What are you gonna do with that big bat? Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

What are you gonna do with that big bat? Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot.

Post by CitrusGender » #670297

scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Re: What are you gonna do with that big bat? Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot.

Post by scamoppi » #670308

*looks down at the bat in my hands*
what am i doing, this isn't right...
*drops the bat and pulls out a slightly larger one*
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: What are you gonna do with that big bat? Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot.

Post by kinnebian » #670337

kawoppi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:52 pm *looks down at the bat in my hands*
what am i doing, this isn't right...
*drops the bat and pulls out a slightly larger one*
violence is never the answer, kawoppi!
respect (let him do his thing)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #670339

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670342

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #670344

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:33 pm Image
*shakes you like a fizzy can
respect (let him do his thing)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #670353

*puts down the big bat*

Listen. There is something you should know.

The engine has locked up, irreversibly. The control board is wrecked beyond repair. It is no longer possible to change the course of the ship.
At the speed that we are going... it will take no more than 15 minutes now until the ship can no longer withstand the heat of the sun.

Nanotrasen knew about their capabilities all along. They wanted to experiment on them to create the unstoppable bioweapon. They thought they could control them.
They have underestimated them.
The death and destruction these will wreak across the galaxy... you have seen but a glimpse of it yourself.
This is why I have set the current course myself. We can not allow these abominations to escape the confines of this ship. We can not risk a single infected to reach the surface of a planet. They will be the end not only for ourselves, but for all life in the galaxy.

If you still wish to side with the corporation after knowing this, take your strike now, it will not matter.
But I trust that you understand now the gravity of the situation. Of the magnitutde of what is on risk. This power can not be controlled, and it can not be trusted to anyone. This... is the only way.
It will not take long now...

With final regards
-Captain BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #670513

kinnebian wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:24 pm violence is never the answer, kawoppi!
there's no telling what could happen if somebody swings and it doesn't kill them
millions could die, this needs to be taken care of
*drops the slightly larger bat and pulls out a bat of the same size but in a different color this time*
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)