Tohg7 appeal.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Tohg7 appeal.

Post by Turbonerd » #663635

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33236

It was just tohg posting.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: Tohg7 appeal.

Post by NoxVS » #663636

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #663638

What the fuck?
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #663639

Maybe they took too much DMT and had a bad spin out?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #663645

I can't even laugh at this one. I hope he gets help, it's pretty clear he needs it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663647

this guy trying to spread satanism on our christian server
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #663650

I've been talking to Tohg7 on and off for almost year now and I can safely say from personal experience that everything you read in the appeal is quite tame.
He never does anything aggressive, so while his rants might come off as creepy, they aren't suppose to be hostile.
He use to be very well known in Polcon, and I'm sure many polconites, including myself, would love to have him back for his humorous and unorthodox takes. Especially because I believe he engineered the polcon meme of posting a random image and then going "Thoughts?" with no other details or input.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:39 am this guy trying to spread satanism on our christian server
He is very anti-demon. He is not a satanist in any way.
JusticeGoat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:41 am Maybe they took too much DMT and had a bad spin out?
No this is quite regular Tohg if you get him ranting.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #663651

Tearling wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:01 am I've been talking to Tohg7 on and off for almost year now and I can safely say from personal experience that everything you read in the appeal is quite tame.
He never does anything aggressive, so while his rants might come off as creepy, they aren't suppose to be hostile.
He use to be very well known in Polcon, and I'm sure many polconites, including myself, would love to have him back for his humorous and unorthodox takes. Especially because I believe he engineered the polcon meme of posting a random image and then going "Thoughts?" with no other details or input.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:39 am this guy trying to spread satanism on our christian server
JusticeGoat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:41 am Maybe they took too much DMT and had a bad spin out?
But more pertinently is a giant series of DM's you sent one particular user which for the sake of their own protection I will summarize here:

You kept implying that you had "met someone" that had "supernatural powers" and that anyone who slept with this woman would "end up comatose" and that she "knew where you lived."

Then you went on to say that this individual's name was "Faustina" and that she referred to you only as "mortal" and that you realized that she wasn't a human entity. You also kept linking them back to some youtube channel about a christian motivational lady named sister sharon, and that this "faustina" character knew something about sister sharon being in the "book of life"

Look I could go on but it's more of the same, and the second I tried to talk to you about this you said "I have realized there's nobody here who wants to do what HE wants, I'll be taking my leave" and then you left the server entirely before I could even respond.

Most important in all of this is that the minute that the person you were speaking to got mods involved you started getting cagey, you upped the ante and started trying to act mysterious and intimidating in this person's DMs and then left. I would like you to address some of this behavior and not just blow it off as "Nothing happened I was banned for no reason" or this appeal will be closed in short order.
mhm
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #663652

I have also talked to Tohg on occasion. I believe he is well-intentioned, even if rather strange at times. Don't think he means any ill-will to anyone else at all. Can't say more without going into stuff that might be considered private.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #663653

Tearling wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:01 am I've been talking to Tohg7 on and off for almost year now and I can safely say from personal experience that everything you read in the appeal is quite tame.
i hate demons
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663656

if you can't get random dm's about.... whatever the fuck tohg posts.... then is it even worth being in the discord server? turn on allow messages from server members folks
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #663658

okay, but have any of you talked to william dornan on discord?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #663664

Most stable /tg/ regular.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #663666

Psychosis.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663673

By quoting this post you agree to not snitch to the jannies if tohg PMs you.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663674

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:17 am By quoting this post you agree to not snitch to the jannies if tohg PMs you.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #663677

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:17 am By quoting this post you agree to not snitch to the jannies if tohg PMs you.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #663678

NoxVS wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:06 am I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #663679

Imagine discovering the jarring and dark truth to life and the entities beyond this dimension, and then proceeding to code the bottle splash PR for SS13. Truly one of the gamers of all time.

With impressed regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #663680

Fucker's gotten progressively more unhinged since me and him chatted in DMs about a year ago. I got to hear about Faustina as well and figured he was being tricked by some LARPing autist, but it's concerning to see how his writing has deteriorated since.
At this point there's unfortunately not much doubt that he's schizophrenic and that his symptoms are worsening significantly. He was still lucid at times when we spoke, and even at his worst he would be very clear in his communication.
I'm not sure how to contact the headmins since i'm not on the discord anymore, but i really think it would be a good idea to see if they can use his IP to send a wellness check.
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #663681

Thunder11 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:25 pm Snip
Could you bring it up with headmins? I frankly don't care if it violates some policy - this guy needs help if his surroundings haven't notified anyone already. Schizophrenics are notoriously hard to treat because they rarely seek treatment out themselves.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663682

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:41 pm
Could you bring it up with headmins? I frankly don't care if it violates some policy - this guy needs help if his surroundings haven't notified anyone already. Schizophrenics are notoriously hard to treat because they rarely seek treatment out themselves.
Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm Fucker's gotten progressively more unhinged since me and him chatted in DMs about a year ago. I got to hear about Faustina as well and figured he was being tricked by some LARPing autist, but it's concerning to see how his writing has deteriorated since.
At this point there's unfortunately not much doubt that he's schizophrenic and that his symptoms are worsening significantly. He was still lucid at times when we spoke, and even at his worst he would be very clear in his communication.
I'm not sure how to contact the headmins since i'm not on the discord anymore, but i really think it would be a good idea to see if they can use his IP to send a wellness check.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #663684

I do genuinely feel bad for Tohg since I've seen someone go down roughly the same path as he did (with the "some larping moron swindles em along")
hopefully he either gets the medical treatment he needs or he learns how to code operating systems and makes an update for TempleOS

I don't think he should be here though
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #663685

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:39 pm
Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:41 pm
Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm Fucker's gotten progressively more unhinged since me and him chatted in DMs about a year ago. I got to hear about Faustina as well and figured he was being tricked by some LARPing autist, but it's concerning to see how his writing has deteriorated since.
your signature is very relevant for the thread
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #663687

Does coding for Space Station drive someone to occultism or must one be an alienist to code for Space Station?
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #663688

SS13, never not a magnet for some of the bizarre or vulnerable people to ever exist. A tragic tale.
Hugs
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #663690

okay but what if he needs mental help
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #663691

Annihilite111 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm but i really think it would be a good idea to see if they can use his IP to send a wellness check.
I'm sure you have the right intentions, but the idea of the headmins using someone's personal information to send the authorities to their house is... a major breach of trust, even in good faith. Not that an IP can be used to do that in the first place.

Then again the digg post "TGStation headmins send a wellness check after ban appeal" would be fun to read.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #663694

Misdoubtful wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:16 pm SS13, never not a magnet for some of the bizarre or vulnerable people to ever exist. A tragic tale.
many such cases!
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #663726

Is tohgs signature a The Stranger reference?
[this space reserved]
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663731

Please do not call the cops on random harmless schizophrenics, it often does more harm than good.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663733

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:38 pm Please do not call the cops on random harmless schizophrenics, it often does more harm than good.
yeah seriously most of the time they end up just shooting the person dead. please never call cops on people because you think they're Weird
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663745

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:50 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:38 pm Please do not call the cops on random harmless schizophrenics, it often does more harm than good.
yeah seriously most of the time they end up just shooting the person dead. please never call cops on people because you think they're Weird
This. Plus even if you're in a civilized country where they'll try to beat them into submission first they'll probably suffer horrible abuse in psych ward. Those institutions really don't treat people humanely. Unless you're on your nth suicide attempt or detached from reality to the point of walking into walls or a giga-masochist who >>likes abuse<< you'll probably just come out worse, dumber, more traumatized and/or more zombie. Not much better than a fucking lobotomy.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663746

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:15 am
This. Plus even if you're in a civilized country where they'll try to beat them into submission first they'll probably suffer horrible abuse in psych ward. Those institutions really don't treat people humanely. Unless you're on your nth suicide attempt or detached from reality to the point of walking into walls or a giga-masochist who >>likes abuse<< you'll probably just come out worse, dumber, more traumatized and/or more zombie. Not much better than a fucking lobotomy.
It's not much better than an alcoholic couple making their child obedient by fucking beating them repeatedly. I hate psychiatrists so fucking much it's unreal.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663753

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 am
It's not much better than an alcoholic couple making their child obedient by fucking beating them repeatedly. I hate psychiatrists so fucking much it's unreal.
Sorry for breaking my forum persona character, but do any of you here realize how much of modern psychiatry, neurology, psychology and related fields was influenced by crooks like Lesné, Blanchard, Money, and Zimbardo?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663757

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:47 am
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 am
Sorry for breaking my forum persona character, but do any of you here realize how much of modern psychiatry, neurology, psychology and related fields was influenced by crooks like Lesné, Blanchard, Money, and Zimbardo?
Especially Lesné.
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663760

[high-BAC-bumppost]
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663761

[high-BAC-bumppost]
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663762

𒀘𒀣𒀰𒁃𒁋𒁈𒁏𒁱𒁾𒂶
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663763

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:47 am Sorry for breaking my forum persona character, but do any of you here realize how much of modern psychiatry, neurology, psychology and related fields was influenced by crooks like Lesné, Blanchard, Money, and Zimbardo?
i’m not familiar with these people, could i be educated on them?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663767

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:36 am
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:47 am Sorry for breaking my forum persona character, but do any of you here realize how much of modern psychiatry, neurology, psychology and related fields was influenced by crooks like Lesné, Blanchard, Money, and Zimbardo?
Too drunk to talk about all of them but without knowing anything about you I can say that Lesné probably indirectly killed at least one of your grandparents or grand-grandparents.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #663769

Also "Money" is "John Money" becayue searching "Money" will probably just give you a bunch of crypto scams and bank ads or something.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663783

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:50 am
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:36 am
Too drunk to talk about all of them but without knowing anything about you I can say that Lesné probably indirectly killed at least one of your grandparents or grand-grandparents.
lesne: awesome medical moment of lying about research and performing monster experiments on people. fucking reincarnation of dr frankenstein except he doesn't regret a single thing he's done

john money at first i read "oh ok gender constructs makes sense" and then it felt like an atomic bomb was just dropped outside of my house i literally could not read anymore of it and i will not repeat what i have read on these forums let alone anywhere. fucking horrible being. i believed hell and demons were real i would legitimately think this man was the devil crawling his way out from the netherworlds onto this planet

blanchard i didn't even have to read more than a sentence worth before i realized how much fucking damage this man has caused to everything. fuck this guy

zimbardo's experiment (the stanford prison experiment) is easily one of the most gut wrenching experiments of all time but i fail to see how he himself is a crook. he's a fucking monster but his work truly brings up the issues of how fucking evil people can be if they're simply given societal pressure or expectations. something i think a lot of people should be mindful about. i would love to hear what you have to say about him, though. maybe i'm just missing something.

take it easy. would love to hear more
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #663785

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:17 am john money at first i read "oh ok gender constructs makes sense" and then it felt like an atomic bomb was just dropped outside of my house i literally could not read anymore of it and i will not repeat what i have read on these forums let alone anywhere. fucking horrible being. i believed hell and demons were real i would legitimately think this man was the devil crawling his way out from the netherworlds onto this planet
This is the guy that pioneered the entire modern understanding of "gender identity" and the concept of gender as something that exists and is distinct from sex. First guy to use the term (in the context of social sciences.)
A staggering amount of medical science has been pioneered by Josef Mengele tier maniacs
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:17 am zimbardo's experiment (the stanford prison experiment) is easily one of the most gut wrenching experiments of all time but i fail to see how he himself is a crook. he's a fucking monster but his work truly brings up the issues of how fucking evil people can be if they're simply given societal pressure or expectations
The guards were being encouraged to act cruel, it wasnt behavior that just came out naturally, as he claimed. They held meetings and stuff where they basically told them to be more "tough" and chastised the nicer guards, etc
The only thing the "study" even proves is that people will be cruel to others if authority figures actively encourage them to, and also give them money to do it. Woah! who could have thought????
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663786

toemas wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:17 am john money at first i read "oh ok gender constructs makes sense" and then it felt like an atomic bomb was just dropped outside of my house i literally could not read anymore of it and i will not repeat what i have read on these forums let alone anywhere. fucking horrible being. i believed hell and demons were real i would legitimately think this man was the devil crawling his way out from the netherworlds onto this planet
This is the guy that pioneered the entire modern understanding of "gender identity" and the concept of gender as something that exists and is distinct from sex. First guy to use the term (in the context of social sciences.)
A staggering amount of medical science has been pioneered by Josef Mengele tier maniacs
this guy also erected clinics that mutilated unisex children into being "normal". He's a pioneer, sure. But so were the doctors in The Institute for Sexual Research before the nazis grazed it to the ground, whom of which realized that the practice of gender was more than hunter/gather, mother/caregiver- a stark contrast to the ideas of John Money.
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #663787

tangentially related, did you guys know that Josef Mengele never got in trouble for anything, he actually fled to Brazil or some shit and lived the rest of his life under his alter ego, "Jose Mengele" (Not joking)
Hoxha
Byond Username: Haddam Sussein

Post by Hoxha » #663789

damn someone send me faustina's number i wanna see what a sex-induced coma is like
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663802

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 am
toemas wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am
this guy also erected clinics that mutilated unisex children into being "normal". He's a pioneer, sure. But so were the doctors in The Institute for Sexual Research before the nazis grazed it to the ground, whom of which realized that the practice of gender was more than hunter/gather, mother/caregiver- a stark contrast to the ideas of John Money.
sorry this came off much more aggressive than i intended
Annihilite111

Post by Annihilite111 » #663900

Okay fine, i'll admit i got emotional and jumped the gun.
Also it's pretty easy to forget that cops in third world nations like the US are real life shitsec.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #663904

Annihilite111 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 pm
Okay fine, i'll admit i got emotional and jumped the gun.
Also it's pretty easy to forget that cops in third world nations like the US are real life shitsec.
aye, it’s all good. you were just worried about em