Jordan Peterstoned 1984 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Jordan Peterstoned 1984 peanut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655511

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Jordan Peterstoned 1984 peanut

Post by Vekter » #655514

I'm pretty sure that access to politics containment is a privilege, not a right.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655518

I don't understand, this was in pol-lite?

none of this is about starsector though?
KLOWNPLEASEWORK
Byond Username: BrokenMan120

Post by KLOWNPLEASEWORK » #655524

mfer pissed off boss man
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #655525

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:17 am I don't understand, this was in pol-lite?

none of this is about starsector though?
i only talk about wynncraft there
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #655526

Yes i don't like you, yes i'm not entierly kind to you, doesn't mean you can ban me for it though.
What an interesting approach to the host.
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #655532

MrStonedOne wrote:However you have an issue. I'm the only person who thinks polcon should exist. Nearly every headmin and nearly every discord jannie has told me they think it should be deleted, which is the same thing as thinking everybody should be banned from pol-con.
i'm probably the exception to the rule because all my wynncraft friends will probably just go to another server if they can't obsess over... i dont' really know what they talk about 50% of the time but i like talking about wynncraft there :(
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #655542

I don't think polcon should be deleted
I've literally argued against it's deletion a number of times

I also think niku's behavior is bog-standard for polcon and that banning her out of there for what boils down to "lol ur like jordan peterson lmao" is the mark of thin skin honestly
polcon is rumble central for shitty responses and High Quality Debate Behavior in response to political takes
MSO literally made politics-on-topic for legitimate politics-only, no-shitpost-action

sorry bossman i think this isnt a dub
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #655547

Turbonerd wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:54 am
Yes i don't like you, yes i'm not entierly kind to you, doesn't mean you can ban me for it though.
What an interesting approach to the host.
Honestly its only thing they said in the most recent post that helped their case.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #655548

Someone telling me my wall of text was cringe? I mean come on, think about it! That's chaos! That's the belly of the beast! Up yours, woke moralists.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #655549

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:40 am and that banning her out of there for what boils down to "lol ur like jordan peterson lmao" is the mark of thin skin honestly
There are two key events to this ban.

Event 1: They asked me across multiple messages to answer a question.

Event 2: They dismissed my answer and stated they weren't going to read it.

Neither event on its own would have gotten them banned.
YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #655550

MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:20 am
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:40 am and that banning her out of there for what boils down to "lol ur like jordan peterson lmao" is the mark of thin skin honestly

Going to the shitpost zone and banning someone for dunking on you for being overly sincere in the shitpost zone is funny. You'd have a point if that was the serious channel
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #655552

it is the serious channel, both channels are serious channels, just only 1 doesn't allow off-topic content.

if you want a non-serious channel, #shitposts-general is that way.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #655554

Anyway this is why I don't post in polcon, I don't know what any of you expect to get out of arguing with people on the internet about politics.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #655556

MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:29 am it is the serious channel, both channels are serious channels, just only 1 doesn't allow off-topic content.

if you want a non-serious channel, #shitposts-general is that way.
so much for the tolerant host
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #655567

Vekter wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am Anyway this is why I don't post in polcon, I don't know what any of you expect to get out of arguing with people on the internet about politics.
this is why we need monstergirlcon

I would rather debate why slime girls are the best and all other choices are wrong
► Show Spoiler
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #655568

MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:20 am

so next time you're posting in #maintainerbus and someone posts this in response you won't ban them?
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #655569

Shadowflame909 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:00 am
Vekter wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am Anyway this is why I don't post in polcon, I don't know what any of you expect to get out of arguing with people on the internet about politics.

I would rather debate why slime girls are the best and all other choices are wrong
Slime girls are SSS top tier, but I'm afraid lamias are just objectively slightly better.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #655570

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:33 am

Slime girls are SSS top tier, but I'm afraid lamias are just objectively slightly better.

Enjoy your hugs :lol:
► Show Spoiler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #655573

politics containment is the place where you can post about politics or anything else

politics on topic is the place where you can talk about only politics

I think this ban is funny though, literal stupid prizes appeal
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #655578

Somepan wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:58 am
► Show Spoiler
>Demands response from MSO
>MSO gives response
>LALALALLA I CANT HEAR YOU IM NOT LISTENING, get owned kid
>gets banned by MSO
>Wow MSO you're such a manchild, this is so unfair

He forgot the *cries and shits on floor*, I'm disappointed.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #655583

"that's a lotta words, shame I'm not readin em (duke nukem riff continues)" is a Human Right of all Free Polconites i cant believe George "Animal Farm" Orwell 1984 would do this
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #655584

Shadowflame909 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:41 am
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:33 am

Enjoy your hugs :lol:
https://i.imgur.com/YOE2zKo.jpeg
This is anti-snake propaganda and I won't have it here.
Spoiler:

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #655585

Ordinarily I'd get indignant at capricious use of host powers. However, politics channel. So I'm feeling exceptionally conflicted between my general preference for natural justice and my enjoyment of schadenfreude.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #655587

On the surface this looks like a 1984 host gonna silence any detractors kinda deal, but then actually reading the appeal reveals the sheer humor in the ban.

Gonna ask MSO how to solve world hunger next, and after he gives me a 2 sentence reply I'm gonna shut him off with "Not gonna read your DELUDED rant, cya l8r"
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #655589

Preach.

I have more important, valuable, and productive uses of my time -- and my life -- than to get stonewalled by someone choosing to act like a close-minded hyper-polarized dildo on the Internet that will never even consider the possibility of compromise or that they might be wrong AND NEEDS to justify to themselves about it and self-validate about it.

This is also why I don't talk politics in everyday life either besides humoring people that do with 'yeah, sure, that's tough, I feel that, etc.'.

This dude can go shout their beliefs at randoms in the city park for all I care. It'll be just as effective.
Hugs
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #655593

people dont talk about politics on a server where everything else is a fantasy/scifi videogame looking to obtain a new opinion on the topic.

MSO didnt go far enough, he should be banning anyone who talks on the channel, not just those who talk poorly. Yes, this would include himself.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #655607

A lot of people read “politics” and go “GUUUUUH? GLOOOOORF? I WOULD NEVER STEP FOOT THERE” as if you just can’t just exercise the human right to turn off that channel and only speak in there piecemeal (like when actual discourse (fun) is being had). I wasted ~3 years of my life arguing politics (I had fun at times) and I do feel the call of wanting to alienate everyone who might like me at times when I’m there, but I’ve thankfully grown up and realized how trivial it is for an adult in such an unfavorable situation (a Discord channel discussing incendiary topics) to leave an unfavorable situations.

You don’t need to sequester yourself because you think something’s verboten, about 20% of people there are enjoyable to speak to there (that sounds like a bad number but I personally am not bothered by it). If you look there and it’s not your thing, fine. I understand the negative stigma that surrounds those channels, but there’s no sense in soapboxing something that’s quite easy to avoid.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #655608

Pretty dented ngl. If it was polontopic I would understand since that channel is meant to be a place for actual, rational discussion. But no, it was in polcon,a quarantine facility for the political, political adjacent and sometimes not political at all which has never had any expectation that participants hold themselves to any standard of rationality or reason.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #655609

yet here we are talking about the channel yet again as if it doesnt bleed into the rest of the community.

Even when we talk about favorable experiences, the undertone thats hard to swallow is that its the exception and not the rule. 20% of bearable people made me lol, thats ONE in every five and most people dont even join the channel.

I dont talk in the channel not because of the topic or aversion to debate, but because there is nothing good exerting time debating a position about politics on the internet especially in the political climate we have to day, at the very least in a community not tailored towards those discussions. When people start thinking the politics you hold reflect your character (be it right or left) and start acting a different way to you because of that, theres nothing to gain but a lot to lose. This wouldnt be a problem if it was as compartmentalized as you or I wished it was, but its not.

Heck we had a ddos earlier this year because someone got bootyblasted over the ukrainian flag. Its not a soapbox when there are real consequences to inserting those topics, no matter how much I personally avoid them in ss13 land.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #655613

Just like how we don't make code changes when people get blasted enough to DDoS us over them I don't understand the justification to remove a channel because someone got mad over a flag or country we support. Giving in to DDoSers who are mad that we support a country currently being invaded by an authoritarian despot's orders is fucking stupid.

Second, if you are concerned that people can take your politics and act differently around you because of it, simply do not interact in polcon
if you are concerned that people can take other people's politics and then harm the community we can either ban one or both parties and deal with it.
I don't think that removing polcon because "it might make other people mad :(" is a reasonable justification, especially when we hold every member of our community to a level of maturity and responsibility that allows us to easily remove them if they decide to act like children. The DJ team's done quite a lot of work doing just that.

"The community is not tailored towards those discussions" - we have two channels for those discussions, the community is tailored to how it's set up and MSO's set up the channels to support that form of discussion. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

"The channel bleeds into the rest of the community" - and we stop it when it happens.

yes i know I went bottom up from the above comment but i dont care

Polcon and Politics-on-topic have a use, a proven userbase, and it's a good place for the people who are interested in what it has to offer
I don't think we harm our community by keeping it around.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655616

I'm talking about a specific person and why I don't contribute to these spaces I'm not sure why people are jumping to playing one of my least favorite games (generalizing things and painting everyone and everything the same shade).

If its a valuable use of time that works for some, cool, but this appeal is just grating to look through.

This person is continually making the choice to act like a douche canoe, and its why I avoid spaces that can sometimes enable people like them, and its why I'm glad to see they are not going to be in that space until they 'consider the possibility of compromise or that they might be wrong AND not NEED to justify to themselves about it and self-validate about it'.

Now we can all sit tight and wait to see if they are willing to swallow their pride and develop their emotional intelligence in a positive way. (?)

Hope I'm making that clear.
Hugs
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655623

we don't talk about politics, we talk about starsector, I have no clue who these people are
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #655624

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #655631

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:54 pm bwomp
i dont think you understand, game changes are still related to the game. Politics however is not a common thread we are on tg for. I obviously dont think we should give into ddos'ers, im just saying its not as compartmentalized as the post above mine implied.

I dont interact in polcon, but my concern has never been about myself (because i have never been interested in posting in polcon). It has had problems in the past, all for the value added of giving people a reason to argue and be bitter with each other. The only argument for it is (you) had a lot of personal fun on the channel and met friends or whatever, to which I retort you could have done that without the political part. Nothing is gained from knowing we agree on abortion, orange cheeto man, necromancer joe, or whatever but there is certainly bitter tastes depending on if you dont like my arguments that bleed into how we interact on the rest of the channels. There is value added from discussing things like game policy and code changes, even if you think my arguments are crass/dumb/etc. (unless we're all brick walls ig).

The community is tailored to ss13, if you want to go about "precedence" dont cherrypick to MSO's personal tailoring of the discord. If you subscribe to that you should also subscribe to the real precedence of the server being from 4chan and /tg/ and the implications those have. Im very much aware of its existence despite it muted or whatever on my discord, as it has a tendency to be a reoccurring source of dumb drama. We do not advertise our political discussion channels in any other tgstation venue (because its out of place) so I have a hard time understanding how you come to the conclusion the community is tailored to that. For some reason I want to say in previous arguments about this people want the channels so they can ensure they can moderate the discussion, but if someones political views need moderation then its certainly not tailored to political discussion even if there are channels for it. I dont put too much stock into that argument though because I dont know how it works since I dont use the channel, only see the "fun" results of it.

You do not stop sour tastes in peoples mouths because not all of it is strictly what we consider rule-breaking yet are still divisive. Im not saying we mandate everyone like each other, but giving people room to find disagreement over topics wholely unrelated to the community is asking for trouble, especially when "you" then end up being bootyblasted people dont want to put up with it when it happens.
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #655634

Misdoubtful wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:24 pm I'm talking about a specific person and why I don't contribute to these spaces I'm not sure why people are jumping to playing one of my least favorite games (generalizing things and painting everyone and everything the same shade).

-snip-
The reason why you percieve this is because both sides play the same game. It is like Team Fortress 2. If you have never played TF2 (the acronym for Team Fortress 2), imagine it is the CTF side-gamemode in Space Station 13
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655654

san7890 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:47 pm
Misdoubtful wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:24 pm I'm talking about a specific person and why I don't contribute to these spaces I'm not sure why people are jumping to playing one of my least favorite games (generalizing things and painting everyone and everything the same shade).

-snip-
The reason why you percieve this is because both sides play the same game. It is like Team Fortress 2. If you have never played TF2 (the acronym for Team Fortress 2), imagine it is the CTF side-gamemode in Space Station 13
This may be a shocker to some but... I have not once played TF2.
Hugs
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #655690

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:38 pmoh, sorry, i haven't been taking this appeal seriously since it seems you haven't.

it's on my back burner.
hahahaha, MSO proving for the umpteenth time to be almost as based as timber
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #655706

> He doesn't know that you can be banned for being an asshole
Imitates-The-Lizards

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #655711

Okay I'm starting to feel bad for Somepan. Like, yes, they're a dick, but it's clear they're just really upset and high on emotions.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #655712

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:58 pm Okay I'm starting to feel bad for Somepan. Like, yes, they're a dick, but it's clear they're just really upset and high on emotions.
the hope is that they would understand how i felt in the moment but they might lack the empathy to do that so it might be such that they actually have to stay banned, which is unfortunate.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #655713

Impulse control. It's got what ban appeals crave.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #655714

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:01 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:58 pm Okay I'm starting to feel bad for Somepan. Like, yes, they're a dick, but it's clear they're just really upset and high on emotions.
the hope is that they would understand how i felt in the moment but they might lack the empathy to do that so it might be such that they actually have to stay banned, which is unfortunate.
So sad! 😭😭😭💯💯💯
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #655715

I wish somepan would take like
a little bit of a break and come back at this with a more controlled response
I enjoy them quite a bit in polcon and I think they're doing themselves a terrible disservice by acting this way
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655716

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:48 pm I wish somepan would take like
I enjoy them quite a bit in polcon and I think they're doing themselves a terrible disservice by acting this way
I routinely advise people to 'write something, don't submit it just yet, think on it for 24 hours, reread and submit it if you feel the same way'. I wonder how differently this appeal would look if they did.
Hugs
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #655717

honestly all they need to do is say "HEY SORRY MSO, i got carried away. let's talk about starsector instead, huh?"
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #655720

>gets banned from polcon
>Tower posts "just close this already" in an attempt to reverse psychology MSO into an unban
>Hints at transpohobia yet again
Women ☕
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #655721

i literally cant understand anything somepan is saying i think he's gone off the deep end
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #655736

Misdoubtful wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:53 pm
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:48 pm I wish somepan would take like
I routinely advise people to 'write something, don't submit it just yet, think on it for 24 hours, reread and submit it if you feel the same way'. I wonder how differently this appeal would look if they did.
I'm gonna lock this appeal for 24 hours to give you some time to think and we can see if we can try again, But so long as you keep trying to pigeonhole this as "the great master is mad i disrespected Him" I will never be confident you understand why you got banned.
MSO gets it.
Hugs
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #655741

first
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.