YBS stepped down because he was busy, not because his butt hurts.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
jortsandshirts
Byond Username: Jortymorty

YBS stepped down because he was busy, not because his butt hurts.

Post by jortsandshirts » #641188

That's why when he was ignored about how COOL he was taking things today he decided to bring that metagrudge in game and soil the GOOD NAME of Gene Parmesan

A bit earlier..

And the crowd went mild.

However, proving that "It's just i'm busy bro I'm not a sack of shit" YBS doubles down.

11:06:48 ACCESS Login: YBS from -censored(ip/cid)- || BYOND v514.1582
11:06:48 ACCESS Mob Login: YBS/(YBS) was assigned to a /mob/dead/new_player
11:06:48 GAME YBS/(YBS) Client YBS/(YBS) has taken ownership of mob YBS(/mob/dead/new_player) (8, 174, 1) start area
11:07:57 OOC YBS/(YBS) "Cargussy" (8, 174, 1) start area
11:10:54 GAME *no key*/(YBS) *no key*/(YBS) is no longer owning mob YBS(/mob/dead/new_player) (8, 174, 1) start area
11:10:54 ACCESS Mob Login: YBS/(Gene Parmesan) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
11:10:54 GAME YBS/(Gene Parmesan) Client YBS/(Gene Parmesan) has taken ownership of mob Gene Parmesan(/mob/living/carbon/human) (164, 164, 2) Engineering

11:59:09 OOC YBS/(Gene Parmesan) "OH GAWD IM BEIN BANNED" (209, 80, 1) Emergency Shuttle
11:59:18 EMOTE YBS/(Gene Parmesan) gasps! (209, 80, 1) Emergency Shuttle
11:59:18 OOC YBS/(Gene Parmesan) "Jorty, write at least 4 paragraphs in my name" (209, 80, 1) Emergency Shuttle
11:59:20 OOC YBS/(Gene Parmesan) "please god" (209, 80, 1) Emergency Shuttle
11:59:29 OOC YBS/(Gene Parmesan) "It's...getting dark..." (209, 80, 1) Emergency Shuttle

Yikes. A little oof there too.
Hey maybe it's a good thing you randomly decided to step down amidst a flurry of questions being asked about your conduct.
"Also everyone acting like he's got my head on a spike is enough to make me ignore my 70 hour schedule and reconsider re-trialing."
Yeah, I dunno about that whole trial thing again there bro. I think you just fucked that.

Trash.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Re: YBS stepped down because he was busy, not because his butt hurts.

Post by YBS » #641191

I'm glad you made this thread. I actually came to look for it once you weren't in-round to accept my OOC apology. I didn't even 'Who' to see if you were on before I made my room temperature meme that I didn't really do much with except play the game normally (then prematurely oopsie a weldcan getting excited before the endcard). My logs were checked and your claims of disparagement don't check out. Being you-ish was mostly uneventful. I didn't realize we had a policy against twinning static names, but your tears were collected in a cup that I supped from. It was pretty mild. Pretty good sig though.

I would have been a role you normally play but, on God, I do not know what you even do around here except Karen-post.

I also stepped because I think the opinions about me were mostly right in that I was making bad calls off subjective info instead of getting the objective, since I didn't have the time. Nothing random about it.

Also I appreciate you mostly sticking to the point so I could actually read the whole post. It really is difficult to get through one of your normal longer posts.

So I'll posit the question: Is it meta-grudging if you're the only one that has a problem with *me*? Is copying a static name a rule-break? Would you have reported this if you hadn't seen the round-end card with my name attached?

Looking forward to more, friend.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641193

YBS wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:50 am I'm glad you made this thread. I actually came to look for it once you weren't in-round to accept my OOC apology. I didn't even 'Who' to see if you were on before I made my room temperature meme that I didn't really do much with except play the game normally (then prematurely oopsie a weldcan getting excited before the endcard). My logs were checked and your claims of disparagement don't check out. Being you-ish was mostly uneventful. I didn't realize we had a policy against twinning static names, but your tears were collected in a cup that I supped from. It was pretty mild. Pretty good sig though.

I would have been a role you normally play but, on God, I do not know what you even do around here except Karen-post.

I also stepped because I think the opinions about me were mostly right in that I was making bad calls off subjective info instead of getting the objective, since I didn't have the time. Nothing random about it.

Also I appreciate you mostly sticking to the point so I could actually read the whole post. It really is difficult to get through one of your normal longer posts.

So I'll posit the question: Is it meta-grudging if you're the only one that has a problem with *me*? Is copying a static name a rule-break? Would you have reported this if you hadn't seen the round-end card with my name attached?

Looking forward to more, friend.
dude just cuz you're not an admin anymore doesn't mean you don't have to grow the fuck up.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #641194

I have concluded you are both insane but Jorty is slightly more insane.
Spoiler:
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641195

Do you think what you just typed sounds remotely normal?

I don't even mean in an ironic shitposting way. I mean like, do you think you're being a normal person right now given you bopped into a thread that wasn't about you, went on a tangent about how I didn't have your head on a spike or some kinda weird nonsense and then when nobody responded to you with that weird self-insert you started playing the game using my static?

These actions seem normal to you and you don't feel the least bit self conscious? Again, I don't mean in an ironic shitposting way here at all. I'm genuinely watching in a mixture of awe and disbelief as you self destruct.
Hell, nobody even provoked you today son, you just popped into a thread with my name on it and self-inserted for some bizarre reason. Then when nobody, not a soul replied to you then you.. escalated it? Children do that.
What validation was it that you were looking for that you didn't get earlier today? Nobody had any interaction with you, fullstop.

Dude, you are seriously acting worse than a child today.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:56 am
dude just cuz you're not an admin anymore doesn't mean you don't have to grow the fuck up.
This is going to get worse before it gets better Cactusball, I think I flipped this guys switch.
Last edited by jortsandshirts on Wed May 18, 2022 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
YBS

Post by YBS » #641196

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:56 am dude just cuz you're not an admin anymore doesn't mean you don't have to grow the fuck up.
That is wild coming from you.

Also no answers, every sad. gl hf
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #641197

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:58 am I have concluded you are both insane but Jorty is slightly more insane.
[this space reserved]
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #641199

wesoda25 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:06 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:58 am I have concluded you are both insane but Jorty is slightly more insane.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #641203

does anyone know how to make bricks in minecraft
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wubli

Post by wubli » #641204

does anyone know how to make bricks in minecraft
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #641205

wubli wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:38 am does anyone know how to make bricks in minecraft
smelt clay
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #641206

wubli wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:38 am does anyone know how to make bricks in minecraft
you smelt clay(Found in rivers) smelt it in a furnace with wood for maximum effect of RP
Living God

Extraordinary Person

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #641210

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:21 am
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #641211

brooooo what the fuck these dudes have been tearing ass across every fucking thread on the forums AND on sybil
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
jortsandshirts

Post by jortsandshirts » #641214

I beandipped that fool like a week ago massa, I have no idea what lit a firecracker under his ass today.

Legit been working and twerkin my way through life and just got his sourpuss all up in my face today because somebody pissed in his cheerios.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #641215

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:21 am
(Also, this is genuinely one of the worst threads in the entire forum)
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
wubli

Post by wubli » #641217

I was told clay was like really deep in mines this is confusing how do you find it in water
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #641218

wubli wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:54 am I was told clay was like really deep in mines this is confusing how do you find it in water
clay is found in areas with sand(Not sand biomes but rivers with sand just look in a river close to where you are and go into it and dig)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #641219

How Much Does Shutting the Goddamn Hell Up Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Below are some crushed stone/gravel delivery prices by locations:

*Source: Homeadvisor.com users

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to [determine the square footage of the area you need to cover and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Video: 20 Tons of Stone Delivered

For your reference, this is what 20 tons of stone looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wmk5zmhiqs

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
wubli

Post by wubli » #641220

ArcaneDefence wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:09 am

Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to [determine the square footage of the area you need to cover and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

:cry:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #641221

► Show Spoiler
This meme needs to die
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #641226

Shuttup farquad your pfp ugly as hell
[this space reserved]
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #641227

sage

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #641228

Who cares
Hugs
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #641229

wubli wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:41 am

Pea Gravel Cost

I'm not actually a bully, this is just like that book
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (9.2 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #641232

Pea Gravel Cost

so true!
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #641236

As someone with a new social credit score of +200 because of being quote-pyramided by not one, but two administrators, I hereby consider this thread locked. Headmins, please oblige.
Spoiler:
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #641246

ardentarclight wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:33 amsage
based, sage
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #641247

ArcaneDefence wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:47 am

Pea Gravel Cost

I'm not actually a bully, this is just like that book
What's the book
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #641256

based on only being able to read 15% of jortyposts i conclude that YBS was correct in this feud
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
massa

Post by massa » #641257

people who behave like this should be contained by police forces and waterboarded with high THC concentrate until they're normal again
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #641260

jorty was very funny originally, but it's now clear that he has a stick up his ass the size of texas.
YBS ain't much better.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641262

YBS wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:01 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:56 am dude just cuz you're not an admin anymore doesn't mean you don't have to grow the fuck up.

Soooooooooo busy with your 70 hour work week you have time to come to the forums constantly and cry about how you're being misrepresented after joining a round of ss13 solely for the purpose of making fun of someone who called you a bad admin and respond to every person who tells you to chill out. I hope all those hours your working mean you can afford a therapist because you are well and truly brokebrained
Alphanerdd
Byond Username: Alphanerdd

Post by Alphanerdd » #641263

i hate it here
semi-regular sybil/terry/manuel background character Josh Hawkins
loathed and hated mime Translucency
professional bad take haver
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #641267

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Soooooooooo busy with your 70 hour work week you have time to come to the forums constantly and cry about how you're being misrepresented after joining a round of ss13 solely for the purpose of making fun of someone who called you a bad admin and respond to every person who tells you to chill out. I hope all those hours your working mean you can afford a therapist because you are well and truly brokebrained
some people really can do it all crag maybe you need to grind harder
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
YBS

Post by YBS » #641268

Takes me 3 minutes to post and I have tuesdays off save a class😎😎😎

Hell im posting this while I wait for a client estimate.

Arguing with few people is a good outlet.

I thought you’d understand that but maybe it’s not meant to be, despacito. I know you’re nursing some flagging e-wood over putting me in my place epic style but it’s just not the same for me. I think we should break up.
Last edited by YBS on Wed May 18, 2022 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #641269

Now this is some good drama, just what the forums need.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
massa

Post by massa » #641270

how did we go from saying YBS made some bad admin calls to this

jorty was the catalyst and it just activated YBS even more
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641273

YBS wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Takes me 3 minutes to post and I have tuesdays off save a class😎😎😎

Hell im posting this while I wait for a client estimate.

Arguing with few people is a good outlet.

I thought you’d understand that but maybe it’s not meant to be, despacito. I know you’re nursing some flagging e-wood over putting me in my place epic style but it’s just not the same for me. I think we should break up.
You cant do the "uhm actually i dont care lol y r u obsessed with me" gimmick when the whole situation started because you decided you had some random forum shitter with a 2 week post history stuck in your craw so hard you had to log into ss13 and change your name to his character to call him an obsessive nerd, you obsessed nerd.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #641279

Farquaar wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:45 am
► Show Spoiler
This meme needs to die
I would agree it should slink back into hibernation for a year or so. Changing the title from 'crushed gravel' to 'shutting the hell up' really ruins the joke
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #641281

Capsandi wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm
Farquaar wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:45 am
► Show Spoiler
This meme needs to die
I would agree it should slink back into hibernation for a year or so. Changing the title from 'crushed gravel' to 'shutting the hell up' really ruins the joke
Forum mods made the words swap like that
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #641291

My god this thread was a discovery and a half. Why everyone posting like they taking full advantage of the mental asylum's free wifi
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #641293

Armhulen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 pm My god this thread was a discovery and a half. Why everyone posting like they taking full advantage of the mental asylum's free wifi
keep it up shitlord you're gonna get rule 11'd

the slope is oily
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #641295

Armhulen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 pm My god this thread was a discovery and a half. Why everyone posting like they taking full advantage of the mental asylum's free wifi
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #641296

Pea Gravel Cost

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #641300

I think this thread has run its useful course.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin