Mins hating on reider for not wanting to move his fingers. (PEANUT) (MRP ADMIN ALERT?) 1984?? [NO BITCHES??]

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Mins hating on reider for not wanting to move his fingers. (PEANUT) (MRP ADMIN ALERT?) 1984?? [NO BITCHES??]

Post by LeekiLoku » #685471

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34049

Honestly this sucks, shouldnt have been noted.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: Mins hating on reider for not wanting to move his fingers. (PEANUT) (MRP ADMIN ALERT?) 1984?? [NO BITCHES??]

Post by Epicgamer545 » #685472

lol
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
CandyClown
Byond Username: CandyClown

Re: Mins hating on reider for not wanting to move his fingers. (PEANUT) (MRP ADMIN ALERT?) 1984?? [NO BITCHES??]

Post by CandyClown » #685473

This reeks of skill issue, in my opinion.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #685474

Not sure why this was noted.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #685475

headmin review
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #685479

>assistant gets told to do thing
>assistant refuses to do thing
>assistant gets punished by admins

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #685480

This was fast to go up
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #685481

Peak IC issue. Shouldn't even have a note for this.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #685483

On one hand this shouldn't be noted. On the other, when a person says more in appeal than in average round of the game, it becomes a bit of a different situation
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #685485

Kubisopplay wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:05 am On one hand this shouldn't be noted. On the other, when a person says more in appeal than in average round of the game, it becomes a bit of a different situation
so 90 percent of mimes are now being put on notice?
conrad

Post by conrad » #685487

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:12 am
Kubisopplay wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:05 am On one hand this shouldn't be noted. On the other, when a person says more in appeal than in average round of the game, it becomes a bit of a different situation
I make sure to note the mime every round I'm around, yes.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #685490

This reminds me of what happened to Zyb that one time.
Except that was justified because Zyb started it.
This just seems like random griefing.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #685500

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:12 am
Remove pointing, coughing, sneezing and other forced emotes from emote log, and I'm pretty sure it would be equally as empty
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #685501

Yesterday on manuel. Reider suicided after being given a 5 point gulag sentence
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #685502

?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #685503

Cheshify wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:37 am This was fast to go up
It's Reider, they appeal every note they get because they know there's a chance they'll get it edited or removed.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #685506

most recent mime https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/205634

immediately breaks their vow of silence on the arrival shuttle
doesn't ever even say a word
makes a vow of silence
shakes their head like 1 time

edit: to be fair they were blind, disabled, deaf, brain damaged, colorblind, illiterate, cursed, and unstable
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #685507

guys should I help him or should I let him cook

Code: Select all

09:14:21	SAY	*no key*/(Poly) "I really enjoyed reider he would listen to me talk for hours and hours and not say anything at all" FORCED by automated speech	(119, 89, 2)	Engineering
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #685510

I love roleplaying
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #685512

It astounds me that we see people push so hard against communicating with others in a game about communicating with others.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685513

Archie700 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:07 am guys should I help him or should I let him cook

09:14:21	SAY	*no key*/(Poly) "I really enjoyed reider he would listen to me talk for hours and hours and not say anything at all" FORCED by automated speech	(119, 89, 2)	Engineering
I don't think there's any helping Reider at this point.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #685514

reider historically goes afk every time he gets arrested
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #685517

iwishforducks wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:03 am reider historically goes afk every time he gets arrested
A lot of their rounds end in the brig one way or another.
Spoiler:

Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #685520

The way this was described to me was that they were in the ahelp the entire time refusing to do anything.

I was told at one point they got dragged infront of the tram and instead of walking away, they stood there for a solid couple of minutes ahelping before the tram hit them, then ahelped being hit by the tram too.

I have no clue how much of that is true or accurate, but the picture it painted was so funny I had to believe it.

I fully support the rights for players to pull "Literally say any word at all and you go free" gimmicks against known Zyb-likes, because they will never not be funny.

And I fully support the rights for admins to note players that supposedly because I haven't looked at the logs yet take every opportunity to make the admin team solve their IC issues for them.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
CandyClown
Byond Username: CandyClown

Post by CandyClown » #685522

Timberpoes wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:19 am -Snip-
And I fully support the rights for admins to note players that supposedly because I haven't looked at the logs yet take every opportunity to make the admin team solve their IC issues for them.
The best way to RP is to let the admins do it for you.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #685525

Unfathomably based note.
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #685526

https://youtu.be/fx4U6j_YNI0

Reider is NOT as bad as zyb was, he's just kinda insect-y

edit: how embed video... no workie...
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #685527

Vekter wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:45 am
Cheshify wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:37 am This was fast to go up
It's Reider, they appeal every note they get because they know there's a chance they'll get it edited or removed.
Maybe this says more about how flippant admins are when they give him notes.
Image Image
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #685529

this shouldn't be a note
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #685530

ITT: People who don't play on the MRP server complaining about a note on the MRP server, which has a different ruleset.

-another idiot with 5000 instances on their ckey
pfp by AspEv
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #685531

lol

this is indeed some zybwivcz-level "headmin review" right here boys

god fucking damn it reidER COME ON YOU'RE IN THE DEATH SPIRAL AGAIN
Spoiler:

Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #685532

as an aside: the kind of player who says "cope" and "seethe" and bitches about mechanics IC and then shit-talks on discord because "look at this IDIOT HES SO BAD AT THE GAME" is reminiscent of one khara j. ross-cravens, aka localbox

localbox got banned from the servers and discord for being toxic and calling me racist against mexicans. relevant to that sort of attitude is

09:09:12	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you are the worst"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:15	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "wannabe tider"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:17	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "i have ever seen"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:21	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you are so bad at this"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:33	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you think tabling me while i was standing still"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:34	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "is robust?"	(187, 123, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:43	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you think killing me twice as i was ssd"	(183, 120, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:45	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "is robust?"	(183, 120, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:09:58	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you think that makes you good?"	(174, 119, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:10:05	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you are unbelievably shit"	(181, 119, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:10:07	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "and have"	(181, 119, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:10:09	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "zero skill"	(181, 119, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:12:03	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "explain the skill required to table a person standing completely still"	(177, 116, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:12:20	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "you have no redeemable qualities"	(178, 117, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
09:12:46	SAY	Maskenary/(Reider Meza) "youre coping with how bad you are at this"	(183, 118, 2)	Starboard Tram Underpass
this is cringe and if it were me i'd have just permanently banned you for rule one given your history and the subsequent seething in discord (which i will not post because imgur is down but it's bad)

but you played tf2 with me and that was great so you're still capable of fixing this

come on man you're almost there
Spoiler:

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #685534

This is not even an MRP server, this is Sybil
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #685535

Scriptis wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:18 am lol

this is indeed some zybwivcz-level "headmin review" right here boys

god fucking damn it reidER COME ON YOU'RE IN THE DEATH SPIRAL AGAIN
Isn't maskerney the one who made the meme to begin with
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #685537

I periodically have tickets where I'm just straight-up done with the round but stay for the ahelp, I have no idea how this is a real note tbh lmao

The bit where he's being a big fucking baby is cringe though, man needs to go touch grass
maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

Post by maskenary » #685540

I simply did some insult rp after nox complained I wasnt talking to the griefer
conrad

Post by conrad » #685543

maskenary wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:26 am I simply did some insult rp after nox complained I wasnt talking to the griefer
> plays mute
> known for getting into fights every round
> gets into a fight
> loses
> has not said a word so far
> malds, rages and seethes
> ahelps
> admin asks that they at least say something
> starts using nrp gamerspeak
> alt tabs and lies in the ahelp
> gets noted for something any other admin would've banned you for

But yeah let's talk about the teeth pulling that is speaking in the role playing game.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #685548

Grief RP

It's obvious Henry just did this to rile Reider up i don't know why he should interact at all
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #685551

headmin review
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #685564

Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for a Timber review!

10/10 note, the servers would be a better place if more players metapunished NRP shitters by imprisoning them until they RP.

Unfathomable how based the decision to note was.

Notes like this against a player like that are the death spiral to a perma and a spicy-ass appeal.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #685565

Timberpoes wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:38 pm 10/10 note, the servers would be a better place if more players metapunished NRP shitters by imprisoning them until they RP.
Countering NRP behavior with more NRP behavior really isn't ideal. Kidnapping an epic gamer and forcing them to speak with you isn't roleplaying. You're not targeting their character, you're just targeting them. Sure it's funny, but I don't think it should be encouraged.

Additionally - a player that deserves this treatment... wouldn't it be better they just got banned? Other players shouldn't need to handle repeat problem players like this.
It keeps getting worse!?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #685567

Sanctioning random grief against a player because you don't like him is lame. The way I see it, Reider was wronged if Henry wasn't an antag when he near crit him. I don't think I would speak to be released either out of spite myself. It is better to die standing than live kneeling .
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #685568

I'm not a supporter of the community lynching people they don't like as a form of mob justice. But I do understand that when admins get bogged down in bureaucracy and appear impotent at navigating the quagmire of internal admin politics to the detriment of the servers as a whole, players that feel their place is here will want to handle matters themselves.

I don't support random/FNR grief, but I do understand the reasons behind players doing things like locking known gamers in GBJs until they interact in any way at all.

It's a common trope that if you catch a shitter and send them on a 100 point gulag and 9/10 times they'll immediately ghost. It's part of the toolset of self-policing the players do. There are tons of techniques our playerbase have developed to force NRPers to round remove themselves over minor, mild inconveniences.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #685569

Funny fight and funny note. Reider began the fight and lost, they deserve the note for being a bad loser and coping in an NRP manner.
Timberpoes wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:38 pm 10/10 note, the servers would be a better place if more players metapunished NRP shitters by imprisoning them until they RP.
Not a very bright idea unless you want to stop being an admin, since you're supporting vigilantism.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #685570

EmpressMaia wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:25 am Yesterday on manuel. Reider suicided after being given a 5 point gulag sentence
this is why we give sub 50 point gulag sentences

it separates the wheat from the chaff
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #685573

since the admins in this thread have a very different opinion about this im guessing there is something we dont know?? otherwise this is a bizarre note when reider was the one kidnapped and paraded around. Unfortunately might be a rare L from timber unless its revealed that reider punted 3 babies and stole 5 cars

Vekter wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:01 am
Archie700 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:07 am guys should I help him or should I let him cook

I don't think there's any helping Reider at this point.
i should clarify that I said this and I was just lisagreenposting
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #685576

Epicgamer545 wrote:lol
respect (let him do his thing)
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #685577

Why is Reider required to RP with someone who isn't rping with him and is just metagruding him to show how robust he is? If this was him killing himself or going ssd after a 2 min brig timer then I would understand but this just a nrp shitter bullying reider. Forcing him to interact with this person is just going to make him be toxic and upset and is just going to make him not talk to people in the future.
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #685578

I think I was the AI during that round. I got the artist lawset, and it was pretty funny to see Reider in the glass box when Henry radioed me to look at his 'art project.'
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #685583

Kendrickorium wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:11 pm
EmpressMaia wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:25 am Yesterday on manuel. Reider suicided after being given a 5 point gulag sentence
this is why we give sub 50 point gulag sentences

it separates the wheat from the chaff
I still have no idea how to redeem gulag points because I don't play miner. I have never gotten out of the gulag.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit