Favorite Unrollable Antagonist?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Favorite Unrollable Antagonist?

Post by Chadley » #670937

Big fan of anything CentCom sticking their nose where it doesn't belong related.

Investigators coming down to the station almost always means ERTs to come. It's fun to see that you don't have to kill everyone on the station to move the story along.

Wish devils worked.
► Show Spoiler
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: Favorite Unrollable Antagonist?

Post by Epicgamer545 » #670953

I’ve been more and more hesitant on spawning things now. Sometimes, coffee fetching ERTs and Centcom lawyers prosecuting clowns get on your nerves. One of these days, I think my feedback thread will be full of reminders when I accidentally killed a entire round.

But, I still like ERT teams. They are a test of teamwork and excellence, and in order for things to be successful, you need to have good leadership and organization. Officials are also a goodie, and sometimes I send them just to spice things up and get a round moving and to remind people they work for a company instead of sending myself in full Centcom gear. Don’t get me wrong, interacting with the crew as a commander is great and funny, but it removes the charm of it when you send yourself a lot. It’s great when you give other players a chance.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #671001

monkey
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #671005

I always want a excuse to send a inspector to inspect things like non-human heads, makes the round more interesting when there's a inspector sticking their nose into things
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #671053

Epicgamer545 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:44 pm I’ve been more and more hesitant on spawning things now. Sometimes, coffee fetching ERTs and Centcom lawyers prosecuting clowns get on your nerves. One of these days, I think my feedback thread will be full of reminders when I accidentally killed a entire round.

But, I still like ERT teams. They are a test of teamwork and excellence, and in order for things to be successful, you need to have good leadership and organization. Officials are also a goodie, and sometimes I send them just to spice things up and get a round moving and to remind people they work for a company instead of sending myself in full Centcom gear. Don’t get me wrong, interacting with the crew as a commander is great and funny, but it removes the charm of it when you send yourself a lot. It’s great when you give other players a chance.
I try so hard as captain to give admins opportunities to spawn shit in like this
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #671059

Buildmode antagonist.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #671107

I usually keep a backlog of funny custom antags that i ask for as tc trades whenever i dont feel like being a traitor.

My favorite by far is the spider lord (Abductor spiderling organ, power chromosome web spinning, chameleon and night vision). I set up a web in maint and get a stunprod, and then wait for an unsuspecting assistant to walk into my web. When he is close enough i pounce on him and cuff him to a chair, live food for my spider children once they've grown. It's a lot of fun but i usually get killed pretty quick.

Mythril smithing is another trade i've done a few times. For those who don't know, mythril and items made of it randomly spawns with RPG enchantments. These can range from terrible curses (cursed duffelbag style) to vampiric esword damage enchantments. I usually ask for a single sheet and then hope the round goes on long enough that i can get stabilised metal extract and duplicate it. Then i set up my smithy (autolathe) and begin forging legendary armaments. I've never actually gotten as far as gifting the chosen ones who wander into my maint smithy my legendary items, but one day the radio will announce that a hero in grey wielding a toolbox of unrivaled might has slain the space dragon.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #671122

Definitely the "Admin" antagonist. Kind of sucks how you need to apply for a whitelist and do a bunch of training to get it though.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #671140

Does self antag count?
Hugs
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #671142

Transplanting xeno queen brain and organs into a humanified monkey is always chaotic fun. Remember to give them a xeno costume.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #671144

I have never not had loads of fun during nations rounds, even when I'm one of the innocent greytider mercenaries who security immediately makes examples of.
There was one time I remember quite fondly of having been revived by what was left of the science team in maintenance. I was informed that I had a chemical implant full of some death mix in my skull and that another tider and I were to pull plasma cans through engineering as revenge for their deconstructing most of science's walls while they were being raided by sec. The conflict in its entirety was split along the lines of med/eng/sec vs cargo/sci/bar/command. So my fellow tider and I make it to the engine room(meta) and set it a blaze in a controlled fashion, leaving us time to escape out the back door if it werent for an atmos tech with some hellish flamethrower who responds to our plan by lighting the rest of the room on fire. They left to wait for us to burn to death but through the FUN of pre-fastmos air flow we were able to escape out the disposals bin while there were walls of white flames surrounding it on every side. That moment encapsulated the unique offensive strategy of nations and the superior gameplay of slower airflow.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #671158

this doesnt really count but i had this idea once to tc trade for a "rod beacon" that would just send an immovable rod at the station every 5 minutes
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #671159

Astounding that no one said Chrono Agent considering the prerequisite to that is that something funny happened
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #671282

romerol

being part of a romerol outbreak is always very fun, from evading and fighting them to becoming one yourself. the ambience of a romerol outbreak is also shrimply immaculate, because usually other things are also happening, and the chaos of them alone is quite nice.
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #671316

One of the best rounds I ever had, I rolled captain, ahelped and went "I'm uploading a paradox to the AI"

The admin went "what"

30 seconds later I was already in the upload

Uploaded a law 4 that said "This statement is only false"

Admin made the AI malf in response

Love that admin
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #671465

shrimp people
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #671553

oranges wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:25 amshrimp people
Thats just the average ss13 player sitting in their chair.

Yes this is a posture check.
Hugs
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #671573

Timonk wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:25 am Astounding that no one said Chrono Agent considering the prerequisite to that is that something funny happened
how to make Chrono agent happen
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #671805

Epicgamer545 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:50 pm
Timonk wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:25 am Astounding that no one said Chrono Agent considering the prerequisite to that is that something funny happened
Funny beard guy
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #672034

Misdoubtful wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:17 pm
oranges wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:25 amshrimp people
Thats just the average ss13 player sitting in their chair.

Yes this is a posture check.
standing desk
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #672072

Put a bunch of topical names in a hat. Whichever you pull out will spontaneously make it happen.

This shit happened to my buddy, Joe.
► Show Spoiler
Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Post by Valorium » #672339

Chadley wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:11 am
Put a bunch of topical names in a hat. Whichever you pull out will spontaneously make it happen.

This shit happened to my buddy, Joe.
Who’s Joe
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #672393

Space Worm
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.