this

Post by Tearling » #639718

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31656

On the surface how the fuck did this guy get banned.
This can't be a metagrudge on thoman's part because thoman was escalating based on something FormorA did IN THE ROUND.
And then the appeal gets denied for, and I quote, "but you both showed an in-game failure to understand how to avoid metagrudge conflict and poor, low-comm escalation routines."

Is there something in the logs I'm not seeing? This could be an escalation problem, but a metagrudge problem when Thoman was the one attacked? This is weird.
Last edited by Tearling on Sat May 07, 2022 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Re: Retaliation bad peanut

Post by toemas » #639720

whats funny is that this guy literally does stuff like this to random people every round, open any log file with this guy in it and you'll see that he just devotes his entire shift to making the shift as miserable as possible for others. i believe he literally got into ANOTHER ticket in the SAME ROUND because he fireaxed a guy to death for hacking a door. when i talked about this ban in the /tg/cord like three other people said the guy was fucking with them too that round
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639721

in situations like this, where someone is genuinely a routine shitter, you can take comfort that their permaban is a matter of when, not if

i've noticed the admins are really good at getting rid of the shitters that refuse to change
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #639722

these admins keep hitting homeruns on fulp level bans lmao
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #639723

> if you just died and sat the round out I wouldn't have banned you but you fought back against the guy randomly murdering you

Man and here I thought that seeing one deadminning was already wild enough. Phillip better have the worst note history known to man to justify this level of shittery.
Image Image
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #639725

I just feel bad about his ooc ban
[this space reserved]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639729

[2022-05-03 04:12:35.085] realthoman (as Phillip Thomas at 147,106,4) in tgui-window-1
- Using: /datum/tgui_input_text [0x2108f037]
- Action: submit {"entry":"im gonna fuck you"}

Why did he say this from the fourth dimension
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639735

i'm pretty sure philip doesn't have the best note history but he's a fun character that usually knows when to back off of something, so if he's appealing, i believe he genuinely thinks hes being treated unfairly
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639737

also whats with the influx of "he metagrudge me" appeals?

simply let the offender do a bunch of shit to you, do not retaliate in any way, immediately ahelp and tell the admin you have had trouble with this person and they are once again initiating conflict.
admin reads logs, boom problem solved
even better, tell the person simply "stop" while they are instigating
the worst thing you can do to prove that a person is metagrudging you is retaliating

THIS IS SO SIMPLE
toemas

Post by toemas » #639738

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:50 am also whats with the influx of "he metagrudge me" appeals?

simply let the offender do a bunch of shit to you, do not retaliate in any way, immediately ahelp and tell the admin you have had trouble with this person and they are once again initiating conflict.
the worst thing you can do to prove that a person is metagrudging you is retaliating

THIS IS SO SIMPLE
because ahelping isnt as gratifying as just beating up the guy, even though its the better option
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639739

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:45 am i'm pretty sure philip doesn't have the best note history but he's a fun character that usually knows when to back off of something, so if he's appealing, i believe he genuinely thinks hes being treated unfairly
I think he is too, based on what was posted so far.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639745

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:57 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:50 am also whats with the influx of "he metagrudge me" appeals?

THIS IS SO SIMPLE
because ahelping isnt as gratifying as just beating up the guy, even though its the better option
trust me philip, it's much more gratifying to watch a shitter get banned or permad for being a shitter. take the proper steps and let the admins do their work
toemas

Post by toemas » #639750

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:00 am trust me philip, its much more gratifying to watch a shitter get banned or permad for being a shitter. take the proper steps and let the admins do their work
But i click on spaceman and he die and i laugh
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639768

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:30 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:00 am trust me philip, its much more gratifying to watch a shitter get banned or permad for being a shitter. take the proper steps and let the admins do their work
But i click on spaceman and he die and i laugh
no philip
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #639772

Someone needs to speak to YBS, jesus christ. There are so many places where this is just insane behavior for an admin to take. As a whole their conduct reads as over-controlling and stepping in where they absolutely don't need to step in, but there's a whole list of places where their behavior is just wrong.

1) "im told by the admin that hes going to review the logs tomorrow." Since when do admins make retroactive bans like this? This already happened with pipeguy where they banned them after "reviewing their notes" at home. Admins make bans that round or a round later after they've looked into things. I've never heard of an admin taking a day to review someone's history, the logs, and then dish out a post-hoc ban. It's like some bizarre quality-review on players being entrusted to someone who's only supposed to be there to make sure the round is under control.

2) Accusation of violating rule 8??? To accuse them of breaking rule 8 in the ticket for what is so very obviously a nonsexual comment is ridiculous and reads like they're just tossing shit at the player hoping something sticks. The fact they make no mention of this anywhere on the appeal or ban note shows they didn't take it seriously either, but then why accuse them of it? Terrible conduct.

3) Leaking the ban of another player who hasn't appealed. If you need to leak another player's ban to justify yourself, maybe that's a sign you did something wrong. It wasn't a permaban and Pandan didn't appeal their ban yet to my knowledge, how is it okay to leak this?
YBS wrote:It is relevant to know that FormorA is currently serving a ban of their own for metagrudging, baiting metagrudge behavior and breaking rule 1 - just so it's clear that everyone in involved has seen action fitting their history and actions in round.
4) Accusing both (?) players of banbaiting. Thomas was hit in the head with a fireaxe FNR, ahelped, didn't get a response, and then chose to resolve it IC by going after them. Seems reasonable, right? Not according to YBS. YBS claims this is "easily read as fringing into OOC with a real grudge against one another from points already passed." What does that even mean? Apparently they should have just taken their beating, and hid in dorms until YBS decided to respond to their ahelp, because pursuing it IC was "metagrudging" since they had history with this player. The absolute insane gaps in logic required to get to this conclusion is mind-boggling honestly.
YBS wrote:When you know you are in this kind of situation and you have no healthy IC recourse, keeping a cooler head and waiting for intervention would have been the right call, or even taking the high road and avoiding further confrontation - let Pan dig their own grave
You always have a healthy IC recourse. If someone breaks the rules by attacking you with a fireaxe FNR, you are allowed to attack them back. To suggest you're not even allowed to attack them back, and you must wait for an AFK admin to return and handle your ticket before you can do anything, is completely wrong and I hope an admin talks to YBS about this because it's insane.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Wed May 04, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #639779

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED WHERE I RECOGNIZED THE NAME FROM
thomanthewise5404 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:48 pm whats funny is that this guy literally does stuff like this to random people every round, open any log file with this guy in it and you'll see that he just devotes his entire shift to making the shift as miserable as possible for others. i believe he literally got into ANOTHER ticket in the SAME ROUND because he fireaxed a guy to death for hacking a door. when i talked about this ban in the /tg/cord like three other people said the guy was fucking with them too that round
It's fucking PAN DAN. One of the most unpleasant, obnoxious griefers I've ever had the displeasure to share /tg/station with. He's the guy who constantly fills main hallways with walls and shit like that.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639783

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 am Someone needs to speak to YBS, jesus christ.
Honestly I completely agree on the surface, but for all we know thoman might have said some very bad things in the ahelp, maybe? There could always be something we don't hear about until the headmins step in.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639798

For refrence Pan Dan got banned from fulp for telling people to "Strip" as a heretic.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639803

but come on Thomas, you are acting like a damn kid with this. It pisses me off a bit how much you act like this.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639804

But I dunno feels like a bad opinion disregard it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639809

the worst thing is he's unrobust
Living God

Extraordinary Person

massa

Post by massa » #639816

mf gupta comes at people for posting a whole ass paragraph then posts 4 times in a row
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #639819

Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:46 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 am Someone needs to speak to YBS, jesus christ.
Honestly I completely agree on the surface, but for all we know thoman might have said some very bad things in the ahelp, maybe? There could always be something we don't hear about until the headmins step in.
Why would you hold off agreeing over info we don't even have, and that we have no reason to believe exists? "um maybe Thoman was mean in ahelps though...?" Like go off what you have and express your opinion from that. This honestly reads like you're just afraid of disagreeing with admins.
Spoiler:
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639824

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 pm
Why would you hold off agreeing over info we don't even have, and that we have no reason to believe exists? "um maybe Thoman was mean in ahelps though...?" Like go off what you have and express your opinion from that. This honestly reads like you're just afraid of disagreeing with admins.
Because it's pretty common for some info to be withheld. Honestly the most surprising part about this whole thing in my mind is that YBS opened the ban appeal with releasing some of that leaked info, specifically what you mentioned about it not being common practice to reveal other people's ban details.

Just take the recent admiral case for example, although that went the opposite way around and turned out to be even worst than we expected with the whole secret notes fiasco.

If it turns out thoman outright admitted to metagruding in ahelps, and the admin is withholding that information because he doesn't have permission, it'd look pretty stupid to say thoman did nothing wrong, right? I'm afraid of looking stupid in a situation like that.
massa

Post by massa » #639828

Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:49 pm
Because it's pretty common for some info to be withheld. Honestly the most surprising part about this whole thing in my mind is that YBS opened the ban appeal with releasing some of that leaked info, specifically what you mentioned about it not being common practice to reveal other people's ban details.

Just take the recent admiral case for example, although that went the opposite way around and turned out to be even worst than we expected with the whole secret notes fiasco.

If it turns out thoman outright admitted to metagruding in ahelps, and the admin is withholding that information because he doesn't have permission, it'd look pretty stupid to say thoman did nothing wrong, right? I'm afraid of looking stupid in a situation like that.
The fact you can even excuse this control freak behavior is alarming on its own.
toemas

Post by toemas » #639845

Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:49 pm Honestly I completely agree on the surface, but for all we know thoman might have said some very bad things in the ahelp, maybe? There could always be something we don't hear about until the headmins step in.
yeah sorry, i sent the admin several threats of violence and murder in the ahelp and i forgot to include this in the appeal. my bad
jortsandshirts
Byond Username: Jortymorty

Post by jortsandshirts » #639848

YBS, was there a promotion in the navy? Just looking at this from an objective viewpoint it looks like you've got promoted.
Guess the old Admiral retired or something.

What's up with the Laserpowered Hyperhitlers lately. Hell as mothqoob pointed out YBS isn't even aware his explanation is verifiably false. Like, straight up just guessing and making shit up to play it off like his ban isn't ass. It's an ass ban YBS, total ass. Blind ass total ass banning ban ass. Mr Magoo looking googly eyed blind ass. Powertripping can't understand you're in the wrong ass.

Not only is your justification for the ban absolutely dogshit but so is your response. Don't get on his ass for "here is also the line that you have a problem managing your temper in a way that crosses over into IC, OOC and ahelps " when he's got some memespewing metagrudge slut shitting on his breakfast bagel only to be unfortunate enough to lose at the ahelp roulette table and land on 00, which is two zero's, which is ass, that's you. Ass.
I propose as an alternative to downright deadminning shitmins they be given admin bans. No magic gigahitler powers to bully with until you learn better judgement and possibly how to read a log. Ass.

Residue leaving ass, Mr Magoo can't read the logs ass. Uphold the appeal and check for secret notes, look for the residue.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639850

massa wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:49 pm mf gupta comes at people for posting a whole ass paragraph then posts 4 times in a row
I post short sentences.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639851

jortsandshirts wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:35 pmsnip
what the fuck are you talking about, there was no promotion in the navy. Thomas has no secret notes that anyone knows of and they woulda included any info if it was relevant to the appeal.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639855

massa wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:17 pm

The fact you can even excuse this control freak behavior is alarming on its own.
Pretty sure he's shooting for admin, in which case joining the reactionary outrage crowd would be a mark against him. Wait for the headmin statement before making antagonising remarks against the admin since we haven't gotten the full story yet. It's reasonable to act as if there's more information in a context where more information is very often provided by headmins.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639856

massa wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:17 pm

What do you mean excuse his behavior? I'm saying you shouldn't start calling him a nazi based on information less than a week old, but I've maintained that with the information we have so far it looks bad for him, read the first thing I said on this thread a few dozen times to try and understand that you borderline redditor.

