Three permabans in a row, imminent class K nutpocalypse

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Three permabans in a row, imminent class K nutpocalypse

Post by TheRex9001 » #685545

https://tgstation13.org/tgdb/publicbans.php
Ocelot man goes on banning spree, we'll see the insane appeals that come from this. Taking bets on verdicts
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: Three permabans in a row, imminent class K nutpocalypse

Post by AwkwardStereo » #685546

ooh baby a triple!
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #685549

Based
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #685554

Don't know anything about the 2 terry players but semicolon 3 was a shitter good riddance.
Maxipat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Maxipat

Post by Maxipat » #685558

SkeletalElite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:02 am Don't know anything about the 2 terry players but semicolon 3 was a shitter good riddance.
for example, Jalen Whiteman (bieyes) went yesterday to medbay as HoS and started feeding patients brain damage weed, because, quote: "it heals them"
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #685566

Timberpoes does not miss
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #685595

Banning people for no specific rule break is absolutely deranged.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #685606

ekaterina wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:04 pm Banning people for no specific rule break is absolutely deranged.
you're next
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #685608

ekaterina wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:04 pm Banning people for no specific rule break is absolutely deranged.
Rule 1
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #685618

Bieyes was a pain in the ass, good riddance.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #685624

which one are you referring to
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #685629

Adamklien and bieyes are both gone? Based.
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #685631

Rule 0:
Enforcement of these rules is at the discretion of admins.

Admins are fully accountable for any consequences should they invoke this rule. Admins are also allowed to intervene in rounds when it is in the best interest of the playerbase.
Also its Precedent 1:
Rule 0 should only be invoked by admins when it is in the best interests of the server.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #685635

WineAllWine wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:56 pm Adamklien and bieyes are both gone? Based.
Adam Klein lost their account info, they rejoined as "The Wrench".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #685676

For interested readers this is the ban reason for Bieyes: ” Since September 2022 you have racked up 40,000 living minutes and 58,000 minutes of being banned from the server and over 100k minutes of being role banned. Some two dozen and change other assorted notes for poor play. Your record is so bad that an admin has asked the headmin team to consider placing a discretionary quality control ban. Having looked into your history, I am indivudally granting that request. Your history over the past year reveals a gameplay pattern that repeatedly and consistently falls below our lowest standards, and I think our servers are better off without you playing”
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #685677

Maxipat wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:02 am
SkeletalElite wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:02 am Don't know anything about the 2 terry players but semicolon 3 was a shitter good riddance.
for example, Jalen Whiteman (bieyes) went yesterday to medbay as HoS and started feeding patients brain damage weed, because, quote: "it heals them"
Jalen Whiteman also one decided to kill all the pets and eventually got lynched.
As captain.
When he played he was greytiding regardless of what role he was, even command roles were basically a greytide.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #685678

I see your point, but the reason is their level of play in general, there might have been a ”straw that broke the camels back” situation too but you would have to ask Timber.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #685681

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:31 am
I see your point, but the reason is their level of play in general, there might have been a ”straw that broke the camels back” situation too but you would have to ask Timber.
I believe the straw was "Your record is so bad that an admin has asked the headmin team to consider placing a discretionary quality control ban." after seeing both players go apeshit one too man times.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #685685

Vekter wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:30 pm
WineAllWine wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:56 pm Adamklien and bieyes are both gone? Based.
Adam Klein lost their account info, they rejoined as "The Wrench".
Good I never liked that guy I'm so glad he didn't get banned after all
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #685686

Also decent thread title 6.5/10
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #685687

Archie700 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:35 am
TheRex9001 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:31 am
I believe the straw was "Your record is so bad that an admin has asked the headmin team to consider placing a discretionary quality control ban." after seeing both players go apeshit one too man times.
he detonated a maxcap because he was being shoved or something
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #685693

40 days of being banned in the last 220 days is impressive, that's what, a weekban every five weeks?

On the other hand, playing 40,000 minutes in the last 325,000 minutes is a HUGE amount of play time. That's so much time logged in and alive in ss13. Like if you spend 8 hours a day eating and sleeping that's nearly 20% of all the time you possibly could have in the last 7 months spent actively playing ss13 .
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