Hi crew

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Hi crew

Post by Shaps-cloud » #672810

Thanks for
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: Hi crew

Post by AwkwardStereo » #672811

yes
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #672812

Fuck of
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #672826

Of what?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #672928

I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here.
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #672929

Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #672932

The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #672950

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #672952

Hugs
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #672957

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #672975

► Show Spoiler
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #673007

TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #673035

When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #673065

! Message from: Armhulen
User was banned for this post
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673403

! Message from: Armhulen
User was warned for this post
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673422

armhulen is gonna crack at this rate
respect (let him do his thing)
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673429

I'm choosing to feel honoured that I was the only one got.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #673430

uuuh
CaptainKawoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by CaptainKawoppi » #673433

desperate counters attempt human wave offensive
casualties number in the bajillions (at least one ban and a number of warnings)

war is heck
🏴‍☠️ Yarr... (Waitin' to be plundered?) Image
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673437

kawoppi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:31 pm desperate counters attempt human wave offensive
the tactic of having so many people break a rule that it can't be enforced might have worked in another setting but this is a phpBB forum and the rule is don't make or encourage chains of entirely contentless and entirely off topic posts which is pretty reasonable for a forum
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #673472

The enforcement of this no counting rule seems rather arbitrary. The people who start it don't get a warning but the ones that join several posts later do?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673489

Personally I think Armhullen is the most paranoid person on these forums of any1
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673493

CPTANT wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:24 pm The enforcement of this no counting rule seems rather arbitrary. The people who start it don't get a warning but the ones that join several posts later do?
I don't really want to retroactively go back too far before it really took off, I just want to lop as many heads off of the hydra now that it's plainly clear not to. I can understand people getting swept up in a trend but there's a certain point of fair warning. That's how I see it
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #673538

Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:28 pm Personally I think Armhullen is the most paranoid person on these forums of any1
He seems like he’s lost it 2
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673541

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:50 pm
Bawhoppennn wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:28 pm Personally I think Armhullen is the most paranoid person on these forums of any1
his days are numbered
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673542

kawoppi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:31 pm desperate counters attempt human wave offensive

war is heck
im losing count of the casualties
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673543

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:19 pm I'm choosing to feel honoured that I was the only one got.
he must not appreci-eight your post
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673560

Armhulen wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:54 pm
CPTANT wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:24 pm The enforcement of this no counting rule seems rather arbitrary. The people who start it don't get a warning but the ones that join several posts later do?
I don't really want to retroactively go back too far before it really took off, I just want to lop as many heads off of the hydra now that it's plainly clear not to. I can understand people getting swept up in a trend but there's a certain point of fair warning. That's how I see it
As much as I entirely did it TO get a warning, if you can understand people getting swept up in a trend and want to 'lop the heads off of the hydra', wouldn't it make more sense to grab the people who start it? If noone's starting it, there's no trend to be swept up in.
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673561

As much as I entirely did it TO get a warning, if you can understand people getting swept up in a trend and want to 'lop the heads off of the hydra', wouldn't it make more sense to grab the people who start it? If noone's starting it, there's no trend to be swept up in.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #673562

I think forumbaning people for this is harsh, maybe he should've given a couple of warnings first, like maybe around 3
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673572

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:20 am
in my experience the whole "hey there's a thread let's make a parody of it" thing is a lot more common than you'd think and not even necessarily wrong in any way but when 5 people come up with the idea at the same time and then it becomes about posting empty content in other threads that aren't in those 5 you can see how this goes from "innocent shennanigans" to "swept up in a trend" to the announcement from me to "okay you really should know better if there's an announcement"
there were a few warnings before the announcement and had i known it was going to be a rolling ball i would have made the announcement sooner but at a certain point if you identify small injoke turning into multiple thread spam someone has to get struck first

i want to be open about my moderation's thought process
Striders13 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:25 am
I think forumbaning people for this is harsh, maybe he should've given a couple of warnings first, like maybe around 3
'

this whole chain is insanely based
CMDR_Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673585

Armhulen wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:43 am
in my experience the whole "hey there's a thread let's make a parody of it" thing is a lot more common than you'd think and not even necessarily wrong in any way but when 5 people come up with the idea at the same time and then it becomes about posting empty content in other threads that aren't in those 5 you can see how this goes from "innocent shennanigans" to "swept up in a trend" to the announcement from me to "okay you really should know better if there's an announcement"
there were a few warnings before the announcement and had i known it was going to be a rolling ball i would have made the announcement sooner but at a certain point if you identify small injoke turning into multiple thread spam someone has to get struck first

Okay but it still doesn't explain why it wouldn't be smarter to go for the people starting it. Like- I'm not complaining. As I said, I went into it with the intention of the warning because it seemed like a funny thing to do. But by the time I jumped in we were up to 11. Wouldn't it make more sense to go for the people at the beginning, because if they hadn't, would I have? Probably not. It just seems Weird to me, and I would like to understand.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #673590

It's ridiculous what's he's banning 4.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673598

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:25 am

Okay but it still doesn't explain why it wouldn't be smarter to go for the people starting it. Like- I'm not complaining. As I said, I went into it with the intention of the warning because it seemed like a funny thing to do. But by the time I jumped in we were up to 11. Wouldn't it make more sense to go for the people at the beginning, because if they hadn't, would I have? Probably not. It just seems Weird to me, and I would like to understand.
I guess it comes down to whether March 24th was enough of a crackdown to include conrad. I dunno, maybe you're right and conrad should be blammed in this thread, but if I'm unsure I'd rather just spare and enforce onward
starting a chain now would definitely get cracked down on but at this point like, including moderator messages informed everyone. if you're starting it, or continuing it, you know, so no need to retroactively blam people
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673605

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:05 am
Maybe he needs a break, maybe to just take 5
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
conrad

Post by conrad » #673606

Armhulen wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:33 am
CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:25 am

I guess it comes down to whether March 24th was enough of a crackdown to include conrad. I dunno, maybe you're right and conrad should be blammed in this thread, but if I'm unsure I'd rather just spare and enforce onward
starting a chain now would definitely get cracked down on but at this point like, including moderator messages informed everyone. if you're starting it, or continuing it, you know, so no need to retroactively blam people
I appreciate it. I posted before warnings were issued (or at the very least before I saw the warning thread lmao). I also like to think I can read.
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673615

see? i don't need to FUCKING KILL CONRAD KILL HIM PERMANENTLY BAN HIM FOR DOING THAT
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #673618

Bawhoppennn wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:53 am
after the way he treated the poor forum posters he better watch his 6
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #673810

Striders13 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:18 am
All those forum posters just got sent to 7
get it? Because seven rhymes with heaven
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #673814

69 (the sex position this is no incentive to count)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #673936

Shaps-cloud wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:13 pmThanks for
youre welcome
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673948

Epicgamer545 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Man, Arm is getting so much h8

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #674016

Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 am
its a fact you cant de9
conrad

Post by conrad » #674027

kinnebian wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:28 am
Bawhoppennn wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 am
its a fact you cant de9
Have you guys heard of e10?
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #674032

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #674046

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:46 pm Image
Hey they're having some magical fun here I wouldn't dare touch. My two boxes to tick is:
1. is it a low quality post
2. ...that also encourages people to start a derailing chain

not low quality. those are beautiful and i love wordplay
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #674051

Armhulen wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:35 pm
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:46 pm Image
Hey they're having some magical fun here I wouldn't dare touch. My two boxes to tick is:
1. is it a low quality post
2. ...that also encourages people to start a derailing chain

not low quality. those are beautiful and i love wordplay
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #674052

i love you!