Reider 1984'ing a clown that just wanted to pursue his blade smithing career.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Reider 1984'ing a clown that just wanted to pursue his blade smithing career.

Post by LeekiLoku » #670436

Bottom post of the previous page:

Poor clowns, lets stand up for them

Sad world we live in. Also i have private information from reider that he has another note appeal queue'd up so lets get ready for that one.

Your one and only news anchor, Mr. Chang.

Edit: I didnt think that this would get that much attention, please reframe from judging reider. They are well you know...
Last edited by LeekiLoku on Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Reider 1984'ing a clown that just wanted to pursue his blade smithing career.

Post by Kendrickorium » #670636

CPTANT wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:01 pm I don't get why there is both the claim that the clown created 0 rifts and the claim that the clown's prints were found near rifts.
i dont get how people can throw up essays to appeal their bans and notes but cant be bothered with typing more than three words at a time in game
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: Reider 1984'ing a clown that just wanted to pursue his blade smithing career.

Post by conrad » #670692

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:13 am
CPTANT wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:01 pm I don't get why there is both the claim that the clown created 0 rifts and the claim that the clown's prints were found near rifts.
i dont get how people can throw up essays to appeal their bans and notes but cant be bothered with typing more than three words at a time in game
Is this weird, incredibly interesting phenomena where a person gets banned on tg and suddenly, for a very short period of time, sheds their autism and acquires incredible diction and investigative powers.

Then proceeds to call people clowns in their peanut thread lmao
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here.
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #670693

the difference in effort can be accounted for them being personally inconvenienced though whereas other players calling them a NRP shitter who never talks doesn't inconvenience them right up until they get a rule 1 quality ban that they can't walk back from.
conrad

Post by conrad » #670694

Scriptis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:22 pm The more you've done this sort of thing to other players, the more and more they've started treating you like a dick, and the more they've complained about you.
I don't like this implication that Reider isn't a dick at all and it's just that people are treating him as such.

That's....really not how defining someone as something wildly agreed upon and at the same time subjective works.
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670697

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:01 am
Scriptis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:22 pm The more you've done this sort of thing to other players, the more and more they've started treating you like a dick, and the more they've complained about you.
I don't like this implication that Reider isn't a dick at all and it's just that people are treating him as such.

That's....really not how defining someone as something wildly agreed upon and at the same time subjective works.
just because a bunch of asshats whine about him constantly in OCC doesnt make him a dick, it means a bunch of shitters got repeatedly robusted by the guy and now he lives rent free in their head

ive played with reider multiple times and havent had one problem with him

the people that constantly complain about him likely need to either reexamine their own playstyle or stop joining in on mob mentality. for some of them, it's both.

from what ive seen, 90 percent of rounds with him revolve around people antagonizing him as much as they can(because hes a dick amirite), eventually he has a mob of people assaulting him, they get robusted, then they cry in occ and deadchat that hes a dick. that's literally it. that's where the "HES A DICK" comes from, not because he doesnt talk, but because he wordlessly robusts antags and shitters.

but yes, in closing, he needs to chat and roleplay more.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #670739

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:05 am just because a bunch of asshats whine about him constantly in OCC doesnt make him a dick, it means a bunch of shitters got repeatedly robusted by the guy and now he lives rent free in their head

the people that constantly complain about him likely need to either reexamine their own playstyle or stop joining in on mob mentality. for some of them, it's both.

from what ive seen, 90 percent of rounds with him revolve around people antagonizing him as much as they can(because hes a dick amirite), eventually he has a mob of people assaulting him, they get robusted, then they cry in occ and deadchat that hes a dick. that's literally it. that's where the "HES A DICK" comes from, not because he doesnt talk, but because he wordlessly robusts antags and shitters.

my first interaction with reider was him shovestunning and firelock crushing me without a word. i've witnessed him do this to like multiple people every time i see him
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #670745

So before i write why I think this ban is like wtf. He got banned because people don't like him not because anything that happened in that round.
conrad

Post by conrad » #670750

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:05 am
conrad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:01 am

just because a bunch of asshats whine about him constantly in OCC doesnt make him a dick, it means a bunch of shitters got repeatedly robusted by the guy and now he lives rent free in their head

Every single interaction I've had with Reider on the half dozen rounds I played on Sybil this year, and the times he server hopped into Terry, were precisely him being a shitter. It's the type of stuff where it's better to stay away from him, since ahelping shittery is pointless. Well, mostly. Sometimes notes like these happen.

I like to believe what you said about shitters getting robusted and complaining in deadchat. That doesn't make situations I've encountered with Reider any more pleasant. It just makes everything a big revolving shitter jamboree.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #670755

ITT: Logs or it didn't happen
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670768

actually, SILLY HEADS, my PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE is way more true and valid than your PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #670769

Are we doing the share bad interactions with Reider game? The first one I had was him typebaiting me.
Capsandi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:49 am ITT: Logs or it didn't happen

Code: Select all

04:36:26	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "ce"
04:36:27	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "is tot"
04:36:29	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "right"
04:36:29	EMOTE	Mice World/(Alex Wikerson) nods.
04:36:30	ATTACK	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) stun attacked Mice World/(Alex Wikerson) with the stun baton (NEWHP: 96.4) 
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/198642
It keeps getting worse!?
conrad

Post by conrad » #670771

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 am actually, SILLY HEADS, my PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE is way more true and valid than your PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
How does one quantifiably define dickery?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #670773

conrad wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:10 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 am actually, SILLY HEADS, my PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE is way more true and valid than your PERSONAL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
How does one quantifiably defines dickery?
personally inconvenience me= sixteen gigahitlers

personally inconvenienced others but left me alone= wendell, the guy at work who constantly talks about his vacation plans months in advance but he brings in home made cookies his wife made every christmas
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #670787

people don't tend to think poorly of themselves, and i've met people more blind to their own flaws than reider

shit when i started college a guy wrote me a whole four-page essay about why i was an asshole. i bought him lunch the next day
Spoiler:

mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #670837

i bought him lunch the next day
Maybe if you bought this guy lunch instead of banning them they'll reform?
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #670841

mrmelbert wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:24 am Maybe if you bought this guy lunch instead of banning them they'll reform?
i didn't ban him??? melbert?? i gave him an essay on why he's an asshole!

gosh...
Spoiler:

mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #670858

Well I'm just being future-proofing my comment don't worry
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #670871

thog need play roleplay game... but thog no like roleplay...
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #670887

I was disappointed and pretty agitated, but I didn't appeal the ban; instead I opened a Policy Discussion thread. Why? Because apparently, somewhere, too many people were still complaining about me. Enough that I had become a problem. Rather than arguing with the admin who already didn't like me, I decided to go out of my way to ask how to do better.
Where is he going with this? "I didn't appeal an obviously unfair ban because there were people who didn't like me"?
The rules don't change based on whether people like you or not, that would be wildly unfair. Equality before the law is a principle every civilised country agrees on.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #670892

This guy sounds like the world's least pleasant player but the response from Scriptis was baffling.

"This factually incorrect note shouldn't have been appealed because actually a bunch of admins who think you're a shitter spent a lot of time talking about how you're a shitter in a variety of private channels and you dont want to upset them, for proof see the time when I got a factually incorrect note and instead made a passive-aggressive policy thread because I was afraid that appealing it would just make people hate me more."

Am I misunderstanding something in the thread because it really does sound like "If you're unpopular you should just suck it up when you get abused and the only way out of being considered a problem player by admins is to change your IC name so people stop complaining about you"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #670923

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:12 am This guy sounds like the world's least pleasant player but the response from Scriptis was baffling.

"This factually incorrect note shouldn't have been appealed because actually a bunch of admins who think you're a shitter spent a lot of time talking about how you're a shitter in a variety of private channels and you dont want to upset them, for proof see the time when I got a factually incorrect note and instead made a passive-aggressive policy thread because I was afraid that appealing it would just make people hate me more."

Am I misunderstanding something in the thread because it really does sound like "If you're unpopular you should just suck it up when you get abused and the only way out of being considered a problem player by admins is to change your IC name so people stop complaining about you"
"I didn't appeal this factually incorrect note because I felt it would be more productive to get down to the actual problem that caused it to be placed. You can do what you want, but keep in mind..."

At the end of the day, TG is a community. When a bunch of people don't like a guy in a community, that's toxic. When that same guy can't grow out of a garbage mindset because the community treats them like shit, that just makes them toxic. Then they get banned because "you'd have to be a fucking wimp to ahelp rule 1" because that's just how they're treated by everyone else at this point. This is unacceptable, and, if you'll look more closely, is what happened to the other permanently banned players listed in my response.

I had an issue similar enough to this that I, personally, got banned. I want Reider to not tl;dr my response, because he's damn near getting out of the death spiral he built for himself. He clearly gives a shit about continuing to play here, and I want to honor that.
Spoiler:

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #670927

Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:53 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:12 am This guy sounds like the world's least pleasant player but the response from Scriptis was baffling.

"I didn't appeal this factually incorrect note because I felt it would be more productive to get down to the actual problem that caused it to be placed. You can do what you want, but keep in mind..."

At the end of the day, TG is a community. When a bunch of people don't like a guy in a community, that's toxic. When that same guy can't grow out of a garbage mindset because the community treats them like shit, that just makes them toxic. Then they get banned because "you'd have to be a fucking wimp to ahelp rule 1" because that's just how they're treated by everyone else at this point. This is unacceptable, and, if you'll look more closely, is what happened to the other permanently banned players listed in my response.

I had an issue similar enough to this that I, personally, got banned. I want Reider to not tl;dr my response, because he's damn near getting out of the death spiral he built for himself. He clearly gives a shit about continuing to play here, and I want to honor that.
This post helped me understand the original one much better. Thanks Scriptis, I get it now.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #670931

Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:53 pm I want Reider to not tl;dr my response, because he's damn near getting out of the death spiral he built for himself. He clearly gives a shit about continuing to play here, and I want to honor that.
Yes, he is getting better but it still sucks to roll antagonist and see reider as a security member, hell even as assistant reider will still valid hunt you. I talked to him alot over the past 10 days, and he is genuinely a good guy but he just likes to validhunt. Just because some people hate reider but i can kinda sympathize with em. I had a moment in my SS13 career where the game didn't get fun and i just valid hunted but i stopped because i took a break and found out that its actually fun to do some station side work (I learned how to do mining).
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #670935

LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:29 pm
Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:53 pm I want Reider to not tl;dr my response, because he's damn near getting out of the death spiral he built for himself. He clearly gives a shit about continuing to play here, and I want to honor that.
Yes, he is getting better but it still sucks to roll antagonist and see reider as a security member
ok as assistant it makes sense but as sec? youre scared that the cop is going to do cop stuff?
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #670941

TheLoLSwat wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:43 pm
ok as assistant it makes sense but as sec? youre scared that the cop is going to do cop stuff?
No, i mean yea reider as security he can valid hunt (pretty much the entire point of security). More leaning on to the sheer terror he sparks as a seccie, and how much he valid hunts as assistant sorry for messing that up.
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #670942

So, i read the rest of the note appeal and im almost positive that reider just glossed over it. Took me a total of 5 minutes to read it and im not a slow reader, at least i think i am not.
maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

Post by maskenary » #670970

LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:13 pm So, i read the rest of the note appeal and im almost positive that reider just glossed over it. Took me a total of 5 minutes to read it and im not a slow reader, at least i think i am not.
I was scrolling through my phone while eating and read through the whole thing idk how you guys read so slowly
krimmity
Byond Username: Krimmity

Post by krimmity » #670972

NSFW:
I want to kill Reider Meza. Literally kill Reider Meza. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Reider Meza. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Reider Meza. Killing Reider Meza could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Reider Meza, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Reider Meza then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Reider Meza. I want to kill Reider Meza, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Reider Meza is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Reider Meza side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Reider Meza every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Reider Meza every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Reider Meza. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to kill Reider Meza.
One day I will destroy Reider Meza. Sometimes I wake up in a night sweat, coming off of the endorphin high of obliterating Reider Meza in my dreams. I will dismantle Reider Meza down to the molecule. God and every Headmin combined can not stop me. I log in specifically to remove Reider Meza from existence. One day I was driving and I saw Reider Meza hitchhiking on the side of the road. I acted like I was pulling over to pick him up. I watched his face go from a look of hope, into a mask of dread as I stepped on the gas - running him over instantly. His body rolling under the wheels brought me to climactic bliss.

I will destroy Reider Meza.
krimmity
Byond Username: Krimmity

Post by krimmity » #670973

had to do it...
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #670974

Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:27 am
mrmelbert wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:24 am Maybe if you bought this guy lunch instead of banning them they'll reform?
i didn't ban him??? melbert?? i gave him an essay on why he's an asshole!

gosh...
The Brick Mortar, as documented, being two steps ahead of everyone by taking the precautions necessary to be bought a scrumptious lunch. Truly, our most unpredictable admin.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #670983

I wouldn't care much about validhunting antagonists if the antagonists in question were any sort of threat. Where's the challenge in validhunting progtot or heretic? You're essentially shooting fish in a barrel.
conrad

Post by conrad » #671032

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:07 pm I wouldn't care much about validhunting antagonists if the antagonists in question were any sort of threat. Where's the challenge in validhunting progtot or heretic? You're essentially shooting fish in a barrel.
I guess it makes noodle feel like linguine?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #671115

I like Reider, kinda wish that he wouldn't ghost the moment sec arrests him for his shittery because it would be fun to break him out.
Image Image
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #671120

Boot wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:02 pm I like Reider, kinda wish that he wouldn't ghost the moment sec arrests him for his shittery because it would be fun to break him out.
this sounds funny. i should do this
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #671188

saprasam wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:24 pm
Boot wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:02 pm I like Reider, kinda wish that he wouldn't ghost the moment sec arrests him for his shittery because it would be fun to break him out.
Ghosting when sec arrests you is like the first slippery slope to being a permabanned shitter
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #671189

So your telling me there is a 100% effective way to RR him without breaking any rules?
Last edited by chocolate_bickie on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #671199

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:23 am
saprasam wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:24 pm
Ghosting when sec arrests you is like the first slippery slope to being a permabanned shitter
ahem. BREAKING reider out, silly goose
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #671209

If someone ghosts during an arrest, just ahelp it. 100% that they are a bad faith griefer incapable of RP.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #671211

conrad wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:35 pm
maskenary wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:10 pm Anyone important please ignore these clowns. They’re asspulling their own context based off preset opinion of me. Frann was hacking into EVA when I arrested them. Clown had created medbay lobby rift when I arrested them.
If the collective opinion of you, from players through interactions in and out of game, and from admins noting and banning you, is that you're a shitter, maybe it might just be that you're a shitter.

But I'm probably just crazy and you're gonna tell me to play on Manuel 🥱
No don't send him to Manuel. Let Sybil keep the toxic players.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673207

Turbonerd wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:23 pm If someone ghosts during an arrest, just ahelp it. 100% that they are a bad faith griefer incapable of RP.
True, true and... yeah, true.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673950

Honestly it's funny
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Post by Zybwivcz » #674014

The reason SEC doesn't RP the arrest of Tider McGreyshit is because Tider has literally zero incentive to not run away wordlessly/leave the seccie's headless carcass in a locker in response, someone quote this reply in every thread where the admemes continue to fail to realize the only way to 'fix' this is to punish both arrestees and arresters for being ZRP shitters.
Zybwivcz
Byond Username: Zybwivcz

Post by Zybwivcz » #674015

Zybwivcz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:09 am The reason SEC doesn't RP the arrest of Tider McGreyshit is because Tider has literally zero incentive to not run away wordlessly/leave the seccie's headless carcass in a locker in response, someone quote this reply in every thread where the admemes continue to fail to realize the only way to 'fix' this is to punish both arrestees and arresters for being ZRP shitters.
I'll do it for this thread.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #674017

Zybwivcz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:11 am
Zybwivcz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:09 am The reason SEC doesn't RP the arrest of Tider McGreyshit is because Tider has literally zero incentive to not run away wordlessly/leave the seccie's headless carcass in a locker in response, someone quote this reply in every thread where the admemes continue to fail to realize the only way to 'fix' this is to punish both arrestees and arresters for being ZRP shitters.
Everyone is getting banned for spamming. Shut the fuck up.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #674018

Turbonerd wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 am
Zybwivcz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:11 am
Everyone is getting banned for spamming. Shut the fuck up.
Shh shh shh shh...
Let him cook, Turbonerd. You're warning him about the trap he's about to step in before he eagerly dives headfirst into it.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad

Post by conrad » #674025

Turbonerd wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 am Shut the fuck up.
Are you ok mister?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #674040

you are just wrong but ok lol

if youre being arrested for a legitimate reason, you cant use that to escalate to the point where youre allowed to behead an officer. You can either get better as an officer or not but dont pretend “the system” is the reason you or anyone else is too scared or otherwise unable to do your job
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #674059

Reider wrote:11:45:21 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "sus" (83, 157, 2) Storage Wing
11:45:22 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "amo" (83, 157, 2) Storage Wing
11:45:24 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "amooooo" (83, 156, 2) Storage Wing
11:45:25 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "gus" (84, 156, 2) Storage Wing
11:46:24 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "amo" (148, 138, 2) Starboard Primary Hallway
This is why I don’t play on Sybil.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #674063

Epicgamer545 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm
Reider wrote:11:45:21 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "sus" (83, 157, 2) Storage Wing
11:46:24 SAY Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "amo" (148, 138, 2) Starboard Primary Hallway
Come on. I have seen the same shit on Manuel ;)
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #674417

jesus christ. the standards are so low...
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #674419

manuel: Image
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)