jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #641124

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=30042&p=640997#p640997
I wonder if he writes his bwoink replies the same way he writes his posts.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Post by Boot » #641429

oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:33 pm I have no idea why the fuck mothblocks enters into this conversation?
He is the current head coder, headmin, and as I know only person who has publicly spoken about ss13. I'm making a comparison between how he and you talk about the game. While I can agree that Jort is abit verbose I think its crazy to act like admins should be removing him because he's harming the "moral" of adminstaff when his complaints have deem valid by the admin team itself.

If you need me to break open paint so I can explain this further just let me know.
Image Image
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #641432

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:31 pm finely crafting a persona of ironic detachment from the community by posting non-sequiturs and gravel copypasta
I feel personally attacked here, I'll have you know that I have literally no investment in these conversations whatsoever and gravelpost exclusively because I think it's funny to see how many people quote it in its entirety
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #641433

Boot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:50 pm He is the current head coder
The?
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #641434

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:31 pm I really dont think admins should be motivated by being spiteful and hostile towards players
What do you think Admins should be motivated by? if you don't mind me asking.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #641435

TheFinalPotato wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:18 pm
Boot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:50 pm He is the current head coder
The?
THE
Image Image
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641436

Boot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:50 pm
oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:33 pm I have no idea why the fuck mothblocks enters into this conversation?
He is the current head coder, headmin, and as I know only person who has publicly spoken about ss13. I'm making a comparison between how he and you talk about the game. While I can agree that Jort is abit verbose I think its crazy to act like admins should be removing him because he's harming the "moral" of adminstaff when his complaints have deem valid by the admin team itself.

If you need me to break open paint so I can explain this further just let me know.
You should mention Sseth in your next post too it will be incredibly funny
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #641437

How Much Does Cru‭shed St‭one Delive‭ry Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Below are some crushed stone/gravel delivery prices by locations:

*Source: Homeadvisor.com users

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to tdetermine the square footage of the area you need to cover and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641438

Tearling wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:19 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:31 pm I really dont think admins should be motivated by being spiteful and hostile towards players
What do you think Admins should be motivated by? if you don't mind me asking.
well since they DO IT FOR FREE i would hope they're motivated by a genuine desire to improve the quality of the game for everyone involved. I know that this is kinda crazy to imagine such a selfless act, but I've seen it happen. It's why I don't expect people to be admins forever because burnout is a real thing.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #641440

could you clarify your understanding of the leadership structure of the code team for me?
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #641442

maybe he'd be more tolerable if every paragraph wasn't chock full of fucking Sancho Panza tier proverbs and metaphors, no need to spend a paragraph running with a nonsensical metaphor when you can literally just say what you want to fucking say and make everyone involved have a better time

jortsandshirts
Byond Username: Jortymorty

Post by jortsandshirts » #641443

The fact that oranges is even entertaining the idea that I should be removed for being negatively vocal about admins who are actively violating admin conduct rules, acting in bad faith, metagrudging, outright lying and such is a pretty big red flag to a systemic problem.
Yeah, dickhead. You sure got me pinned here as just outright vicious against the administrative team for absolutely no reason, I'm the insidious cancer lurking in the community alright.

Surely, I must treat all admins in such a way in a completely black and white fashion (Hint: lol no) and it can't possibly be a situation of those getting out of it what they put into it.

I'll tell you what I tell the literal children I coach oranges. I tell them they don't owe anyone a thing in this life. If they need to change who they are to be accepted by anybody then why would that persons acceptance mean shit?

The absolutely dumb threat or words of caution you're throwing out there about being given the heave-ho don't mean squat to me. If I were to be shown the door for having a problem with admins acting the way they have in these circumstances then why would I want to participate here in the first place? I don't know if you understand what I'm saying but I feel like I need to dumb it down with you for some reason. If the basis for me being shown the door is because I refused to be some doorknobs internet punching bag then I'm not gonna shed any tears about the "loss".
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #641444

You take this game too seriously and attribute too much weight to interactions.
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641445

oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:09 pm
jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:53 am
oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:56 am wonder what jorty will say when he finally gets cancelled for just being a pain in the ass to deal with and he realizes that he only existed here because the admins tolerated it
Ah yeah, I'm totally in the wrong and should let people walk all over me as a good little second-class member of this community. How dare I speak out against:

1) The admin who got deadminned due to misconduct, lied egregiously and abused their authority.
2) The next admin who stepped down after admitting they were being trash to the playerbase because of their schedule, who then personally took it to a metagrudge post event.

and this next one that this feedback is all about, which ain't as shit as those first two but shit enough it required it being in the open but I didn't feel necessitated a full on complaint.

Yeah oranges, I'm such a terrible shit. Clearly the first two admins did nothing wrong at all and the headmins are mistaken, only suckered in by my honeyed words. I should have just accepted the way they treated myself and others with the grace and humility that is my station as a not-min.

Or, you're just a gross misanthrope who gets off on treating users like chattel, sees those on the other side of the table as "lesser", lacks core interpersonal ability which leaves you bereft of empathy, and have built your entire identity around being an asshole because normal human interaction is too alien. It's nice to see I can push your seethe button by not replying to your bait in other threads though.
i dont' care if you are right or wrong, you will eventually get removed if you continue to act negatively towards the admin team, moral standing won't even enter in to it.

oh and by the way, using 300 words to get your point across when 3 will do does not make you sound smart, it just makes you sound pretentious
shut up fruit
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #641447

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 pm How Much Does Cru‭shed St‭one Delive‭ry Cost?

Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to tdetermine the square footage of the area you need to cover and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

this happened to my buddy eric
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641448

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:42 pm
oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:09 pm oh and by the way, using 300 words to get your point across when 3 will do does not make you sound smart, it just makes you sound pretentious
shut up fruit
ur doody head
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641449

jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:20 pm The fact that oranges is even entertaining the idea that I should be removed for being negatively vocal about admins who are actively violating admin conduct rules, acting in bad faith, metagrudging, outright lying and such is a pretty big red flag to a systemic problem.
just telling you how it's going to end
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641451

Local fruit doesn't see issue with users being removed for calling out admins who are abusing their priveleges, violating their code of conduct, metagrudging, etc. Sidewise admits this is an ongoing issue so prevalent the outcome is set in stone.

And they say those in the programming field are bereft of social awareness.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641454

I don't see an issue with you being removed no, because this isn't a place where you get the benefit of the doubt, nor are you entitled to play here.

there are plenty of players who can call admins out without a word salad of grade school insults.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #641455

oranges wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 am I don't see an issue with you being removed no, because this isn't a place where you get the benefit of the doubt, nor are you entitled to play here.

there are plenty of players who can call admins out without a word salad of grade school insults.
Its easy watch: Oranges said they would barRP with me but never did
Hugs
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641456

oranges wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 am I don't see an issue with you being removed no, because this isn't a place where you get the benefit of the doubt, nor are you entitled to play here.

lol, you ever listen to Tool by any chance?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641457

I don't really listen to rock or metal that much
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641458

oranges stop being so fucking neurodivergent
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641459

oranges stop being so fucking neurodivergent
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #641460

Qbmax32 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 pm How Much Does Cru‭shed St‭one Delive‭ry Cost?

Pea Gravel Cost

who the fuck is eric
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641465

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:46 am oranges stop being so fucking neurodivergent
no
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641466

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:46 am oranges stop being so fucking neurodivergent
no
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #641471

jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:20 pm The fact that oranges is even entertaining the idea that I should be removed for being negatively vocal about admins who are actively violating admin conduct rules, acting in bad faith, metagrudging, outright lying and such is a pretty big red flag to a systemic problem.
For what it's worth, oranges isn't on the admin team. He's only involved with the code.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641473

Im gonna ban Jorts for admin disrespect
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641477

I'm gonna ban meerkats
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #641486

this thread is changing my opinion that disallowing people to post in their own peanut thread is bad one post at a time
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #641496

ArcaneDefence wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:00 am
Qbmax32 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 pm

Pea Gravel Cost

who the fuck is eric
Eric Balmer
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641549

jortsandshirts wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:26 pm I'm gonna ban meerkats
Who?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #641632

*smokes fat blunt
Living God

Extraordinary Person