-Edit*
WOW, What would you know, it turns out the moments the headmin steps in we get clarification on something that happened, that changes the story. Now it's obvious that thoman ahelped after getting killbaited and robusted, meaning that he tried to solve it ICLY and when that failed he tried to solve it with ahelps. To be fair it still looks like a bad ban, but that was probably the biggest issue with the whole affair.
Last edited by Tearling on Wed May 04, 2022 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639857

Annihilite111 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 pm Pretty sure he's shooting for admin, in which case joining the reactionary outrage crowd would be a mark against him. Wait for the headmin statement before making antagonising remarks against the admin since we haven't gotten the full story yet. It's reasonable to act as if there's more information in a context where more information is very often provided by headmins.
I thought I was actually getting ahead of myself because I was the one who started the thread, little did I know I would be the one playing the admin sympathizer just because I want to wait for more information before crucifying YBS. Jesus christ.
toemas

Post by toemas » #639859

Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:46 am WOW, What would you know, it turns out the moments the headmin steps in we get clarification on something that happened, that changes the story. Now it's obvious that thoman ahelped after getting killbaited and robusted, meaning that he tried to solve it ICLY and when that failed he tried to solve it with ahelps. To be fair it still looks like a bad ban, but that was probably the biggest issue with the whole affair.
i never said otherwise, i clarified that i ahelped AFTER being killed both in the ban appeal and the reply to his post, and i dont think it changes the fact that i got killbaited and metagrudged, then got round removed over a conflict i did not start [improper escalation] and then banned for ahelping it
massa

Post by massa » #639872

Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:19 pm What do you mean excuse his behavior? I'm saying you shouldn't start calling him a nazi based on information less than a week old, but I've maintained that with the information we have so far it looks bad for him, read the first thing I said on this thread a few dozen times to try and understand that you borderline redditor.

-Edit*
WOW, What would you know, it turns out the moments the headmin steps in we get clarification on something that happened, that changes the story. Now it's obvious that thoman ahelped after getting killbaited and robusted, meaning that he tried to solve it ICLY and when that failed he tried to solve it with ahelps. To be fair it still looks like a bad ban, but that was probably the biggest issue with the whole affair.
To the first thing you said, you need institutional help because you have the American mind virus and the brainrot is so deep that there is no possible hope of correcting that course. YBS' recent claps have been some Fulp tier shit. Complete silliness. The control freakishness alone is really fucking weird, let alone the aggressive refusal to even hear the input of the ahelping party, forget about investigating the claims of players who play in good faith and have reputations on the server.

The second thing, your grand revelation, was information we've been working with since the get-go. Thoman made all of this clear immediately.
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #639874

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Tearling wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:46 am WOW, What would you know, it turns out the moments the headmin steps in we get clarification on something that happened, that changes the story. Now it's obvious that thoman ahelped after getting killbaited and robusted, meaning that he tried to solve it ICLY and when that failed he tried to solve it with ahelps. To be fair it still looks like a bad ban, but that was probably the biggest issue with the whole affair.
i never said otherwise, i clarified that i ahelped AFTER being killed both in the ban appeal and the reply to his post, and i dont think it changes the fact that i got killbaited and metagrudged, then got round removed over a conflict i did not start [improper escalation] and then banned for ahelping it
You want me to write that up in a way that Mothblocks snipes YBS so they don't have to finish reading it? I got time.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639876

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:05 pm i never said otherwise, i clarified that i ahelped AFTER being killed both in the ban appeal and the reply to his post, and i dont think it changes the fact that i got killbaited and metagrudged, then got round removed over a conflict i did not start [improper escalation] and then banned for ahelping it
massa wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:16 am The second thing, your grand revelation, was information we've been working with since the get-go. Thoman made all of this clear immediately.
Notice how this argument started over me not jumping on the YBS hate train because of...
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 am 4) Accusing both (?) players of banbaiting. Thomas was hit in the head with a fireaxe FNR, ahelped, didn't get a response, and then chose to resolve it IC by going after them.
Which turned out to be the wrong assumption, an assumption which I very clearly stated "There could always be something we don't hear about until the headmins step in." to in response. Come on guys.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #639879

YBS is a good guy, and to repeat what tearling said wait for everything to come out.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #639889

From what I can tell I think it's all come out at this point and yea this is banbaiting from Pan.

edit: actually I suppose if Pan didn't ahelp it's just kill baiting
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #639892

Like YBS obviously the proper course would be for Thomas to take the high road but that is an unrealistic expectation when the person he's dealing with is clearly trying to piss him off. If someone tells me to cope and hits me with a wielded fire axe I am going to get extremely pissed off. If they tell me to kill myself when I try and get my revenge (borderline OOC rule break btw) then it's likely that all rational thought goes out the window.

Worst thing Phillip did was trying to say he was going to fuck them, at least from those logs posted in the appeal. (and btw if you take issue with that its perfectly fine to take action over it)

Im re-reading the appeal and the most important thing here I think is this:
"I got hit with a fireaxe, and spent the rest of my living shift grudging and initiating conflict with the guy I felt slighted by." - YBS
Ofc he should feel slighted by them!! Why on earth wouldn't he!! Have some sympathy man I think you're being majorly unfair here, I hope you review your stance @ybs
[this space reserved]
toemas

Post by toemas » #639896

thank you wesoda
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #639898

YBS, do you even play this game? I'm only asking because you sure don't "get" it.
Oh, this makes good sense and should be taken into consideration as to why you're being a no-fun-banbot-fuckwit.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/YBS

Oof.

You don't even play this game. I mean you straight up don't.
Out of 800 some odd rounds you just idled through 300 of them "observing" You got a health lot of extreme lowpop and too much manuel for my liking.

I'll tell you what 3 letter man, I'm not gonna trust a plumber with no asshole to fix my toilet, you get me? If he doesn't have a lawn I'm not hiring him to mow mine. You're being UNCOOL based on current information. Some kind of zero tolerance schoolboard-esque limp-dicked powertrip. Get out of here with that spaghetti squash. Don't lean on joe to make up for you feeling sad that people play their way, in a vibe that's been wacky SS13 since before you were inside a diaper. You got your own special server to enforce your made-up nonsense on.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #639900

The question is why Thomas got banned over something the other party started to begin with, and also, to all knowledge, resulted in his round removal straight up.
He throws the body at me. He wins the fight, and then proceeds to decapitate me and pocket my brain, effectively round removing me, despite the fact that he was the one who started the conflict.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
toemas

Post by toemas » #639901

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:29 am YBS is a good guy, and to repeat what tearling said wait for everything to come out.
Wait for WHAT to come out? the dude has replied to my post twice now, you'd think if there was any relevant information being excluded, then it would be mentioned by now? i dont have some sort of evil secret that im hiding from you, unless theres a gas leak in my house and i cant remember it
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #639905

Listen guys can you all calm down you can't expect every trialmin to get it right 100% of the time calm down and enjoy that we're seeing YBS be coming the admin that he was always meant to be through this learning experience that at the end of the day really didn't hurt anyone :)
Image Image
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #639906

True but it feels arrogant to say that because I can see where he's coming from in this.
[this space reserved]
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639907

Boot wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:18 am Listen guys can you all calm down you can't expect every trialmin to get it right 100% of the time calm down and enjoy that we're seeing YBS be coming the admin that he was always meant to be through this learning experience that at the end of the day really didn't hurt anyone :)
This joke is starting to grow on me. It gave me a grin this time.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639924

I'll grant that the ban seems baffling at face value. Ahelping overescalation isn't banworthy, and leaking another players ban is REALLY bad of YBS.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #639941

Tearling wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:37 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 am 4) Accusing both (?) players of banbaiting. Thomas was hit in the head with a fireaxe FNR, ahelped, didn't get a response, and then chose to resolve it IC by going after them.
Which turned out to be the wrong assumption, an assumption which I very clearly stated "There could always be something we don't hear about until the headmins step in." to in response. Come on guys.
This doesn't justify the ban and you're being astronomically lame latching onto it as justification for not taking sides. You don't wanna take sides cause it's safer to wait for the headmins to rule on it and then just align yourself with whatever that is.

Anywho It's sort of amazing how after several paragraphs from the banning admin there is still no justification for how Thomas had "poor escalation." They ditched the metagrudge argument and just sorta left it at that.
Massive headache, if I were Thomas this would be pretty irritating. Imagine getting hit by a fireaxe FNR, trying to retaliate, getting round-removed, then getting banned for 3 days for metagrudging poor escalation.
Spoiler:
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #639943

Alls well that ends well, cool of YBS
[this space reserved]
massa

Post by massa » #639944

This note is still bullshit?

One player with a genuinely horrendous reputation for banbaiting and being a little griefbot axes another player randomly. All bets are off, nothing that victim does can be faulted at this point.

This isn't manuel. Tearling has some insane starscream vibes/takes in this whole thread.