Food is for communists.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Food is for communists.

Post by Turbonerd » #668729

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33556

This guy has been doing this sort of thing for months. Charging for food isn't a bad thing, but he doesn't put a good attempt at communicating this. He probably just wants an excuse to use cqc on people.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Starlord_Gwyn

Re: Food is for communists.

Post by Gwyn » #668736

I agree. He's avoiding the point of the ban by homing in on the round gimmick itself, which isn't actionable. It's fine if you want to run a round where you demand money for your services, even if the amount he asked for was pretty extortionate. It's that he's been abusing the chef role to aggravate people to get excuses to use CQC for months now. It's the exact sort of situation rule 7 exists for. If there's a clear, repeated pattern of doing things in bad faith, it doesn't matter if it's on the line of what's allowed.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #668749

Maxoess wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:41 pm This kinda just sets a precedent that you can murderhobo people who charge credits for a service.
Nanotrasen is paying for your salary and Nanotrasen is paying for the ingredients - why would the crew have to pay on top of that?
I also like how he accuses the captain of stealing! In fact, the chef is the one who stole from Nanotrasen, taking goods that Nanotrasen paid him to make and selling them as his personal property.
The escalation was valid. "Food is not that vital" - it is if you're playing captain or security, which he was.

Local chef tries to throw the captain out of a part of the captain's own station, gets owned, cries about it. lol.

He may (or may not) have been fishing for a fight like the admin claimed in the note, but a ban feels excessive and unnecessary, especially given the low severity of the incident. Plus, banning the user who ahelped, if the captain himself didn't complain, is gross.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #668753

Local space chef forgets that people get hangry too. In unrelated news, medbay pickpocket steals all the money from peoples' IDs and injects lipolicide into the lobby smoke machine.

In all seriousness, being a dingus and immediately moving to violence when the consequences of your oh so questionable actions come a knocking is just asking for an improper escalation ban.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #668754

"Interesting, you are right. Still, I dont get what the problem is."

Some people need to return their brain to sender for repairs I swear to god
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #668762

Dumb ban, hes doing a gimmick that makes roleplay and if people want more money for food they can do cargo bounties for some spare cash. The only way I see this being an issue is if he does it every 3 rounds for months on end. But other than that ic issue
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #668763

Close quarters cooking is awful. I hate it. Giving the chef a free one click hard stun (Instant aggressive grab) that needs rng to escape from is stupid, especially when the chef is probably right next to the gibber. The only reason normal CQC has enhanced grabs is so it's usable for stealth.

It was tolerable when it was limited to just the kitchen. But "people keep fucking with the bar bots!" so let's make it work outside the kitchen too! You know how many times I've seen a chef defend their bots with CQC? None. But I've seen countless chefs use it to grief and round remove people.

Close quarters cooking shouldn't be a 1:1 copy of normal CQC. Make it interact with nearby kitchen appliances. Make it do unique things when you're using culinary tools. There's a lot of interesting interactions you could make.

Or just remove the instant aggressive grab, please.
► Show Spoiler
It keeps getting worse!?
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #668766

Cope about CQC (not the ban)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #668770

Local spaceman takes the chef role so that he can CQC people instead of giving them food
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #668780

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:52 pm Dumb ban, hes doing a gimmick that makes roleplay and if people want more money for food they can do cargo bounties for some spare cash. The only way I see this being an issue is if he does it every 3 rounds for months on end. But other than that ic issue
He does it EVERY time he is chef, and has been doing this for a very long time.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #668781

You are generally allowed to be an aggravating shithead without breaking rule 1 as long as you accept people get to wail on you without you fighting back.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #668804

It keeps getting worse!?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #668808

Mice World wrote: Close quarters cooking is awful. I hate it. Giving the chef a free one click hard stun (Instant aggressive grab) that needs rng to escape from is stupid, especially when the chef is probably right next to the gibber. The only reason normal CQC has enhanced grabs is so it's usable for stealth.

