Unga bunga no one is murderboning roundstart. Manuel sucks time to suicide!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Unga bunga no one is murderboning roundstart. Manuel sucks time to suicide!

Post by Turbonerd » #670425

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33619

So imagine your typical NRP retard that only cares about antagonist action. Now imagine them deciding that not only he thinks he is entitled to play on any /tg/ server with this absolute braindead mindset, but to play on the MRP server.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: Unga bunga no one is murderboning roundstart. Manuel sucks time to suicide!

Post by carshalash » #670431

Fun Fact: The round prior to the ban there was a sentient virus role, I ended up getting it. He proceeded to have a melty since he wanted to get kills with it
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #670445

Never once had a good experience with Chip. I've seen him throw a pissfit because miners hadn't deposited minerals as early as 6 minutes in. Miners rarely come back pre-11 minutes, returning to meet the first storm. On top of that he bullies people under him in head roles.

To know he was antag rolling as well speaks volumes. There are insufferable characters but sometimes good people behind the persona, because they'll have some levity to their approach at times. Then there are just people who seem to treat the game like a vehicle for getting their frustrations out on others. And I think that's maybe not the best mindset to take into this game, given it is a social roleplaying game after all. Being a bully both in and out of game is not gonna do Chip any favours for his wellbeing.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #670465

Chip Is a good engie and can be fun to work with but constantly valid hunts.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #670468

Chip Shafer is one of the statics I stay away from when I play Manny
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #670626

Physically incapable of getting a goddamn clue- Over several years. https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/DevinXoptoh
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #670686

well at least they're intellectually honest enough to admit terry players are too high skill for them.