Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by The Wrench » #669096

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33570

Lol
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Re: Goofball Backseat admins, gets run over by the bus

Post by Thranos » #670798

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:33 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:48 am
Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:47 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:42 am sure just keep repeating it and it might come true but everyone on the github ban list is there for excellent reasons.
So that's a yes to the "Got any more Techbro self-fellating deflections" about the sex pest thing, got it.
There's nothing to say on that because it's quite clear you won't change your mind and you're massively overstating your point, but whatever, it's not my place to make you happy with what happened and if you and the other two want to go on saying i'm out to rape and assault women that's on you and you can live with that. I still wont let you shit on maintainers on github for doing their job and I dont' care how much it makes you rage and sperg in players club.

I'm at peace with my fuck up.

maybe if you three were able to forgive yourselves to you wouldn't be so assmad.
Seriously I can't believe more people are making fun of this Mark Wahlberg-ass post lmao
It's hard to poke fun at something that's already the biggest joke imaginable.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #670799

carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:00 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:22 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:12 am We've been over this, it's not unreasonable to ask someone to justify their PR, unfortunately for them, when they did it was already too late because you and the bozo brigade decided you would weigh in and torpedo the PR.
So you're just gonna ignore everything I said, huh? Even if we assume this is true (It's not), it doesn't actually answer anything I said. The only people who faced repercussions for their toxicity were the two who called you out, and not your maintainer who was hyper-toxic to someone making a genuine effort to improve the codebase.

incorrect, mothblocks was not hypertoxic to carsh, carsh had some horrible things to happen to them, not that anyone could of known, that does not exempt them from the requirement to put in their PR body an description of what they were removing and why.

then before we could resolve the miscommunication caused by them saying literally nothing, their PR was spoiled by crag and the rest of you.

Lets recap here

1) the people punished are those who couldnt' keep their foot out fo their mouths for the 30 seconds on a PR they had nothing to do with.
2) carsh wasn't punished, simply had to wait
3) mothblocks was right to ask them to give more reasoning than "everyone knows"
4) the only people who are responsible for the delay are crag and the rest of you

carsh might be genuine, but they did not follow process, they didn't make a good faith effort to follow up until I got involved and when I was discussing in coderbus how to move forward, including discussing with imaginos making a replacement plush instead, crag showed up to be a genuine shit head in the PR and I decided we didn't need that bullshit for doing the work and it would be easy to punt the issue for 4 months until everyone had calmed the fuck down.

And to clear up some final things
1) i cant' close source the code
2) mothblocks ninjanomnom and rohesie from TGMC all have equal ownership over the repos and org that I do
3) I have no ability to stop the maintainers from kicking me out

The closest thing I am to load bearing is that currently I renew the tgstation13.org domain, which I have also given san and bobbah the ability to do to ensure it's not linked to just one person, but I have not and will not ever use that as a bargaining chip, just like I have not and never will use my position as repo owner as a bargaining chip.

The only value I might possess is that i've been around for longer and worked with MSO for longer, which means we are better at resolving differences, but that is not something the codebase could not live with out.
I.. kinda showed the timeline of what happened, mothblocks was actively instigating things with me in the manuelcord the entire time. Anne eventually said to quit it where mothblocks refused to back down and kept saying I was lying to get the plushie removed, even after I posted my reasoning in the PR. It's all in my post.
again, i don't have access to the manuelcord, so I can't see things I can't see, I don't agree with everything mothblocks said if the screenshots you have are all the context, but I can see how they originally formed that opinion based on your original PR body, if I had known the specifics I might have contacted you directly to work on the issue, but it wasn't ultimately the beef between you and moth-blocks that made my mind on the 4 month delay so I don't think it would have changed the outcome.

I think you are probably more hard done by the decision now, but I dont' think that waiting 4 months is a heavy burden by any means.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #670800

Capsandi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:34 am Asbestos Sniffer I'm calling you out dude you have been lurking since page 3, you too BrolyButterfingers this is a peanut gallery not an art gallery you gotta say something.

There is a chance they're browsing the Reider thread and I'm talking to nobody.
My good man, I am not used to posting on forums, and I have nothing insightful to say, I merely wish to see this train crash for what it is.
That being said, Broly is right and that Mark Wahlbergesque post was funny as shit.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670801

I asked mothblocks if we could remove pickle rick on the github 10 days prior to my PR.

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/72878
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #670802

I wonder if other opensource projects get this level of miscommunication and vitriol that could be resolved if people weren't so entrenched inside their own minds.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670803

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:36 am Again, the series of events were that other than Crag making a shitpost reference back to Mothblocks in direct response and same-reference that Mothblocks was making, there wasn't any toxicity before you put the four month block on. So I'd like to know why you did that, too.
I'm sorry, but I didn't get the reference, nor do I know the meme, so you will have to forgive me on that, from where I am standing it just looked like crag was starting a fight.
Last edited by oranges on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
krookodilehunter
Byond Username: Krookodilehunter

Post by krookodilehunter » #670804

oranges have you even read carsh's posts or responded to him at all? anytime someone brings it up, you reply to something unrelated.
conrad

Post by conrad » #670805

Also this thread is very funny cos it has now become hard to double post since there's gonna be some quote tower post anyway
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670806

krookodilehunter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:39 am oranges have you even read carsh's posts or responded to him at all? anytime someone brings it up, you reply to something unrelated.
There are a lot of posts to get to but i'm going as fast as I can.
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #670807

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:40 am
krookodilehunter wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:39 am oranges have you even read carsh's posts or responded to him at all? anytime someone brings it up, you reply to something unrelated.
I'd highly recommend you read it sooner rather than later considering it's quite a bit more substantial than the average post in this thread.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670808

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:39 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:36 am Again, the series of events were that other than Crag making a shitpost reference back to Mothblocks in direct response and same-reference that Mothblocks was making, there wasn't any toxicity before you put the four month block on. So I'd like to know why you did that, too.
I'm sorry, but I didn't get the reference, nor do I know the meme, so you will have to forgive me on that, from where I am standing it just looked like crag was starting a fight.
Mothblocks posted a character pointing a gun. I posted the same character getting his hand boiled. It's pretty self explanatory.

Addendum: dont see how its "crag starting a fight" when mothblocks is posting pictures of men brandishing weapons and making demands.
Last edited by Super Aggro Crag on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
conrad

Post by conrad » #670809

That's probably because, as carsh themselves said, oranges is taking flak meant for mothblocks that wouldn't've happened if he didn't decide to peanut the PR lmao
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670811

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:39 am
That's fair enough. I didn't get it either until I was talking to Crag about it afterwards.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670812

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:41 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:40 am
I'd highly recommend you read it sooner rather than later considering it's quite a bit more substantial than the average post in this thread.
do you mean their first post? I did read it, it doesn't change anything about the situation, I can't punish mohtblocks unilaterally, other than making me feel that carsh did get a worse deal than I originally thought, but as I said, they were not banned and 4 months didn't seem like the end of the world.

the people banned can appeal their ban at any time and i'm willing to hear them out too with the new information.

For what its' worth I pinged imagino's post the feature freeze to see if he wanted to make a PR swapping it out like he originally talked about but I don't think he got back to me
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #670813

so was mothblocks running inference for orange?
Image Image
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670814

Boot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:45 am Image
so was mothblocks running inference for orange?
:brain: :?:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670815

carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:38 am I asked mothblocks if we could remove pickle rick on the github 10 days prior to my PR.

yeah and he said you should talk to me, which you didn't do, but if you had, then your friends would probably still be able to use the github and teh stupid fucking plushie would have been replaced with some other plush instead.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670817

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 am so the fault could be shared equally amongst all there.
If you're going to parade the fault being shared among all equally, then you must also apply this to how you treated Carsh in the PR.

Your first interaction with the PR was to say "I turned myself into a pickle rick" and then closing the PR.
► Show Spoiler
When carsh replied to your shitposting closing reason, he simply said "pls," clearly implying that he didn't want to deal with shitposting. Your course of action? To respond with an A.I. generated response. While there is certainly some substance to your AI response, it's still certainly shitposty and immature.
► Show Spoiler
Carsh responded in turn with what I assume to be their own AI response but some parts of it seem too handcrafted to be AI. Perhaps their prompt was just extremely detailed. I don't know. Either way I just wanted the record to show they were mimicking you for your immature response. But their contents were pretty heavy.
► Show Spoiler
Your response to this was to deflect Carsh and their concerns. Carsh was clearly being hyperbolic about how having pickle rick in the game made them uncomfortable, and you deflected it. You then instead latch onto a completely irrelevant part of his response and try to turn the conversation to being about the reason the pickle was added. And finally, a nail in the coffin on deflecting Carsh's reasoning, of which was pretty personable.
► Show Spoiler
And finally, Carsh just gives up. You then vaguely say that "the negativity that people are directing unfairly towards other maintainers here" Of which beforehand, there was only Crag saying "mothblocks i will dip your hand in boiling spaghetti sauce", and your message clearly suggested that there was more than one person involved after Carsh directed a complaint directly towards Mothblocks' behavior.
► Show Spoiler
One would assume you were indirectly referring to Carsh himself. If you weren't then why would you not simply refer to the singular comment Crag posted? I know for a fact that's how I inferred it, and clearly other people inferred the situation that Carsh was "unfairly directing negativity towards other maintainers here."

If Crag gave a rats ass about his github ban (as you are clearly suggesting here, which he doesn't give a rat shit about) then he wouldn't be telling the person that banned him to kill himself in 4 different ways. He cares that you immaturely handled the situation and belittled his friend. Crag is suggesting that if you're trying to take the high road by saying you're defending negativity being bombarded onto other maintainers, then his fight in stopping you from giving his friend grief is merely not that much different.
Last edited by iwishforducks on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670818

So you are saying its carsh's fault for not messaging you ahead of time? Wtf i hate carsh now!?!

So should every coder expect their PR to be shitposted in by maintainers unless they backchannel you or is it only a carsh thing? It seems super inefficient if everyone has to message you asking if they can open a pr before they are allowed to open a PR without getting shitposted and baited until you have an excuse to close it.
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670819

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:49 am
carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:38 am I asked mothblocks if we could remove pickle rick on the github 10 days prior to my PR.

yeah and he said you should talk to me, which you didn't do, but if you had, then your friends would probably still be able to use the github and teh stupid fucking plushie would have been replaced with some other plush instead.
Wasn't your argument that moth blocks was unaware of any issues involving the sprite/plushie/rickandmorty? Is it really that hard to say "golly carsh, sorry we were assholes and fucked with you for fun."
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670820

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:38 am I wonder if other opensource projects get this level of miscommunication and vitriol that could be resolved if people weren't so entrenched inside their own minds.
The thing is that they can be resolved if people are willing to talk it out, and i'm perfectly willing to talk, the only disappointing part is that it took ages for some people to get to the meat and potatoes of the argument because they're so insistent on making sure they own their mortal enemies first.
AsbestosSniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #670821

All of this over a damn pickle/dead meme from years past.
conrad

Post by conrad » #670822

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:57 am All of this over a damn pickle/dead meme from years past.
Did you know the writer of the pickle Rick episode is the showrunner of she hulk?

I think it's a fun lil factoid. especially considering the fan bases of both shows.
Last edited by conrad on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670823

carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:55 am

Wasn't your argument that moth blocks was unaware of any issues involving the sprite/plushie/rickandmorty? Is it really that hard to say "golly carsh, sorry we were assholes and fucked with you for fun."
No, when I say they are unaware of the context I am referring to your personal brushes with issues of domestic assault and how that would affect your perception of someone asking you to put a reason on your PR.

If you want an apology i'm happy to say im sorry that this has happened the way it did, I did not have the full context, if I had known, it's possible I would have selected another alternative to making you wait 4 months and I really wish you would have shared any of these things before now.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #670824

Say what you want about lean, it never caused this sort of kerfuffle. Some FOTM memes are just better than others.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670825

iwishforducks wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:54 am
oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 am so the fault could be shared equally amongst all there.
Carsh responded in turn with what I assume to be their own AI response but some parts of it seem too handcrafted to be AI. Perhaps their prompt was just extremely detailed. I don't know. Either way I just wanted the record to show they were mimicking you for your immature response. But their contents were pretty heavy.
► Show Spoiler
And finally, Carsh just gives up. You then vaguely say that "the negativity that people are directing unfairly towards other maintainers here" Of which beforehand, there was only Crag saying "mothblocks i will dip your hand in boiling spaghetti sauce", and your message clearly suggested that there was more than one person involved after Carsh directed a complaint directly towards Mothblocks' behavior.
► Show Spoiler
Nope, that post was all carsh written, no AI involved.

