Why aren't you reading Dracula in real time?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Why aren't you reading Dracula in real time?

Post by Nabski » #640562

https://draculadaily.substack.com/about

It's time to join the rest of the internet in reading Dracula very slowly from now until November.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Why aren't you reading Dracula in real time?

Post by Shadowflame909 » #640564

If I do will oranges like vampires enough to want them in my space Atmos simulation game?!!?!!!
► Show Spoiler
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #640581

You can always hope.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #640796

I can't read but sure I'll sign up for a chance at completing a piece of classic literature I otherwise would've wanted to have read but would never actually read the normal way. When Jaredfogle said on Discord, "we live in a post-literate society because reading is for fags. If I wanted to digest a monotonous story through a boring medium I'd watch almost any film or television show," he was 100% correct (paraphrasing a bit).
► Show Spoiler
he also said mary shelley was the woman who the term whore was coined from, but i didn't get a screenshot as i felt it was in poor taste
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #640803

cacogen wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:00 pm I can't read but sure I'll sign up for a chance at completing a piece of classic literature I otherwise would've wanted to have read but would never actually read the normal way. When Jaredfogle said on Discord, "we live in a post-literate society because reading is for fags. If I wanted to digest a monotonous story through a boring medium I'd watch almost any film or television show," he was 100% correct (paraphrasing a bit).
► Show Spoiler
he also said mary shelley was the woman who the term whore was coined from, but i didn't get a screenshot as i felt it was in poor taste
gaming