Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Post by Turbonerd » #673188

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33680

He's jealous because he can't count with us.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Sinfulpiss appeal nut.

Post by Armhulen » #673197

he unironically threw the ban appeal so hard omg
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673221

Honestly he still has a good chance of getting it overturned, that ban appeal was paradoxically mishandled by last term. Latest post by sinful brings up some good defensive lines. Also,
RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:06 pm The board's been doing just fine without you, despite your prediction otherwise in the last appeal. I do not think that you being back in there will benefit the community.
Haha the board is overrun by single character counting posts and I'm the only terminal forum poster who hasn't been warned for it this place is condemned with or without sinfulpiss.
I implore the current term to handle this appeal quickly and as quietly as possible, letting rave continue to dig himself a hole will do nobody any good.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #673230

forgetting how i personally feel about sinfulbliss, i dont think he is healthy for the players club (atleast from the limited things ive seen for and against)
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #673231

Capsandi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 pm I'm the only terminal forum poster who hasn't been warned for it
That's because your gimmick is pretty good and you know where the line is. EDIT: oh wait you're talking about the counting threads. Idk about that, it's arm's campaign. Been meaning to say that I like your gimmick for a minute though, standing by that.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673232

the beatings will continue until morale improves
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673233

Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:27 pm he unironically threw the ban appeal so hard omg
The thing is, all he has to do is be professional enough; hold back the insults and mudslinging from the last thread and appeal, while letting Rave continue to dig a hole that makes him look terrible in front of the community at large.
Rave's doing an excellent job of that, by the way, by angling for 'owns' instead of owning up to his bias and just dismissing his unfair ban entirely.
Capsandi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 pm
RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:06 pm The board's been doing just fine without you, despite your prediction otherwise in the last appeal. I do not think that you being back in there will benefit the community.
Haha the board is overrun by single character counting posts and I'm the only terminal forum poster who hasn't been warned for it this place is condemned with or without sinfulpiss.
I implore the current term to handle this appeal quickly and as quietly as possible, letting rave continue to dig himself a hole will do nobody any good.
Quite wrong, sir. I'm pretty sure letting Rave dig himself a hole so embarrassing that he never gets considered for headmin election again(or better, deadminned for deliberately placing incredibly biased, shitty bans) benefits the entire community immensely.
@headmins Please let Rave continue digging a hole. I want to see if he reaches China.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #673253

► Show Spoiler
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673254

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 pm 1
► Show Spoiler
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CANT DO THAT
► Show Spoiler
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #673258

all sinful had to do was go "yeah i understand why my actions could be seen as x, and ill do y to improve on that , my goal isnt to stir drama its to facilitate discussion but i do need better judgement on where to draw the line. x y z" the bag was in his hands and he fumbled
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673259

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can sinful read this board?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #673264

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 pm 1
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673278

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:32 pm all sinful had to do was go "yeah i understand why my actions could be seen as x, and ill do y to improve on that , my goal isnt to stir drama its to facilitate discussion but i do need better judgement on where to draw the line. x y z" the bag was in his hands and he fumbled
Thing is, if he did that, Rave would call him a liar in the appeal.
The bag is still in Sinful's hands here. All he has to do is not devolve into humor-slinging like he did in the last appeal and take things seriously. Rave will make himself look like an ass with time, because it's a bullshit ban.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #673279

he should say sinfulplease to get unbanned
► Show Spoiler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #673284

He should come up with a proper sinfuldiss to get unbanned
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673287

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:18 pm
TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:32 pm all sinful had to do was go "yeah i understand why my actions could be seen as x, and ill do y to improve on that , my goal isnt to stir drama its to facilitate discussion but i do need better judgement on where to draw the line. x y z" the bag was in his hands and he fumbled
Thing is, if he did that, [MASSIVE SPECULATORY ASSUMPTION]
uhhhh no
conrad

Post by conrad » #673291

The Player's Guide to Powergaming your Ban Appeal
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673295

conrad wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:45 pm
The Player's Guide to Powergaming your Ban Appeal
not enough people read crag's guide on this
it would help them avoid a lot more failed appeals
respect (let him do his thing)
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673297

Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:41 pm uhhhh no
I'm going to ask you two questions that are semi-related to each-other:

A) What part of this reads as "I am legitimately sorry and going to apologize for my previous behavior to get past this unwarranted ban."
Sinful wrote:You aren't protecting the Players' Club and you aren't protecting its atmosphere. If you hadn't stepped into that thread, absolutely nothing negative would have resulted from it. Your enforcement there was emotional at best and vindictive at worst, and in the end all it will do is slightly dull the forums and dry up conversation. Truly only someone who built the Club could smother it to death in the way you're doing.
B) What part of this reads as "I am going to be convinced by a post saying 'i'm sorry, please unban me.'"
Rave wrote:Future teams should consider carefully whether they would like to re-introduce this content into the community.
This is not your typical ban where owning up to your failures will get you somewhere. This is one of the few times an awful ban was placed by an awful administrator. This was an attempt by a head administrator(!!) to remove a player they disliked from the player's club with no warnings. He doesn't want to see Sinful improve. If Rave wanted that, he would have warned him first. He doesn't want to see Sinful at all, so he pseudo-blacklisted him from the player's club. It sets an awful precedent, and calls into question every single administrative action Rave has ever made.
The only one who should be apologizing here is Rave.

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #673302

The best outcome is that Sinfulbliss got way better and gets unbanned and proves that, but the best outcome I dare to hope for is that he just doesn't get unbanned.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673305

Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:41 pm uhhhh no
emptyposting in 2023, smh

I still don't see any reason sinful should be apologizing.

Again, this whole kerfuffle will be inconsequential once the hut reopens and I'd rather not pay shills to decide the next admin vote again so lets not use flimsy reasoning to support flimsy bans until your the guy whose gone and made antitank armor using papier mâché which gets rained on and falls apart regardless leading to this dude appealing in a year and everyone remembering how much egg you refuse to scrape off your face to the point that its hardened to somethin looking like that guy's ballistic mask & suit on /diy/ man those threads were something else I think i saw crag using a tripcode in one of those threads but I may be mistaken.
Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #673310

Capsandi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:05 pm Again, this whole kerfuffle will be inconsequential once the hut reopens and I'd rather not pay shills to decide the next admin vote again so lets not use flimsy reasoning to support flimsy bans until your the guy whose gone and made antitank armor using papier mâché which gets rained on and falls apart regardless leading to this dude appealing in a year and everyone remembering how much egg you refuse to scrape off your face to the point that its hardened to somethin looking like that guy's ballistic mask & suit on /diy/ man those threads were something else I think i saw crag using a tripcode in one of those threads but I may be mistaken.
This shit is gold, this is the shit I'm talking about. Please never stop doing this.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #673313

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:18 pm
Thing is, if he did that, Rave would call him a liar in the appeal.
Let me shoot 1000% straight with you on this. I was concerned about showing my hand on this but I've been assured by people who know Sinful that he's not really the kind of guy to pay lip service and that in his own words he has a hard time making the kind of posts that lolswat is describing. I've seen a handful of people endorse similar appeal strategies and apparently some people are trying to talk him into it directly.

It's really all that I'm looking for. Would I be concerned about sincerity, spelling it out and expecting to hear it echoed back in the next post? Yeah, that seems pretty shitty all around, but I've been assured that Sinful isn't that kind of person. Normally I'd just want to see someone appeal again after some time has passed, as that kind of negates some of the concerns about immediately parroting. Really disappointed btw that Sinful has continued to come in swinging with the same rhetoric and attitude. That's why I put the statement at the end of the ban about letting him back in. If he'd opened with the kind of post that everyone is recommending this would have been done more or less immediately. Now it's a bit more muddled and complicated but as I have been assured by others who know him better I'm still willing to play ball.
kinnebian wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:02 pm not enough people read crag's guide on this
I considered linking crag's guide during the original appeal but I was worried that it would come off patronizing, or that I'd be feeding an insincere response. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that now.
Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:38 pm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can sinful read this board?
He can read threads that he gets links to while logged out of the forums. If he can read the advice of the people in this thread and go for it this'll probably be done and good. The takes in this thread have been spot on and if he does get unbanned...
iwishforducks wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 pm if sinful continues being a dolt we actually ban him for a good reason.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673324

RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:38 pm Let me shoot 1000% straight with you on this.
Look, man. I'm just gonna bring it right to you instead of beating around the bush and talking to other people.
I can't trust you anymore. The way you applied this ban made you look like kind of person who will abuse the process to get their way. The "double warning into a ban with no chance to improve followed by a pseudo-blacklist" thing.

These are not the actions of someone who wants someone to change, reform, or grow as a person. These are the actions of someone who just wants someone else gone. Excuse me if I don't buy your "I just want him to change" argument- because if you had wanted that at all, you would have given him the time to do so instead of immediately tossing him in the garbage.

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #673326

datorangebottle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:38 am Look, man. I'm just gonna bring it right to you instead of beating around the bush and talking to other people.
I can't trust you anymore. The way you applied this ban made you look like kind of person who will abuse the process to get their way. The "double warning into a ban with no chance to improve followed by a pseudo-blacklist" thing.
I appreciate you shooting straight back with me and I'm sorry you don't feel like you can trust me, but I'm not sure I ever saw you trusting me in the first place or receiving benefit from your trust?

The sinful ban was a Rule 1 style QC ban from a place that has higher standards for banning than in-game. If he had made a sane appeal like Timonk did he would have been unbanned. Instead he decided to do what he does and prove my point about why he shouldn't be here. The warnings he received were several and came from the people in the room, just read the threads that were involved in his first appeal. A lot of people said out loud that he was making things worse. Even in this thread here community members are continuing to say that his posting in this board really stunk up the place and that the big issue was the triggering incident, rather than the attitude and post history.

I'm bending over backwards rn to give him a shot to come off sanely, it looks like timber is, too.

We'll really see if I'm lying or not when he makes a proper appeal, the kind that several other community members have endorsed in this thread. I don't hold anything against you for not believing in me rn and saying so. It really is fine to have an opinion and for that opinion to be critical or negative. That's just how it goes.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673335

RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:44 am I appreciate you shooting straight back with me and I'm sorry you don't feel like you can trust me, but I'm not sure I ever saw you trusting me in the first place or receiving benefit from your trust?
Haha, yes, I get it, I'm insignificant. Thank you. Very droll.
The warnings he received were several and came from the people in the room, just read the threads that were involved in his first appeal. A lot of people said out loud that he was making things worse. Even in this thread here community members are continuing to say that his posting in this board really stunk up the place and that the big issue was the triggering incident, rather than the attitude and post history.
This point sucks for two reasons. Firstly, Sinful is controversial- there are people who support him, too. He clearly has friends. This isn't a decision made by the community, it's a decision made by you to remove him from it. Second, most of the people in the community are not able to offer administrative warnings. People are just people, and can say whatever they will. They're easily disregarded. A warning, delivered as a warning, from an administrative position, is a wakeup call. 'Improve, or punishment will be coming'. You know, like a road sign telling you that the bridge ahead is out. If you're not given one of those, you're liable to try and cross it.
I'm bending over backwards rn to give him a shot to come off sanely, it looks like timber is, too.
He comes off pretty sanely to me. He sounds like someone who's annoyed that he had to wait several months to get the second chance he was supposed to have had originally. If you would put as much effort into politely getting Sinfulbliss to understand your position instead of reserving that for the peanut thread, maybe he'd be less hostile in the actual appeal process and you two could work something out. But you seem pretty dedicated to your strategy of swinging for gotchas and appearing smug.

Honestly, I just think Timber is more annoyed that he didn't respect the process than on your side. You might know him better, but he hasn't actually stated an opinion yet, don't twist it.

Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673336

Why wont sinful just make an actual appeal?(motorboat my asscheeks while i shit in his face) L bozo ig
datorangebottle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:10 am
Honestly, I just think Timber is more annoyed that he didn't respect the process than on your side. You might know him better, but he hasn't actually stated an opinion yet, don't twist it.
The other shoe is gonna drop and timber will rip off his mask to reveal that he's been a timbrewolf alt this whole time, then rave will remove his mask to reveal that he's been nevere and sinful will tear off his mask to reveal that he's been deedubya. Then I'll tear off my mask to reveal that I've been an alt of
Timonk wrote:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #673337

datorangebottle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:10 am
RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:44 am I appreciate you shooting straight back with me and I'm sorry you don't feel like you can trust me, but I'm not sure I ever saw you trusting me in the first place or receiving benefit from your trust?
Haha, yes, I get it, I'm insignificant. Thank you. Very droll.
No man, like, genuinely all I know of you is your negative opinions of me. 🤷‍♂️
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673340

RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:26 am No man, like, genuinely all I know of you is your negative opinions of me. 🤷‍♂️
It's not all of who I am, but it's a lot of what I've shown around the forums recently(because of the election). I've been around for a while, we just haven't interacted much outside of this thread.

Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673349

I was justified in burning them because i screamed nightmare while they slept and they said nothing for they were asleep but in their waking hours they did nothing but berate me. Also I'm testing a highly devastating forum weapon in a different thread. Orange has reasonable takes except for the wishy washy trust bs this isn't downton abbey this is TG station forums just call him incompetent in administration.
Also testing a lurker extraction tech in here soon hopefully it will bide time for the appeal to progress
RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:23 pm
Capsandi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:05 pm unintelligible
This shit is gold, this is the shit I'm talking about. Please never stop doing this.
I speak like this irl too the doctors say its my inflection but i wont kill their pill friends. I should probably stream ss13 while complaining about unreasonable capital lending etiquette but im afraid i may be too good and get indited in a career suicide situation like twitch.tv/northernlion
Timonk wrote:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #673355

Important perspective check:

I can get why Sinful's a little pissed off and came out swinging with attacks instead of with a defense. Because the last time he tried to defend himself he got told that nothing he said mattered because a headmin was too biased against him to make an objective decision.

If any admin sincerely came into an appeal and took that approach during any of my terms, I'd have them strung up in a conduct discussion faster than they could process regret over their utter incapability at performing their role.

For better or worse, the last appeal made this ban harder for someone like me to uphold. Even if it later transforms into an objectively justified ban, the procedural impropriety evident in that first appeal offends my own sense of justice and fairness. If a headmin waded into my appeal upholding my decision while LARPing as the King of Bias, I would have overturned my own ban there and then without a second thought.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #673357

He deserves to be unbanned.
conrad

Post by conrad » #673363

I guess he needs to work on that sinfulrizz to get unbanned
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #673365

I agree with everyone else. The ban was woefully fucking fumbled and if he is a toxic shitter who we'd be better off without, he'll do things that warrant his removal with proper procedure.
conrad

Post by conrad » #673373

He should snifs really huh, cough, just bribe Rave with all that cash he hid with the Sinfulswiss to get unbanned.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #673388

If someone is certain a shitter is a shitter they should ban him without worry. What a total dweeb.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #673396

I forgot to make this back when he got banned. Again.
Last edited by RedBaronFlyer on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad

Post by conrad » #673397

Maybe at the end of the day face starts to look pale all he needs to do, huh vomits blood, is blow Rave a Sinfulkiss to get unbanned.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #673404

conrad wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:45 am Maybe at the end of the day face starts to look pale all he needs to do, huh vomits blood, is blow Rave a Sinfulkiss to get unbanned.
are you okay?
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
conrad

Post by conrad » #673405

kawoppi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:49 pm
conrad wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:45 am Maybe at the end of the day face starts to look pale all he needs to do, huh vomits blood, is blow Rave a Sinfulkiss to get unbanned.
are you okay?
I have chosen to meddle with forces I couldn't comprehend. There is no way back now. I asked for Sinfulthis collapses
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673409

conrad wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:52 pm
kawoppi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:49 pm
are you okay?
I have chosen to meddle with forces I couldn't comprehend. There is no way back now. I asked for Sinfulthis collapses
conrad was sinfulcursed...
respect (let him do his thing)
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #673411

kinnebian wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:50 pm
conrad wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:52 pm I have chosen to meddle with forces I couldn't comprehend. There is no way back now. I asked for Sinfulthis collapses
conrad was sinfulcursed...
he's got the sinfuldisease
► Show Spoiler
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #673416

I understand if we have our problems, but we shouldnt use this peanut thread to sinfuldiss
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #673419

sinfuldeez sinfulnutz
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
conrad

Post by conrad » #673420

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:27 pm I understand if we have our problems, but we shouldnt use this peanut thread to sinfuldiss
What have you done
Conrad's flesh sloughs from his bones
What have you done
A cloud of flies gathers
You are now a sinfulsis
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673438

Op is dead at the wheel(murdered by arm), where could this thread be going? check out this /TG/ station forums inspired piece composed by urs truly;
https://voca.ro/12hkwRKXKSF8

Its in part a reflection of how we felt despair at the destruction of the hut which transitions to a sort of fanfare which represents the possibility of its reintroduction with that counting thread.
Timonk wrote:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673440

you made that? why don't we make that space ambience
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673517

idk does that fit as space ambience?
Timonk wrote:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #673519

you have a better idea?
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #673528

So this is the famed sinfulbliss that Kendrickorium compared me to... interesting.
Timberpoes wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:41 am Even if it later transforms into an objectively justified ban, the procedural impropriety evident in that first appeal offends my own sense of justice and fairness. If a headmin waded into my appeal upholding my decision while LARPing as the King of Bias, I would have overturned my own ban there and then without a second thought.
Unfathomably based and mistrial-pilled.
Apologising when you actually believe you did something wrong is fine, maybe even good.
Apologising just because someone else thinks you did something wrong is cowardly and not righteous.
Sinfulbliss believes he was incorrectly banned and is standing up for himself. He did good. Never make undeserved concessions. Give an inch and they'll take a mile.
Whether his belief is correct or not is another matter that chadmin Timberpoes will soon unravel for us.
RaveRadbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:38 pm Let me shoot 1000% straight with you on this. I was concerned about showing my hand on this but I've been assured by people who know Sinful that he's not really the kind of guy to pay lip service and that in his own words he has a hard time making the kind of posts that lolswat is describing. I've seen a handful of people endorse similar appeal strategies and apparently some people are trying to talk him into it directly.
Did I just misinterpret this or is he actually saying he wants sinfulbliss to lie to him, that he wants "lip service" over actual intent? Holy crap, he is more concerned with appearances than actions.
Capsandi wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:25 am Why wont sinful just make an actual appeal?
This is an actual appeal. "I was unfairly banned and denied due process". Not all appeals are insincere apologies, see above.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.