Coders have been uncharacteristically good at not removing fun lately

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Coders have been uncharacteristically good at not removing fun lately

Post by Annihilite111 » #667396

Yeah i know i know there's a feature freeze, but even before then i can't recall there being any terrible nerfs/removals in a good while. At least not since progtot made traitor unfun.
Which fun removal was the latest one, and do you think we're ever getting cool stuff back?
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Re: Coders have been uncharacteristically good at not removing fun lately

Post by Kubisopplay » #667403

Answer to the second question is "No"
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #667406

So like do either of you whiners got ideas that isn't just "BRING X BACK"
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #667413

Don't worry. I'll remove healium after the freeze ends.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667416

Turbonerd wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:26 pm Don't worry. I'll remove healium after the freeze ends.
holy based
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #667418

The 2 most important changes that have to be made to the codebase really are fixing progtot and making dynamic spawn single antag rounds again.

Progtot: Remove secondary objectives and gate the dangerous items behind a simple individualized timegate.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667421

CPTANT wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:06 pm The 2 most important changes that have to be made to the codebase really are fixing progtot and making dynamic spawn single antag rounds again.

Progtot: Remove secondary objectives and gate the dangerous items behind a simple individualized timegate.
I'd be down to attempt adding single antag rounds on a probability set by the config where it just picks one major roundstart threat and doesn't spawn anything else
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #667438

I'm hoping you were serious about a re-addition of shadowling
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667440

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:50 pm I'm hoping you were serious about a re-addition of shadowling
I yam, but that's my idea. I don't need help deciding what should or shouldn't come back, any kind of suggestions that I value a lot are new angles and ideas
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #667442

interesting
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #667478

Annihilite111 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 pm Yeah i know i know there's a feature freeze, but even before then i can't recall there being any terrible nerfs/removals in a good while. At least not since progtot made traitor unfun.
Which fun removal was the latest one, and do you think we're ever getting cool stuff back?
-taking away revenants ability to break windows because a coder didn't like it.
-completely deleting swarmers antag because a coder didn't like them.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #667480

Ok but in fairness swarmers have been on the chopping block since 2017
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #667483

Turbonerd wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:26 pm Don't worry. I'll remove healium after the freeze ends.
Why doo you have to do this to me
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #667489

Armhulen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:00 pm So like do either of you whiners got ideas that isn't just "BRING X BACK"
  • Add a upvote system to the library archive so people can easily shift through shit books and find good ones. Maybe add some kind of achievement stat to how many upvotes your book gets in the library so it encourages people to write good books.
  • Replace the damage and blinding part of lavaland ashstorms with some kind of silent hill-esque siren time. Ashstorms are pretty lame because they're just blinding and damaging. If instead of just a constant ticking of damage the storm instead causes higher leveled enemies to come out, it would be pretty cool and challenging. Maybe add special loot you can only get during the storm too.
  • Merge this so paperwork maybe works again. I tried running an in-game D&D session and it was ruined by the fact that you can't fill out paperwork without extreme spess lag.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #667490

revenants breaking windows sucked ass and im glad if its gone
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #667491

Armhulen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:00 pm So like do either of you whiners got ideas that isn't just "BRING X BACK"
Reduce the quantity of scans for RnD, there is no reason I should have to build 4 uranium walls when 1 will do, it's tedious.

Rework the tier'd part experiments, I shouldn't have to downgrade machines to complete experiments because I dared to rush tier 5 parts.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #667494

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:49 am
[/quote]
revenant: worse than nightmare????
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #667495

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:49 am -taking away revenants ability to break windows because a coder didn't like it.
revenant: worse than nightmare????
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #667499

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:49 am
Annihilite111 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 pm Yeah i know i know there's a feature freeze, but even before then i can't recall there being any terrible nerfs/removals in a good while. At least not since progtot made traitor unfun.
-completely deleting swarmers antag because a coder didn't like them.
I'm glad they fixed revenants being able to do that. It really was absurd they could spend two minutes using an ability to slowly widdle down a window to break it. Thank goodness we don't have an extremely fast antag that can be rather difficult to catch due to aforementioned speed + their ability to teleport, and that can not only break open windows but can emag doors and airlocks alike. That'd be absurd. Totally. Thank goodness we don't have that.

looks over at space ninja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0

(yes yes I know "B-BUT MUH HIGHER THREAT COSTS!")
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #667501

I wouldn't mind one bit if revenants were just removed though. I have never ever found fighting them fun.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #667503

That's a shit opinion
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #667505

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:55 pm That's a shit opinion
Swarmers were a better antag than revenant ever was.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #667510

i dunno ive had some fun rounds on prog tot but its still kinda trash. I'm still of the opinion when you spawn as antag you should get the option of classic traitor 20tc, no extra objectives or prog tot to stunt your start with the potential for more TC
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #667511

Since you asked:

Ling rework where they have to succ people occasionally to survive, and undergo a biological readaptation process if they eat too much, becoming more powerful gorger-lings but having to eat more often and losing their ability to blend in. You can play a low metabolism stealth-ling, ravenous gorger-ling or anything in between! You too can roleplay as the Thing and die horribly to flamethrowers!

Cooperative heretic rituals to summon Names (or the OC donutsteel version if we're still doing that with heretic lore).
Basically very powerful Mansus entities that are heretic aligned but not under their direct control.
It would require two heretics to pick a late game knowledge, and then a complex recipe depending on their respective paths.
I think that heretics need more cool stuff to do that isn't just ascension, and a cooperative dynamic in an antag that is otherwise encouraged to minimise all interaction (very roleplay unfriendly!) could result in some very fun rounds.
Off the top of my head i can think of a few cool concepts for greater Mansus entities:

(Fleshx2) The Ecclesiarch: A massive, gaunt creature covered in robes made of skin. It can command other Mansus entities though a hivemind chat, cast Cleave and Bloodthirst and accelerates bleeding in everyone that views it. Moves slightly slower than a human.
Pros: Gives flesh heretics a method of coordinating their summons, while being a powerful supporting caster in its own right.
Cons: Due to being slower than the crew and the long cooldown on its spells, it needs support from other Mansus creatures or heretics in order to stay alive.

(FleshxAsh) The Rotting Sun: A stationary singularity in the form of a whirling ball of burning flesh. It isn't sentient, and serves more as area denial for the heretics that summoned it. Any non heretic aligned souled entity - living or dead - that enters the singularity is transformed into a heretic aligned ashman (or ghoul just so it isn't a round removal), and it shoots reskinned ling tentacles at nearby crew.
Pros: Serves as both a conversion engine and safehouse for heretics
Cons: Heretics have to hunt in order to advance their paths, leaving the protection of their singularity. Also they're sitting ducks for bombers.

A cool/fun traitor item for curators, clowns and chaplains - Golden Puzzle: A cape slot item that lets you challenge someone within touch range to a d-d-d-duel, teleporting both of you to a dimensional TCG arena. If you win, they die and you're both teleported back to your original position. If they win, you're both teleported to random places on the station. You can't harm eachother during the game, but monologues and melodramatic grandstanding are encouraged.

"But those are all reworks or additions to existing antags! What about adding new ones?"
I'm glad you (well, I) asked! I present to thee: The Leviathan!
Sometimes, the exotic radiation emanating from NT space stations attract beings native to the void of space. Usually this means space dragons, but rarely, creatures of absolutely gargantuan size seek out those artificial beacons...
Enter the Great Leviathan (Space whale?), a massive monstrosity the size of a shuttle! So big, in fact, that it cannot handle gravity very well.
While it can break rwalls by charging into them, this also leaves it stranded in the breach for a good while. Unless it manages to get a lone crewman on the charge, it's essentially a pinata for a good bit before it can retreat back to space. Thus, the beast is forced to prowl the space around the station, picking off anyone foolish enough to leave the safety of its graviton field.
Just make sure there are no mice outside the gravgen chamber. That single yellow wire suddenly looks very vulnerable...
Why it's good for the game:
This midround antag would massively change the way the round is played without actually being very dangerous by itself. Are you a traitor? That power sink suddenly looks very tempting. Security would have good reason to guard the gravgen and SM while one is confirmed, giving other antags opportunities to make moves elsewhere. The breaches result in engineering content in addition to the security/engineering interactions the Leviathan already creates. The captain/miners going full Ahab and fighting the beast in space, or even rebooting the gravgen in an attempt to trap it on the station.
Wanna do a funny clown prank? Spray some soarium on it. I'm sure nothing bad'll happen!
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #667546

a lot of new malf abilities for the ai would be cool.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #667547

Extremely tense and high paced swarmer gameplay https://file.house/98zQ.mp4
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #667548

oranges wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:44 pm Extremely tense and high paced swarmer gameplay https://file.house/98zQ.mp4
I'm not saying swarmers were the best antag ever. But they were a lot better than "ghost appears, ghost disappears"

Anyhow, I'm not actually pushing to remove revenant, I'm just saying I don't actually care if they remain in the game or not.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #667549

? they were removed last year
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667551

thanks for the ideas guys, I really like em actually

As for swarmers, they really weren't good but imo more variety really helps this game so I think I would have preferred they stay. Shame them deconstructing massive swaths of the station became secondary to them running around and randomly fucking with people
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667552

God especially the heretic one. That's solid.
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #667553

oranges wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:48 pm ? they were removed last year
Since one of those spooky lifesuckers drained me while I was in crit a while ago, I'm pretty sure revenants are still in the game.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #667554

oh i missed that the second sentence was about revenants
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #667561

red alert only stunbatons for a week just to see people be forced to find different ways to win fights
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #667565

The codebase is just a testing ground for furry game devs to implement their """game design""" philosophies and occasionally add ERP garbage like foxgirls, tailpulling and trans socks. If you want to have fun/roleplay then you would probably have better luck on gmod or something :)
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #667581

:honkman: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667585

toemas wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:18 pm The codebase is just a testing ground for furry game devs to implement their """game design""" philosophies and occasionally add ERP garbage like foxgirls, tailpulling and trans socks. If you want to have fun/roleplay then you would probably have better luck on gmod or something :)
now THIS is salt
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #667586

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:56 pm red alert only stunbatons for a week just to see people be forced to find different ways to win fights
You can just buy det batons from cargo or tide a head of staff for the same baton experience
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #667599

i think we all agree that the best midround will always be fugitives and space cops
respect (let him do his thing)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #667601

kinnebian wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:29 pm i think we all agree that the best midround will always be fugitives and space cops
They have never affected my round in any way so no
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667634

kinnebian wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:29 pm i think we all agree that the best midround will always be fugitives and space cops
This is literally the worst antag I have ever added lmfao
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #667650

Armhulen wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:30 pm
Antag? It's more like a side story that no one except the fugitives cares about
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667653

Timonk wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:00 pm
Armhulen wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:30 pm
Antag? It's more like a side story that no one except the fugitives cares about
true that
Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #667657

You know, since it will probably never see the light of day, here was my idea for a fugitives/hunters rework:

- Some pool of players and/or ghosts are chosen to play as fugitives. These fugitives are clock cultists who either were existing crew or are duplicates of existing crew from another timeline (I swear this was in my head prior to paradox clone)
- These players can see something which is like a heretic rift, but these take a good deal longer to activate. Upon completion, after a short while a giant spike attached to a chain which goes off-screen, slams into the station where the object was. It is a temporal anchor, and the clock cultists need to activate enough of these in order to complete their objective. Clock cultists can also use a ability to see where the nearest target point is, and unlike heretics, can charge them together to make it go faster.
- After a time, their hunter spawns in, none other than Chrono Legionnaire. Chrono Legionnaire has been sent by Centcomm in order to purge the time-altering cultists from the station, and his equipment is specifically usable on only the clock cultists. Chrono Legionnaire is normally aligned with the crew, but special circumstances may change this. Chrono Legionnaire also gets some sort of scanner, which after a brief period of scanning can tell him whether or not someone is a clock cultist or not.
- Chrono Legionnaire wins if he manages to eradicate all the clock cultists before they succeed, at which point he becomes a station protagonist essentially.
- Should the clock cultists manage to summon enough temporal anchors, some sort of event happens (never really hashed this part out honestly) where for a time the still-remaining clock cultists become exposed, but get combat-related buffs in order to take on any threats. Chrono Legionnaire's equipment is less effective on them, but is still useful.
- Clock cultists then get some final objective to complete to give the crew one last chance to save the station, and if they succeed that objective, the anchors merge the station's timeline with one where Ratvar was successfully summoned and never killed, bringing Ratvar onto the station which then starts a round end scenario similar to cultists when they summon Narsie.

While this is extremely loosely tied to how fugitives/hunters currently work, it was the best thing I could come up with.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #667690

toemas wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:18 pm The codebase is just a testing ground for furry game devs to implement their """game design""" philosophies and occasionally add ERP garbage like foxgirls, tailpulling and trans socks. If you want to have fun/roleplay then you would probably have better luck on gmod or something :)
lqb (low quality bait)
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #667692

plus ratio + I 30-0d you in mordhau
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #667696

Don’t worry guys, one of these days I’m gonna remove robotics
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #667708

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/66034 revive this and we'll have peace on earth by 2024
Weston Echard on Sybil
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #667709

blackdav123 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:45 am https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/66034 revive this and we'll have peace on earth by 2024
good idea, awful, awful implementation to make it a station trait instead of just part of dynamic logic
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #667723

FoW7wLrXgAImaxR.jpeg
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #667725

Average transphobe