forum retention rates on a new all-time high

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

forum retention rates on a new all-time high

Post by iwishforducks » #669126

i dont have any stats but it makes me smile seeing you guys posting on the forums. it rocks i love talking to you guys.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: forum retention rates on a new all-time high

Post by The Wrench » #669142

We love you too!
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669155

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:08 am i dont have any stats but it makes me smile seeing you guys posting on the forums. it rocks i love talking to you guys.
All I know is that you have Louie in your signature, and that means that you must die.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669167

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:09 am
iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:08 am i dont have any stats but it makes me smile seeing you guys posting on the forums. it rocks i love talking to you guys.
All I know is that you have Louie in your signature, and that means that you must die.
What’s wrong with Louie though :cry:

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #669169

you really know how to get the people a movin
respect (let him do his thing)
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669215

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:56 pm
He's a big dumbdumb stupid head that can only think about eating food, and I want to hurl him at the nearest bulborb so that he gets some exercise.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669218

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:26 pm
He's a big dumbdumb stupid head that can only think about eating food, and I want to hurl him at the nearest bulborb so that he gets some exercise.
he's already a devised a plan on what to do with every bit of flesh on your body, bones too. you better start running

datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669219

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:30 pm
he's already a devised a plan on what to do with every bit of flesh on your body, bones too. you better start running
I'll run circles around him like that pikmin in your signature. What's he gonna do?

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #669222

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:37 pm
I'll run circles around him like that pikmin in your signature. What's he gonna do?
I didn't even read the quotes. I just wanna contribute to the arrow shaped tower.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here.
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #669237

forums rule fuck discords fuck digg
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669248

conrad wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:51 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:37 pm
I didn't even read the quotes. I just wanna contribute to the arrow shaped tower.
YOU RUINED IT. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669256

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:37 pm I'll run circles around him like that pikmin in your signature. What's he gonna do?
he blew up a rock wall with just his body. to suggest that he would need more than but a moment of thought to kill a man would be insanity.

as an side Louie truly is a perfect foil for Olimar I absolutely adore both of them

datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669258

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:36 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:37 pm I'll run circles around him like that pikmin in your signature. What's he gonna do?
he blew up a rock wall with just his body. to suggest that he would need more than but a moment of thought to kill a man would be insanity.

as an side Louie truly is a perfect foil for Olimar I absolutely adore both of them
Honestly, hating on Louie is just a meme. You do you, weird little blue man.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #669266

I love the pikmin pfp

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669280

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:40 pm

Honestly, hating on Louie is just a meme. You do you, weird little blue man.
oh no absolutely. Louie is evil. he's an evil fucker. he spirals the company into debt and all he can think about 24/7 is Eating Food. i wish i could punt him like a football but i will protect him with my life

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669282

Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:52 pm
I love the pikmin pfp

(Louie stare)
thanks. im on my pikmin arc. pikmin 4 is gonna suck so much balls i can't wait to see how they manage to futz it

you should return to your spore arc i miss your spore pfp so much and i've considered just stealing it.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #669301

They can't screw pikmin 4 up. It's unfuckable. The dog was a terrible idea and it's STILL unfuckable
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #669302

why the fuck do they keep making pikmin games where u dont play as olimar and louie

who gives a shit about alph brittany and charlie
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669304

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:25 am

why the fuck do they keep making pikmin games where u dont play as olimar and louie

crag is right

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669307

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:07 am They can't screw pikmin 4 up. It's unfuckable. The dog was a terrible idea and it's STILL unfuckable
bro we saw INTACT HUMAN ARCHITECTURE. slides. toys. barns.

it's so over bro. it's so over. they've fucked it so hard.

also yeah the dog sucks so much ass.

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #669322

Wasn’t young sweet louis canonically controlling the big momma venomisis dweevil or whatever the final bods was called?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #669323

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:37 am

crag is right
i like alph brittany and charlie, they provided new funny logs of the pikmin monsters and they're an expansion of the pikmin universe
it's like saying you know why should they ever make a new jojo character lets just keep rolling with the one from part 4. tempting! but not a good idea
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #669324

simple fact is, if we never moved on from just olimar we woulda never gotten louie
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669335

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:49 am i like alph brittany and charlie, they provided new funny logs of the pikmin monsters and they're an expansion of the pikmin universe
it's like saying you know why should they ever make a new jojo character lets just keep rolling with the one from part 4. tempting! but not a good idea
alph brittany and charlie all have zero distinguishable qualities. alph is an engineer. brittany is a… botanist i think? i cant remember. charlie is an incompetent leader.

on the other hand, olimar is a family man. he takes charge in the face of danger even when he feels genuine fear. even though he’s not a scientist he exhibits characteristics of a scientist: he’s curious, he believes in science and reasoning, and takes the time to make research papers of the lifeforms on pnf-404.

louie is an evil fucker. selfish. gluttonous. refuses to take responsibility. has no family. possible homosexual? all things that would put you to the gallows.

the president is greedy. he’s a corporate man and sends olimar to work overtime after nearly escaping death. but he still takes responsibility and tries his hardest to fix the debt he’s put his company under.

in pikmin 3 all the captains are just going Where’s Olimar? We have to find Olimar Where is He is this Olimar??? it drives me insane. it’s the most Game writing of all time.

they were an expansion of the pikmin universe yeah sure whatever but they feel more like mud slapped on. from the looks of it the captain you play in pikmin 4 is a silent protagonist so Yay!!! GOD I HATE NINTENDO

btw pikmin 3 is a fine game. i like pikmin 3. controls very well. im putting this footnote here because even though i hate the story and direction it took it was still a very enjoyable (and incredibly pretty) game

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669336

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:50 am simple fact is, if we never moved on from just olimar we woulda never gotten louie
double posting because i forgot to say this :shock:

i dont know if i necessarily want another olimar/louie game- their arcs are pretty much done. they’re finished characters. but it feels like they will never write a character that comes as close as to the depth Olimar had. zero hope for pikmin 4. but, who knows, we’ll see

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #669397

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:49 am
iwishforducks wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:37 am

crag is right
i like alph brittany and charlie, they provided new funny logs of the pikmin monsters and they're an expansion of the pikmin universe
alph brittany and charlie don't have the personality that olimar does. olimar is a blue collar family man somehow thrust into the role of a galactic explorer doing his best to boldly go and louie is his dumb sidekick. what is alphs personality. what is brittany's personality, beyond being obese? what is charlie's personality beyond his duck lust? i'm more interested in the tale of olimar trying to get back to his family than i am in the tale of alph brittany and charlie trying to find food to eat but brittany keeps gobbling it all because she is a chronic lardshitter.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #671136

straight sex
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #671137

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:50 pm straight sex
FORUM RETENTION RATES:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #671138

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:50 pm straight sex
FORUM RETENTION RATES:

Now I am become Sex, the destroyer of forums
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #671262

discord ban rates also at an all time high.