jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #641124

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=30042&p=640997#p640997
I wonder if he writes his bwoink replies the same way he writes his posts.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: jorts funny moments part 5 feedbacknut

Post by BONERMASTER » #641125

Hey, you know who I'll threaten and bully with trumped up charges? The one guy that sent two admins into retirement!

Way to go, potatohead. I remember you being endlessly aggressive and belligerent towards me, when you were still in the user class. Based on that, what Jortie describes checks out with me.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
jortsandshirts
Byond Username: Jortymorty

Post by jortsandshirts » #641126

The picture of the dump bear was actually pretty rad.
BONERMASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:30 am Hey, you know who I'll threaten and bully with trumped up charges? The one guy that sent two admins into retirement!

Way to go, potatohead. I remember you being endlessly aggressive and belligerent towards me, when you were still in the user class. Based on that, what Jortie describes checks out with me.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Fuck man, you shoulda seen the picture of the bear. Ariyana had to play it off like it was useless but in context it cemented the whole thing. Unrecoverable dunk. Not many people are familiar with dump bears but I can assure you, he or she is in fact a dump bearmin.
Last edited by jortsandshirts on Tue May 17, 2022 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #641127

I dunno literally who OP is talking about but I'm 99% sure the adm*n referenced is a moth player.
My condolences to their family, I hope they find a cure soon.
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #641131

You aren't allowed to kill borgs for following asimov. If you don't wanna have em after you you gotta use the execution room or nonlethals
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641142

We were attempting to sort out who was ASIMOV and what was wack. Head of Suck was screaming bloody murder to end the borg due to some kerfuffling in the armory. Borg was ended, secured and kept whole as good as can be until what was what was found to be what.

Johnny 5 was not disassembled. It was packaged neatly in the security hat room until further odours could be emitted from the Head of Stink. He was accompanied by yours truly to protect the locker from those who would fiddle with hims bits. As it turns out though it was an IC issue and it was found out to be that the admin was straight up lying, acting like the poor borg was hidden in a maintenance fridge like yesterdays pysanka. In the end it turns out nothing I did was erroneous, the bwoink was baloneyius.

Deliberately misrepresenting the facts to slide the lens askew on a situation seems to be a running theme as of late. There is oodles of difference between what actually happened and the narrative/threat that this shitmin was on about. They only snapped out of their spurious bad faith hogcock nonsense when I told them to just leave me alone and give me the note so I can appeal it.

Weird how that changed the tubas tune.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #641143

The writing style is certainly, unique.
► Show Spoiler
Hugs
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #641146

Jorty's writing has this special effect where even though I'm sure it's packed with verbose, clever sophisms, I literally cannot focus through reading everything he's typed.

Also everyone acting like he's got my head on a spike is enough to make me ignore my 70 hour schedule and reconsider re-trialing.

But the truth is I usually read his first and last sentence, with maybe some highlights in the middle and I literally can't get all the through any of his posts over 5 sentences.

This this Forum Magic?
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641149

Eh, it varies. The cadence, the elegance, the eloquence, the bold, and the beautiful.

For context here is how I treated this shitmin when he first got up my butt. This was a round of clowns, many clowns.
Heya! Why did you drink every disease bottle you could from the virus crate and then run around infecting other people?

jortymorty Reply from omegadarkpotato 2 days ago
All the annoying but non-lethal virii? I left Brainrot at home and the experimentals.

omegadarkpotato Reply from jortymorty 2 days ago
You have GBS...

Just, clowning up the round a bit, it was going to only be Pierottes Throat but though I would aim for the butterflies again, which.. isn't butterflies it's bees, thought it was Severe Anxiety + Bee virus to get butterflies

The wiki says it's fake GBS, the real GBS is admin-only?

GBS#Gravitokinetic Bipotential SADS+#Admin fuckery#An extremely dangerous illness caused by contagious micro-singularities that will cause the human body to be torn apart from the inside. The initial phase begins in the lungs and mimics flu symptoms.

You seem to not be dying, so you're probably right on the suspicion of the viruses being non-lethal - in that case, it's just virus grief. Although it's definitely going to make you valid, I don't think it's something that's making you valid to us admins.

And stereo's helped out here to check that it is thankfully fake GBS.

The GBS in the crates is a "gotcha" but not the real GBS as I was lead to believe, I've been infected with it dozens of times and no problems. You sure it's the same GBS and the wiki is out of date?#I'm sure it's fake GBS dude.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion but I wasn't spreadin nothin to cause no deaths, you had me scared that it was real GBS, you rascal.
Hm, well. When questioned I made sure to establish the facts as I knew them in a cordial and professional way. Explaining I knowingly left the bad juice behind. Admin is a potato, I explain no I'm sure it's fake GBS because if I'm gonna do something stupid I want to mitigate the potential for it to break the round. Antagonist or not I generally, in most cases try to let forever be and not cause a round to end too often. I then quote the wiki because I XL double-double checked to make sure the ones I sipped were not going to be lethals.
Yes, thank you stereo, for confirming the confirmed status of the unchanging virus crate and educating the potato. However, I still leave it to the benefit of the doubt in an effort to be cordial to this admin. Asking them if they're sure, telling them I'm sure but making sure there's room to come to an understanding.
I then finish it off with an apology about the confusion, being respectful and call them a rascal because being friendly is free.
omegadarkpotato bwoinked jortymorty 2 days ago
Heya! Can you give me some context as to why you, according to this ahelp, killed and hid "Default Cyborg Name" after they just followed their laws?

Heya, they are not hidden they are locked in a locker literally right behind me, oh and look, you bwoinked me again and got me fucked for two rounds in a row. I killed them on the HOS's orders.

Locking a borg inside of a locker that can only be accessed by security is definitely hiding them from those who would attempt to revive it. As for "bwoinking you and getting you fucked", thems the breaks. I'll talk with the HoS, but ideally you shouldn't be hiding a body off the bat because of escalation policy.

They are not hidden, we are standing right, or were standing right three tiles away from where they were in a locker, secured. This was not hidden in some maint place, the HoS gave an order to kill it, It's SECURED. There is RP going on in regards to it, are you ok? ##IT WAS NOT HIDDEN. MARIO, MYSELF, OFFICERS ALL KNEW WHERE IT WAS.

Thems the breaks smells a lot like looking for an excuse, that's two rounds in a row where you've been on my ass for simple things? It wasn't "hidden" and don't paint it with that context, what am I gonna do, secure it in a room the AI can open? Doors, windoors, etc. We were figuring shit out. IC shit.

Thems the breaks isn't an excuse. I do not have to wait until you're in the world's most perfect situation. Do not hide bodies in lockers unless you intend on round removing them, and do not round remove someone off of a single conflict without significant reason to believe they are an antagonist.

Stop painting it as it being the same as someone in a locker hidden in maintenance, we were securing a cyborg with an unknown status AI, any other means are open to AI fuckery, AI cannot open a locker, Fake GBS comes in virus crates, etc and so forth. They were NOT round removed as if they were stuffed in a locker in maint, bad faith depicition of events there. I'm done with this I did nothing wrong.

If you do not prefer "hid a body" I'll write it as "attempted round removal" then. Do not place bodies where they cannot be recovered after you kill them unless you're certain they're an antagonist or are in the second bout of escalation with them. (re: escalation policy) Have a good rest of your shift.

Oh look at that threat. It was neither of those things and I gave you more than enough explanation as to why. Stuff cyborg in a room with a door the AI can open? Or in a locker the AI cannot. We had no idea what was going on and did the best that could be done. It is a cyborg, the AI may have been rogue, I was babysitting the fucking locker and there were multiple people witness to where the borg was while we waited for the HOS, holy shit do you write for a small sci-fi fiction collective or something?

There was no attempt at round removal, there was no attempt at hiding. Those things are point of fact wrong and the proof is in the pudding given the logs. You were on my ass about fake GBS last round and now this? There was neither of those things you are depicting and I will appeal the fuck out of it.

I did nothing wrong, I do not wish to continue this further so if that means you've got to give me a note to appeal go for it. Thank you and have a nice shift.

Resolved by Omega_DarkPotato 2 days ago

Reply from wesoda25 2 days ago
Reopened by Wesoda25

wesoda25 Reply from jortymorty 2 days ago
Hi, just to be clear here: it was decided you didn't do anything against the rules in this situation. Hope you have a good one.

jortymorty Reply from wesoda25 2 days ago
Hello Wesoda, thank you for being a soda, I enjoy soda and can you tell that admin that two rounds in a row they've been a fuck about stuff that's not actually against the rules and it's like, really beginning to look bad. Thanks soda, you are drinkable.

wesoda25 Reply from jortymorty 2 days ago
soda is indeed drinkable. If you have feedback for them there exists a forum for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So the immediate round after when chaos reigns and a borg is at the center of the strife the Shah of smoking paintchips makes his second appearance. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on. Is the AI rogue? is the borg emagged? We just don't know but the HoS wants it dead and I don't want it smashed to smithereens beyond being dead. Is it actually locked? Who can say. Some events happen and finally the borg under orders from the HoS is kaput. However the situation is still fresh and slightly aromatic so in the interest of keeping shit secure until things get figured out the cyborg is stuffed in a locker in security, in the locker room in full view of many-a-man o' justice. Now, Professor Potato cannot seem to wrap his head around the fact that this ain't what he's trying to paint.

Nobody stuffed no sillycon into no forgotten locker crammed up the taint of maintenance. We did have people that weren't security trying to get their hands on the cyborg though and in the interest of it being connected to a machine that can open any door it wants it seemed like a good idea to secure it in a locker. Now this hidden narrative has now fallen apart because it was stupid to begin with the situation was still unfolding and I was awaiting the HoS, while keeping tabs on the locker. That was in plain view of all around, yet somehow hidden.

Trying to explain this to this idiot went as well as you can expect, I mean it actually went to a threat from them. Like, when it finally sunk in that it wasn't actually hiding them at all they pivoted to threatening it that I was attempting round removal. Except that's demonstrably false. HoS ordered the cyborg dead, cyborg was deaded, cyborg was then secured while waiting on the HoS.
If you do not prefer "hid a body" I'll write it as "attempted round removal" then. Do not place bodies where they cannot be recovered after you kill them unless you're certain they're an antagonist or are in the second bout of escalation with them. (re: escalation policy) Have a good rest of your shift.

12:03:40 EMOTE Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) points at Mario Faccoilo (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:04:56 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "HoS, Mario wants the borg." (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:04:37 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "Mario is attempting to free the borg." (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:05:23 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "HoS, Mario has broken into security and is attempting to steal the borg." (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:06:33 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "HOS ORDERED BORG DEATH" (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:06:37 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "HOS WANTS THE BODY" (203, 126, 2) Security Locker Room
12:07:28 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "Mario out." (204, 125, 2) Security Locker Room
12:07:35 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "You have your hat." (204, 125, 2) Security Locker Room
12:09:20 SAY Jortymorty/(Gene Parmesean) "HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF GODS" (201, 126, 2) Brig <-- The potato enters the arena.

See, waiting on the HoS to finish up whatever he was doing in the transfer center before it all got sorted out. No hiding, no attempt at round removal. Just an admin being a shithead, The situation resolved itself as the HoS finally made it back, kisses and hugs all around and Omega just left it open ended like a fuckstick when called on his outright lies. There is no room for conduct like that when an admin purposefully misrepresents a situation, then threatens to write a note where a player is subject to two options.

1 -The incorrect and blatantly biased narrative being used to make a bwoink valid.
2 - A secondary incorrect and blatantly false alternative for even arguing the first.

The fact that a player has to state fullstop that they are going to appeal that on the egregiously dishonest nature of it is insane. The admin just fucking off and not resolving the ticket properly or admitting that yes, I did nothing wrong after I asked them to just give me the note so I can appeal it and to have a nice shift gives me the impression that they aren't out to play fair. They wanted a conflict. The prior round was a stretch to even be a bwoink, the second round had easily obtainable information that could have been looked into without needing to badger someone in the middle of a heated IC conflict. Multiple attempts were made to explain to this admin that this was RP, it was IC, the cyborg was not hidden away forevermore and only when it got through to them that the "hidden" horseshit was indeed all in their head did they decide to tell me I was going to be noted for "attempted round removal"

Anyways I know a wendys is a weird place to order gravel but here we are.
Last edited by jortsandshirts on Tue May 17, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #641150

I think the worst part is they act like the typical almost burnt out veteran who has been here for ages without even being a veteran player.

It also feels like it is a common theme for them to overreact and act like a massive dick, and then they hold a grudge for even the most minor of issues. They get bwoinked for the GBS, because an admin saw the red and black flashing health thing and didn't realize it was fake. Simple mistake, everyone moves on happily. But then some other issue happens and they drag it up because they are still holding a grudge over it, and then they write a 5 paragraph essay on why the admin that bwoinked them for it is a shitmin who deserves to be demoted, banned, blacklisted, arrested, and executed by firing squad.

There are cases where they are in the right, but they get bwoinked and immediately are acting extremely aggressive and are in ahelps drafting some treatise on why getting bwoinked is a violation of the Geneva Conventions. They take being bwoinked as some grave offense and then behave like an asshole and act surprised when the result of being standoffish and aggressive in ahelps is a drawn out ticket with an admin that increasingly wants nothing to do with you.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641153

If that's the worst part about me then uh, I'll take it. Thanks for being weird about seniority in a BYOND game? Does that look good on a resume or something?

Listen, it's going to get my dander up when an asshole runs at me with a bowl of pasta salad and tells me it's actually greek. I don't see any feta, I point out there is no feta and despite that they're dumb. See in the first bwoink I was professional, cordial, hell even respectful. Like the little bits of radish on a nice summer salad.
Look at the way they conducted themselves coming at me like I was guilty of their misrepresentation not once, but twice. If one does that back to back then yeah, I'm getting annoyed and I'm going to probably want to toss their salad.

Bwoinketh the 1st.
Heya! Why did you drink every disease bottle you could from the virus crate and then run around infecting other people?
Well, fuck me in my ichiban salad loving ass. I drank every bottle did I? Weird, in that context you might assume that I'm a big bad jiggly jello salad.
Except that's false I only drank the annoying but ultimately non-lethal and to be fair mostly harmless ones.

However, because I have to do their job for them it means I have to sit them down and explain that no, out of the virus crate I left rhinovirus, flu virus, 3-4 experimental virus, and brainrot. The GBS is fake. Not greek salad.

Then Bwoinketh the 2nd, well you know how that went. I mean not only did they keep trying to tell me the salad was greek but then when I finally got it through to them that they were full of horseshit they then pivoted to tell me the salad was cobb.

Look, I will be judged based on the salads I am given in an ongoing perpetual basis. The onus is on me to make sure those salads have merit and are a proper representation of my culinary history. All I ask of people like this doorknob is that the salad served is actually factually correct and that they do a half-assed job of trying to figure out shit themselves first. I'm not getting not-paid to do their non-job for them you read me? I mean taking their conduct with the threat they ordered in from Imagination Land out of the equation am I not here to play a video game or am I here to answer to a boss like I'm at some kind of job and they can't figure out the basics of their position in the company? What's next, they're gonna bwoink me to get instructions on how to wipe their own ass? Fuck em.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #641160

you do know that viro grief usually nets you a ban right? even with "silly" diseases that arent harmful
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641162

What image did he post
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641163

:roll:

Yeah, sure buddy. Gloss over everything you fucked up on to try and come back on me now that it's being aired out like a fresh highway diaper.
It was a round full of clowns, literally. Thanks to a madman at the wheel of the manifest and given the context a bunch of honking and butterflies (Sometimes bees) was pretty alright.
Just, clowning up the round a bit, it was going to only be Pierottes Throat but though I would aim for the butterflies again, which.. isn't butterflies it's bees, thought it was Severe Anxiety + Bee virus to get butterflies
You seem to not be dying, so you're probably right on the suspicion of the viruses being non-lethal - in that case, it's just virus grief. Although it's definitely going to make you valid, I don't think it's something that's making you valid to us admins.
Hush. How many rounds do I have as virologist in the past six months? Two? Less? Do I habitually make it a point to release virii all over the place? Shit, son. That's a negative. You yourself let it roll at the time and none of the other admins who had to school you on what the fuck fake GBS is seemed to mind. Don't come climbing up my banana tree because I'm whistlin' spitballs at you for being a dunce. Unless this is again meant to be some sort of threat or intimidation?

Fake GBS, starts like a mild flu. Turns into a nothingburger. Drink some sulfur and synaptizine, or one or the other. If it even matters.
Pierottes Throat, honk if you're horny.. otherwise? Eat a banana to cure.
Anxiety, the thing you get around the opposite sex and it causes butterflies, this is my bad I thought it had to be mixed with the bees. Drink a beer to cure.
Magnitis, fucking miracles are everywhere man. Drink iron, like just iron man. Drink LITERAL FUCKING IRON to cure.
Bee Virus - Cough up a bee, I guess this might cause a minor amount of damage? Perhaps? Eat anything with sugar to cure.

That's some real round ending shit right there my man. Where the fuck can someone even get a banana? Beer on a spacestation? In this economy?

Hold on and slow your roll there young man. I understand the biomechanics of having your head up your ass means you're going to have to reach a little further when grasping but that's a stretch that might give you whiplash.
Like, I bought into the idea that the cat people were the ones riding the shortbus but you're on your way to flipping that script onto the mothonians. What is wrong with you?
Bjarl
Byond Username: Bjarl

Post by Bjarl » #641164

I can't even read the posts. I just assume whatever happened to Jorts was called for.
Banished to Manuel
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641165

Timonk wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:22 pm What image did he post

A dumpbearmin.

I assign fursonas to everybody when I talk to them it allows me to understand them better. You're a meerkat, iamgoofball is a red-assed baboon, Super Aggro Crag is a small round cactus. You get the idea.
This chowderhead is 100% a diaper devouring trashclown that shoulda stayed in retirement where he, she or it could have grown fat and happy eating bacon squeezings and congealed buckets of KFC gravy.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #641169

jortsandshirts wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 pm
Timonk wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:22 pm What image did he post

A dumpbearmin.

I assign fursonas to everybody when I talk to them it allows me to understand them better. You're a meerkat, iamgoofball is a red-assed baboon, Super Aggro Crag is a small round cactus. You get the idea.
This chowderhead is 100% a diaper devouring trashclown that shoulda stayed in retirement where he, she or it could have grown fat and happy eating bacon squeezings and congealed buckets of KFC gravy.
You're a treasure, Jorts. Glad to have you onboard
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641177

why am i cactus i want to be anteater
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #641178

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:51 pm why am i cactus i want to be anteater
How about armadillo
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641179

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:51 pm why am i cactus i want to be anteater
Okay so like, Super Aggro Crag makes me think of an angry caveman, but crag also makes me think of rock, because of rocky crags. Now cavemen and rocks go together like mustard and onions but one can hardly call a rock a fursona and a caveman isn't much of a stretch so I have to compromise and think rock-esque but still alive, sentience isn't mandatory because of the compromise. So then it's like alright what suits that and then I'm like, well a plant but plants aren't known for their rocky nature so I went to a cactus and from there my mind was like okay and he's normally nice to me so a cactus that makes me happy.. and there it is.

Boomp. Round. Round is a happy shape.

I guess looking back on it an armadillo works too. It just doesn't scream Super Aggro Crag. It's funnier to me to think Super Aggressive and then boomp, round cactus just chilling.
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641180

Anyways if you post in this thread I'll assign you a fursona but like, it's binding.
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #641181

What is my fursona sir
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641182

i dunno a cat
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #641184

Whats mine
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #641186

jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641187

Okay wow I'm in over my head here.

Well a coffeedragon makes you think of a dragon drinking coffee but that's so on the nose it's actually suspicious. So obviously it's something that's trying to disguise itself and dragons are lizards in their own special way. Therefore you are actually a chameleon and you know where those can be found? One might just find them on a plantation somewhere straddling a nut. A coffee nut, bean. This also means I need to take what you say with a grain of salt because you're fucking lying about being a dragon but that's ok because I support you little chameleon you're good just the way you are.

So you're a Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffeechameleon
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641224

Why am I a meerkat? Is it because i play a catboy?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #641231

if you go for the obvious answer, jorty, then i will steal your house’s foundation
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641234

I'm honestly surprised he couldn't figure it out though. That's par for the course for a meerkat.

Iwishforducks your fursona is a australian shepherd sheep herding dog. Cause I've worked on a sheep farm and let me tell you that those dogs get fucking sick of dealing with sheep, chickens are assholes by design but the one thing those dogs like? ducks. So it stands to reason you'd be one if you were wishing for the ducks. Have you ever watched ducks being herded by a dog? It's like being at a deli and telling all the old dudes lined up that you're out of brisket. The ducks kinda puff out their chest and "qvak qvak" under their breath as they shuffle along bumping into each other.
pictured: no brisket
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641239

I'm gonna go apeshit if you don't tell me why I'm a meerkat
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #641251

I like how he shows us the ahelps as though it's supposed to prove his point, but then we see

"oh I saw a flashing red and black which is supposed to mean Catastrophically Bad. Doesn't seem like an issue, just don't complain if people kill you"

"hey any chance you can let me know what's going on here?"
"WOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME AGAIN? FUCK YOU YOU'RE A SHITTER"

Like bruh if everywhere you go smells like shit, the smell might be you, man. Realize that not everyone's just out to get you, and you'll have a much better time.
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641252

Whew, lot to address there guy-whose-fursona-is-a-pokemon.

Long story short, no that's not a valid retelling of this particular situation. I appreciate your input but I'm going to have to ignore it because you're wrong.
Professor Paintchips didn't do their due diligence in either situation, both times came out of left field with these wacky falsehoods and if you'll direct your attention to slide A3 you can see where I point out that I feel like they
are going to bwoink me for instructions on how to wipe their own ass. If Captain Conundrum wanted to start a dialog on a fact-finding mission perhaps he shouldn't have opened up with two complete lies.

See exhibit Q, where I didn't drink em all, then exhibit M where I didn't do any of the further horseshit they claimed with their misrepresentation. You know the misrepresentation they boondoggled with the "Well, I can just write it as *other bullshit that didn't occur*"

Go to bed.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #641327

why are we giving deedubya clone #431 so much attention, nine times out of ten you ignore their inane screeching and they burn themselves out and leave
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641329

Your fursona is a yeast infection hoss.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641344

Qbmax32 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:09 am why are we giving deedubya clone #431 so much attention, nine times out of ten you ignore their inane screeching and they burn themselves out and leave
Because it is fun
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #641347

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:48 am
Qbmax32 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:09 am why are we giving deedubya clone #431 so much attention, nine times out of ten you ignore their inane screeching and they burn themselves out and leave
Because it is fun
valid point
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #641353

wonder what jorty will say when he finally gets cancelled for just being a pain in the ass to deal with and he realizes that he only existed here because the admins tolerated it
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641364

oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:56 am wonder what jorty will say when he finally gets cancelled for just being a pain in the ass to deal with and he realizes that he only existed here because the admins tolerated it
"Sorry guys I've been a real poo brain i'm going to take this opportunity to get away from the community to do some introspection"

Then after a year he appeals and people are like wow he's a different guy now lets let him back in
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641368

oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:56 am wonder what jorty will say when he finally gets cancelled for just being a pain in the ass to deal with and he realizes that he only existed here because the admins tolerated it
Ah yeah, I'm totally in the wrong and should let people walk all over me as a good little second-class member of this community. How dare I speak out against:

1) The admin who got deadminned due to misconduct, lied egregiously and abused their authority.
2) The next admin who stepped down after admitting they were being trash to the playerbase because of their schedule, who then personally took it to a metagrudge post event.

and this next one that this feedback is all about, which ain't as shit as those first two but shit enough it required it being in the open but I didn't feel necessitated a full on complaint.

Yeah oranges, I'm such a terrible shit. Clearly the first two admins did nothing wrong at all and the headmins are mistaken, only suckered in by my honeyed words. I should have just accepted the way they treated myself and others with the grace and humility that is my station as a not-min.

Or, you're just a gross misanthrope who gets off on treating users like chattel, sees those on the other side of the table as "lesser", lacks core interpersonal ability which leaves you bereft of empathy, and have built your entire identity around being an asshole because normal human interaction is too alien. It's nice to see I can push your seethe button by not replying to your bait in other threads though.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #641373

Jorty writes a lot of autistic paragraphs but I can't really see anything wrong in what he's saying. Is there some context I'm missing or are people just mad he's calling out their friends' behaviour?
► Show Spoiler
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #641375

Whether they are on point or not it's probably just the way that they elect to go about it.
Hugs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641380

Farquaar wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:49 pm Jorty writes a lot of autistic paragraphs but I can't really see anything wrong in what he's saying. Is there some context I'm missing or are people just mad he's calling out their friends' behaviour?
He effort posts, which makes the clique of janitors who have spent a lot of time finely crafting a persona of ironic detachment from the community by posting non-sequiturs and gravel copypasta whenever they are contested mad.

Addendum: he called out YBS after YBS stepped down claiming a lack of time and YBS said even though he has no time to do his job as a janitor properly he wants to be retrialed simply to spite jorts. I really dont think admins should be motivated by being spiteful and hostile towards players but apparently this is a quality the administrative team wants in its recruits given how they immediately started spamming the thread with nonsense until it was locked when it was brought up
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #641394

Farquaar wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:49 pm Jorty writes a lot of autistic paragraphs but I can't really see anything wrong in what he's saying. Is there some context I'm missing or are people just mad he's calling out their friends' behaviour?
People hate people who write assloads of conceited bad posts who then turn out to have been right because it then makes them insufferable forever.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641399

Conceited?

What is with this "turns out to be right" shit, lol. This crap isn't taking a stab in the dark you doofus. Their behaviour was on full display. If it didn't seem exceedingly obvious to you that there was some rank conduct taking place then you have already made your mind up when faced with shit like this.

YBS had two shit appeals in the pipe for fucks sakes lol, Admiral Wankstain did another user dirty in a similar fashion prior to me and it flew under the radar because... ?

Most likely because you already have your mind made up that those on the "team" are on the level and that users are just shit, guilty until proven innocent. So you got the blinders on big time. That speaks volumes about you.

"Sure, our admins are fucking up and treating users like shit but JORTY IS MEAN TO THEM"
Great take you got there.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #641418

jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:42 pm Conceited?

What is with this "turns out to be right" shit, lol. This crap isn't taking a stab in the dark you doofus. Their behaviour was on full display. If it didn't seem exceedingly obvious to you that there was some rank conduct taking place then you have already made your mind up when faced with shit like this.

YBS had two shit appeals in the pipe for fucks sakes lol, Admiral Wankstain did another user dirty in a similar fashion prior to me and it flew under the radar because... ?

Most likely because you already have your mind made up that those on the "team" are on the level and that users are just shit, guilty until proven innocent. So you got the blinders on big time. That speaks volumes about you.

"Sure, our admins are fucking up and treating users like shit but JORTY IS MEAN TO THEM"
i am extremely biased :ai:
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641422

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:40 pm
jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:42 pm Conceited?

i am extremely biased :ai:
Yea you stood me up at the winter ball
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641423

jortsandshirts wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:53 am
Ah yeah, I'm totally in the wrong and should let people walk all over me as a good little second-class member of this community. How dare I speak out against:

1) The admin who got deadminned due to misconduct, lied egregiously and abused their authority.
2) The next admin who stepped down after admitting they were being trash to the playerbase because of their schedule, who then personally took it to a metagrudge post event.

and this next one that this feedback is all about, which ain't as shit as those first two but shit enough it required it being in the open but I didn't feel necessitated a full on complaint.

Yeah oranges, I'm such a terrible shit. Clearly the first two admins did nothing wrong at all and the headmins are mistaken, only suckered in by my honeyed words. I should have just accepted the way they treated myself and others with the grace and humility that is my station as a not-min.

Or, you're just a gross misanthrope who gets off on treating users like chattel, sees those on the other side of the table as "lesser", lacks core interpersonal ability which leaves you bereft of empathy, and have built your entire identity around being an asshole because normal human interaction is too alien. It's nice to see I can push your seethe button by not replying to your bait in other threads though.
i dont' care if you are right or wrong, you will eventually get removed if you continue to act negatively towards the admin team, moral standing won't even enter in to it.

oh and by the way, using 300 words to get your point across when 3 will do does not make you sound smart, it just makes you sound pretentious
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #641426

oranges wrote: wonder what jorty will say when he finally gets cancelled for just being a pain in the ass to deal with and he realizes that he only existed here because the admins tolerated it
i dont' care if you are right or wrong, you will eventually get removed if you continue to act negatively towards the admin team, moral standing won't even enter in to it.
You gotta love the constant wipelash of "SS13 is such a fun and cool game where the community itself shapes the gameplay and look i'm going to give a neato speech about love and friendship and open game development is so cool guys XDDDD" then when someone gets into the weeds it turns into "YOU WILL KNEEL AT THE ALTER OF THE ADMINS WHO HAS GIVEN YOU THE GRACE OF PLAYING ON THIS SERVER HOW DARE YOU HARM THE MORAL OF ADMINS WHO ARE METAGRUDGING OTHER PLAYERS MAY MSO SMITE YOU WERE YOU STAND."

If only we were the game that Mothblocks think we can be.
Image Image
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #641428

I have no idea why the fuck mothblocks enters into this conversation?

maybe you should charge them rent
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #641429

oranges wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:33 pm I have no idea why the fuck mothblocks enters into this conversation?
He is the current head coder, headmin, and as I know only person who has publicly spoken about ss13. I'm making a comparison between how he and you talk about the game. While I can agree that Jort is abit verbose I think its crazy to act like admins should be removing him because he's harming the "moral" of adminstaff when his complaints have deem valid by the admin team itself.

If you need me to break open paint so I can explain this further just let me know.
Image Image