XxX_Epicgamer_XxX's adventures in german cultural sensitivity

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

XxX_Epicgamer_XxX's adventures in german cultural sensitivity

Post by oranges » #671460

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33637

this guy has to be taking the piss on god

well yeah I agree the slogan is close and yeah I did use the SS one Honestly I did because it sounds cooler not because of the affiliation I think the werhmact one is Oberst or somthing which sounds shit. and again [2023-03-21 00:23:36] Xxx_epicgamer_xxX/(Oberfuhrer Otto Weber) (Bridge (116,110,2)) (Event #9) "you not from the great riech" that quote is taken out of context here I could not understand what the person was saying. as I said to the other admin I could not understand him and if you read what my character was going to be it made sense its like he was a stranger and like your not from where im from.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: XxX_Epicgamer_XxX's adventures in german cultural sensitivity

Post by conrad » #672135

Adam Klein wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:24 am Can we add being a nazi or EthnoNationalist as a blacklistable offense?

If you’re gonna argue for genocide, please never come back.
You can't undox someone. You can stop being a Nazi.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #672168

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:52 am You can point to any idea and find a fucking idiot somewhere in there. Saying everyone who leans right js a nazi because of some literally who is the exact same thing as saying everyone who votes democrat is a rapist because Harvey Weinstein was a Clinton backer. All that is accomplished by using the word nazi liberally is to make people think "maybe nazis aint that bad" cuz you applied it to every milquetoast dipshit with bad ideas and then you get oberfuhrer fartdick in ss13 making EIN VOLK EIN SPESS announcements
this is about the “alt-right”, not the “right”, as far as im concerned a majority of right winged people find them distasteful. the alt-right is an entirely separate group of people. and the alt-right was quite literally forged by neo-nazis, hence empressmaia’s statement
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #672170

Its getting pretty spicy in here.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672190

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:24 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:52 am You can point to any idea and find a fucking idiot somewhere in there. Saying everyone who leans right js a nazi because of some literally who is the exact same thing as saying everyone who votes democrat is a rapist because Harvey Weinstein was a Clinton backer. All that is accomplished by using the word nazi liberally is to make people think "maybe nazis aint that bad" cuz you applied it to every milquetoast dipshit with bad ideas and then you get oberfuhrer fartdick in ss13 making EIN VOLK EIN SPESS announcements
this is about the “alt-right”, not the “right”, as far as im concerned a majority of right winged people find them distasteful. the alt-right is an entirely separate group of people. and the alt-right was quite literally forged by neo-nazis, hence empressmaia’s statement
The majority of right wing people find the majority of other right wing people distasteful. They're not a monolith. Allowing some delgo to lay claim that he FORGED AND FABRICATED THE VERY CONCEPT OF RIGHT WING DISCOURSE IN THE FIRES OF MOUNT RACISM is fuckin stupid.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #672202

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm
The majority of right wing people find the majority of other right wing people distasteful. They're not a monolith. Allowing some delgo to lay claim that he FORGED AND FABRICATED THE VERY CONCEPT OF RIGHT WING DISCOURSE IN THE FIRES OF MOUNT RACISM is fuckin stupid.
if your concept of right wing ideology doesn't distinct alt-right ideology then this sounds like a you problem. i cannot stress my distinction enough
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #672207

conrad wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:24 am
Adam Klein wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:24 am Can we add being a nazi or EthnoNationalist as a blacklistable offense?

If you’re gonna argue for genocide, please never come back.
You can't undox someone. You can stop being a Nazi.
I mean... can you? I guess there's reformed previous racists who got away from the bad influencers and ex-skinheads who left the gangs etc.... But surely a view as extreme as being a Nazi is hard to shake away.
Unless you mean you can stop being a Nazi by the method of hanging them by their neck until dead?

I dunno, not doubting you but are there any examples of reformed Nazis? As in original Nazis not neo-Nazis.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #672210

kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm I dunno, not doubting you but are there any examples of reformed Nazis? As in original Nazis not neo-Nazis.
Look up Operation Paperclip - the US military decided that the Nazis had some pretty good scientists and took em for use in our own research.
Depends on how far you have to go for "proving" reformation, but positive contribution while leaving your original beliefs behind seems like a decent method for doing so - and examples like Wernher von Braun, chief architect of the Saturn V rocket that got man to the moon, had pretty positive contributions.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #672211

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:26 pm
kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm I dunno, not doubting you but are there any examples of reformed Nazis? As in original Nazis not neo-Nazis.
Look up Operation Paperclip - the US military decided that the Nazis had some pretty good scientists and took em for use in our own research.
Depends on how far you have to go for "proving" reformation, but positive contribution while leaving your original beliefs behind seems like a decent method for doing so - and examples like Wernher von Braun, chief architect of the Saturn V rocket that got man to the moon, had pretty positive contributions.
Oh yeah, but they weren't 'reformed' they were given an option. Go to jail or work for the USA. Hardly a moment of conscious self-reflection. I mean arguably they chose a better path later in life, but it was probably through the threat of jail/execution rather than 'oh we're the evil guys'.

