Paris Konets Possible return Peanut (Somah69)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

return of somah69 peenut

Post by toemas » #644088

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: return of somah69 peenut

Post by oranges » #644089

lol he must have gotten bored of ban evading (it's thankless and boring)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Paris Konets Possible return Peanut (Somah69)

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #644091

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31930

Catch up: For those who don't know or who forgotten who this person is was a sec main and was pretty much the king of shitsec during his time playing before being dethroned and was hated on sybil at the time and was known for opening the armory always at shift start if he rolled HOS and would brig/gulag you for petty shit and if you tried to challenge him on it as an officer he would just demote you. My personal experience with him was me playing warden and always challenging him on his dumbass shit like A: Opening the armory at shift start or B: challenging him on his dumbass punishments like executing someone who injected him with epinephrine pens 30 times. These would most of the time lead me into getting demoted for doing so. If you owned him he would pretty much always just go ssd and just come back next round.

My thoughts: The appeal seems genuine and if his references of good conduct are true and can be tracked back to him I say he should be unbanned. But I personally think he should be sec and command banned for 14 days after his unbanned to see how he plays with others when not in a power position because he was pretty much pure poison to the server during his time here last in those roles.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Paris Konets Possible return Peanut (Somah69)

Post by Kendrickorium » #644094

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:22 am viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31930

Catch up: For those who don't know or who forgotten who this person is was a sec main and was pretty much the king of shitsec during his time playing before being dethroned and was hated on sybil at the time and was known for opening the armory always at shift start if he rolled HOS and would brig/gulag you for petty shit and if you tried to challenge him on it as an officer he would just demote you. My personal experience with him was me playing warden and always challenging him on his dumbass shit like A: Opening the armory at shift start or B: challenging him on his dumbass punishments like executing someone who injected him with epinephrine pens 30 times. These would most of the time lead me into getting demoted for doing so. If you owned him he would pretty much always just go ssd and just come back next round.

My thoughts: The appeal seems genuine and if his references of good conduct are true and can be tracked back to him I say he should be unbanned. But I personally think he should be sec and command banned for 14 days after his unbanned to see how he plays with others when not in a power position because he was pretty much pure poison to the server during his time here last in those roles.
none of this is true
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #644095

oh wait this is paris lmao rofl oh my god
Kendrickorium

Re: return of somah69 peenut

Post by Kendrickorium » #644096

> Contrary to popular belief I did not ban evade a 3-day ban.

starting off with a lie, bold move cotton
toemas

Post by toemas » #644099

>executing someone who injected him with epinephrine pens 30 times.

this was actually like the one time where he actually got noted unjustly, a guy was following him around and overdosing him on epinephrine (this kills people) he responded with violence which is reasonable, you immediately rushed to defend his attacker and began stunbatoning him, he responded by demoting you, which is fine
Last edited by toemas on Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #644102

words cannot describe how much somah sucked to play with and around im lovin mothblocks' response to this one
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
toemas

Post by toemas » #644107

>handful of Sybil admins being on the border of just flat out quitting until someone did something

How
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #644109

i merged the two peanuts into one
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #644113

now I want to roll heretic and try offering my targets amanitin sodas because of that epi OD trick
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #644118

i'm calling it right now he's going to ban evade again
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #644120

I hope not
Living God

Extraordinary Person

KniraTwo
Byond Username: Knira

Post by KniraTwo » #644122

Lalaria probably has a better chance on getting a ban appealed more than Somah ever will.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #644123

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:45 am >handful of Sybil admins being on the border of just flat out quitting until someone did something

How
maybe they forgot they were admins
XII3912
Byond Username: EMX55

Post by XII3912 » #644124

people CAN change (Especially after being perma'd) and i think he may have however those ban evasions don't help his case at all so i doubt he'll get in for a while
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #644129

He could start by actually using good grammar ingame
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #644138

God, fuck this guy.

None of the non-admins know how much of a pain in the ass this dude was to deal with. I'm all for second chances, but this dude's run out of them.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #644141

if he gets a proper voucher from another server and actually manages to improve his gameplay then sure give him a chance

but if he comes back and plays the same way he used to i give him 6 days tops before he's perma'd again

not to shit on him as a human being but from an admin perspective he was genuinely the worst person on sybil to deal with in my experience

its like okay imagine you get hired as a police officer for a hallway and your job is to make sure the floor is clean

most of the people who come through the hallway are cool and dont make it messy, sometimes you have to come out and mop a stain or two but its fine, its cool

a few people come in tracking mud everywhere and you have to flag them down and hit them with your baton but after that they're fine and you can trust them to use the hall

a couple people come in and pull their pants down and shit everywhere so you pull out your mall cop 14-round handgun (this is america) and shoot them seven times in the ribs and a bunch of people gather outside to watch it through the window and laugh at the guy (this is a peanut thread)

but then sometimes, *sometimes*, you get that one guy who comes in and very carefully walks around the edges of the hall getting mud on it. you tell him to stop and he says no sir i wasnt tracking mud i was very careful not to step in the middle of the floor, its on the edge, see. and you tell him yeah okay i guess you arent ruining the hallway but still theres mud. and he says yeah but im not breaking the rules and you have to relent because he kind of isnt.

and then the next day this same guy shows up and hes got a wheelbarrow of horse shit. and you're like dude what the fuck and he tells you no, bro, look, im a mushroom farmer, this is for growing mushrooms in. and he shows you his mushroom license and you're like fuck okay i guess i can't do anything about this? because if you shoot the guy who's a licensed horse shit hauler then all the people outside the window will scream police brutality at you. so you let him through but his wheelbarrow keeps dripping horse poop everywhere on the floor and you have to go clean it up, and people start complaining to you about how the hall smells like horse crap and you're like, i know, but he has a license

and then you go home to your collective police academy dorm (this is adminbus) and you're like god im tired of this dude but he has a license to haul horse doodie everywhere. and all the other cops are like okay but why dont you shoot him. and you're like i cant, hes making the hallway smell like shit, but he has a mushroom license. and other cops who work the hallway shift are like god i know i cant deal with this, but if i shoot him then the window people will file complaints with the guy in charge of the hallway

eventually someone gets tired of it and shoots him and the guy flops down into his cart, his body tipping it over and splashing horse feces everywhere, and hes like dude. bro. you fucker. you shot me for doing my job of mushroom growing and got me covered in shit. im taking you to court. and he takes you to court and you have to tell the judge that this guy was a huge asshole who was constantly getting mud and horse poopies all over the hall, and the guy says yeah but i have a license for it, and i wasnt getting the middle of the hall dirty, and the judge throws their hands up because they dont want to deal with this shit, and you dont want to deal with this shit, and everything smells like horse ass, and you have to take it to the supreme court, and they tell you okay yeah this guy is an asshole and you weren't in the wrong to shoot him but we can't revoke his license because he is growing mushrooms, and all the window people who are packed into the little audience box go ooh and aah and say that the police officers should just suck it up (gay johnson is there)

and then finally the next day this guy comes back and he hasnt even washed the horse dump off of himself but his wheelbarrow is full of horse dung again and its dripping on the hallway floor and you just cannot take this anymore, so you go to the police dorm, and theres like 17 other hall cops who agree that theyre all tired of dealing with horse ass jimmy and his goddamn fucking mushroom license no matter what the window people thing, and you all collectively agree that someone is going to have to break out the loaded shotgun you keep hanging above the fireplace like in that one resident evil puzzle where taking the shotgun spawns a big toad guy, but instead of a toad guy its just mothblocks or something and theyre like yeah you know what you should have done this ages ago, and all the cops are like yeah no fucking shit but if we'd done something sooner then the wheelbarrow guy would have made us all go to the supreme court to try and convince the public that this guy deserved to be shot, and finally when he comes back with another load of horse pbrbhrbrbt he steps on the tripwire we set up like if kevin mcallister in home alone had a racist uncle who owned a shotgun and no sense of respect for the lives of those two new york dudes who kept breaking into his house and the horse manure guy gets splattered all over the walls and everyone collectively breathes a sigh of relief, and finally we can stop having the hall smell like horse anus