It was tolerable when it was limited to just the kitchen. But "people keep fucking with the bar bots!" so let's make it work outside the kitchen too! You know how many times I've seen a chef defend their bots with CQC? None. But I've seen countless chefs use it to grief and round remove people.

Close quarters cooking shouldn't be a 1:1 copy of normal CQC. Make it interact with nearby kitchen appliances. Make it do unique things when you're using culinary tools. There's a lot of interesting interactions you could make.

Or just remove the instant aggressive grab, please.
► Show Spoiler
You know what else is awful?
When you're playing chef to chill and make food, and fuckheads keep jumping the counter to start/steal shit. Or they start tearing up the bar. Or they're using telekinesis and a locker to remotely grab all the food you set up on the counter.
Nothing's more cathartic than finally landing the grab on those people and sending them to ghost time-out zone for the rest of the round, using their corpse to make further food(or just gib it in and dump it in the trash if they were annoying enough).
It's like shitters make everyone miserable no matter what they play, or something.
Not sure what my point was. Have some sympathy for the cooks that aren't complete assholes, I guess.
Mice World wrote: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73878

I love the orange man.
This is a sad nerf to me, but if the majority of chefs just take it to make terrible food for escalation bait and abuse CQC, then whatever.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad

Post by conrad » #668814

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:07 am You know what else is awful?
When you're playing chef to chill and make food, and fuckheads keep jumping the counter to start/steal shit.
Oh wow, it's almost as if tiding was bad for the game.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #668815

When you're playing chef to chill and make food, and fuckheads keep jumping the counter to start/steal shit. Or they start tearing up the bar. Or they're using telekinesis and a locker to remotely grab all the food you set up on the counter.
Nothing's more cathartic than finally landing the grab on those people and sending them to ghost time-out zone for the rest of the round, using their corpse to make further food(or just gib it in and dump it in the trash if they were annoying enough).
It's like shitters make everyone miserable no matter what they play, or something.
Not sure what my point was. Have some sympathy for the cooks that aren't complete assholes, I guess.
I completely agree. But I've had more negative experiences with shitter chefs than I've had dealing with shitters while playing chef/barkeeper. The chef having a way to defend his kitchen isn't bad, but CQC is far too strong.

Maybe it's just negativity bias - but to me most chef players act like psychos. So many of them believe that if you enter their kitchen they can kill you on the spot.
It keeps getting worse!?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #668816

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:15 am
When you're playing chef to chill and make food, and fuckheads keep jumping the counter to start/steal shit.
IMO, degrees of tiding are acceptable; it's when the tiding has no benefit to the player besides breaking rule 1//making them giggle that it's bad for the game.
Mice World wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:19 am I completely agree. But I've had more negative experiences with shitter chefs than I've had dealing with shitters while playing chef/barkeeper. The chef having a way to defend his kitchen isn't bad, but CQC is far too strong.

Maybe it's just negativity bias - but to me most chef players act like psychos. So many of them believe that if you enter their kitchen they can kill you on the spot.
To be fair, I also hate psycho chefs that just put in the bare minimum effort and clearly want everyone to come fight them. "lol, deep fried organs are on the menu again, what are you gonna do, break in and attack me? Ohhhh noooooo, I would haaaaate thaaaaat."
I just don't think you get much more of a 'defend this room' skillset than CQC. Everyone has to respect your melee range or you could just grab them and twist them into a pretzel. The important part about it is the grab, honestly. In a system where there are weapons that are "one click and you're basically dead", you don't get much better. If he had some implement like the bartender's shotgun(which is laughably weak by comparison/default), it could just be stolen or disarmed.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #668835

ekaterina wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:00 pm
Maxoess wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:41 pm This kinda just sets a precedent that you can murderhobo people who charge credits for a service.
Nanotrasen is paying for your salary and Nanotrasen is paying for the ingredients - why would the crew have to pay on top of that?
I also like how he accuses the captain of stealing! In fact, the chef is the one who stole from Nanotrasen, taking goods that Nanotrasen paid him to make and selling them as his personal property.
The escalation was valid. "Food is not that vital" - it is if you're playing captain or security, which he was.

Local chef tries to throw the captain out of a part of the captain's own station, gets owned, cries about it. lol.

He may (or may not) have been fishing for a fight like the admin claimed in the note, but a ban feels excessive and unnecessary, especially given the low severity of the incident. Plus, banning the user who ahelped, if the captain himself didn't complain, is gross.
7. If you regularly come close to breaking the rules without actually breaking them, it will be treated as the rules being broken.
Repeated instances of the same rules being broken may be met with harsher consequences. Baiting people into situations where you can report them to admins will be dealt with harshly.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #668838

this guy is a repeat offender
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #668846

Jobban he
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #668847

Shellton(Mario) wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:52 pm Dumb ban, hes doing a gimmick that makes roleplay and if people want more money for food they can do cargo bounties for some spare cash. The only way I see this being an issue is if he does it every 3 rounds for months on end. But other than that ic issue
the problem isnt his dumb gimmick or even the escalation, but the fact that he constantly does this and takes it OOC with ahelps when he loses which is banbaiting and really scummy
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #668864

Mice World wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:38 pm https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73878

I love the orange man.
I really feel like this is 1984 because i recently got owned by the fact that CQC works in the dinner area on delta as captain during a revolution then i was like "when was this changed" and i looked at the history when this was changed and it said 2021
Last edited by Timonk on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #668865

And i felt old
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #668895

Tiding good. It's content for security.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
conrad

Post by conrad » #668909

ekaterina wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:03 am
That's an old, slimy and frankly untrue statement. It should be buried.

Sec sucks too much ass to stop tiding. I lost count of how many times I've seen secoffs lose their batong to bald assistants.

Sec content is antags. If there needs to be tiding for sec to have content, the problem is sec not having enough content.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #668945

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:22 pm

Sec sucks too much ass to stop tiding. I lost count of how many times I've seen secoffs lose their batong to bald assistants.

Sec content is antags. If there needs to be tiding for sec to have content, the problem is sec not having enough content.
This is an actually good take. However, the people in power refuse to even get rid of greenshift. There's no antag like a self-antag.
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #668953

I like tiding D:
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #668973

I request a headmin review.

🤓
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #668981

Somebody named turbo nerd using the nerd emoji…
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
vect0r

Post by vect0r » #668982

Somebody named turbo nerd using the nerd emoji…
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #668983

someone named vect0r posting twice...
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #669110

yeah except this dude wasnt just "chilling and making food" he was hoarding it in the kitchen and trying to sell it for a stupid high price and then started crying over ahelps when he got his ass beat trying to stop people from hopping the counter to get food. obviously if you're actively trying to play chef like a normal human being and people start tiding the kitchen i understand but when you're purposely not doing your job as chef you cant get mad when people break in to get food
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #669115

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:22 pm

the issue is that securitys content will always fluctuate wildly depending on pop / alert level. Minor crime (tiding) gives sec something to do so they arent forced laser focusing on spraypaint sam or poster patrick for content. Minor crime (tiding) being a thing also allows for more consistent content, because if nothing else is going on you know that there is a menace down the hall up to no good probably.
Theres also the case of LRP causing sec to lose out on content because the crew mob will kill antags half of the time but thats a whole other thing for a whole other time

the secoffs losing their batong should also just get better or dont try to fight people when they are not going to win
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #669154

Mice World wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:38 pm https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/73878

I love the orange man.
I never knew we could outside of the kitchen lmao this will literally change nothing for me.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #669191

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:17 am the secoffs losing their batong should also just get better or dont try to fight people when they are not going to win
Losing your batong is an important stepping stone on the path to becoming robust.
Bojangles
Byond Username: BONESAW_IS_READY

Post by Bojangles » #670213

I reckon the guy is being a dick consistently, but this did get a giggle out of me.
Attachments
20230315_155726.jpg
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670223

Bojangles wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:58 pm I reckon the guy is being a dick consistently, but this did get a giggle out of me.

[image]
lmfao
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)