I think what I mean is... Did anyone actively condemn Nazism years later after the horrible shit they did? All the time I read examples of former SS and Wermacht guards and soldiers and they never seem repentant, rather spouting the 'we were only following orders' line.
conrad

Post by conrad » #672212

kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm I mean... can you? I guess there's reformed previous racists who got away from the bad influencers and ex-skinheads who left the gangs etc.... But surely a view as extreme as being a Nazi is hard to shake away.
This line of enquiry makes me irrevocably sad. So when someone fucks up, joins the wrong crowd and has the chance to be better, what, we just ignore them and alienate them? Won't that make the same previous crowd, in this case the fucking nazis, seem like the welcoming option?

Punch nazis, sure. But if someone is ashamed and has stopped ascribing to that mentality, we should give them a chance.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672218

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:09 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm
if your concept of right wing ideology doesn't distinct alt-right ideology then this sounds like a you problem. i cannot stress my distinction enough
Define it.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #672219

conrad wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:45 pm
kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm I mean... can you? I guess there's reformed previous racists who got away from the bad influencers and ex-skinheads who left the gangs etc.... But surely a view as extreme as being a Nazi is hard to shake away.
This line of enquiry makes me irrevocably sad. So when someone fucks up, joins the wrong crowd and has the chance to be better, what, we just ignore them and alienate them? Won't that make the same previous crowd, in this case the fucking nazis, seem like the welcoming option?

Punch nazis, sure. But if someone is ashamed and has stopped ascribing to that mentality, we should give them a chance.
I never suggested otherwise. I stated two examples (reformed racists, ex skin-heads) and than asked for examples of genuine Nazis who sought redemption from their past sins. If that makes you sad and makes the Nazis sound welcoming then you have issues that I and nobody here can help. Either that or you have trouble reading? I prefer and hope to think it's the latter.
My point was that a lot of extremists don't seem to be willing or able to shake such views. So finding examples of people who have is a good thing, right?
conrad

Post by conrad » #672227

kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:06 pm
conrad wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:45 pm

I never suggested otherwise. I stated two examples (reformed racists, ex skin-heads) and than asked for examples of genuine Nazis who sought redemption from their past sins. If that makes you sad and makes the Nazis sound welcoming then you have issues that I and nobody here can help. Either that or you have trouble reading? I prefer and hope to think it's the latter.
My point was that a lot of extremists don't seem to be willing or able to shake such views. So finding examples of people who have is a good thing, right?
Yeah I misread, my bad. I missed the part where you said "not neo-nazis".

Genuine Nazis are almost all dead. Let time do its job.
Last edited by conrad on Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #672228

No worries, I've been guilty of misreading stuff and jumping to an opinion so it's all good. It's a touchy subject to be honest and I probably shouldn't dwell on in too much.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672230

Yeah everyone should chill out like if someone is being an idiot ban them for being a fucking idiot and say "you can come back when you are no longer an idiot"
conrad

Post by conrad » #672232

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:16 pm Yeah everyone should chill out like if someone is being an idiot ban them for being a fucking idiot and say "you can come back when you are no longer an idiot"
It's my turn to say it.

Crag is right.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #672235

Agreed, sorry for misunderstanding you conrad.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672250

Peace amongst tgstationers
conrad

Post by conrad » #672268

kayozz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:32 pm Agreed, sorry for misunderstanding you conrad.
Think nothing of it mate.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #672271

That's not what they're saying, they're saying that the person who started the Alt Right movement is a neo-Nazi and the movement itself is built on those same foundations. Not everyone on the right is a Nazi, but anyone who calls themselves Alt-Right has to contend with the fact that their leader is literally a fucking Nazi.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672306

Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:45 pm
That's not what they're saying, they're saying that the person who started the Alt Right movement is a neo-Nazi and the movement itself is built on those same foundations. Not everyone on the right is a Nazi, but anyone who calls themselves Alt-Right has to contend with the fact that their leader is literally a fucking Nazi.
And what I'm saying is that then people point to any "right wing guy who doesn't immediately kowtow to what I say" and say "you sir, are and alt-right and therefore a Nazi". It's a meaningless ad-hom on the level of pointing at anyone who has ever voted democrat and saying "ok groomer"
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #672320

Brother you didn't take issue with people using alt right as a label where it's untaken, you took issue with them using it as a synonym for nazism. That isn't the same argument.
It's an extension but you're denying the base assertion because you don't like the outcome. Doesn't make any sense
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672331

TheFinalPotato wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:01 pm Brother you didn't take issue with people using alt right as a label where it's untaken, you took issue with them using it as a synonym for nazism. That isn't the same argument.
It's an extension but you're denying the base assertion because you don't like the outcome. Doesn't make any sense
people been calling me alt right cuz i think taxes are stinky but also don't care about enacting a protestant theocracy and banning rock and roll music and i said "ok whatever" and then they said "SEE UR A NAZI CUZ SOME RETARD YOU NEVER HEARD OF IS THE KING OF THE ALT RIGHT"

politics are fucking gay and everyone but me is a nazi
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #672348

what
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672358

Rock and roll music is cool dude B)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #672391

by the way they typed I imagine this is an edgy 14-year old, not a hardcore skinhead (then again they aren't known for intelligence either....)
be careful not to waste the meaning of the word nazi on dumbass trolls though, so it still has value when you have to call out the definitely real nazis
good ban, we don't need them either way
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #672452

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:10 pm
Vekter wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:45 pm
And what I'm saying is that then people point to any "right wing guy who doesn't immediately kowtow to what I say" and say "you sir, are and alt-right and therefore a Nazi". It's a meaningless ad-hom on the level of pointing at anyone who has ever voted democrat and saying "ok groomer"
Can you give an example of what you're talking about as far as "not kowtowing to what I say"?
Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:16 am by the way they typed I imagine this is an edgy 14-year old, not a hardcore skinhead (then again they aren't known for intelligence either....)
be careful not to waste the meaning of the word nazi on dumbass trolls though, so it still has value when you have to call out the definitely real nazis
good ban, we don't need them either way
Nazis are not welcome here. If some idiot kid with a bad sense of humor pretends to be one and I don't call him out on it, the real ones are going to think they can come pretend to be someone with a shitty sense of humor and get away with it. I'm gonna call the kid what he is and make sure anyone else involved in his system of beliefs knows they aren't welcome.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #672472

Well yeah, I agree we should ban people for imitating/doing Nazi content or behavior in an unashamed way, troll or otherwise (especially since it can be hard to tell often) ... I said it was a good ban in my comment
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #672507

Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:49 pm Well yeah, I agree we should ban people for imitating/doing Nazi content or behavior in an unashamed way, troll or otherwise (especially since it can be hard to tell often) ... I said it was a good ban in my comment
Nah, I know you agreed, I was just saying that we need to treat people who are being edgy idiots like they're not edgy idiots and actually mean it so the real problem doesn't show up.
Spoiler:

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #672510

Vekter wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:42 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:49 pm Well yeah, I agree we should ban people for imitating/doing Nazi content or behavior in an unashamed way, troll or otherwise (especially since it can be hard to tell often) ... I said it was a good ban in my comment
Nah, I know you agreed, I was just saying that we need to treat people who are being edgy idiots like they're not edgy idiots and actually mean it so the real problem doesn't show up.
hard disagree
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #672516

If you superimpose the last rule 11 peanut onto this one you will find that theres no difference besides the link in the OP, right down to the posters attributing their entire moral development to taking out student loans.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #672531

I to am not a fan of socialists of the national variety or any socialists for that matter.
Image Image
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #672532

Boot wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm I to am not a fan of socialists of the national variety or any socialists for that matter.
Honeytrap bait post.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #672536

Boot wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm I to am not a fan of socialists of the national variety or any socialists for that matter.
they're always cool small time and then they go national and its just like you lost your spark man
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #672549

MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:55 pm
hard disagree
Well, if we ever end up with a bunch of Nazis running around, I'll make sure to let you know.
Spoiler:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #672551

I am a big fan of socialism, shame not more than half of every modern country is a fan even though it's good for them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #672555

Vekter wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:44 pm
MrStonedOne wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:55 pm
hard disagree
Well, if we ever end up with a bunch of Nazis running around, I'll make sure to let you know.
:shock: :shock: