Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by The Wrench » #669096

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33570

Lol
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by iwishforducks » #670602

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 pm
BeeSting12 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:06 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test?
lmao i remember when they banned posting bdsm test results in the admin discord channels. good times...
it's not wishforducks fault they lack the historical knowledge to understand it
why dont you share this “historical knowledge” if im so uninformed, then
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #670608

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:43 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am remember when he would send every new admin the bdsm test?
lmao i remember when they banned posting bdsm test results in the admin discord channels. good times...
At the time it was fairly common to post BDSM test results/make jokes about that sort of thing in #admin-chatter. I think it got banned because it made some people uncomfortable. My memory is fairly hazy because this is end of 2018 or maybe even into 2019. Definitely around when I was first adminned though.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #670609

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:37 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm so why do you guys support rape
good to know you maintain your decorum when backed into a corner
careful there oranges, i don't live in a cuckolded country like the women you usually predate on. back me in a corner and Cragstle Doctrine is in effect and i'll fire a warning shot directly into your cock like Alex Murphy
pffhahahahahha
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #670620

oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 pm i'm not sure a discord comment is on the same level as domestic battery and false imprisonment but you do you
It was more like that you admitted in your appeal that you sexually harassed someone, therefore making you a harasser. Also Roiland has a sexual harassment allegation agaisnt him too, so the comparison wasn't too far fetched.
oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 pm and saying i'm protecting justin roiland by closing a PR that was causing a massive shit fight is unnecessary and just lashing out in an immature way.
No, Mothblocks was the one who reacted immaturely. All those messages demanding Carsh to change their reasoning were extremely childish and unnecessary, especially since they did it because "haha SJWs bad". And you dismissing Carsh's response after writing that disingenous letter did not help the situation at all.
oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 pm just because I made a stupid mistake does not mean i'm going to let people abuse the maintainers who are just trying to make the game better.
Maybe Mothblocks (and you) should look at themselves in the mirror and start reflecting on why people reacted "abusive" towards them.
oranges wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 pm it's not suprise that the people who got banned over it were reacting by acting like children.
Well, usually people react "like children" when you are an insensitive prick and treat their personal traumas like a fucking joke.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #670621

The digg energy is strong here.
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670622

oranges wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am i think you will find the github is moderated extremely proactively which you would find if you ever tried your bullshit there
Yeah, proactively used to shield your paper-thin skin from criticism because you can't hide from it anywhere else.

The only reason your ass even pulls the shit you pull on git and the codebase in general is because it's the closest you'll ever come to being able to push someone around, just like how being a sex pest on Discord is the closest you'll ever come to the touch of a woman. Vitamin C might be good for a cold but your citrus ass is a plague.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #670623

This thread keeps bumping, I wonder what's goin-
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm so why do you guys support rape
Uh alright you guys have fun
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #670624

Oh holy balls I'd never actually seen the appeal but goddamn is it a good one viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31891
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #670627

alright guys chill out its really not that deep or worth one of you two saying something and having to make an appeal
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #670628

Thranos wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:45 pm
oranges wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am i think you will find the github is moderated extremely proactively which you would find if you ever tried your bullshit there
Yeah, proactively used to shield your paper-thin skin from criticism because you can't hide from it anywhere else.

The only reason your ass even pulls the shit you pull on git and the codebase in general is because it's the closest you'll ever come to being able to push someone around, just like how being a sex pest on Discord is the closest you'll ever come to the touch of a woman. Vitamin C might be good for a cold but your citrus ass is a plague.
This is the exact kind of thing im talking about lol this thread has been nothing but personal attacks and projections from a bunch of people sperging out in players club because they cant do it anywhere else in tgstation without having their head lopped off.

also the irony of calling me think skinned when I've shovelled more shit in one week than you'll get in seven lifetimes without even breaking a sweat, if I was thin skinned i'd have fucking capped myself 2 years ago given the amount of unnecessary abuse headccoders get.
Last edited by oranges on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670629

Fren256 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:36 pm Well, usually people react "like children" when you are an insensitive prick and treat their personal traumas like a fucking joke.
carsh isn't banned for that pr and was never banned for that PR, it was the other people who showed up after I said the topic needed to be dropped to repeatedly post their EPIC owns that got banned.

All he had to do was update his PR body and most likely I would have asked him to replace it with an alternate plushie sprite so we still had content in the game.

Hell imaginos was willing to do those things and I would have let them until the bozo brigrade showed up to compare me to a wife beater
Last edited by oranges on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670630

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:03 am

This is the exact kind of thing im talking about lol this thread has been nothing but personal attacks and projections from a bunch of people sperging out in players club because they cant do it anywhere else in tgstation without having their head lopped off.
you literally started it you histrionic bloviating bitch tits bagginses.

AND HE'S STILL FUCKING DOUBLE POSTING
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670632

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:04 am

you literally started it you histrionic bloviating bitch tits bagginses.

AND HE'S STILL FUCKING DOUBLE POSTING
no I didn't, I made a comment about how the admin team mistreats goof and that relationship is so toxic it causes issues between them and you decided to lose your mind and go on a 3 page bender using every word you could think of to attack me because you're obviously still extremely buttblasted about getting banned over it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670633

BeeSting12 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:09 pm
iwishforducks wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:43 pm
At the time it was fairly common to post BDSM test results/make jokes about that sort of thing in #admin-chatter. I think it got banned because it made some people uncomfortable. My memory is fairly hazy because this is end of 2018 or maybe even into 2019. Definitely around when I was first adminned though.
Yes, and then after about 2019, late 2020 it was only funny because the admin trainers used to react to it and talk about it.

by 2021 it wasnt' even done reliably and only came up from time to time.

Most people didn't even fill it out.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670637

lol

lmao even
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670638

oranges wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:51 pm also if the discord janitorial team was a lot more proactive instead of composed of entirely the most inactive motherfuckers this side of the planet they would probably intervene earlier before problems blew out of control also
i don't give a shit about goof getting bullied by admins, he's a chronic dingdong and he deserves it 76% of the time. i have an issue with you shit talking the efforts of every member of the discord mod staff, because I find it incredibly ironic that you, a fucking code cuck, who spends so much fucking time weeping into his lembas bread about how people are so mean to coders because they're VOLUNTEERS, has an issue with volunteers not doing everything immediately to your satisfaction. You got a dick like a shoe lace.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670639

i love players club
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670640

i'm not upset when people are mean to coders, I just take them out to the trash where they belong, like I did with you.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670661

you're so not upset that's why there's 3 pages of you doubleposting and trying to defend being a sex weirdo because "no dude, it was an inside joke from 4 years ago that the person i'm repeating it to has no context about, what about the statute of limitations?!"
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670662

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:38 am
oranges wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:12 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:45 am And Crag's still right from earlier. You blocked a PR (AND STOPPED
ANYONE ELSE FROM MAKING IT FOR FOUR MONTHS) for "toxicity toward maintainers" despite none of that actually happening (and it being, in fact, the Maintainer who was being toxic), and then gitban people when they insult you because they don't like your abuse of power.
There were multiple people shitting on mothblocks in manuel discord and on the repo, and then when I stepped in they started accusing me of defending justin roiland because we are "both harassers" (which is what got them banned) all because carsh wouldn't just admit why he was removing the plush.

if you don't think that's toxic, I suggest you need to reevaluate your position, especially when those people are doing it over a pickle plush
I don't know what was happening in the Manuel discord, but it would've been deserved. Everyone either agreed with Carsh's point, or said "I don't think it's necessary, but I still agree with the removal because it's a dead meme." and Mothblocks chose to block it because she couldn't understand that Carsh had his own, personal reason for wanting it gone. That's worthy of being called out, and people are well within their rights to express their displeasure with how maintainers are using their power.

As for in the repo itself? Motherfucker the only """toxicity""" toward Mothblocks was a single fucking quote from Crag, which was him making a reference to the same fucking show that Mothblocks was making a reference to with the picture meme.

So yeah. When we've got a Known Sexpest going out of their way to go "we shouldn't be moralistic" in regards to something most-credited to a domestic abuser, people are going to call you out on it. Step down from your position, you're clearly fucking incompetent.
I've stayed pretty quiet about this for a long time. There was no manuelcord harassment.

The night after I made the PR I awoke to asinine posts from mothblocks both in the PR which was open for the codebase to see, and in the manuel discord.

Mothblocks was physically unable to see why people wouldn't want to keep the pickle rick plush in for the sake of 'irony' or some dumb shit. Oranges requested I explain why I wanted the plush gone to which I did so.

This post was met by asinine and incoherent shitposts by mothblocks still.

At this point one of the commenters of the PR pinged mothblocks in the manuelcord requesting they stop shitting on me in the name of irony.

Similair exchanges go on for quite some time, people attempting to tell mothblocks that it's weird to keep the plushie in the game for flimsy reasonings all while she makes bizarre demands of saying we "admit to only wanting it removed for being unfunny." For those of you in the manuelcord, you can enter the following into the search bar to see all these posts. (For those in my time zone from: Mothblocks#9162 during: 2023-02-01 and for those who are American Mothblocks#9162 during: 2023-01-31 )

Ultimately, mothblocks was just powertripping. Wanting to fling the weight they had in the codebase around to make me bend the knee for their own amusement. To which they admitted so in the manuelcord.

Some of the maintainers have treated me coldly after this situation, when asked why they said it was because I harassed mothblocks. When I asked them to elaborate on what they meant there was no real explanation, the conversation being shutdown. I'm not going to name maints as I actually quite like one of them, and seeing their coldness and claims was quite hurtful. So I will post the extent of said 'harassment' in the manuelcord.

After multiple tirades of mothblocks claiming I'm lying for the sake of getting the plush removed, I gave her a simple "Go fuck yourself."

I tried to treat the PR with grace and dignity due to the gravity of the situation, while I normally enjoy shitposting in my PRs this was not the time. Unfortunately, someone else chose this would be the perfect time to shitpost.

While it is kinda nice to see people defend me after that garbage treatment, It is not solely on oranges. 90% of the fault of this situation lies on mothblocks, with 10% being on oranges for taking her words entirely at face value. Mothblocks has avoided any of the blame in the situation, with all of it going towards oranges instead due to him having the final say in the situation.

Anyways, I was tired of people misinterpreting this situation, so enjoy my incoherent rambling about it all. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670663

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:22 am you're so not upset that's why there's 3 pages of you doubleposting and trying to defend being a sex weirdo because "no dude, it was an inside joke from 4 years ago that the person i'm repeating it to has no context about, what about the statute of limitations?!"
i see it as 3 pages of me continously proving you wrong and you getting more and more unhinged with your insults but i guess we may never see eye to eye on such things.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670665

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:29 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:22 am you're so not upset that's why there's 3 pages of you doubleposting and trying to defend being a sex weirdo because "no dude, it was an inside joke from 4 years ago that the person i'm repeating it to has no context about, what about the statute of limitations?!"
i see it as 3 pages of me continously proving you wrong and you getting more and more unhinged with your insults but i guess we may never see eye to eye on such things.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670679

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:35 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:29 am
Interesting thesis, 1RM Bench?
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #670682

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:04 am carsh isn't banned for that pr and was never banned for that PR, it was the other people who showed up after I said the topic needed to be dropped to repeatedly post their EPIC owns that got banned.
My point still stands, MB's behaviour in that PR -and afterwards in discord, as carsh shows us now- was deplorable. As a member of the maintainer staff, I understand it's your responsibility to keep the discussion civilized and prevent useless turmoils. However, it is also YOUR responsibility and that of YOUR colleagues to set the example and to avoid engaging in shitty behavior towards the rest of the playerbase, as well as to know when to tell to one of your members to stop with their bullshit.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670683

Fren256 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:45 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:04 am carsh isn't banned for that pr and was never banned for that PR, it was the other people who showed up after I said the topic needed to be dropped to repeatedly post their EPIC owns that got banned.
My point still stands, MB's behaviour in that PR -and afterwards in discord, as carsh shows us now- was deplorable. As a member of the maintainer staff, I understand it's your responsibility to keep the discussion civilized and prevent useless turmoils. However, it is also YOUR responsibility and that of YOUR colleagues to set the example and to avoid engaging in shitty behavior towards the rest of the playerbase, as well as to know when to tell to one of your members to stop with their bullshit.
I can't police a discord that i'm not in, and I don't think it's unreasonable to ask someone to update their PR to include an actual reasoning, no matter how the message is delivered.

I think if you divorce the comments from the context around justin roiland nobody here would even blink twice, but because of that asshat a bunch of people were very malded over what is normally a routine request and got themselves mashed over it because they can't take 30 seconds to think through the consequences.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670687

why don't you respond to carsh's post
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670688

what would you want me to respond to? There are no questions posed to me, the PR is past and the decision to block the change for four months was made not because of carsh's actions but because of you and others.

If carsh wants to wait until then and try again then they're welcome to as long as they run it past a headcoder first (a requirement from another issue).

again there were no permanent consequences from this PR, which makes the vitriol occuring because of it even less comprehensible.
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #670689

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:46 am I can't police a discord that i'm not in, and I don't think it's unreasonable to ask someone to update their PR to include an actual reasoning, no matter how the message is delivered.
Of course you don't, the coding team is so morally bankrupt because you barely recieve any backlash for your asshole behavior.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670690

damn i thought you were a kiwi not a fucking chicken
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670691

Fren256 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:56 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:46 am I can't police a discord that i'm not in, and I don't think it's unreasonable to ask someone to update their PR to include an actual reasoning, no matter how the message is delivered.
Of course you don't, the coding team is so morally bankrupt because you barely recieve any backlash for your asshole behavior.
i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point then.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670700

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:56 am
Fren256 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:56 am
i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point then.
so why when carsh explained why he wanted it removed in a big paragraph effortpost did you just ignore it because moth blocks kept spamming memes and i called him a dingdong and you closed the PR
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #670703

Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #670704

Put me in the screencap
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #670706

god I hate manuelcord
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670707

Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670709

also the irony of calling me think skinned when I've shovelled more shit in one week than you'll get in seven lifetimes without even breaking a sweat, if I was thin skinned i'd have fucking capped myself 2 years ago given the amount of unnecessary abuse headccoders get.
Conveniently, you also fail to address the sex pest part. Got any more Techbro self-fellating deflections for that to pad out your next doublewide doublepost about how you're the eternal victim and that's why you need to hand out bans, mutes, and every other way to grasp at the pretense of power you can, like you'd probably wind up handing out roofies in a bar if your ass wasn't terminally online to keep your ego inflated with ultimately inconsequential coder shit, like a dude pulling over every three miles to re-inflate a leaky tire?

You've got the attitude of some Silicon Valley dickbag that gets their career torpedoed because they think they're entitled to send dick pics and take unwanted feels down pat, but thankfully you're limited to posting catgirl fart porn "ironically" and sending unsolicited "hey take this BDSM quiz" type shit to people. Or making weird, unprompted statements about skullfucking catgirls, which led to you being banned from basically everywhere except coder related shit, because you're such a thin skinned fuck that you'll continue to do it for free just because you think it makes you "somebody".

To quote the fucking headmin from the aforementioned catgirl incident:
What I'd like is for you to stop abusing your privileged status that you pretty much have, so we never need to consider the consequences. What will probably happen is the complete opposite.
Boy, did he call it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670711

Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:29 am

Conveniently, you also fail to address the sex pest part. Got any more Techbro self-fellating deflections for that to pad out your next doublewide doublepost about how you're the eternal victim and that's why you need to hand out bans, mutes, and every other way to grasp at the pretense of power you can, like you'd probably wind up handing out roofies in a bar if your ass wasn't terminally online to keep your ego inflated with ultimately inconsequential coder shit, like a dude pulling over every three miles to re-inflate a leaky tire?

You've got the attitude of some Silicon Valley dickbag that gets their career torpedoed because they think they're entitled to send dick pics and take unwanted feels down pat, but thankfully you're limited to posting catgirl fart porn "ironically" and sending unsolicited "hey take this BDSM quiz" type shit to people. Or making weird, unprompted statements about skullfucking catgirls, which led to you being banned from basically everywhere except coder related shit, because you're such a thin skinned fuck that you'll continue to do it for free just because you think it makes you "somebody".

What I'd like is for you to stop abusing your privileged status that you pretty much have, so we never need to consider the consequences. What will probably happen is the complete opposite.
Boy, did he call it.
you seem upset bro, i'm not saying i'm the victim, i'm addressing claims that i'm thin skinned, which I clearly am not giving how long I am willing to entertain your shit smeared posts.

I'm not even sure what you're so buttblasted about

I made a mistake which I apologised for and was punished for but that has no bearing on me handing out punishments to people who are being dickheads does it upset you that I can do both?

I have in fact at no point run from your criticism, which you mostly seem to be attempting to use as a cudgel to ensure that you get your own way on what things happen on the github, to which I say, jog on, i'm not going to stop taking out the trash because you think i'm a horrible person.
Last edited by oranges on Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670714

carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:28 am https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/74061 Come the fuck on.

MOTHBLOCKS JUST ADMIT YOU DON'T FIND IT FUNNY

JUST ADMIT YOU DON'T FIND IT FUNNY

DO IT

Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670717

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:33 am
Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:29 am

Boy, did he call it.
I made a mistake which I apologised for and was punished for...
...giving how long I am willing to entertain your shit smeared posts...
Accidentally smacking someone in the face with a door you open is a mistake.
Getting really pissed off and telling someone to fuck themselves is a mistake.
Being a sex pest consistently for an extended period and then acting like an entitled shitbag in your appeal isn't.

