Amber Turd's Face is all over my youtube recommendeds, and it's making me sick

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Amber Turd's Face is all over my youtube recommendeds, and it's making me sick

Post by BONERMASTER » #640489

Stop putting her on the thumbnails, I can't see this woman anymore, just remove her from my feed so I can browse my youtube videos in peace.

Best, blurr out her face during the trial too, so nobody has to see it. Except for cross exam coming up next week, where she will be utterly and completely wrecked by the extremely beautiful and talented lawyer Camille Vasquez. What a name.
Of course, I can't help but think about the movie Aliens here, where a certain Vasquez happens to fight off an entire xenomorph space-monster hive with nothing else but one machinegun and some rags to keep her warm. Megacool.

I don't know who these Vasquez girls are and where they are coming from, but I am really starting to like them!
Hopefully we'll see more of them!

With rocking regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Re: Amber Turd's Face is all over my youtube recommendeds, and it's making me sick

Post by massa » #640503

It's difficult, if not impossible to believe she poops, when you look at her.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Amber Turd's Face is all over my youtube recommendeds, and it's making me sick

Post by cacogen » #640802

I feel like people's brains lack all nuance so when they hear that psychiatrist's testimony they immediately whitewash Johnny Depp. But even just based on his drinking he was probably a terrible partner.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #640804

cacogen wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:30 pm I feel like people's brains lack all nuance so when they hear that psychiatrist's testimony they immediately whitewash Johnny Depp. But even just based on his drinking he was probably a terrible partner.
Imagine drinking yourself senseless when you're getting ground down psychologically and physcially by an abusive fucking hag, backed 100% by the woman-pandering justice system. What you're saying, is not a good assessment of this situation.

I don't blame this man one bit for all the escapades that he had, this man clearly was overwhelmed by the sheer level of directed and calculated malice that he had inflicted upon him. Just the fact alone that she sets up cameras and baits him into awful situations OR wordlessly records him while he is in a helpless state and shouting for help, keeping all these recordings for years later so she could use it as evidence in the courtroom, shows you the ice-cold, INHUMAN thinking that is going on inside this being that was supposed to be his married partner at the time.

Looking at the drinking in a vacuum is disingenuous. This woman was planning to tear him apart from the very start, and plunder what was left of his assets. The internet is right on this, for once, and there is enough evidence floating around to confirm this for yourself as well.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #640805

BONERMASTER wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:51 pm
cacogen wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:30 pm I feel like people's brains lack all nuance so when they hear that psychiatrist's testimony they immediately whitewash Johnny Depp. But even just based on his drinking he was probably a terrible partner.
Imagine drinking yourself senseless when you're getting ground down psychologically and physcially by an abusive fucking hag, backed 100% by the woman-pandering justice system. What you're saying, is not a good assessment of this situation.

I don't blame this man one bit for all the escapades that he had, this man clearly was overwhelmed by the sheer level of directed and calculated malice that he had inflicted upon him. Just the fact alone that she sets up cameras and baits him into awful situations OR wordlessly records him while he is in a helpless state and shouting for help, keeping all these recordings for years later so she could use it as evidence in the courtroom, shows you the ice-cold, INHUMAN thinking that is going on inside this being that was supposed to be his married partner at the time.

Looking at the drinking in a vacuum is disingenuous. This woman was planning to tear him apart from the very start, and plunder what was left of his assets. The internet is right on this, for once, and there is enough evidence floating around to confirm this for yourself as well.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
bro he forcibly cavity searched his wife for his cocaine (which is a testimony under oath that i am taking at face value)

but the ammunition he came with really cleaned up his name, not sure how far her testimony went. she went out of her way to score tons of evidence, came with a lot of claims and evidence she sneakily recorded, and it backed up none of what she claimed, and painted him quite well, when she was being insane and fucked up he was still level headed
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #640806

massa wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:55 pm bro he forcibly cavity searched his wife for his cocaine (which is a testimony under oath that i am taking at face value)
Well, who wouldn't?
I rest my case.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER