Local sybil terrorist pleads guilty after being caught ban evading, soon to be pardoned by timberposes (probably)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Local sybil terrorist pleads guilty after being caught ban evading, soon to be pardoned by timberposes (probably)

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672839

viewtopic.php?t=33667 - original appeal

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33665 - ban evasion appeal

Could be interesting depending on logs if they appear. We need to get back on track with the peanut threads. Popa11 WILL be a free man
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Re: Local sybil terrorist pleads guilty after being caught ban evading, soon to be pardoned by timberposes (probably)

Post by Turbonerd » #672902

They sound pathetic.
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Re: Local sybil terrorist pleads guilty after being caught ban evading, soon to be pardoned by timberposes (probably)

Post by HommandoSA » #672909

He's only sorry after learning he's incapable of evading the consequences. Keep him gone, he's probably going to evade again anyway.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #672911

HommandoSA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:38 pm He's only sorry after learning he's incapable of evading the consequences. Keep him gone, he's probably going to evade again anyway.
bans are tools to correct behavior, if we broke a few evaders into going clean that's better for everyone and the bans did their job
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #672927

the fun thing about these cases is we get to see the headmin team and where they actually stand on issues like this, because you can go any which way for this guy (administratively) as long as you give a good reason for it
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #673006

mediocre thread title, better than most though 5/10
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #673039

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:41 am mediocre thread title, better than most though 5/10
ok
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673042

Title rating thread when
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #673047

Armhulen wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:59 pm
HommandoSA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:38 pm He's only sorry after learning he's incapable of evading the consequences. Keep him gone, he's probably going to evade again anyway.
bans are tools to correct behavior, if we broke a few evaders into going clean that's better for everyone and the bans did their job
I get that but it never sounds fair to the people who wait for their bans to expire instead of dodging.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #673048

guys hes really sorry he should be forgiven
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.