And yeah, no shit you're "willing to entertain" things on here, your ass can't just Do It For Free and blatantly remove anything critical of you. You sit here trying to deflect anything and everything because you know that not replying would look even worse than terminally replying to every single callout. If your ass wasn't so thin skinned the shit probably seeps out of your pores, you wouldn't feel the need to seethe and remove posts you personally do not like from the git like someone shittily photoshopping people out of a picture they're in because they're pissy with them.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670718

sure just keep repeating it and it might come true but everyone on the github ban list is there for excellent reasons.
Last edited by oranges on Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670719

oranges is so full of shit he's farting at the seams
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670720

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:42 am sure just keep repeating it and it might come true but everyone on the github ban list is there for excellent reasons.
So that's a yes to the "Got any more Techbro self-fellating deflections" about the sex pest thing, got it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670721

Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:47 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:42 am sure just keep repeating it and it might come true but everyone on the github ban list is there for excellent reasons.
So that's a yes to the "Got any more Techbro self-fellating deflections" about the sex pest thing, got it.
There's nothing to say on that because it's quite clear you won't change your mind and you're massively overstating your point, but whatever, it's not my place to make you happy with what happened and if you and the other two want to go on saying i'm out to rape and assault women that's on you and you can live with that. I still wont let you shit on maintainers on github for doing their job and I dont' care how much it makes you rage and sperg in players club.

I'm at peace with my fuck up.

maybe if you three were able to forgive yourselves to you wouldn't be so assmad.
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670722

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:48 am
Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:47 am
There's nothing to say on that because it's quite clear you won't change your mind and you're massively overstating your point, but whatever, it's not my place to make you happy with what happened.

I'm at peace with my fuck up.
No shit you're at peace with it, you got away with it and smugposted in your own appeal despite the headmin saying "the only reason your ass isn't GONE gone is because you're unfortunately a load bearing wall on github".
This dude was able to tell you were distilled essence of BMW driver and told you this to your face, predicted where your ass would go with it, told you where he knew your ass would go with it, and you learned nothing. Doubled down, even.
I'd tell you to stop huffing your own farts but the uncomfortable amount of catgirl fart porn you "ironically" posted makes me suspect it'd hit too close to home.
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #670723

What the fuck is happening in this thread?
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670724

please explain how shitposting and harassing code contributors and abusing maintainer privileges to fuck with people is "doing their job" you fucking degenerate

You're at peace with yourself? So glad you've forgiven yourself. I guess that means you can keep displaying your shitty fucking behavior to the end of time because it won't weigh on your conscious because you're a fucking self-absorbed narcissistic mentally defective human being. Therapy and medication would be wasted on you so please remove yourself from the genepool and society in the quickest way possible. I suggest you find the sharpest object you can on your island and disembowel yourself as the Japanese samurai once did, so you can keep up the LARP that you're an honorable guy just being unfairly oppressed, you fucking retard ronin. Maybe get mothblocks to be your second to lop your fucking pin sized head off your sloping, formless shoulders, you fucking heap of mashed potatoes.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670725

it's good for you to get your feelings out, shame you have to do it in such a nasty way.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670726

could be worse i could be spamming third party discords with catgirl fetish porn and emoting shoving my gonads into other community member's faces and filling them with watery new zealandese man chowder

an addendum: goofball claims he never made threats to commit violence on a school campus during his mega meltdown about his resume being lost. i may be misremembering and thus I'm sorry for casting aspersions on his character. He did have a big melty tho he admits that.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670727

Hmm, yes, giving you shit for your own past behaviour when you catastrophically fail at your job is definitely 'excellent reasons'. Truly.

You saw it in the PR, and you've seen Carsh show it here, up until you blocked it for four months, the only toxicity came from Mothblocks.

Did Mothblocks face any repercussions for their actions? Are they going to now, now that you've seen this information?

Or are the only people who face repercussions those who don't worship your pathetic, powertripping ass?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670728

We've been over this, it's not unreasonable to ask someone to justify their PR, unfortunately for them, when they did it was already too late because you and the bozo brigade decided you would weigh in and torpedo the PR.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #670729

You know moth was one of three headmins who banned oranges for bad behavior right? You people are the worst seriously
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?