lobsters are not allowed in chat rooms peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

lobsters are not allowed in chat rooms peanut

Post by Scriptis » #669346

Spoiler:

vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Re: lobsters are not allowed in chat rooms peanut

Post by vect0r » #669347

I was gonna make a peanut for this, but honestly it doesn't deserve it.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #669349

I will use every opportunity I can get to post lucy_cicero.png, and this is no exception
Spoiler:

Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #669350

im still waiting for their perma appeal
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #669352

boo womp
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #669360

Why say "headmins can overturn this" like do they need your permission or something?
Image Image
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #669362

Boot wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:52 am Why say "headmins can overturn this" like do they need your permission or something?
it reminds the player that they can request headmin review.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669371

kinda crazy we allow perma banned players to talk on the discord ngl
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #669375

Lucy Cicero is #2 on my most hated players list. Fuck this person, seriously.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #669390

Boot wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:52 am Why say "headmins can overturn this" like do they need your permission or something?
Reminds everyone you know where you fall in terms of authority. It's your ban done for the reasoning you provide, but ultimately it's just administration done based on discretion, and it's good to show that you're aware of such. You may be wrong, and headmins may lift it. Best to acknowledge that than to type an essay on why someone MUST be off the server/discord whatever just to have headmins overrule making you look like an idiot.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #669421

Is it just my impression or did Timberpoes lose his charm now that he got elected? He used to write these long posts with facts and logic and now he writes short, uninteresting, harsh posts like he got jaded in the first 24 hours of the job.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #669422

Turbonerd wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:20 pm Lucy Cicero is #2 on my most hated players list. Fuck this person, seriously.
I mean, same. It's not like there's much competition.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #669460

Fuck 'em, they called me Hitler like every time I talked in Discord.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #669508

ekaterina wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:15 pm Is it just my impression or did Timberpoes lose his charm now that he got elected? He used to write these long posts with facts and logic and now he writes short, uninteresting, harsh posts like he got jaded in the first 24 hours of the job.
Timbers Closing Thoughts™ is wasted on Lucy during her heel arc
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #669509

Rageguy505 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 am im still waiting for their perma appeal
they have to successfully play on another server for this to happen
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #669514

ekaterina wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:15 pm Is it just my impression or did Timberpoes lose his charm now that he got elected? He used to write these long posts with facts and logic and now he writes short, uninteresting, harsh posts like he got jaded in the first 24 hours of the job.
This appeal does not require a timberpost. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #669515

oh, and as upset as i am that a lucy peanut was snatched from me, decent title post, 7/10
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #669522

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:21 pm oh, and as upset as i am that a lucy peanut was snatched from me, decent title post, 7/10
I'm surprised lucy didn't snatch her own lucy peanut with her bulbous lobster claws
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #669582

Turbonerd wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:20 pm Lucy Cicero is #2 on my most hated players list. Fuck this person, seriously.
Attachments
jak rage.PNG
jak rage.PNG (38.13 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #669841

toemas wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:27 am
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #669843

Vekter wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:39 pm Fuck 'em, they called me Hitler like every time I talked in Discord.
why would anyone compare you to hitler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #669865

Who are numbers 1 and 3?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #669868

conrad wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:40 pm
Who are numbers 1 and 3?
#3 is in a competitive spot. Lots of general massive shitters could contend in this spot, but I haven't chosen a particular one. Lucy Cicero was just on a whole different level of shittery that made her be placed on #2 above the rest of the shitters.

#1 is Sarah fucking Red. On a whole different level even way above Lucy. Most terrible, awful, just absolutely horrendous obvious shitter I have ever seen in my entire life. Literal ban evader that bragged about it on discord, and was toxic as fuck.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #669870

why is sarah fucking red? that seems a little uncouth
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #670016

Lucy doesn’t deserve a essay. This is a fact.
Sorry.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler