Yet Another Darkbitt Appeal

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Persistent blacklist appeal nut

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673457

Is nobody going to make the annual Darkbit/MRTY nut???

Current appeal:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33639

Previous Appeals:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=30352 [Nov 2021]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28978 [Apr 2021]
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20570 [Dec 2018]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18702 [Jul 2018]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19282 [Aug 2018]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12555 [Aug 2017]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9703 [Feb 2017]
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8776 [Dec 2016]
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: Persistent blacklist appeal nut

Post by iwishforducks » #673460

OH MY GOD GIVE UP ALREADY
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673463

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:00 pm OH MY GOD GIVE UP ALREADY
For real though

I mean playing ss13 already means you have no life

How much even less of life do you have to have to keep appealing to play on a server you've been banned on for 6 years, where almost everybody hates you???

Also:
aspen wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:49 am
Timberpoes wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:36 am Because your last two appeals had MSO interject he's basically who your appeal is now targetted at, perhaps with his decisions partially informed by current headmin team of the day.

Accordingly, I've let MSO know about this appeal in the headmin channels.

If he doesn't respond and doesn't hand the appeal down to the headmins in the next week, this'll end up being summarily dismissed due to lack of interest from MSO with the same "try again in a year" as last time.
Wait, didn't it take like a month or so for MSO to respond last time? If that's the case again, wouldn't a week be a bit too short of a timespan?
Take the hint.
Last edited by Bawhoppennn on Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673464

we need a beardbeard appeal to complete the blacklist combo
respect (let him do his thing)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673465

IMO atleast 2beard is funny because we all know when 2beard gets unbanned every few years, they will grief for their first round back, get banned again, and everyone will have a laugh

Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #673469

I was going to say "surely after this long you can give them another chance", but then I saw the GDPR thing from goon, lmao
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673471

weird they didnt list all of their previous appeals
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #673619

kinnebian wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:24 pm weird they didnt list all of their previous appeals
assumedly the two previous appeals they linked were them acknowledging their previous appeals, since those two had most/all of the info needed (as opposed to the appeal they linked where they didn't include any prior appeals)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #673630

Ziiro wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:18 pm I was going to say "surely after this long you can give them another chance", but then I saw the GDPR thing from goon, lmao
technokek wrote: Shortly after that you made a ban appeal requesting them to lift the permanent ban they placed on you for doxxing and rule breaking.
The fucking irony.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #673831

How come blacklisted people can make appeals, but I couldn't even log in when I got banned for counting?
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673951

Because you're an honest person and they make evasion alts to appeal with, even though blacklist is supposed to be forever

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #674578

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33639

Not really a dunk post, just wanted to assert the point that I have actually spoken to them in coderbus and they seem alright. Horrible timing on their last appeal early 2022 with some fallout in another community but I sure hope they've kept a lid on all of their stuff since. They also linked some cool stuff they were doing on GitHub, so I hope they make it through this time. If they appealed a month earlier I would have definitely communicated this to the rest of the upper administration but we live in a society.

We'll see what happens. Again, hope they've finally settled down. Would hope this appeal doesn't take four months or something.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #674580

but alas, san... the peanut was already made...
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #674582

what the fuck did they even name it. just link it and i'll merge this thread ther
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #674584

san7890 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:02 pm what the fuck did they even name it. just link it and i'll merge this thread ther
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33684&p=673951#p673951
san7890
In-Game Game Master

Post by san7890 » #674585

this was in the legit middle of the page lol. i also only saw the OTHER peanut about the ongoing blacklist appeal

edit: i also fucked up the merge i am not good with computer apologies to the forum admins
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Re: Yet Another Darkbitt Appeal

Post by Bawhoppennn » #674616

Sans what have you done

The name is weird now

Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: Yet Another Darkbitt Appeal

Post by Epicgamer545 » #674669

Oh, hey! That GDPR notice guy! Read about them a while back when I was a goon main. Fun stuff, probably the first even ban appeal thread I ever read.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler