Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Post by Turbonerd » #673188

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33680

He's jealous because he can't count with us.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Post by datorangebottle » #673665

FWIW, San, I don't think too many people here are holding your conduct in that appeal against you.
You came clean and admitted your bias, which is the bare minimum I'd expect from anyone in that position. You were genuine and up-front about it. It takes a sharp mind to recognize bias, and a strong heart to admit it. A lesser person would have just upheld the ban.
I honestly don't think anything about this situation reflects poorly on you.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #673666

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:20 am FWIW, San, I don't think too many people here are holding your conduct in that appeal against you.
You came clean and admitted your bias, which is the bare minimum I'd expect from anyone in that position. You were genuine and up-front about it. It takes a sharp mind to recognize bias, and a strong heart to admit it. A lesser person would have just upheld the ban.
I honestly don't think anything about this situation reflects poorly on you.
The true issue is “too many people here” but that’s alright. I just figured I should mention something really quickly because they have claimed to share my opinion that people should be notified of a way to course-correct before a death bell rings.

Sinful said much of the same thing in his reply but I’m sleepy and mobile posting but I do acknowledge it. Please learn from your past, that’s literally the only reason why I felt the way I did (and still do to an extent).
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #673867

Turbonerd wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:24 pm viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33680

0/10
 ! Message from: Armhulen
User was banned for this post
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673892

1/10
 ! Message from: Armhulen
User was warned for this post
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #673922

"This appeal is not directed towards you. Your term specifically admitted to being biased against me in the appeal thread itself. How it was handled was not at all how headmins should handle a ban appeal, everyone I've talked to including admins have agreed with that much, and I have absolutely no interest in engaging in this conversation with you whatsoever."

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #673925

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 pm

0/10
Capsandi wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:54 pm1/10
you guys can't make my job easy for me with this borderline shit can you?
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673958

Lmao kendrick get fragged.
I told you all I was working on a forum weapon but none of you thought that I had cultivated the counting meme to the point that I could ban other users by proxy if they do so much as use a number in their post
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #673959

Armhulen wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:19 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 pm

0/10
Capsandi wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:54 pm1/10
you guys can't make my job easy for me with this borderline shit can you?
kendrick was rating the title and body of the peanut thread, methinks
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #673960

methinks a line has to be drawn in the sand when everyone's playing the "how-close-can-i-get-to-making-a-low-effort-post-chain" that gets people warned eventually pretty much every time and post announcement + merging into rules post + previous warning one should know better than to leave their post devoid of content in a manner that seems incredibly easy to start a low effort post chain from
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #673988

Armhulen stop power tripping these people just want to count
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #673989

Counting is a human right
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #674030

Capsandi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:26 pm idk does that fit as space ambience?
the current space ambiences are space jam and bad apple so probbably
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #674055

This is making me want to play Fury of Dracula
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Hoxha
Byond Username: Haddam Sussein

Post by Hoxha » #674604

next guy to mention st*rsector gets a sledgehammer to the balls
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #674684

FROM WIKIPEDIA, THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #674704

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:54 pm the best outcome I dare to hope for is that he just doesn't get unbanned.
Sorry to disappoint you Panda :D
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #674710

sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:09 am
Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:54 pm the best outcome I dare to hope for is that he just doesn't get unbanned.
You haven't disappointed me yet and nothing says you ever have to! Just please do not post the Worst Takes Ever Taken in peanut threads. I beg you.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #674723

Pandarsenic wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:30 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:09 am
You haven't disappointed me yet and nothing says you ever have to!
MASSIVE weight off my shoulders
Spoiler: