REIDER SUCKS!!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

REIDER SUCKS!!

Post by LeekiLoku » #672606

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33655

Reider sucks. They should be rightfully perma banned, and to never play on sybil again!
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: REIDER SUCKS!!

Post by Boot » #672607

Ballsy move accusing the banning admin of malice lets see how it plays out.
Image Image
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #672608

Boot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:49 am Ballsy move accusing the banning admin of malice lets see how it plays out.
He was teaching (briar bates) how to make maxcaps, and he pulled a reider.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #672610

LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:58 am
Boot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:49 am Ballsy move accusing the banning admin of malice lets see how it plays out.
Briar is a scientist I don't see an issue with them being let in to help show a sci man how to do their job.
Image Image
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #672613

I forced rasonj to read all of the logs for this one, let's see how he does
Spoiler:

LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #672614

Boot wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:01 am
LeekiLoku wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:58 am
Briar is a scientist I don't see an issue with them being let in to help show a sci man how to do their job.
Exactly its just that rasonJ is new, reider just doesnt really care. They need to learn.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #672615

you hate to see it. reider permabanned for dumb reasons. there's like a million other good reasons to permaban reider
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #672616

Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:10 am I forced rasonj to read all of the logs for this one, let's see how he does
You cant ban the reider. He will prevail.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672621

to be completely fair as someone who is familiar with both of them, Rasonj is THE anti-maskanery fanclub president at sybil

dramatic recreation by a commissioned artist but you get the idea. I really do trust rason though and im 99% sure he wouldnt do something like this in pure bad faith just to "dunk" on reider.

The logs will show who is in the right, but hopefully the conversation doesnt have to go in that direction and it really is a complete misunderstanding. Its tough because i enjoy both of these players and think they both contribute unique things to sybil security
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #672629

I'd need to see the contents of Reider's initial adminhelp to know if it was a valid ban. On the whole escalation from his side looks valid, and obviously the other side was an antagonist, but if they weren't, I can see how a player would question decapitation over a fight over insulated gloves.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #672632

Oh this suuuuucks dude
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here.
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672633

good thing this came right after the election so the headmins are still in the honeymoon phase and will have a bunch of cool things to say about it
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #672634

Scriptis wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:10 am I forced rasonj to read all of the logs for this one, let's see how he does
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here.
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #672636

obviously he didn't read all of them otherwise he would've noticed brian and reider talking about the finer details of bomb making
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672639

THIS IS A PERMABAN WALLAHI

knowing that, I think rason let his anti-reider ness that he developed long before becoming an admin seep in a tiny bit and atleast its happening now while he is a candymin so it can be ironed out.
HeyHey
Byond Username: Heyhey69

Post by HeyHey » #672643

Oh no who could have predicted this?!
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #672650

For all my fellow peanut enjoyers, here is a fun break down of the logs. I had watched all of this happen live from the moment Jarvis said cunt and caught my eye.

The encounter begins when Monty calls Reider a cunt. Reider responds by shove stun shoe stripping Monty. Reider then attacks a light fixture to create glass to trip and cut his newly shoeless victim
► Show Spoiler

Monty responds by throwing a toolbox at Reider. This devolves into an extended series of shoves, kicks, chair throws, toolboxing, and an otherwise entertaining wrestling match to watch. As an active observer, I felt Reider was going easy on the new player. It ends with Monty getting his shoes back and taking Reider's insulated gloves. Monty then Epis Reider and gives him to a medborg.
► Show Spoiler
Reider is healed, stands up, and proclaims "I am allowed to lethal them. I shall solve this issue"" to the doctors that woke him up.
► Show Spoiler
But first, Titus has shoes, and this cannot be allowed
► Show Spoiler
Reider traps his target with a firelock and begins shove stun stripping him to get the gloves back. During the wrestling, Reider smashes a beer over Monty's head. Nearby crew begin to intervene, Calls-The-Void lands a welder to Reider's head.
► Show Spoiler
Reider runs off and finds a new person to shove stun smash and shoe steal.
► Show Spoiler
Reider finds Monty in medbay healing up after their previous encounter and begins the same routine there. Monty calls for security to come arrest Reider.
► Show Spoiler
A chase ensues into the hallway where Monty lands a bola throw and then begins using a butcher cleaver on Reider. Nearby crew join in to bring him down. Reider is turned into a brain.
► Show Spoiler
Monty toss the chef Reider's brain and is in the process of telling him to "make his brain" when suddenly the chef(secretky a ling) betrays Monty and gibs him too.
► Show Spoiler
At this point I had really enjoyed my spectacle, it was a classic example of sybil shoe stealing resulting in a crowd lynching Reider, as is tradition. Then I got an ahelp and was horrified to realize my Candy ass was gonna have to take it.
Last edited by rasonj on Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #672651

Get these bitches some logs. Bitches love logs.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #672652

Can't find a single Reider enjoyer. Interesting guy. Waiting for the power trip to hit and him to go full megalomaniac.
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #672653

The ahelp is the most important part of the logs and you left it out

edit - nvm its in the appeal itself. yeah ahelp was definitely lacking on the info.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #672661

is this guy the flavor of the month asshole that takes a long time to get banned because they always get really close to breaking the rules but never directly do so
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #672662

Big rip to the candie for having to deal with a ticket like this so soon. Kudos for swiftly resolving it and just removing the note, as opposed to digging in and trying to bring them up on something else.

Really lets reider know just where they stand with admins though, yeesh
[this space reserved]
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #672667

rasonj wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:38 am
Monty toss the chef Reider's brain and is in the process of telling him to "make his brain" when suddenly the chef(secretky a ling) betrays Monty and gibs him too.
I love this stupid game so much sometimes, magnificent.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #672670

I'd rather see Lisa banned than Reider.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #672672

Everyone that has used spin flip clap emote in quick succession should get banned. Every single nonantag that has ever "robusted" a security officer or head of staff should get banned. People that tide the tech storage round start should get banned.

There are lots of people that should get banned.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #672682

everyone in that appeal should be banned
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #672683

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #672685

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #672687

can i ask why all of the admins in the admin bus said it was okay to permaban reider over what they thought was a banbaiting attempt
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #672689

wubli wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:44 am is this guy the flavor of the month asshole that takes a long time to get banned because they always get really close to breaking the rules but never directly do so
they've been the flavor of the month asshole for the past 3 months
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #672693

I dislike when admins permaban for some shitty reason that did not warrant it, rather than just having the actual nerve to rule 0 permaban shitters
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #672735

incomprehensible incident. Sucky one for a newer admin to get tho
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
LeekiLoku

Post by LeekiLoku » #672745

wubli wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:44 am is this guy the flavor of the month asshole that takes a long time to get banned because they always get really close to breaking the rules but never directly do so
Reider is a G. He knows the rules well, he would actually be a surprisingly good admin if he ever get most of his notes done away.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #672794

"[2023-03-23 23:05:41.430] SAY: Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "i am allowed to lethal them" (Medbay Treatment Center (148,117,4))"
Damn, they could at least have said "I shall have my vengance, their downfall is nigh!" or something. saying "I am allowed to lethal them" is like saying "This is a shitty round"
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #672809

warbluke wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:02 pm "[2023-03-23 23:05:41.430] SAY: Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "i am allowed to lethal them" (Medbay Treatment Center (148,117,4))"
Damn, they could at least have said "I shall have my vengance, their downfall is nigh!" or something. saying "I am allowed to lethal them" is like saying "This is a shitty round"
10:55:16 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "VALID" (47, 138, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:17 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "VALID" (47, 138, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:23 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "THATS VALID" (60, 140, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:26 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "IM COMIONG FOR YOU" (60, 140, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:46 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "it means you have to die, bitch" (72, 145, 4) Primary Tool Storage

This is way worse and came from the same round
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
krimmity
Byond Username: Krimmity

Post by krimmity » #672819

reider moment :)
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672830

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:16 am I'd rather see Lisa banned than Reider.
bro wtf :(
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #672840

BeeSting12 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:02 pm
warbluke wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:02 pm "[2023-03-23 23:05:41.430] SAY: Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "i am allowed to lethal them" (Medbay Treatment Center (148,117,4))"
10:55:16 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "VALID" (47, 138, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:17 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "VALID" (47, 138, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:23 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "THATS VALID" (60, 140, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:26 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "IM COMIONG FOR YOU" (60, 140, 4) Arrival Shuttle Hallway
10:55:46 SAY Jarvis01/(Monty Aleksleev) "it means you have to die, bitch" (72, 145, 4) Primary Tool Storage

Ahelp it.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #672848

Turbonerd wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:27 pm
BeeSting12 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:02 pm

Ahelp it.
I wasn't playing that round. I only noticed it because of the above appeal. I do when I see it ingame though.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?