defender of all things righteous peanut thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

defender of all things righteous peanut thread

Post by iwishforducks » #648307

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32192

fourth thread created for this. giving this 2 days before you guys go insane in the replies and get this one locked like the others
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
XII3912
Byond Username: EMX55

Re: defender of all things righteous peanut thread

Post by XII3912 » #648308

First
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #648309

SECOND NOBODY CALLED
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #648310

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:55 amgiving this 2 days before you guys go insane in the replies and get this one locked like the others
tbh i think it'll be sooner than 36 hours
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #648311

wat
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648314

>for example, is me arguing that I think Rule 8 is silly because this is an over-18 server - innocuous enough on it's own

I just wanna point out that I'm pretty sure rule 8 exists because the host doesn't want tg to end up like splurt because yeah if you add erp to /tg/ it will become like splurt and you can't tell me it won't because how will it not
Tgent007
Byond Username: Tgent007

Post by Tgent007 » #648315

Yeah, I'm sitting at my PC right now LOLING HEHE LOL! Lol Lol! Lol! Seriously they need to not be allowed to come back. Lol! Lol! Haha! Lol!
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #648316

I created the third thread and the moment it was revealed it was about that topic I closed it because I knew it would be doomed
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #648317

Put me in the screencap, etc.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #648319

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂░░░.☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ This website if you are with us.
toemas

Post by toemas » #648320

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648321

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648322

XII3912 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:37 am ░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
Regarding your post you made in the thread being peanutted, before it got deleted:

I'm well aware that even if the ban is lifted, I will be roughly as popular as a homeless vagrant in a formal gala, however, I'm obligated to fight this ban because firstly, we can't allow the precedent on tgstation that you can get anyone you don't like banned as long as you get enough of your friends together to screech about them, regardless of how deranged or incoherent the screeching is (again, they were literally calling me a pedo after I had spent the last hour or two arguing for an age 25 age of consent - does that sound like a good argument from them to you?), and secondly, there is no guarantee that they will not move to try the same tactic on the server and/or the forums. So it's either fight this now, or fight this later but also with a server ban if I choose later.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #648323

I didn't start this one please don't ban me Rave.
Image Image
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648324

Mop it up jannies
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #648325

What the fuck apocalyptic event did you guys start while I was at work
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648326

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 am

I had spent the last hour or two arguing for an age 25 age of consent
You still said that people that like loli aren't pedos which is extremely suspicious + no sane person would argue that so I'm not sure I believe you
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648328

XII3912 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:08 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 am

I had spent the last hour or two arguing for an age 25 age of consent
You still said that people that like loli aren't pedos which is extremely suspicious + no sane person would argue that so I'm not sure I believe you
Why would I lie about something so easily verifiable? Go ask literally anyone who was on polcon the hour or two before this ban, or even go check it out yourself, if the logs werent purged when I got kicked from the discord.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #648329

i disagree with this person's opinion
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #648330

Debates about changing the age of consent, a completely normal topic for normal people to discuss normally that definitely won't make people wonder why you care. Always a good idea.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648331

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:27 am Debates about changing the age of consent, a completely normal topic for normal people to discuss normally that definitely won't make people wonder why you care. Always a good idea.
I didn't start the topic, but other people in polcon were arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that. Do you have an issue with that?
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648334

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:29 am

arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that.
I think they mean teen on teen rather then what adults can do to younger people, anyways we are here to discuss the ban appeal not this.

Also you getting lynched had nothing to do with Thoman's ban, what you said was extremely suspicious all things considered.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #648336

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:27 am Debates about changing the age of consent, a completely normal topic for normal people to discuss normally that definitely won't make people wonder why you care. Always a good idea.
I didn't start the topic, but other people in polcon were arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that. Do you have an issue with that?
Aren't a lot of polcon people in Europe where the age of consent is generally hovering around 16? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of ... _in_Europe
toemas

Post by toemas » #648337

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:29 am I didn't start the topic, but other people in polcon were arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that.
whatever conversation you apparently had in polcon has nothing to do with the ban, the video that was posted, or the discord shitshow that apparently happened, your just hinging on it because you think it makes you look less bad.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648338

XII3912 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:43 am

arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that.
I think they mean teen on teen rather then what adults can do to younger people, anyways we are here to discuss the ban appeal not this.

Also you getting lynched had nothing to do with Thoman's ban, what you said was extremely suspicious all things considered.
It has everything to do with thoman's ban - it was a central point in the hit piece video constructed against me, he posted in the comments of the video, and I believe it was posted by one of his friends and circulated in his friend group, because they were upset at how his ban appeal went.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648339

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:48 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:29 am I didn't start the topic, but other people in polcon were arguing that 16 year olds having sex was perfectly fine, so I stepped in and opposed that.
whatever conversation you apparently had in polcon has nothing to do with the ban, the video that was posted, or the discord shitshow that apparently happened, your just hinging on it because you think it makes you look less bad.
It's relevant because it shows how deranged this screeching at me is. This is about a bunch of people who hate me doing everything they can to take anything and everything they can to make me look bad and pulling it out of context to make me look as bad as possible regardless of my actual opinions.
toemas

Post by toemas » #648340

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:52 am It's relevant because it shows how deranged this screeching at me is. This is about a bunch of people who hate me doing everything they can to take anything and everything they can to make me look bad and pulling it out of context to make me look as bad as possible regardless of my actual opinions.
Nothing you said needs to be taken out of context to make you look bad. Maybe stop defending lolicon on the internet and people will stop calling you out for being wierd.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648341

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:08 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:52 am It's relevant because it shows how deranged this screeching at me is. This is about a bunch of people who hate me doing everything they can to take anything and everything they can to make me look bad and pulling it out of context to make me look as bad as possible regardless of my actual opinions.
Nothing you said needs to be taken out of context to make you look bad. Maybe stop defending lolicon on the internet and people will stop calling you out for being wierd.
Tell that to Tgent.
Tgent007

Post by Tgent007 » #648342

Tell what to me, say it to my face.
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #648343

The ban reason in this ban is unfair and I'd say invalid. Alice didn't start the drama, pretty much didn't participate in it, yet they got banned. Fucked up.

Somewhat unrelated to that, there are a couple of discord screenshots shown in The Video (tm) that I feel need some explaining, like running around naked as an underage character and people saying "Classic Alice!". What's up with that? Are those taken out of context like every single other screenshot?
I do have some negative comments around the base of the whole issue, Alice thinking lolicon is not pedophilia, but this aint the thread for that.

Also of note, I commented on said video mentioning how toemas gets banned on the forums pretty regularly (no offense to them I dont know them) and how probably the ban was upheld keeping that history in mind, but the comment was deleted by the video creator so yeah the guy that made the video clearly ain't a "trying to do the right thing" kinda guy and more a "trying to start drama" kinda guy.
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
toemas

Post by toemas » #648344

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am Also of note, I commented on said video mentioning how tomas gets banned on the forums pretty regularly
This is not true, i've never been banned on the forums once until this incident, i had like two warnings that were spaced out a year inbetween
Last edited by toemas on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tgent007

Post by Tgent007 » #648345

Okay I'm going to go to sleep now, I will respond to whatever words you have to say to me in the morning.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648346

Tgent007 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:15 am Tell what to me, say it to my face.
Okay. You're a scumbag who knowingly and willingly misrepresented my opinions by pulling one of my quotes out of context in order to push the narrative that I'm a pedo.

The conversation in question was that Amelia in polcon was arguing that 16 year olds are fine to have sex with each other, and I said that that wasn't okay, and that the age of consent should be 25 because that's when brain development stops. Based on that, I said the age of consent of 18 wasn't even really okay, because people were making arguments that could be applied to anyone post-puberty, leading to the quote of something along the lines of "Okay, now apply that to anyone aged 12-17". Even though, in context, this was not only not pedophilic, but strictly ANTI-pedophilic, you took it out of context to frame me as a pedophile.

You are a scumbag.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #648347

this is why we dont use politics channels
► Show Spoiler
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #648348

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:21 am
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am Also of note, I commented on said video mentioning how tomas gets banned on the forums pretty regularly
This is not true, i've never been banned on the forums once until this incident, i had like two warnings that were spaced out a year inbetween
My bad, you still get banned a whole lot though, like in general
Comm from
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648349

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 amSomewhat unrelated to that, there are a couple of discord screenshots shown in The Video (tm) that I feel need some explaining, like running around naked as an underage character and people saying "Classic Alice!". What's up with that? Are those taken out of context like every single other screenshot?
This is actually just really unfortunate. I just set my character age to 17 because I like triggering the substance abuse warning on the smoke vendors sometimes, and you know that one tip of the round where it says if you strip yourself you're harder to tackle, run faster, etc.? I was running around naked stealing shoes as an assistant a few times just to be a menace wit that reasoning. The two arent related, but, no one has just ever asked me about it.

Also, I don't know where they got the ERPing thing from, I've never ERPed on the server. If I wanted to do that, I would just go to SPLURT or something.
toemas

Post by toemas » #648350

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am The ban reason in this ban is unfair and I'd say invalid. Alice didn't start the drama, pretty much didn't participate in it, yet they got banned. Fucked up.
No actually creeps should be ejected from the community.
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am Somewhat unrelated to that, there are a couple of discord screenshots shown in The Video (tm) that I feel need some explaining, like running around naked as an underage character and people saying "Classic Alice!". What's up with that? Are those taken out of context like every single other screenshot?
what do you think was "taken out of context" exactly you can literally just click on their profile and see their posts defending lolicon
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am My bad, you still get banned a whole lot though, like in general
is ok
toemas

Post by toemas » #648351

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 am This is actually just really unfortunate. I just set my character age to 17 because I like triggering the substance abuse warning on the smoke vendors sometimes, and you know that one tip of the round where it says if you strip yourself you're harder to tackle, run faster, etc.? I was running around naked stealing shoes as an assistant a few times just to be a menace wit that reasoning. The two arent related, but, no one has just ever asked me about it.
Wow you seem to have a consistent pattern of doing and saying alot of things that are really wierd and make people uncomfortable "on accident" thats really crazy man.
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648353

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:30 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 am This is actually just really unfortunate. I just set my character age to 17 because I like triggering the substance abuse warning on the smoke vendors sometimes, and you know that one tip of the round where it says if you strip yourself you're harder to tackle, run faster, etc.? I was running around naked stealing shoes as an assistant a few times just to be a menace wit that reasoning. The two arent related, but, no one has just ever asked me about it.
Wow you seem to have a consistent pattern of doing and saying alot of things that are really wierd and make people uncomfortable "on accident" thats really crazy man.
It's well running meme on sybil to bully anyone who triggers the substance abuse warning and you know it.
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #648354

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 am
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am The ban reason in this ban is unfair and I'd say invalid. Alice didn't start the drama, pretty much didn't participate in it, yet they got banned. Fucked up.
Yes, but the ran reason should reflect that. This ban reason does not, therefore, this ban is not valid. If the ban reason were to say, instead, "You were banned because you defended lolicon (which literally translates to pedophilia) and roleplayed as an underage character in-game while arguing for a lesser strict rule 8, which has worrying connotations making you an unwanted member of the community", it'd be a pretty long fucking ban reason but it'd be 100% valid.
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 am Somewhat unrelated to that, there are a couple of discord screenshots shown in The Video (tm) that I feel need some explaining, like running around naked as an underage character and people saying "Classic Alice!". What's up with that? Are those taken out of context like every single other screenshot?
what do you think was "taken out of context" exactly you can literally just click on their profile and see their posts defending lolicon
I'm not talking about the forum posts themselves, I'm talking specifically about the discord messages at the end of the video. Those, as far as I understand and saw, were 100% taken out of context only to make Alice look bad.
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 am
TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 amSomewhat unrelated to that, there are a couple of discord screenshots shown in The Video (tm) that I feel need some explaining, like running around naked as an underage character and people saying "Classic Alice!". What's up with that? Are those taken out of context like every single other screenshot?
This is actually just really unfortunate. I just set my character age to 17 because I like triggering the substance abuse warning on the smoke vendors sometimes, and you know that one tip of the round where it says if you strip yourself you're harder to tackle, run faster, etc.? I was running around naked stealing shoes as an assistant a few times just to be a menace wit that reasoning. The two arent related, but, no one has just ever asked me about it.

Also, I don't know where they got the ERPing thing from, I've never ERPed on the server. If I wanted to do that, I would just go to SPLURT or something.
While this does make sense, it also comes out as a little over-explainy? Iunno.
I think the video is clearly targeted so I wanna air on the side of caution here and play devil's advocate, but the only way you could possibly be in the right here is if you admitted that you have some words mixed up in your dictionary and that, on that forum post, you got the definition of lolicon wrong. Yet I haven't seen you do that, nor have I seen you deny that you're a lolicon in the first place.
And even if you do say that, there are way too many coincidences which do make you look bad. If it was one thing sure, but
* Defending lolicon
* RP'ing as an underage character
* Running around naked as said character
* Arguing for less strict ERP rules
Sure paint you in a negative light, specially when your counter to all this is the fact that
* You argued that the age of consent should be 25 like, once
Comm from
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #648355

I agree.

toemas

Post by toemas » #648356

carshalashpost_id=648350 wrote:Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 am The ban reason in this ban is unfair and I'd say invalid. Alice didn't start the drama, pretty much didn't participate in it, yet they got banned. Fucked up.

I agree.

nothing i said or did was remotely sexual at all except the fact that i named myself "cum" because i thought it was funny. I dont know why you think this is comparable to defending lolicon on the forums. I have nothing more to say to you other then that i believe you to be mentally ill
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #648357

toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:49 am
toemas wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 am The ban reason in this ban is unfair and I'd say invalid. Alice didn't start the drama, pretty much didn't participate in it, yet they got banned. Fucked up.

I agree.

nothing i said or did was remotely sexual at all except the fact that i named myself "cum" because i thought it was funny. I dont know why you think this is comparable to defending lolicon on the forums. I have nothing more to say to you other then that i believe you to be mentally ill
Didn't you post weird gay porn gifs in the tg discord and get banned for it, and then proceed to join the manuelcord and do the exact same thing? Sounds like you're the one posting sexual material across servers m8.

Stone houses and throwing glass.
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648358

carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:45 am
Keep in mind this was fulp actually fulp bans shouldn't even be considered as evidence most of the time because of their God awful administration, that being said I know Thomas + naming yourself "John cum" is a classic lrp shitpost type player not, not a sex pest or a creep find better evidence buddy
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648359

carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:51 am

Didn't you post weird gay porn gifs in the tg discord and get banned for it, and then proceed to join the manuelcord and do the exact same thing? Sounds like you're the one posting sexual material across servers m8.
The manuelcord? He never even joined the manuel cord from what I know.
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #648360

XII3912 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:52 am
carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:45 am
Keep in mind this was fulp actually fulp bans shouldn't even be considered as evidence most of the time because of their God awful administration, that being said I know Thomas + naming yourself "John cum" is a classic lrp shitpost type player not, not a sex pest or a creep find better evidence buddy
Didn't you purposefully try to get the tgcord pulled by posting guides on how to make real bombs?
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #648361

TheSmallBlue wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:45 amWhile this does make sense, it also comes out as a little over-explainy? Iunno.
I think the video is clearly targeted so I wanna air on the side of caution here and play devil's advocate, but the only way you could possibly be in the right here is if you admitted that you have some words mixed up in your dictionary and that, on that forum post, you got the definition of lolicon wrong. Yet I haven't seen you do that, nor have I seen you deny that you're a lolicon in the first place.
And even if you do say that, there are way too many coincidences which do make you look bad. If it was one thing sure, but
* Defending lolicon
* RP'ing as an underage character
* Running around naked as said character
* Arguing for less strict ERP rules
Sure paint you in a negative light, specially when your counter to all this is the fact that
* You argued that the age of consent should be 25 like, once
I won't touch the lolicon bit - it's clear everyone here disagrees with me on that one, and it would just lead to a long streaming shitshow that would give poor Mothblocks an aneurysm. I got my forum warning for that one already.

I already explained why my character age was set to 17, and why I was naked - it was for actual in-game mechanical reasons - ask anyone on sybil who plays at the same time as me if I steal people's shoes to be a menace all the time or not - they'll tell you yes.

And when I argued for less-strict ERP rules, even in their video with the out of context quotes, it was clearly said alongside the fact that I felt it was silly in conjunction with the fact that we're an over-18 server. I am very clearly pro "consenting adults" ERP.

I don't know what else to say other than that you're clearly seeing the work of someone setting up a hit piece. I'm sure if I was as obsessed as the people who made that video, I could probably make you look bad too if I tried hard enough, so I'm asking for your continued support in this matter.
XII3912

Post by XII3912 » #648362

carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:55 am
Didn't you purposefully try to get the tgcord pulled by posting guides on how to make real bombs?

Yes I am a insane domestic terrorist who for some reason dislikes /tg/ station - i do feel like you're either trolling or just flat out disabled
toemas

Post by toemas » #648363

carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:51 am Didn't you post weird gay porn gifs in the tg discord and get banned for it, and then proceed to join the manuelcord and do the exact same thing? Sounds like you're the one posting sexual material across servers m8.
Stone houses and throwing glass.
i named my ic character "john cum" while griefing on fulp and posted a meme gif in the discord, again this is not fucking comparable to defending lolicon, fuck off you actual maggot
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #648364

XII3912 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:55 am
carshalash wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:51 am

The manuelcord? He never even joined the manuel cord from what I know.

You two lie a lot. This situation is a glorified ban request in video form, ban requests should be available to either everyone or nobody.