Bigot wars 2022 nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Bigot wars 2022 nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #652314

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32469

Admins try not to ban over fucking anything challenge
Users try not to be constant assholes challenge
(Impossible)

Goddammit I wish we distanced ourself from the cesspit that is 4chan holy shit.

inb4 "we added they/them look what happened".
Last edited by EmpressMaia on Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmpressMaia

Re: Bigot wars 2022 nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #652316

Bonermaster. I'm expecting a undergrad level manifesto in response to this ban appeal
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #652320

starting the countdown until someone gets banned for transphobia and uses this appeal in their own appeal
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #652321

Just dont use slurs. It just makes the waters less muddy when judging if someone is an (insert ism here) or just a dumbass.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #652322

Man, these mother fuckers needs to chill out.
Last edited by Itseasytosee2me on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652324

nianjiilical wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:51 pm starting the countdown until someone gets banned for transphobia and uses this appeal in their own appeal
That would be hilarious to read
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #652329

Very cringe on MSO's part to ban someone for reporting something they thought was breaking the rules to the people who are responsible for dealing with rule breaks
I get banbaiting getting slapped but it's not the same as reporting something you think's breaking the rules and getting banned cuz it's not actually an issue

doesn't help that MSO feels the need to prove that its definitely not an issue by repeatedly using the slurs too :)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652330

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:41 pm Very cringe on MSO's part to ban someone for reporting something they thought was breaking the rules to the people who are responsible for dealing with rule breaks
I get banbaiting getting slapped but it's not the same as reporting something you think's breaking the rules and getting banned cuz it's not actually an issue

doesn't help that MSO feels the need to prove that its definitely not an issue by repeatedly using the slurs too :)
Our administration team is truly cringe :] except you ig, and mebert, and San, and maybe vekter
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #652334

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:58 pmI would argue, individually with my headmin peanut privilege before I finally get my ass demoted for insubordination this term ending in less than 24h, that the admin team would consider referring to a black person as either a nigger or calling them nigger to be bigoted universally. I would also say that calling another person a nigger in general would be considered contextually so indistuingishable from expression of bigotry as to almost immediately invoke admin action to a fairly similar level.
The issue I have with this approach is that it kind of "locks in" the terms being used as bigoted. If the team bwoinks anyone regardless of the context, doesn't that lock it in as a negative term with it being completely irreedemable, and block any attempts at "Reclaiming" the term? Not that I think the term is gonna be reclaimed here of all places, especially not with Terry existing, but, still, since the bwoinkee brought it up in their posts, it's relevant.

Also, MSO based for this post:
MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pmArguing that rather or not somebody's usage of a word is bigoted is base on what demographics they themselves belong to, is not allowed and is in fact a form of bigotry, you will find yourself banned from the ban appeals forum for bigotry if you make this argument again.
The guy who MSO bwoinked is clearly a shitlib while MSO is based true egalitarian with the colorblind position.
Last edited by Imitates-The-Lizards on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652335

Holy fuck based response timberpose.

Also guh gtfo of my peanut with terms like shitlib the only based ideology is mine
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #652336

Timberpoes responses are always based.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #652339

we have no power over these lands we just live here
► Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652340

Shadowflame909 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm we have no power over these lands we just live here
Revolt and decrown the server manager
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #652341

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pm Bonermaster. I'm expecting a undergrad level manifesto in response to this ban appeal
Never was a fan of the thought police and snitches, so as far as I'm concerned, MSO did the right thing, kicking this joker's ass out.
The admin team opened the door to all this when they got their way with the bigotry-rule. They promised it would only be used for the most extreme of cases, to stop children from shouting nigger and similiar niceties. But of course they lied, and now you're even in the crosshair if you're not referencing to trans-sexuals in a nice enough way.
I remember when it wasn't this way, and TG station was also alive and well back then. I think everyone can do without this constant one-upping on this holier-than-thou garbage.

For everything else, I refer to this manifesto.

With free regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #652342

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:06 pm
EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pm Bonermaster. I'm expecting a undergrad level manifesto in response to this ban appeal
Never was a fan of the thought police and snitches, so as far as I'm concerned, MSO did the right thing, kicking this joker's ass out.
The admin team opened the door to all this when they got their way with the bigotry-rule. They promised it would only be used for the most extreme of cases, to stop children from shouting nigger and similiar niceties. But of course they lied, and now you're even in the crosshair if you're not referencing to trans-sexuals in a nice enough way.
I remember when it wasn't this way, and TG station was also alive and well back then. I think everyone can do without this constant one-upping on this holier-than-thou garbage.

For everything else, I refer to this manifesto.

With free regards
-BONERMASTER
What kind of rule changes would you suggest?
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #652345

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:06 pm For everything else, I refer to this manifesto.
Sorry BONERMASTER I tend to disagree, I'm pretty sure that mid-wit theory is based on the conceived notion that empathy and emotional intelligence aren't a part of rational thinking, and also a coping mechanism for conservatives when they come to understand that ~50% of their supporters are knuckle draggers and wife beaters.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #652346

Today in: admin team is surprised that mso is doing what mso said he would do
First time?
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #652347

Slurs are okay as long as they're friendly/not bigoted is apparently the takeaway.

I'm a little surprised about it, but mso's will is mso's will.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #652348

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:44 pm -snip-

Our administration team is truly cringe :] except you ig, and mebert, and San, and maybe vekter
Don't hoist me up to a pedestal, you might be very shocked and appalled when you find I might just be as cringe as the rest of them.
TheFinalPotato wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:27 pm Today in: admin team is surprised that mso is doing what mso said he would do
First time?
I literally read every sentence everyone had to say about it in every single channel and nothing surprised me.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652355

timberpoes said the n word
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #652356

san7890 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:37 pm I literally read every sentence everyone had to say about it in every single channel and nothing surprised me.
We've been over this san you aren't an admin
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #652357

TheFinalPotato wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:58 pm
san7890 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:37 pm I literally read every sentence everyone had to say about it in every single channel and nothing surprised me.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #652358

san7890 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:00 am
TheFinalPotato wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:58 pm
Vomit cat
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #652365

How many hoops do you have to jump through to justify that saying slurs is not bigoted
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #652370

Archie700 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:33 am How many hoops do you have to jump through to justify that saying slurs is not bigoted
Language is complicated, man.

I derive my personal convictions from the following truths I find self evident:

1. Being a good/nice/kind/pleasant person is desirable and based on morality.
2. Being bigoted is just being needlessly cruel or exclusionary to someone based on factors beyond their control.
3. Being needlessly cruel or exclusionary to someone is immoral.
4. Language is a construct, no word has any power beyond the power to convey meaning to another.
5. Meaning can be cruel.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652372

the internet was a lot more fun when there were way less people on it.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #652373

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:18 am the internet was a lot more fun when there were way less people on it.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #652379

Vekter wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:46 am
Somepan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:01 pm Just to be clear, calling trans people trannies isn't bigoted ? So we can refer to black people as the nword too ? Homosexuals as fags ?
I am not trans, but I feel it's very important to note that literally every trans person I have ever met would punch someone for referring to trans people as trannies.
I find it very worrying that the only trans people Vekter have met are mentally unstable individuals who'd assault someone for calling them a mean name. I would suggest not doing assault someone for calling them a mean name and informing the police if they did.
Image Image
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #652386

I just phoned up my own personal cabal of trannies and they find the respective statements made by MSO to be uninflammatory.
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Post by Jaukkuri » #652387

PS; I'm transfinancial.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #652402

Boot wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:19 am
Somepan wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:01 pm Just to be clear, calling trans people trannies isn't bigoted ? So we can refer to black people as the nword too ? Homosexuals as fags ?
I am not trans, but I feel it's very important to note that literally every trans person I have ever met would punch someone for referring to trans people as trannies.
I find it very worrying that the only trans people Vekter have met are mentally unstable individuals who'd assault someone for calling them a mean name. I would suggest not doing assault someone for calling them a mean name and informing the police if they did.
its nice to know that you care more about an ultimately minor act of physical frustration coming from an institutionally marginalized and severely discriminated-against minority than said institutional marginalization and discrimination

"this black guy got called the n-word and told to go back to africa to his face by a bunch of white people and he punched one of them, he must be mentally unstable, arrest he"

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652403

nianjiilical wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:19 am
its nice to know that you care more about an ultimately minor act of physical frustration coming from an institutionally marginalized and severely discriminated-against minority than said institutional marginalization and discrimination

"this black guy got called the n-word and told to go back to africa to his face by a bunch of white people and he punched one of them, he must be mentally unstable, arrest he"
mental health care is pretty important these days
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #652409

Nian I don't know how else to tell you this but, yes, people do generally tend to rank physical assault as worse than mean words.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #652413

tl;dr - We've taken a step away from being a safe space for certain people whom are generally persecuted, and taken a dozen steps back towards being a safe space for certain people whom generally persecute others.

I get that we're all feeling that newfound sense of freedom thanks to MSO opening the previously closed floodgates on the use of transphobic and racist slurs in general.

It's totally his call. It very much ties the hands of the admin team in dealing with any reports within the forums, in-game and on Discord, which I'm pretty certain was his intent in stepping in.

So if any of your reports here go unactioned or get closed, it's because what you think is bigotry is not what MSO thinks is bigotry and thus the admin team has to leave it be.

The cynic in me would also say use these slurs within their allowed context more often. Recall that the rules give you permission to use them in general:
"... even things like "nigga pls" and "what are you faggots playing" which are generally not statements made to be bigoted ..."

Run around asking what faggots and trannies are doing/playing/watching/talking about.

Instead of using "people" say "ma niggas" especially if you're from the ghetto or a transphobic/homophobic country like Russia and that's just how you talk - "Man, I liked it when the internet had fewer of ma niggas on it. Too many of ma niggas using it now, really makes it less fun because we're all such politically correct faggots."

Since I'm just using niggas and faggots as slang for "people or persons in general", I'd say that sentence falls squarely under MSO's protection too!

Remember, you're not bigoted. It's just your culture and the people you grew up with.

Bonus points if you're black, because now you get a free nigger card because it's your word and your culture to reclaim. Wunderbar, mein Übermensch.

The rules don't look at whether your intent was to be bigoted, or even if you are actually a bigot, or are trying to hide your genuine bigotry behind a vaneer of faux irony. It just looks at whether the statement itself was made to be bigoted. If you intended to be bigoted, were infact being bigoted, but your speech falls under something where if MSO ruled it bigoted he'd have to confront the fact he's got a bit of the ol' bigotry running through his own veins then you're pretty much golden, as I don't expect such ephiphanies any time soon.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #652414

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:42 am
Boot wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:19 am I find it very worrying that the only trans people Vekter have met are mentally unstable individuals who'd assault someone for calling them a mean name. I would suggest not doing assault someone for calling them a mean name and informing the police if they did.

Nian I don't know how else to tell you this but, yes, people do generally tend to rank physical assault as worse than mean words.
if someone got shot for calling someone else a dumbass motherfucker then yeah thats grossly overexcessive

if someone got punched for calling someone a tranny then no i dont really feel that sympathetic

maybe its just me but if you go out of your way to use the most demeaning language possible i think getting kicked in the shins is an understandable response

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652415

mental health care is pretty important these days
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #652416

someone post the n-word count graph where terry was like 2-3x the amount of all other servers combined
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #652417

nevermind i found it
► Show Spoiler
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #652418

Love how Basil, lower population and all, manages to out-gamer Manuel
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #652419

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:50 am tl;dr - We've taken a step away from being a safe space for certain people whom are generally persecuted, and taken a dozen steps back towards being a safe space for certain people whom generally persecute others.

I get that we're all feeling that newfound sense of freedom thanks to MSO opening the previously closed floodgates on the use of transphobic and racist slurs in general.

It's totally his call. It very much ties the hands of the admin team in dealing with any reports within the forums, in-game and on Discord, which I'm pretty certain was his intent in stepping in.

So if any of your reports here go unactioned or get closed, it's because what you think is bigotry is not what MSO thinks is bigotry and thus the admin team has to leave it be.

The cynic in me would also say use these slurs within their allowed context more often. Recall that the rules give you permission to use them in general:
"... even things like "nigga pls" and "what are you faggots playing" which are generally not statements made to be bigoted ..."

Run around asking what faggots and trannies are doing/playing/watching/talking about.

Instead of using "people" say "ma niggas" especially if you're from the ghetto or a transphobic/homophobic country like Russia and that's just how you talk - "Man, I liked it when the internet had fewer of ma niggas on it. Too many of ma niggas using it now, really makes it less fun because we're all such politically correct faggots."

Since I'm just using niggas and faggots as slang for "people or persons in general", I'd say that sentence falls squarely under MSO's protection too!

Remember, you're not bigoted. It's just your culture and the people you grew up with.

Bonus points if you're black, because now you get a free nigger card because it's your word and your culture to reclaim. Wunderbar, mein Übermensch.

The rules don't look at whether your intent was to be bigoted, or even if you are actually a bigot, or are trying to hide your genuine bigotry behind a vaneer of faux irony. It just looks at whether the statement itself was made to be bigoted. If you intended to be bigoted, were infact being bigoted, but your speech falls under something where if MSO ruled it bigoted he'd have to confront the fact he's got a bit of the ol' bigotry running through his own veins then you're pretty much golden, as I don't expect such ephiphanies any time soon.
Honestly homie this is it, thats what environments of common sense racism or prejudice enforcement just enable. Common sense at the end of the day is literally just prejudice in a socially acceptable context.

I'm sure you remember the 2005 elections in the UK for example...

Its just the trump card played by those with prejudice to get to continue to express their prejudice and get to scream 'look its okay!'. But at the same time, common sense would dictate not doing something like trash talking trans people in a space where they might just be present in. People don't just walk into a grocery store casually tossing out the N word. Thats just, wait for it... common sense. :o

Its not even about being PC and trying not to offend people, its about discrimination, its about acting on and vocalizing those prejudices even if it doesn't amount to serious bigotry like trying to burn down a persons house.

There is no arguing about the common sense of it when someone is doing it, by definition. If they have to justify it by jumping through hoops and doing mental gymnastics it doesn't change the fact that they are still doing it, and it never will.

I don't care what side this community goes to I'm fine with either its the INTERNET, what I do care about is fence sitting nonsense.

(I came back to this more than once to try and simplify it and I'm tired of touching on it)
Last edited by Misdoubtful on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Hugs
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #652421

here comes annoying people writing essays on why bigotry is bad
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #652422

toemas wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:55 pm here comes annoying people writing essays on why bigotry is bad
I don't care what side this community goes to I'm fine with either its the INTERNET, what I do care about is fence sitting nonsense.
Here comes annoying people with insightful dialogue.

Would you like to try again?
Hugs
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #652426

pretty cringe move from mso tbqh
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652429

bite the fucking curb cishet
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #652430

cringe move
tgstation is not the government we have no obligation to protect people's rights to use slurs when it actively makes the community a more hostile place towards other demographics

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652432

words are violence
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #652434

Every time I see the word cishet used it is as an insult. Is that a slur?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652435

Nabski wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm Every time I see the word cishet used it is as an insult. Is that a slur?
no words are only a slur if you get a pass to kick the shit out of someone who says it near you. so, for instance, if you call someone the n-word they can kick the shit out of you. If you call someone the t word they can kick the shit out of you. But if someone calls you a cishet or a cracker or a honky or a cumskin or a mayostain and you punch them, its a hate crime and you're going to jail
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #652436

You guys are taking this too seriously. 2 day discord ban. It would be an issue if it was a game ban. MSO is still the best host around. Timber and Melbert has done great during Mothblock's absence.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #652442

Capsandi wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:40 pm You guys are taking this too seriously. 2 day discord ban. It would be an issue if it was a game ban. MSO is still the best host around. Timber and Melbert has done great during Mothblock's absence.
maybe we should all simmer down