Official Welcome Back Sinfulpiss thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Official Welcome Back Sinfulpiss thread

Post by datorangebottle » #673636

Welcome home, such as it is. This squalid hamlet, these corrupted lands, they are yours now, and you are bound to them.

no this isn't a drama thread or anything, I just wanted to welcome sinful back to the player's club because nobody really said it. I also wanted to make a darkest dungeon joke.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Official Welcome Back Sinfulpiss thread

Post by Armhulen » #673637

SINFUL CHECK THE STICKIED THREADS
PLEASE BRO PLEASE
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #673670

Armhulen wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:55 am SINFUL CHECK THE STICKIED THREADS
PLEASE BRO PLEASE
>March into Mapness
don't worry arm i know a guy that's making like 47911753 ruins right now you guys are gonna be loaded
Spoiler:
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #673679

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 am Welcome home, such as it is. This squalid hamlet, these corrupted lands, they are yours now, and you are bound to them.

no this isn't a drama thread or anything, I just wanted to welcome sinful back to the player's club because nobody really said it. I also wanted to make a darkest dungeon joke.
Darkest Dungeon is fun. Only just started grinding out a second run but it's going really well.

In what order do you upgrade your stage coach/guild/armoury
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #673691

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 amno this isn't a drama thread or anything, I just wanted to […]
did someone say DRAMA THREAD?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #673700

He was gone?
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #673705

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:27 pm He was gone?
wake up dirk
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #673708

I miss him already brehs
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #673746

chocolate_bickie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:26 am
datorangebottle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 am Welcome home, such as it is. This squalid hamlet, these corrupted lands, they are yours now, and you are bound to them.

Darkest Dungeon is fun. Only just started grinding out a second run but it's going really well.

In what order do you upgrade your stage coach/guild/armoury
I usually put a couple upgrades into the coach immediately for hero selection, then upgrade the roster size as needed. Guild and Armory are what I prioritize, with the armory being slightly higher because the raw stats are probably more useful.
sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:22 am
datorangebottle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 amno this isn't a drama thread or anything, I just wanted to […]
did someone say DRAMA THREAD?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*scream *scream *scream *scream *scream
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #673757

He’s back already?

Seriously, though, I was just starting to miss them
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #673786

who?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #673792

MrStonedOne wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:19 pmwho?
Not you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #673804

Great. More scrolling time.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #673863

finally, now capsandi doesnt have to post anymore
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #673928

i missed him so much
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #673953

Omg it's Singful
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.