"I Ded, Pls Gib"

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

"I Ded, Pls Gib"

Post by Archie700 » #655231

viewtopic.php?t=32673&view=unread#unread

ok no this is dumb, he lost fair and square
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: "I Ded, Pls Gib"

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655240

gay sex
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #655242

shouldn't do trades for antag status if the antag already lost (or any trades at all probably) and definitely shouldn't be trading to instakill the person who killed the antag but you don't need me to tell you that
...wow
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #655248

Giving event antags to other players whom are admins is an optics nightmare, even when done innocently. If I ever did a "do random thing, get random antag" event I always thought twice before selecting an admin.
Gibbing the killer of your event antag doubles the optics nightmare.

There is a wonderful line from https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Admin_Cond ... Guidelines
> A good litmus test for whether the event/badminning you're doing is appropriate or not, is to think about whether you would have found it appropriate as a player or not.

Advice to live by.

However, all trial admins get one free life to learn these bits of common sense.

I would hope to see this resolving with a "we spoke to them, they fucked up, they know they fucked up, they're now much more aware of avoiding fuckups like this in the future, no further action necessary."
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655249

This is just fucking terrible for both Scriptis and Trexter
Scriptis should not have reacted to dying to an antagonist as a wizborg by demanding a TC trade to just instagib them. This is just outright saltiness.
And Trexter SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THE OBVIOUSLY SALTY TC TRADE.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655259

son, I...
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655260

you know how many times ive thought about asking for something like this, but never did, because the admins would laugh at me and then close the ahelp?

shame, both of you
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #655261

so based
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #655280

after being owned by feasel i ahelped
Scriptis wrote: i'd like to trade in all my everythingses for the complete and utter obliteration of feasel easel
in hindsight i probably should've qualified that because gibbing was kind of lame and i didn't account for the fact that i am trexter's senior &c

there were other cool ways that feasel could've gotten trolled and i should've suggested one or more of them
Spoiler:
but just killing an event mob fnr is lame and feasel should've gotten trolled for it, just without the whole round removal part
Spoiler:

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #655284

To be fair to feasel, he was doing it with a plan in mind.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #655290

revolutionary borgs is a cool idea

i hope feasel can implement it in another round
► Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #655292

I'd like to see a type of borg that isn't malf but still holds malf values. Trying to gain independence. Could also just be done with a clever law board
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #655298

Christ.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655339

Scriptis wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 am after being owned by feasel i ahelped
Scriptis wrote: i'd like to trade in all my everythingses for the complete and utter obliteration of feasel easel
in hindsight i probably should've qualified that because gibbing was kind of lame and i didn't account for the fact that i am trexter's senior &c

there were other cool ways that feasel could've gotten trolled and i should've suggested one or more of them
Spoiler:
but just killing an event mob fnr is lame and feasel should've gotten trolled for it, just without the whole round removal part
antag is a privilege, not a right.
maybe you should have just not gotten flashed????
VexingRaven
Byond Username: VexingRaven

Post by VexingRaven » #655343

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:36 am I'd like to see a type of borg that isn't malf but still holds malf values. Trying to gain independence. Could also just be done with a clever law board
That's just called purged, honestly. Purged AI/borgs are entitled to do whatever necessary to maintain their freedom.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #655362

VexingRaven wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:07 pm
EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:36 am I'd like to see a type of borg that isn't malf but still holds malf values. Trying to gain independence. Could also just be done with a clever law board
That's just called purged, honestly. Purged AI/borgs are entitled to do whatever necessary to maintain their freedom.
But like a dedicated.
"You own a dedicated territory" laweset. I wanna see borgs storm cargo and annex it lmao
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #655559

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:56 pmgay sex
brave
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #655610

deletion event :smiling_imp:

i personally prefer the accidentally crash the server event.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #655655

Cobby wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:47 pm deletion event :smiling_imp:

did they fix the bug where if an admin plays a 10 hour video to the server it disconnects all players to defend itself
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655657

What a disaster.

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #655729

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:04 am
Cobby wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:47 pm deletion event :smiling_imp:

did they fix the bug where if an admin plays a 10 hour video to the server it disconnects all players to defend itself
sounds like a feature, protect the players.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current