The giving up can be boiled down to mothblocks continued behavior in the manuelcord, at that point I had already explained myself which was met with continued shitposts and claims of lying.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670826

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:00 am
carshalash wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:55 am

No, when I say they are unaware of the context I am referring to your personal brushes with issues of domestic assault and how that would affect your perception of someone asking you to put a reason on your PR.

If you want an apology i'm happy to say im sorry that this has happened the way it did, I did not have the full context, if I had known, it's possible I would have selected another alternative to making you wait 4 months and I really wish you would have shared any of these things before now.
This is a non-apology. This the equivalent of me calling somebody a racial slur and when they report me to the admins about it i say "sorry he got so offended about it i didn't realize he would get butthurt."
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670827

Capsandi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:01 am Say what you want about lean, it never caused this sort of kerfuffle. Some FOTM memes are just better than others.
can we add lean back at this point since it's no longer fotm?
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670828

We discussed you being banned from the Discord. It was broadly agreed that anyone else with your history should have been permanently banned. That is the reality of how serious your conduct was, regardless of how lenient I was.

Your ban wasn't lenient because you did something small. It was lenient because of the practical realities of the tgstation project, server and codebase all sharing the same space. At the time you were the only genuinely active headcoder.
Y'know.
Maybe someone should reconsider the whole Oranges ban thing.
After all, he's no longer "the only genuinely active headcoder", so the special treatment could be reconsidered.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #670829

Thranos wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:04 am
Y'know.
Maybe someone should reconsider the whole Oranges ban thing.
After all, he's no longer "the only genuinely active headcoder", so the special treatment could be reconsidered.
are you even in the discord? ninja is typically dormant/inactive (but they show up when pinged, which is fine) and mothblocks is only contactable through coderbus (and maybe manuel-cord idk), although they do check the GitHub quite often, which is also fine. oranges is the only one who is commonly in and out.

i also don't know by what you mean "someone should reconsider the whole Oranges ban" seeing as it was reconsidered last term and i remain perfectly content with that reconsideration

also: i feel split on my term's giving maintainers full access to player's club without playtime... i am unsure if a lot of this could have been prevented but it is quite likely that some of the feelings displayed in this thread would likely be communicated between both parties in a different context/different channel
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670830

It wouldn't have come up outside of this channel san
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #670831

oranges wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:10 am It wouldn't have come up outside of this channel san
i mean a lot of this is repeating/re-mentioning stuff that already happened on the github (another channel)
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670832

yes but none of these people bothered to relitigate it until today because it happened to be something they could mald about that was tangentially related to me.

As it was it's the only thing of value to come from the thread so I was happy to continue talking about it,
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #670835

/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
conrad

Post by conrad » #670836

We're reaching 6 pages bois
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #670838

Timberpoes wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:19 am Image
I-I'm just trying to figure out why you would do this. Why anyone would do this.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670845

armhulen lock the thread before 6 pages no more will come out of this.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #670846

Sightld2 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:25 am
I-I'm just trying to figure out why you would do this. Why anyone would do this.
The reason anyone would do this is, if they could, which they can't, would be because they could, which they can't.

Terra, we have to get going, or we're gonna be late.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670850

I'd like to point out that mothblocks came to the manual discord to gloat about how little this thread matters to them :)
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670851

Would you say you consider Oranges to be a "load-bearing asshole"?
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #670861

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:37 am
oranges wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:51 pm also if the discord janitorial team was a lot more proactive instead of composed of entirely the most inactive motherfuckers this side of the planet they would probably intervene earlier before problems blew out of control also
if I intervened before everything blows out of control you'd be claiming I stifle discussion.
People can have a little verbal conflict as a treat, keyword being little.
To think this is how we started and we got this far into a chaotic thread full of uncivilized hate... The discussion has not been stifled, lol.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #670864

I didn't read this thread at all after the initial post, until like page 5
Why is oranges facing a deposition
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #670869

i committed grand delaying
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #670870

i want this thread to get more posts than the ntr huts deletion
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #670876

Honestly, i can empathize with Carshalash. Pickle Rick raped me too.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670877

Still unclear on the matter on whether shit posting on other people's PRs is allowed
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #670880

I knew something had to be up when this thing was over three pages. Good lord, what a harvest.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #670884

oranges is kind of a shit head but he spent months roleplaying thog from order of the stick in official channels and that shows his pure heart
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #670896

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #670900

carshalash

Post by carshalash » #670901