and then like two weeks later some guy wearing a full body medical cast and a fake mustache comes into the hall with another wheelbarrow of horse plops and we need to divest our hall cop donut budget into hiring someone to just hide in a bush outside with the shotgun in case its actually mushroom horse paste guy again and like 5 times it actually is and no matter how many times we shoot him he just keeps coming back

and now the guy with the horse wheelbarrow is saying bro guys its okay im sorry for all the horse shit let me in, and we have no idea if hes actually given up his mushroom farming and wants to play nice, or if we let him in and he just rips his dungarees off and starts projectile shitting everywhere again

i mean maybe he actually doesnt have any horse waste this time but do we want to take that chance?????
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #644143

anyway the point is i never watched home alone but i feel like if it was made today people would assume kevin mcallister is some kind of sociopath and also his dad would probably own an ar-15
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644148

>Fulp is being unironically used as reference for someone's ban appeal here

What the actual fuck. Being banned from there should be seen as a POSITIVE, like if you got banned for "not being furry nazi enough" from SPLURT. They have the worst administration. I left there after one of their female admins literally started stalking me, and I remember one time someone else got banned because I ordered my golems to "subdue" someone and they murdered the guy - the golems weren't banned mind you, it was someone else who just happened to have followed me into the room because they were curious about what I was doing with 2 xeno golems, and they had no idea I was evil since I was nothing but helpful the entire shift. Hell, they were nearly permabanned - but the admin decided to lower it to a 3day just because of ban escalation policy. And from what I heard, the admin who did that now RUNS Fulp.

If Fulp's administration is seriously being used for conduct reference, and being taken seriously by the headmins here, my respect for them will immediately diminish by half.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #644149

CNN - Child of Chicago daytrader, abandoned for a week, murders two men.

FOX NEWS - Child survives 5 days alone, fights off 2 man crime wave.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644150

chocolate_bickie wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:47 pm CNN - Child of Chicago daytrader, abandoned for a week, murders two men.

FOX NEWS - Child survives 5 days alone, fights off 2 man crime wave.
If you can reasonably defend this appeal and it's outcome, I'll rescind my position - https://forum.fulp.gg/t/ban-appeal-rose-realta/3586

They had NO idea I was a traitor, I helped them multiple times over the course of the shift, including things like dragging the HoP and them to medical when they fell ill. This shitstain of an administration should NEVER be considered for conduct reference, and I am legitimately offended by Vektor unironically doing so in this appeal.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #644151

chocolate_bickie wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:47 pm CNN - Child of Chicago daytrader, abandoned for a week, murders two men.

Uh oh! Looks like someone's parents will be held in criminal parental liability!

Most states and the District of Columbia now have laws against contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Although these laws vary from state to state, parents who are found grossly neglectful from the normal standards of parental supervision and control can generally be jailed, fined, and ordered by the court to pay restitution to the person the child victimized.

With yikes regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #644153

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:37 pm >Fulp is being unironically used as reference for someone's ban appeal here

What the actual fuck. Being banned from there should be seen as a POSITIVE, like if you got banned for "not being furry nazi enough" from SPLURT.

-snip-

I'll actually be serious and give away some words however: I have a chronic mistrust of any server that simply doesn't trust its admins. Gupta or someone explained the power hierarchy of Fulpstation to me (where junior moderators or whatever don't even have +BAN, they have to submit ban requests to the REAL admins or something), but if you're giving someone a role that's meant to be high-in-trust... why are you so afraid to trust them with a crumb of fun? That's why I suppose I like /tg/ so much, the permissions are free-flowing here (and there's plenty of evidence to catch someone should they abuse it).

By the way, I'm pretty sure a ban of any severity posts to the CentCom database on Fulp (with the associated note).
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #644154

They also only give vouchers to staff, so you won't be able to get a voucher from fulp unless you are staff.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644156

san7890 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:27 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:37 pm >Fulp is being unironically used as reference for someone's ban appeal here

What the actual fuck. Being banned from there should be seen as a POSITIVE, like if you got banned for "not being furry nazi enough" from SPLURT.

-snip-
By the way, I'm pretty sure a ban of any severity posts to the CentCom database on Fulp (with the associated note).
Well Fulpstation should not be a part of that system. Their administration is terrible
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644165

Wait it wasnt removedi m dumb that was a different thread.
Last edited by Imitates-The-Lizards on Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #644166

nianjiilical wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:59 pm snip
you are deranged but you speak truth

Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #644169

nianjiilical wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:59 pm tl:dr somah is a horse shit delivery boy
When I first saw this post I was like "I'll just read the first two lines" but then it kept getting better and better and I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for contributing this piece of art that will likely never be appreciated properly.

Speaking on behalf of the entire player's club peanut posters I will make a deal with the admins. You can keep somah banned, but only if you unban beardbeard. Deal?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
toemas

Post by toemas » #644170

nianjiilical wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:59 pm Wall of text
if someones being a shitter then ban them and if they say they'll stop then let them in and then if they keep doing it then simply ban them again i dont know why admins have to overcomplicate everything like its the fucking supreme court
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #644172

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:18 pm
if someones being a shitter then ban them and if they say they'll stop then let them in and then if they keep doing it then simply ban them again i dont know why admins have to overcomplicate everything like its the fucking supreme court
They complicate it for the player's benefit.
tgstation has one of the best appeal/complaint systems throughout the entire internet, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

You enjoy surgically removing the piss out of it with your joke appeals so I'm surprised you don't appreciate the admins overcomplicating everything.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
toemas

Post by toemas » #644174

Tearling wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:25 pm
tgstation has one of the best appeal/complaint systems throughout the entire internet, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

You enjoy surgically removing the piss out of it with your joke appeals so I'm surprised you don't appreciate the admins overcomplicating everything.
joke appeals?
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #644178

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 pm
Tearling wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:25 pm

joke appeals?
viewtopic.php?p=641805#p641805
toemas

Post by toemas » #644180

which part of do you think is a joke
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #644182

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:03 pm which part of do you think is a joke
I would assume the whole thing, if not, that's even more sad, but I can at least understand your stance of not liking complicating the appeal system.
toemas

Post by toemas » #644183

Tearling wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:15 pm I would assume the whole thing
its 100% serious
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #644201

nianjiilical wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:59 pm if he gets a proper voucher from another server and actually manages to improve his gameplay then sure give him a chance

but if he comes back and plays the same way he used to i give him 6 days tops before he's perma'd again

not to shit on him as a human being but from an admin perspective he was genuinely the worst person on sybil to deal with in my experience

its like okay imagine you get hired as a police officer for a hallway and your job is to make sure the floor is clean

most of the people who come through the hallway are cool and dont make it messy, sometimes you have to come out and mop a stain or two but its fine, its cool

a few people come in tracking mud everywhere and you have to flag them down and hit them with your baton but after that they're fine and you can trust them to use the hall

a couple people come in and pull their pants down and shit everywhere so you pull out your mall cop 14-round handgun (this is america) and shoot them seven times in the ribs and a bunch of people gather outside to watch it through the window and laugh at the guy (this is a peanut thread)

but then sometimes, *sometimes*, you get that one guy who comes in and very carefully walks around the edges of the hall getting mud on it. you tell him to stop and he says no sir i wasnt tracking mud i was very careful not to step in the middle of the floor, its on the edge, see. and you tell him yeah okay i guess you arent ruining the hallway but still theres mud. and he says yeah but im not breaking the rules and you have to relent because he kind of isnt.

and then the next day this same guy shows up and hes got a wheelbarrow of horse shit. and you're like dude what the fuck and he tells you no, bro, look, im a mushroom farmer, this is for growing mushrooms in. and he shows you his mushroom license and you're like fuck okay i guess i can't do anything about this? because if you shoot the guy who's a licensed horse shit hauler then all the people outside the window will scream police brutality at you. so you let him through but his wheelbarrow keeps dripping horse poop everywhere on the floor and you have to go clean it up, and people start complaining to you about how the hall smells like horse crap and you're like, i know, but he has a license

and then you go home to your collective police academy dorm (this is adminbus) and you're like god im tired of this dude but he has a license to haul horse doodie everywhere. and all the other cops are like okay but why dont you shoot him. and you're like i cant, hes making the hallway smell like shit, but he has a mushroom license. and other cops who work the hallway shift are like god i know i cant deal with this, but if i shoot him then the window people will file complaints with the guy in charge of the hallway

eventually someone gets tired of it and shoots him and the guy flops down into his cart, his body tipping it over and splashing horse feces everywhere, and hes like dude. bro. you fucker. you shot me for doing my job of mushroom growing and got me covered in shit. im taking you to court. and he takes you to court and you have to tell the judge that this guy was a huge asshole who was constantly getting mud and horse poopies all over the hall, and the guy says yeah but i have a license for it, and i wasnt getting the middle of the hall dirty, and the judge throws their hands up because they dont want to deal with this shit, and you dont want to deal with this shit, and everything smells like horse ass, and you have to take it to the supreme court, and they tell you okay yeah this guy is an asshole and you weren't in the wrong to shoot him but we can't revoke his license because he is growing mushrooms, and all the window people who are packed into the little audience box go ooh and aah and say that the police officers should just suck it up (gay johnson is there)

and then finally the next day this guy comes back and he hasnt even washed the horse dump off of himself but his wheelbarrow is full of horse dung again and its dripping on the hallway floor and you just cannot take this anymore, so you go to the police dorm, and theres like 17 other hall cops who agree that theyre all tired of dealing with horse ass jimmy and his goddamn fucking mushroom license no matter what the window people thing, and you all collectively agree that someone is going to have to break out the loaded shotgun you keep hanging above the fireplace like in that one resident evil puzzle where taking the shotgun spawns a big toad guy, but instead of a toad guy its just mothblocks or something and theyre like yeah you know what you should have done this ages ago, and all the cops are like yeah no fucking shit but if we'd done something sooner then the wheelbarrow guy would have made us all go to the supreme court to try and convince the public that this guy deserved to be shot, and finally when he comes back with another load of horse pbrbhrbrbt he steps on the tripwire we set up like if kevin mcallister in home alone had a racist uncle who owned a shotgun and no sense of respect for the lives of those two new york dudes who kept breaking into his house and the horse manure guy gets splattered all over the walls and everyone collectively breathes a sigh of relief, and finally we can stop having the hall smell like horse anus

and then like two weeks later some guy wearing a full body medical cast and a fake mustache comes into the hall with another wheelbarrow of horse plops and we need to divest our hall cop donut budget into hiring someone to just hide in a bush outside with the shotgun in case its actually mushroom horse paste guy again and like 5 times it actually is and no matter how many times we shoot him he just keeps coming back

and now the guy with the horse wheelbarrow is saying bro guys its okay im sorry for all the horse shit let me in, and we have no idea if hes actually given up his mushroom farming and wants to play nice, or if we let him in and he just rips his dungarees off and starts projectile shitting everywhere again

i mean maybe he actually doesnt have any horse waste this time but do we want to take that chance?????
holy shit is there a hall of fame thread for /tg/?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #644202

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:54 am
nianjiilical wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:59 pm if he gets a proper voucher from another server and actually manages to improve his gameplay then sure give him a chance

holy shit is there a hall of fame thread for /tg/?
Reminds me of this one: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29901&p=615242#p615242
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #644203

Reminds me of the goon house visit appeal
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #644208

he got noted and banned several times before being permabanned (and were quite literally told to stop being a shitter a handful of times) i'm not sure what you want from admins or what you call overcomplicating everything
the reason things get overcomplicated is because people rules lawyer instead of acting in good faith something somah was never good at (lol the ctf incident)
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
XII3912
Byond Username: EMX55

Post by XII3912 » #644209

wubli wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:09 am
he got noted and banned several times before being permabanned (and were quite literally told to stop being a shitter a handful of times) i'm not sure what you want from admins or what you call overcomplicating everything
the reason things get overcomplicated is because people rules lawyer instead of acting in good faith something somah was never good at (lol the ctf incident)
He's exactly like Patrick Bateman
toemas

Post by toemas » #644211

wubli wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:09 am he got noted and banned several times before being permabanned (and were quite literally told to stop being a shitter a handful of times) i'm not sure what you want from admins or what you call overcomplicating everything
if you dont see whats being overcomplicated here then IDK what to tell you. i think that a handful of admins "being on the verge of quitting until someone does something" is a pretty good signifier that something is being overcomplicated. why were admins so reluctant to ban him? i saw him being watched by an admin or two every time i spectated him so clearly they had the time to watch him all day and gripe about how much they hate him in adminbus but were apparently unable to ban him earlier for whatever reason? just ban him lol?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #644231

dunno who the guy is but you made a funny post so i'm okay with keeping him banned if you can keep being this funny every time he appeals
wubli

Post by wubli » #644233

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:11 am
wubli wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:09 am he got noted and banned several times before being permabanned (and were quite literally told to stop being a shitter a handful of times) i'm not sure what you want from admins or what you call overcomplicating everything
if you dont see whats being overcomplicated here then IDK what to tell you. i think that a handful of admins "being on the verge of quitting until someone does something" is a pretty good signifier that something is being overcomplicated. why were admins so reluctant to ban him? i saw him being watched by an admin or two every time i spectated him so clearly they had the time to watch him all day and gripe about how much they hate him in adminbus but were apparently unable to ban him earlier for whatever reason? just ban him lol?
because we don't get paid and if every time you bwoink someone for being a dick they go "what rule am i breaking?" and you need to spend a lot of time explaining why they need to stop being shitters, eventually you'll be drained. if you're gonna say "just ban them lol" then you'll have the forum losers crying that the person wasn't given a chance
these people share the pattern that they "don't break any rules". they toe the line and they act like dicks but it's really subjective what is "being a dick", isn't it?
that's why it's hard to ban them. playing with an unfun fuck that "plays within the rules" but in a way that makes everyone miserable? yeah it's not as easy as "just ban them"
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #644235

paris has the potential to grow boys (claims to already have!!) don't damn him to the fates of permabrig
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #644240

Asking them to prove it by logging some clean hours on a remotely reputable server isn’t asking a lot. Also +1 to what wubli said
toemas

Post by toemas » #644242

wubli wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:09 am because we don't get paid and if every time you bwoink someone for being a dick they go "what rule am i breaking?" and you need to spend a lot of time explaining why they need to stop being shitters, eventually you'll be drained. if you're gonna say "just ban them lol" then you'll have the forum losers crying that the person wasn't given a chance
these people share the pattern that they "don't break any rules". they toe the line and they act like dicks but it's really subjective what is "being a dick", isn't it?
that's why it's hard to ban them. playing with an unfun fuck that "plays within the rules" but in a way that makes everyone miserable? yeah it's not as easy as "just ban them"
yeah nothing you've said has changed the fact that he could have just been banned at any time
"but forum posters will be mean to me and hes not TECHNICALLY breaking the rules!!" is silly logic
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #644243

stfu forum poster
wubli

Post by wubli » #644244

Ok then stop defending him lol